Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:56 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2023, 01:38 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

RiverClan A Day To Play [RC Event]

Event [#event]

Rainkit
He/Him

it stunk, being stuck at rugged rane. He missed camp, he missed beany. He flopped over, batting a moss-ball between his paws. He perked his ears up. What if... they had a game day? Rainkit thought games were fun, and maybe it could help cheer up this BLAND VERY STINKY place. He picked up a moss ball, careful not to let the herbs on his eye fall off. They would need more moss.

He searched near where they were camping and found some moss. He made a giant wad and kicked it over. Mossball. He had to circle the giant ball for a moment so it could stay. He looked around before finding a small rock. He stood up, not making a difference to his height.

"SQUEAKK!!!!!" he called out, wanting to get the Clan's attention. "SQUEAA SQUEEEKAA SQUAAA!!" he shouted loudly, motioning to the moss ball. Now, just how many cats would gather?

How It Works

This is going to be a series of games, divided into two groups. All taking place at the makeshift camp. The games are supposed to help cheer up riverclan after the recent events. These are the few games in no particular order -

-Mossball

-Scavenger hunt

-Capture the Flag

There will be a couple rounds of each. Whichever team gets the most points is the victor!

All ages from kit to elder can join this event, Which is hosted by Rainkit.

Old September 9th, 2023, 01:39 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Day To Play [RC Event]

*Bluefang came over*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old September 9th, 2023, 01:40 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Blazekit

Blazekit stated at the screaming kit, not really caring. So he looked for his mom or dad.
@Ladiebugg

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 9th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 02:46 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpool headed over.

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit headed over, wondering what Rainkit was doing.

Wishkit headed over. She wanted to know what was going on.

Sparrowkit headed over, curious about what Rainkit was doing. She called out Cotonkit! Squrielkit! Do you both wanna join me? She wondered where mommy was. She was sure she would turn up soon. @Vixlz @Ladiebugg
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 9th, 2023 at 02:48 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 03:12 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Tigerpool headed over.

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit headed over, wondering what Rainkit was doing.

Wishkit headed over. She wanted to know what was going on.

Sparrowkit headed over, curious about what Rainkit was doing. She called out Cotonkit! Squrielkit! Do you both wanna join me? She wondered where mommy was. She was sure she would turn up soon. @Vixlz @Ladiebugg
CottonKit ran over, curious as well
Old September 9th, 2023, 03:20 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

PeachHeart looked at the kit, knowing it wasn't a distress squeak. 'Hey, kits, do you want to go play with RainKit?'
@Cowsplotch @soldier @windtail @EllatheRobotCat @Shadowed Flower
Old September 9th, 2023, 04:13 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Ripplekit's ears perked up when she heard Rainkit's squeaks. Her eyes flitted over to where he was standing on a pebble. She had to suppress her laughter. She was the popular kit, the cool kit, she had to think for a moment on whether or not she should participate. It could either greatly increase her reputation or completely ruin it. Eventually she decided to go ahead and do it. "Fortune favors the bold," she whispered. She slowly and carefully approached, and she noticed that a couple of other cats were headed towards him, mostly kits.

Sleekfur looked at the kit who was making all this noise and ruining his restless sleep. "Oh, will you just be quiet already?! I can't sleep even without all that racket you're making!" Sleekfur had been injured in the fight with the foxes that he met. "Oh my StarClan, these pesky kits just don't know when to shut up!" He shoved his head down and raised his paws to cover his ears. His neck ached from the bite mark he received in the battle with the ferocious foxes. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 9th, 2023, 05:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Okay, so Rainkit was hosting an event. Sure, this couldn't go wrong... Right? Little Rainkit could barely form words, surely that isn't a recipe for disaster, right?? Gingerfrost sigh. Well, at least this might up the morale a bit. With so many injured the tabby had yet to take the clan to their new home - he supposed he could... Take a moment to supervise this, just to give everyone a break and relax a little... Couldn't hurt. Right. Right? Walking up behind Rainkit, Gingerfrost didn't exactly plan on participating unless forced to. He was here to supervise, make sure everything went well. Yeah, exactly.

[ @Bean_The_Cat ]

Old September 9th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

SquirrelKit scurried over to the noises, she was little but she knew some things, and she knew games. Though she was blind, she loved games, even though they were hard for her. "Join!" She chirped, still trying to speak, "Join!" She squeaked again. "Spawwow" She squealed, " JOINNN!"
@Katiethewolfchild

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 9th, 2023 at 09:33 PM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 10:12 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sparrowkit heard Squrrielkit call for her and walked over to her sister, her missing foot not slowing her down at all. Sparrowkit meowed I'm here, Squrrielkit, gently touching her side to Squrrielkit's side. Yes, it was difficult having a sister who still had trouble speaking and couldn't see but Sparrowkit didn't care. To her, Squrrielkit was perfect just the way she was. @Vixlz
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 9th, 2023 at 10:13 PM.
Closed Thread