Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old August 12th, 2023, 06:06 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Connor @Levi 99

Feathernose carefully angled her body while she attacked with tooth and claw, so she was protecting Shypaw from the scat's - Silverlightning - claws, and hopefully his teeth as well. She aimed her claws at the ShadowClanner's chest, while her maw headed towards his neck in a lightning-fast motion. Feather fleetingly wondered if she should send the injured 'paw to camp to call for reinforcements.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 12th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post
@Levi 99 @Starfinder @Connor [not sure if i missed someone, pls pls lemme know if i did]

Yeah okay, he'd just made this guy more volatile and violent with that comment. Big mistake on his part. Alderstep took precautionary steps backward, though that didn't do much in the end. He still felt the teeth sinking into his throat, aggravating past wounds. The russet gagged involuntarily, squeezing his eyes shut against the sudden pain. Crap, that was the second time someone's gone for his neck. Just another lovely bite mark to keep forever, he supposed.

Guess it was time to do something about this, yeah? Alderstep jerked back, doing his best to free himself from the jaws of death. It at least saved himself from the jab for the most part, though not the extra pain as the rat tightened his jaws to bite him even harder. Gosh, this was really fun, wasn't it? Haha, yeah. Totally. If he lied hard enough, maybe he could forget the pain spasming through his body.

He was free, though, and that was what counts. Alderstep crouched down low, gasping for the air he hadn't been able to get prior to being essentially strangled. Gah, worst day ever. Easily. He blinked rapidly through the white-hot pain then straightened up, taking a quick moment to observe what was going on. There was a second warrior, whom he was sure was Feathernose, and also another 'paw. Stars, was it 'apprentices ignore the rules and go out' day? Sure seemed like it.

This was embarrassing. He had a literal kit fighting his battles. Alderstep growled lowly, ignoring how the vibration made his wound flare up in more pain. Ach, just another normal stroll in the territory. He sniffed at his mind's sarcasm, then stepped forward. Indecision made him hesitate (did he want to beat up a kid or the adult here?), then he ultimately chose to go after the older Shadowrat. Fair's fair; this cat wasn't going to get away without some sick scars. While the child made to bite at the cat's throat, Alderstep slashed out with his claws, aiming to attack his left shoulder. He duly ignored his pain during this attempted attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
@.squid @Levi 99 @Starfinder

Shypaw watched as Feathernose sprang out of no where... Exaustion hit the apprentice hard... her neck throbbed... she literally couldn't feel her tail anymore... But Still The She-cat carried on. She darted at Silverlightning Again with her claws out stretched, this time aiming for the back of the shadowclanners head... maybe if she beat his non-excisting brain cells out of his head he'd leave...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
@Connor @Levi 99

Feathernose carefully angled her body while she attacked with tooth and claw, so she was protecting Shypaw from the scat's - Silverlightning - claws, and hopefully his teeth as well. She aimed her claws at the ShadowClanner's chest, while her maw headed towards his neck in a lightning-fast motion. Feather fleetingly wondered if she should send the injured 'paw to camp to call for reinforcements.
Silverlightning released a groan of irritation, as the apprentice began moving towards him. She was so loud and for all that talk earlier, it seemed that the gnat couldn't even move fat enough to clear a distance before the silver assassin could think of a plan to take care of her. What a drag. The tom was going to meet Shypaw's charge, grab hold of her, and brutally slam her body into the ground in an attempt to knock her unconscious. But the NPC was back, unfortunately. Well that didn't matter, he'd simply have to kill her this time. Silverlightning waited until the last second, before letting his paws give out from under him and dropping to the ground, so that Feathernose's attack hit empty air. Then with all of the lower body strength he could muster, he kicked up with his hind legs, aiming for the molly's face. Whether the attack was a success or failure it didn't matter, all he cared for was that it bought him some time. The tom quickly rolled to the side in order to place some distance between him and the Thunderclan warrior, but Shypaw was still coming. Silverlightning couldn't move to avoid the attack, since he was still trying to stand to his feet, so he closed his eyes and steeled himself for what was to come. When it came he felt the blow fall hard onto his head. It hurt, but it wasn't bad, just a throb that would fade away after a few minutes or so. Anger flashed in the tom's eyes, as he threw several speeding paw swipes for the molly's face.

#Air 10

Shadefrost had expected Alderstep to recover relatively fast from the damage he'd dealt him and attack him sooner or later, but he hadn't expected an attack to come when he was on the attack himself. Shade more or so had the idea that the deputy would try to do what everyone else usually did when they double-teamed him, that being to go for him when he was evading one of his opponents. Therefore when dodging the apprentice, he made it a point to move in a way where he'd be able to defend or attack if Alder joined the fight again. But this wasn't an entirely bad plan either. He was positioned in a way where if he were to swing on his opponent, which is what he'd just done, he would exert all of his strength into it. His legs were planted firmly on the ground and though his attack was quick, he wasn't going to be moving until all four of his paws were touching the earth again. How annoying. How utterly annoying. Shadefrost staggered to his right, pain flaring as a fresh claw mark was made manifest on his shoulder. With a cold sapphire blue glare the warrior rushed the deputy. He didn't really know what his plan of action was, but better to come up with one on the spot than to let the enemy have room to breathe. When Shade was only an arm's length away from his target he abruptly stopped in his tracks and rolled to the side, before his claws were lashing out at the russet tom's face.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:13 AM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 05:13 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

[Mentions: @Levi 99 @Connor @.squid ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Silverlightning released a groan of irritation, as the apprentice began moving towards him. She was so loud and for all that talk earlier, it seemed that the gnat couldn't even move fat enough to clear a distance before the silver assassin could think of a plan to take care of her. What a drag. The tom was going to meet Shypaw's charge, grab hold of her, and brutally slam her body into the ground in an attempt to knock her unconscious. But the NPC was back, unfortunately. Well that didn't matter, he'd simply have to kill her this time. Silverlightning waited until the last second, before letting his paws give out from under him and dropping to the ground, so that Feathernose's attack hit empty air. Then with all of the lower body strength he could muster, he kicked up with his hind legs, aiming for the molly's face. Whether the attack was a success or failure it didn't matter, all he cared for was that it bought him some time. The tom quickly rolled to the side in order to place some distance between him and the Thunderclan warrior, but Shypaw was still coming. Silverlightning couldn't move to avoid the attack, since he was still trying to stand to his feet, so he closed his eyes and steeled himself for what was to come. When it came he felt the blow fall hard onto his head. It hurt, but it wasn't bad, just a throb that would fade away after a few minutes or so. Anger flashed in the tom's eyes, as he threw several speeding paw swipes for the molly's face.

[#AIR] 10

Shadefrost had expected Alderstep to recover relatively fast from the damage he'd dealt him and attack him sooner or later, but he hadn't expected an attack to come when he was on the attack himself. Shade more or so had the idea that the deputy would try to do what everyone else usually did when they double-teamed him, that being to go for him when he was evading one of his opponents. Therefore when dodging the apprentice, he made it a point to move in a way where he'd be able to defend or attack if Alder joined the fight again. But this wasn't an entirely bad plan either. He was positioned in a way where if he were to swing on his opponent, which is what he'd just done, he would exert all of his strength into it. His legs were planted firmly on the ground and though his attack was quick, he wasn't going to be moving until all four of his paws were touching the earth again. How annoying. How utterly annoying. Shadefrost staggered to his right, pain flaring as a fresh claw mark was made manifest on his shoulder. With a cold sapphire blue glare the warrior rushed the deputy. He didn't really know what his plan of action was, but better to come up with one on the spot than to let the enemy have room to breathe. When Shade was only an arm's length away from his target he abruptly stopped in his tracks and rolled to the side, before his claws were lashing out at the russet tom's face.

*Feathernose*
She only just managed to dodge the worst of the blow. Then the warrior felt like the side of her face, and her eye! were lit up on fire. But Shypaw was still in danger...

Ignoring pain, Feathernose lurched towards the ShadowClanner, painfully aware of how weak she was.

One eye was shut, the eyelid raked. The dumbo was going to pay. Feather gathered the last reserves of strength and slammed into the cat, not knowing if she made the mark, and whirled, claws out and furiously slashing.

While the Shadowcat was occupied, she yelled, "Rateye! Get camp reinforcements!" @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

*Ghostpaw*
#Earth

Ghostpaw let out a wild yowl, forgetting the size difference between her and the other cat. She pelted forwards, neck wound forgotten.

All she thought was to protect the deputy, just like she had for Whisper for the entirety of their moons together, before he, her only surviving family, died. And she wasn't about to let the same fate befall Alderstep.

She fluffed out her long, shaggy fur to the max,making it hard to hit a clear critical strike.

The 'paw blocked Shadefrost from the injured ThunderClan tom, striking out with hard, blunt blows with her huge paws that were liable to cause some serious bruising and broken bones, alternating between that and clawing, biting, and carefully aimed kicks.

All the while, she shielded the ThunderClan deputy, even as she fought, a style Ghostpaw was accustomed to, protecting her younger littermate from their attackers.

Ghostpaw's body shook, fury igniting, powering her attacks,making them more lethal and properly aimed, more likely to hit. Eyes sharpened into a focused point, able to track Shadefrost's next attack aimed to get Alderstep, so she swiftly would block it, parrying away.

So what if she hadn't been taught fighting yet by Sharpclaw? Her time as a loner protecting Whisper, her wonderful runty littermate, was enough battle training for the silvery apprentice.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; August 13th, 2023 at 07:11 AM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 06:34 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
[Mentions: @Levi 99 @Connor @.squid ]

*Feathernose*
She only just managed to dodge the worst of the blow. Then the warrior felt like the side of her face, and her eye! were lit up on fire. But Shypaw was still in danger...

Ignoring pain, Feathernose lurched towards the ShadowClanner, painfully aware of how weak she was.

One eye was shut, the eyelid raked. The dumbo was going to pay. Feather gathered the last reserves of strength and slammed into the cat, not knowing if she made the mark, and whirled, claws out and furiously slashing.

While the Shadowcat was occupied, she yelled, "Rateye! Get camp reinforcements!" @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

*Ghostpaw*
#Earth

Ghostpaw let out a wild yowl, forgetting the size difference between her and the other cat. She pelted forwards, neck wound forgotten
Rateye nodded and sped back to camp. Brokenheart had already made her way over.
Old August 13th, 2023, 01:46 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze bounded swiftly through the trees she did laugh as she saw Fawnpaw trip but then hissed playfully back at her as the young she-cat tried to swat her tail but flicked her apprentice's nose with it and raced even faster before sliding to a turn and scrambling quickly up a log.

@Shadowed Flower

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 13th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze bounded swiftly through the trees she did laugh as she saw Fawnpaw trip but then hissed playfully back at her as the young she-cat tried to swat her tail but flicked her apprentice's nose with it and raced even faster before sliding to a turn and scrambling quickly up a log.

@Shadowed Flower

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw sneezed but kept running. She bounded onto a rock and jumped off, her paws aiming for Nightgaze's back.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old August 13th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw sneezed but kept running. She bounded onto a rock and jumped off, her paws aiming for Nightgaze's back.
Nightgaze eyes widened as she saw Fawnpaw leap at her but quickly ducked and lunged for the young she-cat's scruff so she wouldn't go flying.

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Nightgaze eyes widened as she saw Fawnpaw leap at her but quickly ducked and lunged for the young she-cat's scruff so she wouldn't go flying.

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw got caught by Nightgaze, excitement still burning in her eyes. "That was fun!" She said, wiggling out of Nightgaze's grasp. She breathed heavily, her tail lashing in excitement.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:39 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw got caught by Nightgaze, excitement still burning in her eyes. "That was fun!" She said, wiggling out of Nightgaze's grasp. She breathed heavily, her tail lashing in excitement.
Nightgaze laughed with amusement "It sure was!" she mewed happily and patted Fawnpaw on the head with her paw "And you sure can race kid!" the small black she-cat praised her apprentice happily "So this is Thunderclan territory its awesome right?" she asked eagerly.

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Nightgaze laughed with amusement "It sure was!" she mewed happily and patted Fawnpaw on the head with her paw "And you sure can race kid!" the small black she-cat praised her apprentice happily "So this is Thunderclan territory its awesome right?" she asked eagerly.

Fawnpaw

"It's amazing! It better than the Wilds!!" Fawnpaw said, sitting next to Nightgaze and looking out to the forest. She started kneading the lod, itching to run again, iching to spend time like this.