Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:08 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[QUOTE=Jingle;306742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

Halestar frowned at she saw Autumnpaw, a small sign of disrespect in her eyes. It was one thing to make fun of an average apprentice for their beliefs, but it was a whole other issue of teasing and hurting a medicine cat of her clan. She sat down next to Daypaw before speaking to the disrespectful apprentice.

"Autumnpaw..." she started. "I would like you to respect Daypaw, because one day- your life will be completely in their paws. I wouldn't be rude to my future savior of death."
The tan Molly arched her eyes, but said nothing, waiting for Halestar to finish. Daypaw was going to get the special treatment. Autumnpaw did not get it. Why were some cats higher than others? The only cats lower than others were Homosexuals, and others. She simply did not get why they existed. They could not have kits, and that was needed to continue the clan. She replied, "I wont be stupid enough to get hurt."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

The tan Molly arched her eyes, but said nothing, waiting for Halestar to finish. Daypaw was going to get the special treatment. Autumnpaw did not get it. Why were some cats higher than others? The only cats lower than others were Homosexuals, and others. She simply did not get why they existed. They could not have kits, and that was needed to continue the clan. She replied, "I wont be stupid enough to get hurt."
@Eye Of The Storm
"You dont know that." the cream colored cat said between their teeth, curling their lip, their tail twitching. There was more then just simple insults going on, but Daypaw wouldn't settle for it. It seemed their life had only become more difficult once they became a medicine cat. "Im not higher than you, Im simply asking for respect seeing as Im the only bridge you have to ever being healed in this clan." slitted eyes stared back at the molly just as fiercely. The only thing that held Daypaw back from shouting was their leader sitting next to them. It was nice having Halestar next to them, giving them some sort of support even if not directly stated. They stared at the digressive molly, ears pinned back to their head as they spoke,"If you had acted like this to any other cat then Id assume the same actions would have happened to you."

Last edited by graves; July 2nd, 2017 at 03:18 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface for once was in quite a deep sleep, and she didn't awake when the other cat stirred nor left. Though when he pushed a paw against her she did groan, groggy with sleep and rolled onto her back as she stretched. Slowly she blinked the sleep from her eyes and focused on the tom beside her, already digging into his meal. At first she felt confused, a little startled even. But then she remembered where she was again. Surrounded by support and friendship, not alone in a dark and damp tunnel. Though there had been a certain level of comfort to her tunnel home, it had been part of the old Shadowclan's den system. This was by far better however, and she reluctantly pushed herself to her paws, knowing she had a busy day set out for her.
Before digging into the vole in which Jaguarclaw had brought her, Marbledface ran her tongue quickly along the edge of her left paw and smoothed the fur on her face. She didn't want to look ridiculous around him. Her shoulder felt rather well rested and she was thankful for the large quantity of moss that they had gathered the previous day. That would make her long day of hunting much more bearable. Once she was satisfied with her fur, she glanced over at the tom and gave a shy smile of appreciation.
"Morning...Thanks." She said the latter with a small nudge of the prey so that he would understand what she was thanking him for. Before giving her stomach the chance to groan for food she dug in. Voles had never been her favorite, but the sweet and plump prey really hit the spot this morning. She would be sure to fully enjoy the well fed green leaf prey before the next leaf bare came.
He was licking his whiskers and the tops of his paws, cleaning scraps off himself. There was nothing else he could really do until Marbledface was done. They had a lot planned for today and he was almost certain she wanted to get out and get started. So while he waited, he groomed, finally getting his pelt to it's normal state. It appeared smooth and had a shine to it again. He wasn't sure how long that would last, but momentarily he looked better again. Even his olive hues were brighter than normal as they raised to look up at the feline beside him. Marbledface was a good friend in his eyes, though he couldn't hide the fact she made him feel something strange inside. Like a warm feeling at moments. No other cat managed to do that, so this was a new experience to him. He shook away the thought and rose to his paws once she was finished eating. "So what are we doing first?" he asked, giving his body a good shake to clear off moss he may have missed in his quick groom. "Hunting.. patrolling... What do you want to do?" he tilted his head slightly. Tensions were pretty high right now with Riverclan so it was best to avoid that border during their expedition into the territory.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Halestar watched the two, her eyes narrowing. "Even the greatest warriors get hurt, Autumnpaw. Do not be throwing insults towards cats who have done nothing to deserve them. I will not tolerate it in ShadowClan. Autumnpaw, if you would ever like to become a warrior you should learn to respect other cats. I can always postpone the ceremony as long as needed." Her tail lashed at the apprentice before turning back to Daypaw.

"I apologize for the behavior of you right clanmates." She said kindly, not looking at Autumnpaw.

@woly @The Eye Of The Storm

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; July 2nd, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(Sorry this took so long ;w; )
The elder snorted as the young medicine cat placed the poppy seed in front of him, slowly extending a paw out to scoop it towards his face. In a quick motion, Acornfall guzzled down the seeds and went limp again, waiting for Daypaw to get started.

"I wanted to see how my whISkers are heaLIng." His voice jumped as the other began to tug the thorns from his pelt. Dear Starclan did it hurt at first, but slowly the pain ebbed into a dull throb and the elder relaxed his body.
Pulling out more thorns, Daypaw spat them into a pile next to them. Theirs ears twitched at the toms voice cracks. They lifted their head, pulling their face closer to the elders and eyeing their whiskers. Amber hues in slits they were focused for a moment,"They seem to be growing back faster,my guess is that they would be at full recovery by the end of leaf fall." the predicted. The toms whiskers were growing back nicely, some longer then others, new baby ones starting to poke through. Kestrelberry never told them of what accident happened, so Daypaw took it upon themselves to ask instead. "What happened to cause you to lose them exactly?" in the mean time, they leaned their head back down to resume back to their thorn work.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Mistytuft shook her head, looking up. Her eyes were warm, and a smile across her face. Onionpaw was an amazing apprentice, he was always so determined and trying. He would make a good father and warrior. Starclan knows how many of those we need... She thought. Turning her attention back to Onionpaw, Mistytuft let out a small purr of amusement. "No worries,
you'll get it. Accidents happen."
Mistytuft playfully pushed Onionpaw to the side. "Your to little and skinny to hurt me." Mistytuft turned, looking over as if she lost all interest in Onionpaw. Swiftly, she slid herself under his belly, pawing it before jumping back up. Moss and dust clung to her fur.
Misty shook her fur, standing a few mouse lengths away from Onionpaw.
"Okay, try again. But this time, after you finished, tell me the future of our clan." Misty mewed. Onionpaw will need to know how to multitask,
so questioning him on certain things and physically doing battle moves would help lean over to that goal. And Mistytuft could express her Opinions in a educational way. The grey molly set her orange orbs on Onionpaw, hoping he could remember the answer and attempt the move.
The small wiry apprentice sprang to his paws. Scurrying to face her with intent eyes. Focused on her with such intensity. "One day I wish I can be even bigger than even you!" meowed the apprentice hopefully. Locking eyes with his mentor until she turned away. He cocked his head to the side and when he was about to ask, "Wha-" it was already too late. She had gracefully slipped under him landed a few hits to his underside and slipped out. It left onionpaw gasping for breath after the beat down on his belly but he tried to hide it in his enthusiastic smile. "O- okay... I got it this time. I promise!" he meows. The muscles in his hind legs tensed and he bowed down again, prepared to spring under her and use his momentum to carry him back out again. I got this. I got this. Yeah I can do this... But what do I say about that clan? What will happen. Is there a right answer. Am I supposed to guess... he ignored his doubts and threw himself at her, whilst screaming out "SHADOWCLAN WILL REIN SUPREME ONE DAY AND-" he paused for a moment as he batted at his mentors belly before continuing. "WE'LL BE THE BEST CLAN EVER!" he yowled, using the rest of his momentum to throw himself out from under the Molly. He landed a tail lent away panting heavily and looking at his mentor with hopeful eyes, "d- did I do it right?" he asked in between pants.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
I’m full of it

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye watched, slightly panicked, as he watched Tempestjay. What was he supposed to do? He wasn't Riverclan, he couldn't swim, they would both end up dying, and what use would that be? He found himself slightly relieved as he saw Tempest get up, about to say something to the Tom, before he saw him look away. Taking a deep breath in, he pushed away his grudge against the Tom, and muttered "Thank you," quietly. Honestly, what else could he say? Thanks for being a mange-pelt and then helping me? That sounded stupid, and there was no way him saying that would help. He wanted to say he was sorry as well, he just didn't know what for. He couldn't move either, as he was stuck on a tree trunk, one wrong step and he would probably be a goner. "You...okay?" The deputy asked after a moment, blinking, maybe this wasn't the time, but he was going to ask anyways. This Tom had saved his life after all, and if Tempest didn't want to talk, fine, he could be that way. Either way, Golden was grateful, and there wasn't really any other way he could put it currently.

Tempestjay clung to the branch for dear life, pulling himself higher as he felt the current suck in more water. It tugged gently on his tail a little to noticeable for his comfort. Another icy sheet of rain pelted the feline from the back and he squeezed his eyes shut, You mouse brain. If you'd left him he would have drown. Pretend to not have caught his tail. It would have worked. Now their will never be another chance! he scolded himself when suddenly the soft meow of the raging water and thundering storm above broke his thought bubble. Did he just thank me? Did he seriously just thank me? the Tom slowly tunred his head, afraid he would loose grip and plumit into the murky depths and drown knowing goldeneye didn't die first. "What?" he asked. Astounded form the words. He positioned himself to look directly at the Tom but suddenly gasped. He examined the paw where the splinter had dug dep into his pad and ex,inedible as streams off blood dripped off the trunk of the birch tree and into the raging waters below. He sucked in a bretah just in case he would fall and pulled his paw off to lick it, quickly returning it as to asure he didn't fall to his death. He than retuned his attention to the deputy, perhaps he isn't as bad as I had originally guessed. he thought. Drifting into his mind for a moment, maybe... than his meow broke through the howling winds, gurgling water and raging rain that batted the toms fur down and dampened his spirit. Am I ok? he sighed deeply. If they were going to survive this perhaps I should cooperate. the word made him shiver. "I'm fine. Are you?" he meows over the many sounds around them

François Lelord

Old July 3rd, 2017, 07:28 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

Tempestjay clung to the branch for dear life, pulling himself higher as he felt the current suck in more water. It tugged gently on his tail a little to noticeable for his comfort. Another icy sheet of rain pelted the feline from the back and he squeezed his eyes shut, You mouse brain. If you'd left him he would have drown. Pretend to not have caught his tail. It would have worked. Now their will never be another chance! he scolded himself when suddenly the soft meow of the raging water and thundering storm above broke his thought bubble. Did he just thank me? Did he seriously just thank me? the Tom slowly tunred his head, afraid he would loose grip and plumit into the murky depths and drown knowing goldeneye didn't die first. "What?" he asked. Astounded form the words. He positioned himself to look directly at the Tom but suddenly gasped. He examined the paw where the splinter had dug dep into his pad and ex,inedible as streams off blood dripped off the trunk of the birch tree and into the raging waters below. He sucked in a bretah just in case he would fall and pulled his paw off to lick it, quickly returning it as to asure he didn't fall to his death. He than retuned his attention to the deputy, perhaps he isn't as bad as I had originally guessed. he thought. Drifting into his mind for a moment, maybe... than his meow broke through the howling winds, gurgling water and raging rain that batted the toms fur down and dampened his spirit. Am I ok? he sighed deeply. If they were going to survive this perhaps I should cooperate. the word made him shiver. "I'm fine. Are you?" he meows over the many sounds around them
"I said thank you!" Goldeneye repeated once again, forcing himself to keep his head above the water. His pelt was sticking to him in cold, wet clumps, making him shiver. He was still alive. He was still alive! He had to admit that was a slightly surprising thing for him. Shifting slightly so more of his body was above the water, he heard Tempest's second question. "Better than when I was stuck!" He said, as while he wasn't back to normal yet, he was better than when he had been stuck. He had to go get Halestar, he had to! Riverclan could wait for another day! They needed to find a few place to make their camp, so they could live through this. The only question was, which route did Halestar take? He knew they had made two routes, in case of a problem on one during the storm, but he hadn't been informed of which one. His first emergency as deputy, oh Starclan, he was not expecting this! He had been expecting maybe a loner or rouge problem, not the clan being washed away! Looking over at Tempest once again, he was starting to think of ways to tell the entire clan to evacuate the camp over the rain. "Can I ask a favor of you?" He asked over the noises, knowing that now he would probably owe something to Tempest, but he didn't care. If the cats turned out safe, he knew The clan could survive. Shadowclan was strong, he had faith in his clan, but he was scared as well. What if everything went wrong? What about then? What would they do? He needed to find Halestar, but he needed to watch over the clan as well, so he was pretty much conflicted, shaking with fear, and cold, looking around desperately for any way he could do both at once, which he couldn't find.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

The small wiry apprentice sprang to his paws. Scurrying to face her with intent eyes. Focused on her with such intensity. "One day I wish I can be even bigger than even you!" meowed the apprentice hopefully. Locking eyes with his mentor until she turned away. He cocked his head to the side and when he was about to ask, "Wha-" it was already too late. She had gracefully slipped under him landed a few hits to his underside and slipped out. It left onionpaw gasping for breath after the beat down on his belly but he tried to hide it in his enthusiastic smile. "O- okay... I got it this time. I promise!" he meows. The muscles in his hind legs tensed and he bowed down again, prepared to spring under her and use his momentum to carry him back out again. I got this. I got this. Yeah I can do this... But what do I say about that clan? What will happen. Is there a right answer. Am I supposed to guess... he ignored his doubts and threw himself at her, whilst screaming out "SHADOWCLAN WILL REIN SUPREME ONE DAY AND-" he paused for a moment as he batted at his mentors belly before continuing. "WE'LL BE THE BEST CLAN EVER!" he yowled, using the rest of his momentum to throw himself out from under the Molly. He landed a tail lent away panting heavily and looking at his mentor with hopeful eyes, "d- did I do it right?" he asked in between pants.
Mistytuft caught herself from stumbling, painting slightly to catch her breath. "Bigger than me? That will be the day." She mewed. Mistytuft let out a small yawn, flicking her tail. "That was pretty good, you have your small size as an advantage." Mistytuft paused, thinking and flicking her tail.
Sitting, she looked at Onionpaw with a serious look. "But, your answer was wrong. Yes, Shadowclan is a great clan, we have adapted to seeing in the dark.
But we need for clans, what if some enemy came and we couldn't fight them our selves? We need others to work together and grow as a team. So, the currect answer is, 'Kits'. Kits are the future for our clan."
Mistytuft still looked at Onionpaw, waving her tail.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 02:26 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I said thank you!" Goldeneye repeated once again, forcing himself to keep his head above the water. His pelt was sticking to him in cold, wet clumps, making him shiver. He was still alive. He was still alive! He had to admit that was a slightly surprising thing for him. Shifting slightly so more of his body was above the water, he heard Tempest's second question. "Better than when I was stuck!" He said, as while he wasn't back to normal yet, he was better than when he had been stuck. He had to go get Halestar, he had to! Riverclan could wait for another day! They needed to find a few place to make their camp, so they could live through this. The only question was, which route did Halestar take? He knew they had made two routes, in case of a problem on one during the storm, but he hadn't been informed of which one. His first emergency as deputy, oh Starclan, he was not expecting this! He had been expecting maybe a loner or rouge problem, not the clan being washed away! Looking over at Tempest once again, he was starting to think of ways to tell the entire clan to evacuate the camp over the rain. "Can I ask a favor of you?" He asked over the noises, knowing that now he would probably owe something to Tempest, but he didn't care. If the cats turned out safe, he knew The clan could survive. Shadowclan was strong, he had faith in his clan, but he was scared as well. What if everything went wrong? What about then? What would they do? He needed to find Halestar, but he needed to watch over the clan as well, so he was pretty much conflicted, shaking with fear, and cold, looking around desperately for any way he could do both at once, which he couldn't find.

The clarification made it awkward. He had never heard those words spoken at him until now. It felt uplifting to had done something right. He blinked away the raindrops that gathered around his eyelids. Perhaps his envy didn't need to be so tedious from time to time. Perhaps goldeneye was actually a good Tom. Tempestjay clawed his way up the bark until he was able to stand on the top of it. He looked down as he answered his question and slightly chuckled, it was inaudible over the storm but he seemed to take that as a joke. Inching closer to the deputy, he leaned over feeling his gravity shift and his head seem to grow heavier. He leaned and gripped goldeneyes scruff with his teeth and hauled him up, with much effort, over the side of the tree til they both stood shakily in the wind and rain. He examined the surging water for a moment, watching parts of dens floating away with Debre and oak leaves that trapped herbs within it. His pelt itched with uneasiness. His gaze searched the sides of camp to find the wall being beaten at with masses of rain water. Their where cats gathered utop the dens and he was tempted to bolt for the nursery and help the queens. Than he heard goldeneye and is attention was back on the feline. He knew goldeneye wouldn't ask anything stupid of him, so pushing down his guilt from leaving him for dead and snapping at him, "yes, anything" he meows urnestly

François Lelord

Closed Thread