Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

PineWish entered the now wrecked Warriors' den, Stumbling with exhaustion. She was on edge and tense a lot of the time while she was staying in Riverclan camp, mostly because ShadowClan and RiverClan don't get on well. Their ways are very different from eachother. 99% of the time PineWish was Optimistic and open-minded but there just seemed to be something about this whole flood that was-sketchy.

She leaped over a rock that was in her path, trying to trip her up no doubt, and slumped down into the nearest clean nest. With one last groom of her ginger fur, The warrior closed her emerald green eyes and fell into deep slumber.
Old October 4th, 2017, 01:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Chameleon

Jadekit curled her scarred tail around her further as she slept, shivering slightly. The kit and her family were back in their home, under the thick forest where they should be but Jadekit was now very wary walking around the familiar grounds of the camp. She didn't think she'd ever forget the flood, she had thought she was going to die surely. Her mother hadn't batted an eye at her kits and ran off to save herself, it was only thanks to a few heroic cats that she was able to get out without drowning.
Her dreams were haunted by the rushing waters now that they were back in their own territory. Her legs twitched as if trying to run in her dream. She shifted before hopping up with a yelp, breathing heavily.
Soaringkit too was curling up in the unfamiliar camp, however; she couldn’t sleep, she too remembered her mother running off forgetting her and Jadekit. She missed Riverclan as she didn’t have many memories of Shadowclan camp, but she didn’t think she could leave without getting in trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
(Quoting Daisy from Bramblestar’s storm, just changing the character name, I’m too lazy to find the citation hope that’s not a big deal to ya’ll)
Silentshade entered the nursery and shrieked,” The nursery is a disgrace! My kits can’t be here!” (Open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 4th, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
He nodded. "Of course. We need help dragging and weeving the brambles to the nursery, then we need to hunt." The tom meowed. As his ear flicked he turned around and swiped at a mouse that was creeping out of the old nursery mess. " There must be a nest inside, bring Hollkit, Berrykit, Owlkit and Willowkit and show them how its done, Ill help Whitestep carry Leafclaws body out of camp t bury him. After, make a new fresh kill pile." The senior warrior said padding away. @Role
Pinewhisker looked at her, brushing his tail along her side. "Do you want any help bring his body out?" He asked. "Leafclaw was a good warrior, let him fnd good hunting and shelter." He sighed. He raised his voice. "Shadowclan is back, the camp is a mess, a warrior has died, I wish him a good journey to Starclan." He looked down at the kits, "Do you wamt to catch a few mice for the elders?" He asked.
Whitestep shuddered and nodded. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of Leafclaw's body. It smelled rank and had a sour stench to it, though no animals ate from it. Whitestep began to nudge his body onto her shoulders, stumbling a bit at the weight.
The kits nodded in unison, still upset about the sight of Leafclaw. Berrykit's eyes sparkled, however. The kits were each six moons, ready to become an apprentice, and have been very excited about hunting and fighting. Owlkit, Hollykit, Berrykit, and Willowkit all raced out of camp, but Willowkit hesitated. "Shouldn't someone come with us?"
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:10 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Blue Wishes

Tallwhisker looked at goldenstar with a quizzical glance, usually he would try to be very nice but he seemed so very distant and stressed. I can't blame him can I? He's a leader of clan who's finally moving back into their territory after so long. the Tom shook his head and let goldenstar go with a nod. Now he met the Tom on the territory again, the black and white Tom made a l eat over a massive puddle to reach him and once he had he stepped into stride with the leader, he looked down and over at him. It felt strange that such a small Tom could hold authority over a much larger feline. Tall whisker slowly shook his head with amusement. Than drifting back into the reall world he huffed, "I know not quite the face you wanna see right now. But. I just wanted to ask how your doing" said Tallwhisker.
Goldenstar had been kind of glancing around the camp, trying to evaluate the damage from the flood. It hadn’t been as bad as he thought, but it was still pretty bad. Now there was the recovery process. He had forgotten about talking to Tallwhisker for a moment, and suddenly almost jerked back to attention as he saw the tom. It surprised him that Tallwhisker was so...tall...but, well, he didn’t really have the right to be surprised. “Don’t say that!” He started off, smiling awkwardly, before he glanced away, “I’m...stressed,” he confessed, not looking at Tallwhisker. He didn’t want to confess it, but here he was, doing exactly that, not looking up now, staring at his paws instead.

(( Sorry for a really short post! ))
Old October 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Foxfur
Blackheart, an elder gazed at the damage," Where am I sleepin, mah dens destroyed, an I ain't hitching back to smelly ol Riverclan an eating fish again."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 4th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Whitestep shuddered and nodded. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of Leafclaw's body. It smelled rank and had a sour stench to it, though no animals ate from it. Whitestep began to nudge his body onto her shoulders, stumbling a bit at the weight.
The kits nodded in unison, still upset about the sight of Leafclaw. Berrykit's eyes sparkled, however. The kits were each six moons, ready to become an apprentice, and have been very excited about hunting and fighting. Owlkit, Hollykit, Berrykit, and Willowkit all raced out of camp, but Willowkit hesitated. "Shouldn't someone come with us?"
"Come back here Owlkit, berrykit and Hollykit!" He ordered. "Olivepaw will go with you. There could be foxed or badgers trying to find crow food." He looked at Olivepaw. "Olivepaw!" @Crumbleless

He shook his head, "Ill take him. " He took his body weight, sighing. "He was a good warrior. He should have been here right now." He said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Is that why youre so sad?
The question lingered in their mind for awhile before they replied. their father died when they were young, they couldn't really remember what life was like before that. they weren't close to their father, they didnt actually care that he died no matter how cold that sounded,it was how they felt. maybe after experiencing death they felt numb. they didnt show a lot of emotion, and if they did it was to a select few of cats. they didnt know why they didnt eat, they didnt know why they were like this, they didnt know why they stressed themselves out so much. they'd didnt know why they acted to cold and distant towards others. they didnt know. did they come off as sad? they looked towards the ground before looking back up again with a distant look on their face, forming a shrug. they felt the small nuzzle to their neck, a unfamiliar feeling of closeness came over them. They leaned against Nightpaw, letting their weight rest against her in a relaxed motion; Daypaw being relaxed was a a rare sight. ¨I dont consider myself sad. I consider myself numb.¨ the words were simple yet they held so much. it was hard to explain to someone that you felt everything but nothing at all. that you were filled with so much energy yet you are just so mentally and physically tired. they,daypaw, felt nothing. leaning against nightpaw they stared blankly into the clearing. they wouldnt describe themselves as sad,or unhappy, or neglected. they had things to live for. they had acornfall, they had geckoleaf,nightpaw, and a few others. they had cats taking care of them, yet they felt like they were still at step one. perhaps if was selfish to think that way, or dumb to feel this when they were being given love they werent given when they were young. it was both confusing and exhausting.
Nightpaw thought about what Daypaw was saying. Numb. So it wasn't that Daypaw felt sad, but rather that they didn't feel. She pulled away and cocked her head, skeptical because what Daypaw was saying didn't match the feelings that she had thought she recognized in the medicine cat. Suddenly, the black shecat's eyes widened. "Oooooooh, so you're like a twoleg den!" she exclaimed suddenly. She was sure that would be confusing for the medicine cat, she she went on. "So twolegs live in these dens with really strong walls and roofs. You know how in the den, if there's a cold breeze, you might feel it? It's not like that for twolegs. Their dens are sealed up so tight that they keep out everything: water, wind, snow, all the things that are a pain to deal with or that they don't like. But they keep out all of the good stuff to, like warm sunshine, and bugs to chase, and the sound of birds singing. It sounds kind of like that."

Old October 5th, 2017, 05:28 AM
:)

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella listened to her mate for a brief amount of time, since the day she had met him, she had never seen him like this, she pressed her nose against his, meeting his gaze. "Goldenstar... I know this must be hard, but you have to believe in yourself... Maybe it was just too much for Halestar, you know... Everyone needs a break sometimes." She mewed and intertwined their tails tightly. Whenever the tom would try to look away, she would make him look at her. "You're a good leader, if you weren't, she would've never chose you as her deputy, believe me when I say this... I may only be a kittypet, but I feel like the reason she chose you is that she saw your potential, it sure isn't everyone who gets to be deputy of their clan." The calico mewed, licking his nose. "Believe in yourself, my love, believe in yourself like I do, the day I met you, I knew there was something with you that I've never seen in a cat, yes, you're a little idiot sometimes when you make those faces, but you're my idiot." She chuckled and pressed up against him. "Don't give up thinking you can't do something, because everything can be achieved if you just believe in yourself." She finally added, meeting his gaze.
Goldenstar listened to Bella, and he didn’t really know how, but the she-cat helped him. He had so much trouble saying things to other cats, and it irrational, he knew, but still, he genuinely felt helped by Bella speaking to him. “But why should she leave?” He asked after a moment, “Wouldn’t she just take a break?” He asked, shaking slightly, before he forced himself to calm down again. “I just don’t know why she would leave without saying anything,” he murmured, as all the thoughts of stress he had in his mind started to beat down on him. It was like getting murdered for him, it was just mentally happening instead of physically happening. He listened to Bella again, shaking a bit. “Thanks Bella,” he said softly, smiling as wide as he could, which wasn’t very wide in the mental state he was in. “Well, you’re not a kittypet anymore,” he added quickly, “You’re a Shadowclan cat now!” He smiled a little wider now, pressing his nose to Bella’s for a moment.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! ))

Old October 5th, 2017, 09:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Blackheart gave a loud screech,” The elder’s den is destroyed, I ain’t sleepin’ outside, someone fix it, I served the clan well. Get to work warriors- or apprentices, I suppose, an I’ll tell you a story while you work.” (OPEN)

Old October 5th, 2017, 10:25 AM

My Mood: Dead

@Chameleon
---
Emberspirit watched carefully as Jaypaw padded out of camp with another warrior, purring happily so. She had raised him and seen him grow, and she was definitely excited that the tom would be a warrior soon. She had been the perfect surrogate mother, seeing how there were no queens in ShadowClan at the time of Jaypaw's arrival, and she could make milk through the help of herbs Daypaw had given her. Her sparkling green gaze spotted around camp, wondering if there were any other warriors lingering around at the time. The molly had been exceptionally happy since ShadowClan had returned to their beloved home, and she was sure others would too. At peace, she curled her ebony-tipped tail around herself neatly as she sat patiently and waited.

Last edited by Aquarius; October 5th, 2017 at 10:25 AM.
Closed Thread