Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2019, 01:27 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Violetshade continued to groom herself when she realized she felt a gaze on her. The siamese paused her grooming when she spotted a rather grumpy looking she-cat staring right at her, or so she believed, Oooh I didn't even have to look for a target my target came to me, she thought to herself rather cheerful as she sensed that this cat would not be so easy to manipulate. She put on her dreamy face and flashed her a blinding smile, "Hi!" She greeted in an overly high pitched voice.
Duskwing froze when she realized someone was staring right back at her. She blinked at the seemingly cheerful Siamese and gave an eyeroll. 'Eesh, her voice is going to make my ears bleed.' She thought to herself, obviously displeased with the attention from the she-cat. Her staring turned into a full-on glare as she was greeted. "What are you so happy about?" She grumbled.
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:41 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Duskwing froze when she realized someone was staring right back at her. She blinked at the seemingly cheerful Siamese and gave an eyeroll. 'Eesh, her voice is going to make my ears bleed.' She thought to herself, obviously displeased with the attention from the she-cat. Her staring turned into a full-on glare as she was greeted. "What are you so happy about?" She grumbled.
Violetshade was momentarily taken aback by her hostile attitude but quickly had to restrain herself from smirking, Oooh I like her, she thought to herself. The siamese she-cat quickly regained her compose and blinked innocently, "Is there a reason why I shouldn't be happy?" She asked blinking a few times feigning confusion and just pure ignorance, "I'm Violetshade by the way! It's very nice to meet you!" She chirped gleefully.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; March 26th, 2019 at 01:42 AM.
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Violetshade was momentarily taken aback by her hostile attitude but quickly had to restrain herself from smirking, Oooh I like her, she thought to herself. The siamese she-cat quickly regained her compose and blinked innocently, "Is there a reason why I shouldn't be happy?" She asked blinking a few times feigning confusion and just pure ignorance, "I'm Violetshade by the way! It's very nice to meet you!" She chirped gleefully.
Duskwing narrowed her eye suspiciously at the she-cat and let out a 'hmph.' She licked at her own chest to avoid eye contact in a rude manner. After a long silence of her licking herself, she'd look back up and sigh. 'Clearly she isn't going to leave me alone. Great.' She thought before speaking out loud. "I can give you a long list of reasons why, actually." She scoffed. "..Duskwing."
Old March 26th, 2019, 01:54 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Duskwing narrowed her eye suspiciously at the she-cat and let out a 'hmph.' She licked at her own chest to avoid eye contact in a rude manner. After a long silence of her licking herself, she'd look back up and sigh. 'Clearly she isn't going to leave me alone. Great.' She thought before speaking out loud. "I can give you a long list of reasons why, actually." She scoffed. "..Duskwing."
Violetshade stared at the she-cat expectantly during the long pause hoping she would eventually talk. She nearly laughed outloud at the comment she made, I officially like her, worst comes to worst and she doesn't fall for this then we must be friends, She thought to herself rather amused. She tilted her dark face in confusion, "Really?! You should tell me I didn't know there was anything bad going on!" She said somehow acting perky and crestfallen at the same time, "It's very nice to meet you Duskwing!"

Old March 26th, 2019, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Violetshade stared at the she-cat expectantly during the long pause hoping she would eventually talk. She nearly laughed outloud at the comment she made, I officially like her, worst comes to worst and she doesn't fall for this then we must be friends, She thought to herself rather amused. She tilted her dark face in confusion, "Really?! You should tell me I didn't know there was anything bad going on!" She said somehow acting perky and crestfallen at the same time, "It's very nice to meet you Duskwing!"
Duskwing couldn't hide her feelings at all and it showed on her face. She looked like she was ready to gag at how perky the Siamese was. "You know what? I could sit here all day and tell you about everything bad." She spoke with an obviously fake happy-voice, "But I really don't care enough to do that." The fake happiness immediately left her voice at the end, going back to sounding grouchy. "If there's something you want from me, just spit it out." The she-cat yawned.
Old March 26th, 2019, 09:47 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Duskwing couldn't hide her feelings at all and it showed on her face. She looked like she was ready to gag at how perky the Siamese was. "You know what? I could sit here all day and tell you about everything bad." She spoke with an obviously fake happy-voice, "But I really don't care enough to do that." The fake happiness immediately left her voice at the end, going back to sounding grouchy. "If there's something you want from me, just spit it out." The she-cat yawned.
Violetshade let out a small gasp, "Really you would do that?! Tell me everything!" She cried flicking her tail happily. She really liked the way she was getting under Duskwing's skin, every time she grumbled she wanted to annoy her even more! She tilted her head feigning confusion, "What do you mean? Why would I want anything from you?" She mewed.

Old March 26th, 2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Violetshade let out a small gasp, "Really you would do that?! Tell me everything!" She cried flicking her tail happily. She really liked the way she was getting under Duskwing's skin, every time she grumbled she wanted to annoy her even more! She tilted her head feigning confusion, "What do you mean? Why would I want anything from you?" She mewed.
Duskwing had no idea why she was letting this she-cat pester her, but continued to sit there and stare her down. "Nobody walks up to me for nothing." She snorted, "You must be wanting something." Her tail swished irritably. "Why don't you go run along and I don't know, roll around in a field of daisies? You look like the type to enjoy stupid things like that."
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:40 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Duskwing had no idea why she was letting this she-cat pester her, but continued to sit there and stare her down. "Nobody walks up to me for nothing." She snorted, "You must be wanting something." Her tail swished irritably. "Why don't you go run along and I don't know, roll around in a field of daisies? You look like the type to enjoy stupid things like that."
Violetshade was surprised that Duskwing was actually still speaking to her, My skilled are much more advanced than I thought, she thought to herself feeling pleased. She shook her head with a giggle, "That's silly! There are no daisies around here!" She said giggling even more, "Anywho I'd rather hang out with my new friend!" She said swishing her tail barely holding back her amusement.

Old March 26th, 2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Violetshade was surprised that Duskwing was actually still speaking to her, My skilled are much more advanced than I thought, she thought to herself feeling pleased. She shook her head with a giggle, "That's silly! There are no daisies around here!" She said giggling even more, "Anywho I'd rather hang out with my new friend!" She said swishing her tail barely holding back her amusement.
Duskwing deadpanned. "..You're joking." She sighed. "We aren't friends you mousebrain." It was finally the moment for her patience to wear thin, and she arose to her paws and began to walk to the other side of the clearing to avoid the she-cat.
Old March 26th, 2019, 11:09 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Duskwing deadpanned. "..You're joking." She sighed. "We aren't friends you mousebrain." It was finally the moment for her patience to wear thin, and she arose to her paws and began to walk to the other side of the clearing to avoid the she-cat.
Violetshade stared after her and attempted to keep a hurt face on in order to keep her cover, "Oh... We are-" She paused trying to compose herself and promptly burst into a fit of uncontained laughter. She rolled around on the den floor, "Yo-You should've seen your face!!!" She said in between laughs now in her normal voice, much lower, and much more tolerable voice. Surprisingly she didn't draw attention to herself.

Closed Thread