Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM

Old June 16th, 2021, 08:51 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Toady Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Form:
Name: Reedpaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Age: Ten Moons, I believe (He should be close to becomeing an apprentice anyway, with completing most of his stuff).
Looks: A Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest Cat, he is a very dark smoky gray, mackerel-stripped tabby tom with the long legs and and tail of a RiverClan cat, with white paws and muzzle. He has bright blue eyes, and a pale gray belly.
Personality: Playful, stubborn, clever, helpful, friendly, hotheaded at times.
Clan and Rank: RiverClan, member (since he's young, maybe a mole in RiverClan, as I was already planning that for him?)
Goals: To ease tensions between the Clans, and watch RiverClan grow, even if he doesn't get to be in the Clan when it does.
Ideas: Again, he could be a mole inside RiverClan or something.
Extra: He will start to argue if he believes one of the leaders is doing something wrong or stupid, no matter who they are, so watch out for that. @Fawnhearted
Accepted!

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:53 AM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by im a cat View Post
Name: Blackwing
Pronouns: He/him
Looks: Black cat with white fore paws, white tail tip and amber eyes
Personality: Easy-going and pretty relaxed overall (Except when it comes fighting)
Clan and Rank: Warrior of Shadowclan
Goals: Is loyal to Shadowclan and believes this will make them (and all the other clans to) better
Ideas: Just try recruit as may cats as possible in secret
Extra: -

AND

Name: Nightclaw
Pronouns: He/him
Looks: Black cat with grey fore paws, grey tail tip and dark green eyes
Personality: Calm and pretty relaxed
Clan and Rank: Warrior of Riverclan
Goals: Make Riverclan (and all the other clans) better
Ideas: Try to get as many cats as possibly so there would be more cats in the rebellion then there are cats outside of it
Extra: -

@Fawnhearted
Both are accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
Name: clearwing
Pronouns: she/her
Looks: a light gray she-cat
Personality: kind and caring
Clan and Rank: shadowclan queen
Goals: wants get rid of dawnstar so if she finds out that her kits are half clan she wont kill them
Ideas: maybe she could be a spy inside of shadowclan
Extra: n/a
@Fawnhearted
Accepted!

Old June 16th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Sure! That's kind of what I meant by that - sorry I didn't make it clear.

@Fawnhearted
Old June 16th, 2021, 10:52 AM

My Mood: Bored

Name: cinderpaw
Looks:
Personality: bossy rude can be calm. She means well and just wanted the best for her clan.
Clan and Rank: windclan app
Goals: to make the clans better
Ideas:
Extra:
@Fawnhearted

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:03 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Name: cinderpaw
Looks:
Personality: bossy rude can be calm. She means well and just wanted the best for her clan.
Clan and Rank: windclan app
Goals: to make the clans better
Ideas:
Extra:
@Fawnhearted
Accepted ofc <33

Old June 16th, 2021, 12:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name: Mistyshade
Looks:

Mistyshade is pretty large, the largest she can get, because her growth has stopped and she is that height from now until she shrinks due to age. Her build is strong, but also great for hunting, due to her lean and quick paws. Onto her claws, they are long, and perfect for climbing trees. This adds to her benifit in hunting. However, her overall build is better for fighting. Mistyshade's paws are big, and there are three marks along each, space for the claws when she wants to sheath them.

Moving on to her fur, it is a very dark black. However, Mistyshade does have some tabby stripes. They are a rather dark grey, all along her pelt, closing around her tail. At her tail, the tabby marks become more of speckles, in a round and circular form. They also get lighter towards her muzzle, white is a very light white-grey. To her tailtip, it is also a grey-ish white. The texture there is very fluffy and protective.

Mistyshade's fur is very thick, but becomes thinner during newleaf and greenleaf. It is always well groomed and glossy, since she doesn't want to look untidy when with older warriors, or even apprentices. To her eyes, they are a shiny and dark fern green. They remind of summer, and are full of warmness. Her eyes also symbolize her wiseness. To her ears, they have small scars in them, from fights. They're also black.

Personality:
--> Traits:

~+~ Patient | Loyal | Quick-witted

~=~ Proud | Tough | Determined

~-~ Insecure [sometimes] | Easily Angered | Unforgiving

--> Overview:

Mistyshade is a very patient and calm warrior. She is very good with young cats, and will not loose her confidence if they do something wrong or get angry. With older cats, however, she can get a bit insecure; especially if they ask her about her gender change. But, she is proud, so she won't let insults get the best of her. Rather, she'll use them as reasoning for improvement about herself.

The only problem is, Mistyshade can be easily angered, meaning that she will not forgive the cat that insulted her, and try to find some way of revenge. Not violent revenge - just something that'd make them think more about what they said, and possibly say sorry if she can get them too. She is determined to make a change, and have others understand that being trans isn't a bad thing.

Mistyshade can use her determination to do other things, too. Combined with her quick wits, it serves great for combat. Her toughness also helps, because she doesn't easily give up, even when she's fatally wounded. Her fighting skills are very great, and she can pin down an opponent easily. She did however get beaten in some fights, due to either still being young or just insecure around older warriors.
Clan and Rank: ThunderClan, warrior. Could she be a possibl leader?
Goals: To make peace between the clans
@Fawnhearted

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:05 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Name: Mistyshade
Looks:

Mistyshade is pretty large, the largest she can get, because her growth has stopped and she is that height from now until she shrinks due to age. Her build is strong, but also great for hunting, due to her lean and quick paws. Onto her claws, they are long, and perfect for climbing trees. This adds to her benifit in hunting. However, her overall build is better for fighting. Mistyshade's paws are big, and there are three marks along each, space for the claws when she wants to sheath them.

Moving on to her fur, it is a very dark black. However, Mistyshade does have some tabby stripes. They are a rather dark grey, all along her pelt, closing around her tail. At her tail, the tabby marks become more of speckles, in a round and circular form. They also get lighter towards her muzzle, white is a very light white-grey. To her tailtip, it is also a grey-ish white. The texture there is very fluffy and protective.

Mistyshade's fur is very thick, but becomes thinner during newleaf and greenleaf. It is always well groomed and glossy, since she doesn't want to look untidy when with older warriors, or even apprentices. To her eyes, they are a shiny and dark fern green. They remind of summer, and are full of warmness. Her eyes also symbolize her wiseness. To her ears, they have small scars in them, from fights. They're also black.

Personality:
--> Traits:

~+~ Patient | Loyal | Quick-witted

~=~ Proud | Tough | Determined

~-~ Insecure [sometimes] | Easily Angered | Unforgiving

--> Overview:

Mistyshade is a very patient and calm warrior. She is very good with young cats, and will not loose her confidence if they do something wrong or get angry. With older cats, however, she can get a bit insecure; especially if they ask her about her gender change. But, she is proud, so she won't let insults get the best of her. Rather, she'll use them as reasoning for improvement about herself.

The only problem is, Mistyshade can be easily angered, meaning that she will not forgive the cat that insulted her, and try to find some way of revenge. Not violent revenge - just something that'd make them think more about what they said, and possibly say sorry if she can get them too. She is determined to make a change, and have others understand that being trans isn't a bad thing.

Mistyshade can use her determination to do other things, too. Combined with her quick wits, it serves great for combat. Her toughness also helps, because she doesn't easily give up, even when she's fatally wounded. Her fighting skills are very great, and she can pin down an opponent easily. She did however get beaten in some fights, due to either still being young or just insecure around older warriors.
Clan and Rank: ThunderClan, warrior. Could she be a possibl leader?
Goals: To make peace between the clans
@Fawnhearted

Accepted! And leader roles are tbd <3

Old June 16th, 2021, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Accepted! And leader roles are tbd <3
Ok!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:10 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow

Name: Glaretail
Pronouns:He/Him
Looks: black with a hard amber glare, has a great vision
Personality: Quiet and cool. Decides not to speak, but can learn so much from just being there
Clan and Rank: Shadowclan warrior
Goals: To be the best warrior possible. not a Traitor because he thinks Dawnstar is trash
Ideas: Wants to be the deputy of Shadowclan once Dawnstar is overthrown. (Not leader because just TOO MUCH WORK!)
Extra: Kinda despises Toadstripe

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:12 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
Name: Glaretail
Pronouns:He/Him
Looks: black with a hard amber glare, has a great vision
Personality: Quiet and cool. Decides not to speak, but can learn so much from just being there
Clan and Rank: Shadowclan warrior
Goals: To be the best warrior possible. not a Traitor because he thinks Dawnstar is trash
Ideas: Wants to be the deputy of Shadowclan once Dawnstar is overthrown. (Not leader because just TOO MUCH WORK!)
Extra: Kinda despises Toadstripe
Accepted! Though is wouldn't say he hates Toadstripe yet because they haven't interacted