Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw followed him, sitting in front of him on her own haunches. She nodded, glancing around, her eyes sparkling. She saw other mentors and apprentices, battling or chatting about their objectives. She noted how the cave was built, and them turned to Morningblue. She gave a tiny nod of 'okay, done'. The bobtail jumped at the sounds she suddenly heard. Growling and the other sounds of battle, mock battle, though. Lynxpaw took a deep breath and faced her mentor, mocking bravery. "Okay, Morninblue!" She mewed. She planned to keep her claws sheathed and not use her teeth, maybe she'd sneak attack him? The possibilities were slightly limited, but she planned to work with them. When he said she should attack when ready, so she took a deep breath, aiming for his legs, an attempt to to knock the tom off balance - being as gentle as possible as to not injure him. "Like that?" She mewed.
Morningblue didn't have to wait long before his apprentice obliged, pawing at his leg with very little force. It was obvious she was concerned about hurting him. It was understandable. Kits spent the first six moons of their life being lectured by their mothers about being more gentle if they played too rough with their siblings. But she'd have to learnt that what was too rough in the nursery would be far far too gentle on the battlefield. "I like how you're going for my paws, but no. More like this." Quick as a flash, Morningblue hooked his forepaw to try and sweep the apprentice's forelegs from under her. "This time, try it like you mean it," said the blue tom, his eyes narrowed, and his tail giving a bored twitch.

Old December 17th, 2017, 07:45 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Rockstar) redcalw led the new warriors out of camp as soon as he reached the trees he broke into a full on sprint to test their speed iceclaw instantly started running cherrypaw a bit slow to react followed iceclaw surprisingly overtook redclaw the surprise reflecting on his face as he watched iceclaw pull ahead of him and dash through the trees

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
@Rockstar) redcalw led the new warriors out of camp as soon as he reached the trees he broke into a full on sprint to test their speed iceclaw instantly started running cherrypaw a bit slow to react followed iceclaw surprisingly overtook redclaw the surprise reflecting on his face as he watched iceclaw pull ahead of him and dash through the trees
Greyshade was quick to react, bounding after Reclaw and looking just as surprised as his youngest sister to see Cherrypaw pull ahead.
Lightningstrike caught up with them almost immediately, easily keeping pace with her siblings and uncle, even matching Cherrypaw's speed.
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:52 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greyshade was quick to react, bounding after Reclaw and looking just as surprised as his youngest sister to see Cherrypaw pull ahead.
Lightningstrike caught up with them almost immediately, easily keeping pace with her siblings and uncle, even matching Cherrypaw's speed.
(Dude they are warriors now its cherryblossom and its iceclaw that pulled ahead she has her father speed XD)

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(Dude they are warriors now its cherryblossom and its iceclaw that pulled ahead she has her father speed XD)
(You said Cherrypaw, plus Lightningstrike is fast as well)
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:03 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw gave the tom her own, sort of half-smile back. It barely reached her eyes, but at least it was there at all - she definitely could have been less friendly. But, at the mention of Caliapaw, her expression darkened just the slightest bit. She wasn't a huge fan of the medicine cat, as mentioned before, and she only seemed to be getting angrier with every passing day. "I don't think Caliapaw would be able to say much about them." Her tone was frosty, cold, but still remained semi-level. "But, I think they're alright. They haven't been hurting at all." Unlike some of her clanmates, Kestrelpaw didn't hold much sympathy for the younger cat... just frustration that there was someone inexperienced in charge of taking care of every cat in the Clan. A young leader was fine; especially when they were someone like Snowstar, who Kestrelpaw very much trusted. But someone young being put in a position where they could basically kill the entire Clan? That was less good.
Kestrelpaw could tell the she cats mood darken when he mention the young medicine cat. He didn't mean to change her mood, it was an honest question. He'd rather not get yelled at by Caliapw, that would be embarrassing. "Alright, I guess we can keep going then. Unless you want to head back to camp?" He said. He didn't want to bore Kestrelpaw, especially since they weren't really hunting, just talking mostly. The tom wasn't the best with small talk.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 19th, 2017, 09:40 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
(You said Cherrypaw, plus Lightningstrike is fast as well)
(Lol i said cherryblossom was following redclaw and was slow to react to redclaw suddenly sprinting XD and i did mess up on her name meant to say cherryblossom) iceclaw noticed her sister keeping pace with her with a smile she jumped high into the air and batted a snow covered branch dislodging the snow it fell toward lightningstrike but missed and hit redclaw instead who fell face first into more snow iceclaw pulled to a stop along with cherryblossom and started laughing and redclaw pull his head out of the snow and shook it off

Old December 19th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather got up from where he was sitting and bounded over to Cherrydawn. "Heya!" He purred with a grin on his face. His fur was sticking up in all directions, but he ignored that at the moment. "Can we see the territory today?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head.

@Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 19th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather got up from where he was sitting and bounded over to Cherrydawn. "Heya!" He purred with a grin on his face. His fur was sticking up in all directions, but he ignored that at the moment. "Can we see the territory today?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head.

@Charmer
Cherrydawn had just gotten up for the day not long ago and had just finished grooming her fur when Skyfeather came bounding out of the warrior's den, his fur messy and his smile just the way Cherrydawn liked it: big and goofy. The shecat gave a mrrow of laughter and replied, "You bet! But first we should get your pelt straightened out. She gave him a like on the face, smoothing out a clump that had been sticking out. "Silly furball," she added softly, a purr in her voice. She still couldn't believe they were here together. She couldn't believe she could be so happy.

Old December 19th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather pulled his tail closer to his side in emmbarrassment.
The young tom twisted and began licking his back, smoothing down his ruffled fur. When he has finished that part, he licked his paw and swiped it over his ears a few times. "Heh, sorry you had to see me like this." He mewed in apology. Skyfeather looked at his tail. That fur was a little ruffled, not too much though.
The black and white warrior shrugged. He was almost positive that they'd run for part of the time, so that didn't matter at the moment.

Character Site