Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Undertaker
Today 07:13 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:11 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:07 PM
The Twisted and the Grouse
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:00 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 06:54 PM

Old April 25th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather felt his stomach drop when he was called for a patrol, it took a lot of effort to pull his face into a deadpan and not a scowl, it wasn’t that he was displeased with being set on one it had simply been a long day. He’d also dropped a really pretty rock into a particularly murky pool of water and lost it forever which had put a major dampener on what was meant to be his super wicked cool happy attitude. Nonetheless he’d a patrol to lead, and as it seemed more strangers to greet. Although, he did yearn for familiar faces to join his patrols and not questionable strangers nowadays, with Riverclan being how it is he would much prefer taking a patrol with a hairball and a pawful of kits than any riverclan warriors. Alas, a deep breath and a glance over in search of his patrolmates soothed his sour mood ever so slightly. ‘’Pologies for not coming over straight away, but let’s get this patrol movin’. EveningThaw, Faded Shade ‘m over here incase your having trouble finding me.’ Garlic maintained a natural volume, and a lick of authority in his voice as he waited. Hopefully this patrol got done quick and snappy.
@redshiftreign @Lucythecat
“Right.” Fadedshade said softly.
Old April 25th, 2024, 03:35 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@fritter [garlicfeather] , @Lucythecat [fadedshade]
Hearing the call of Garlicfeather, Evenignthaw lifted his head and turned to cross over to the rest of the patrol. He wanted this over and done with as soon as possible. It would mean more time to work on the things he needed to.

"Right," he nodded to Garlicfeather as he joined the group. "Let's get rolling. I'd like to be back before sundown, if you two think we can manage."

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:25 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
@fritter [garlicfeather] , @Lucythecat [fadedshade]
Hearing the call of Garlicfeather, Evenignthaw lifted his head and turned to cross over to the rest of the patrol. He wanted this over and done with as soon as possible. It would mean more time to work on the things he needed to.

"Right," he nodded to Garlicfeather as he joined the group. "Let's get rolling. I'd like to be back before sundown, if you two think we can manage."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
“Right.” Fadedshade said softly.
Garlic Feather

GarlicFeather gave a curt nod of acknowledgement as the two patrol members came over, he was in anything but a good mood today and two patrol members on time was just what he needed. Except it hadn't really improved his mood, simply lifted his expectations for how quickly this should get done. If anything he was in complete agreement with EveningThaw with wanting to get this done with as soon as possible. 'I'd hope so. I'm not personally in the mood to dabble with slacking right now so seeing as we all seem to be on common ground with getting this done let's head out right now.' With a brief glance over the two of them GarlicFeather hurried off with no intention to wait, his mind was focused on one thing and that was not making a fool of himself hunting whether it be land or water he was bad at it and in the angry seething pit of a mood he held he wasn't standing for failure.
(I'll make another post in RiverClan territory right after this one is sent!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:39 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Garlic Feather

Herbs proudly clutched in his jaws GarlicFeather made his way slowly back to report how many herbs they'd gotten to MistyShard, personally he hadn't really much opinion on the new medicine cat. They healed others, they did medicine cat things with the plants and stuff, that was about the best he could muster in terms of it. Briefly blinking himself back to reality he offered a wide smile as he placed the herbs down briefly so he could report back better. 'We didn't run into any troubles well gathering the herbs, in total we got about.. 4 Comfrey, 5 blessed thistle and 2 bits of moss Cormorant Paw and Fallen Wish found!' Garlic Feather hoped it was enough, in his opinion it was a pretty decent haul but.. that wasn't for him to decide overall really.
FallenWish's collection post
CormorantPaw's collection post
GarlicFeather's collection post
@starry
(Let me know if i did anything wrong!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 27th, 2024, 10:25 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

The dilute calico walked into camp to drop off her 3 blessed thistle and 1 moss, then went back to what she was doing.
[ @starry ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:46 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post
Attachment 3368
Caveclaw-She/They

Caveclaw nodded as she walked over to Clovershock, ready to go.

———————

Clovershock

They frowned as Winterpae didn't show up. "Let's head out." Clovershock said to Caveclaw.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 28th, 2024, 01:38 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe was a little late to the patrol, which had his fur ruffling in embarrassment. He'd heard Fadingsun's call, only to immediately get distracted by something else. A spring in his step, he made his way over to where Owltalon and Mudsmoke were waiting.

"Sorry I'm a bit late," he panted, dipping his head apologetically to both. "Got distracted. I'm ready to head out right away."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Clovershock

They frowned as Winterpae didn't show up. "Let's head out." Clovershock said to Caveclaw.

Caveclaw-She/they

Caveclaw nodded before following Clovershock.

------------

Old Today, 04:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Garlic Feather

GarlicFeather was hasty to come over, stars oh stars they were almost late. He hoped it wasn’t because of him. Garlic feather drew in a deep breath before offering a big smile well holding his fish, making long strides forward as he briefly placed said fish down at his paws. He’d been in a foul mood before but now he was just worried about messing up. Maybe he was starting to mix his personality with that fuzzy hairball of a cat, ugh he better not have. GarlicFeather lashed his tail at the thought before realising his thiughts had once again drifted off. Maybe he was just tired today, he had been spending a lot more time out and about lately and in all honesty? He hadn’t been sleeping that well, every moment walking was like somecat had dropped a big boulder on his legs. Ugh. ‘The patrol was swell, although FadingShade cut their paw unfortunately, other than that minor incident I got a big fella of a trout n’ 2 pikes!’ GarlicFeather briefly flashed a prideful grin, he was definitely getting better at hunting. Even if it was slow progression, he wasn’t keen on having to reteach himself it rather than keeping knowledge from apprenticeship but oh well he was getting better nonetheless. ‘N’ the others got uhh 5 trout in total and Faded did pretty well and caught a vole and a shrew before cuttin’ their paw!’ GarlicFeather was definitely eager lead more patrols in the future, assuming there was a future!
Garlic Feathers post
FadedShade’s post
FadedShade’s post
Injury
EveningThaw’s post
@occultation
(im no post professional let me know if i’ve made mistakes!! )

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!