Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Pathfinder stopped searching and padded back to where he had buried his squirrel. "Ivorypaw?", he meowed, calling to the apprentice. "All the prey fled. There's nothing more we can hunt. We better go back to camp, now. We've been out here long enough.", Pathfinder said, scraping the earth off of the squirrel. The ginger tom picked up the squirrel in his mouth. "Come on.", he mewed.
"Coming!" Ivorypaw mewed, grabbing the mouse and snatching it into her jaws, then running back to collect her other one. Her jaws full of mouse fluff, she nodded and walked towards camp, her tail swaying with pride. She felt the cool breeze ruffle her pelt, and the taste of fluff and blood filled her jaws. She was proud of her kills, she'd gotten to feed her Clan!
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:17 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[yknow if Wolf wasn't a fan of the EE you could use that against gorse]

Gorsepaw struggled to get free of the vines. He wasn't good at staying calm in situations, no he had more of a tendency to completely loose his cool and freak out. Of course that's exactly what he was doing. He tugged at the vines wrapped around his paws, not taking more time to carefully unwind them. Instead as he sptugged the vines became tighter in him, not loosening their grip. Fear flickered in his pale green eyes as he looked up at his pursuer. "N-no I'm not Blazingstar..." He stuttered, his voice shaking like crazy. "I'm Gorse-Gorsepaw." He managed, his voice quiet and almost incomprehensible. The young tom cat laid trapped in front if the enemy Clan, fearful for his life. He had nowhere to run and he definitely couldn't hide, nor fight for that matter. He seemed almost completely defenseless.
Wolf tail flickered, it was obvious he wasn't going to help anyone right now. He took a step forward, " I won't let you go, yet but I'll loosen it. That must be painful," He said. Leaning as closest as he have to, he loosen the vines a little but quickly took a step back. They seem pretty scared, I could question them? What about.. if Windclan going to attack anytime soon? Wolfpaw was hesitant, but soon agreed with himself. He cleared his throat, " Well tell me if Windclan going to attack anytime soon, `Gorsepaw`" He said. The tom may be large, but once he open his mouth.. he wasn't exactly really good with words when it comes to scaring someone. Wolfpaw straighten himself up, you could see he was a apprentice.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolf tail flickered, it was obvious he wasn't going to help anyone right now. He took a step forward, " I won't let you go, yet but I'll loosen it. That must be painful," He said. Leaning as closest as he have to, he loosen the vines a little but quickly took a step back. They seem pretty scared, I could question them? What about.. if Windclan going to attack anytime soon? Wolfpaw was hesitant, but soon agreed with himself. He cleared his throat, " Well tell me if Windclan going to attack anytime soon, `Gorsepaw`" He said. The tom may be large, but once he open his mouth.. he wasn't exactly really good with words when it comes to scaring someone. Wolfpaw straighten himself up, you could see he was a apprentice.
The thought of being attacked while tied up in vines, helpless to defend himself was terrorizing Gorsepaw's mind at the moment. He didn't want to be rendered helpless. Sure he wasn't the best at fighting but he at least wanted to have a chance at fighting if it came to it. Yet then again, as the apprentice stepped forwards to loosen the entangling vines, he realized it might not have to come to that. With a slight sigh and a faint smile, Gorsepaw kicked the vines the rest of the way up and slowly moved to a sitting position. "Thank you." He muttered quietly and hastily. He was still nervous, not being fond of being held here in the middle of enemy territory and not able to know which way was out. "I-I don't think so. I-I don't talk with Blazingstar that much and...and I don't really attend many meetings. Besides, who ever cares about an apprentice? We're just here to train. We're not really considered important until we either do something great or become a warrior. So why would I know." He babbled. It was a nervous tone he was using, and one he couldn't control. The quiver was still there and he held his tail wrapped tightly around his paws. "Why do you ask?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 2nd, 2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
The thought of being attacked while tied up in vines, helpless to defend himself was terrorizing Gorsepaw's mind at the moment. He didn't want to be rendered helpless. Sure he wasn't the best at fighting but he at least wanted to have a chance at fighting if it came to it. Yet then again, as the apprentice stepped forwards to loosen the entangling vines, he realized it might not have to come to that. With a slight sigh and a faint smile, Gorsepaw kicked the vines the rest of the way up and slowly moved to a sitting position. "Thank you." He muttered quietly and hastily. He was still nervous, not being fond of being held here in the middle of enemy territory and not able to know which way was out. "I-I don't think so. I-I don't talk with Blazingstar that much and...and I don't really attend many meetings. Besides, who ever cares about an apprentice? We're just here to train. We're not really considered important until we either do something great or become a warrior. So why would I know." He babbled. It was a nervous tone he was using, and one he couldn't control. The quiver was still there and he held his tail wrapped tightly around his paws. "Why do you ask?"

Stop being so scared, I not going to hurt you or anything. I might take you to camp, but nothing else! That was what he wanted to say, Wolfpaw looked a bit annoyed. Wishing for the apprentice to have a little faith in himself, or that apprentices meant much more. I mean, he was one himself. "Well, I apprentices don't just train! They help hunt and battle for their clan, I mean why the warriors are older that means they are slower. " He protested a little, before adding, " You should at least know if you gonna attack. I mean, c'mon if you are unprepared you'll wind up dead. " Wolfpaw didn't say it too soft, actually it was a bit of a harsh tone. Letting out a long sigh, "Well so I could warn my clan of course. What kind of question is that?" He said. Then the black tom remembered he didn't even tell his name, "I'm Wolfpaw. " It was a bit mumbled, like he disliked saying his name. Wolfpaw had a little temper, but that was mostly when he wasn't in a great mood. Which he wasn't, he had failed in battle training or his mentor said he was horrible at it. His self esteem going lower and lower while he listened, and he had failed to catch something.

pronouns.cc
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat | @SpiralWhirl
“Oh, Starclan..” The golden brown-furred warrior whimpered, her tone thick with pain as she went out into the hunting grounds of Thunderclan. Autumnleaf’s small, delicate paws carried her through the greenery and undergrowth of the forest she knew so well over the moons when she had raised here. Her stomach pulsed with painful aches and pressuring contractions that felt heavy against her lower back, but nonetheless, the she-cat did not stop her pace. Her kittens would be coming soon and she needed to find a safe place to birth them before it was too late. Autumnleaf knew that it would be wise to have them born in the camp, where everyone else was, but deep within her, she did not have the nerve and bravery to have anyone know of their existence yet. She had just become good friends with Stonestream and these kittens could take this away from her. After so many moons of being alone and scared, the bobtail had felt like her life was finally getting back on track and then she found out that she was pregnant with Thomas’s kittens. Thomas. That backstabbing fox-hearted kittypet that she had trusted several moons ago when he was so sweet and comforting in her time of need. He had even told her that he would come to Thunderclan to be with her, then plans changed before her eyes as she discovered that he had found someone else - some other soft shecat to have his love and affection. The thought of him made her growl but end with a painful wince as tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes. Her legs felt heavy, almost ready to collapse from underneath her. The tall trees of the woodland area towered over her, the sky peeking out from the leaves as it sported a warm, orange glow to symbolize the sunset of dusk. It would be dark soon. However, there seemed to be some mercy brought to this warrior when she saw the hollowed out patch underneath a bush that was littered with soft grass and protected by thin branches and leaves. It would have to do, otherwise, she would have wasted too much time. Autumnleaf hurried over to the bush as fast as she could as she uttered small painful noises before collapsing on her side underneath the leaves. Her kittens would arrive now and there was no stopping that.

Several small mews rang out through the air, echoing throughout the forest that was Thunderclan’s territory. Within that small bush that aided as a temporary place for this bobtail, two tiny kittens rested against Autumnleaf, so very tiny and vulnerable, as the she-cat looked down at them. Autumnleaf bent down and licked them, stroking their heads and backsides with a rough, yet affectionate tongue to make sure they were warm and alive. She nudged them gently towards her belly, hoping that they would suckle and live. The distant thought of her kitten dying in her previous litter struck fear into her heart, but the bobtail refused to give up on them, not yet. These newborns deserved to live and have a life, just like anyone else. Her small ears flattened against her head at thoughts that went through her head. What would Stonestream think? What would Violeteye or Alderstripe think, her own adopted parents? The bobtail lifted her gaze to look up at the darkened sky that peeked through the trees that now loomed over her. “Give me strength, Starclan, I’m going to need it more than ever..” She quietly whispered, her tone coming out in slight desperation and pleading that nothing bad would happen now that she had little ones in her grasp. A tiny tom and she-kit, looking much like her, yet having their own unique characteristic within their fur to have their own style. She made sure to have them close to her body for warmth, but not enough to suffocate them in the process. They were so beautiful within her emerald-hued eyes.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
[ 'shred his neck' oh lordy xD]

The tom cat, perfectly happy with his plans for the day and his friendly competition with his brother, filled the giddy tom with pure delight. He knew he could easily beat the new warrior at hunting. Barkskip himself was built more for running and hunting while he knew his brother was built more for fighting. While Barkskip had a lean, narrow frame, his adoptive brother had a sturdy, broad shouldered build of a fighter. That's why he was so confident in his abilities, was because he knew Storkflight was not as good at hunting as he was. But he at least knew how to fight, and the way his day just turned it was a good thing he did.

The sudden impact of the cat caught Barkskip by surprise as he was flung to the ground. With the force of the impact, the Havana Brown was momentarily stunned. For a moment he thought in his skipping and prancing that he had stumbled over a root of a tree or something, but now that he could smell the unfamiliar cat, hear his breathing, Barkskip knew this wasn't a trip. This was an attack. In quick, frantic movements, Barkskip slashed his unsheathed claws through the air, hoping to hit the cat that loomed devilishly over him. A hiss escaped his mouth, trying to persuade the cat that had most likely been watching him skip along, that he was not a complete kit. He knew how to fight, though he knew his skills lacked.
Glee glinted in his eyes as he felt his paws knocking the cat to the ground. He placed his paws on his shoulders and legs, pinning him to the ground. He let his claws dig into the tom's shoulders, smirking as he felt the warm blood. Suddenly, something sharp sliced his chin. Hades hissed in pain and brought up one of his paws. He brushed his paw along his chin and felt something warm and liquid like. He drew his paw up and saw blood on it. And this wasn't the warrior's blood, it was his own. His pale green hues glinted with fury. Hopefully that wouldn't leave a scar, after all, he liked his pelt to be clean and free of battle scars. He slammed down his paw on his opponent's throat, hisses leaving his mouth every now and again.

"Any last words?" He asked the tom, pressing his claws against the warrior's throat as an attempt to frighten him. If your enemy was afraid, then a fight became a whole lot easier. But at the same time, fear could be used to make a cat stronger. The need to survive would drive them forward and give them strength. But this fight was going quite well, from his point of view anyway. The tom didn't seem to be very good at fighting. The only wound he had given him was a few claw marks on his chin, and that was nothing compared to being able to pin down a warrior in his own territory. This was going to be an easy kill by the looks of it.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Oh, Starclan..” The golden brown-furred warrior whimpered, her tone thick with pain as she went out into the hunting grounds of Thunderclan. Autumnleaf’s small, delicate paws carried her through the greenery and undergrowth of the forest she knew so well over the moons when she had raised here. Her stomach pulsed with painful aches and pressuring contractions that felt heavy against her lower back, but nonetheless, the she-cat did not stop her pace. Her kittens would be coming soon and she needed to find a safe place to birth them before it was too late. Autumnleaf knew that it would be wise to have them born in the camp, where everyone else was, but deep within her, she did not have the nerve and bravery to have anyone know of their existence yet. She had just become good friends with Stonestream and these kittens could take this away from her. After so many moons of being alone and scared, the bobtail had felt like her life was finally getting back on track and then she found out that she was pregnant with Thomas’s kittens. Thomas. That backstabbing fox-hearted kittypet that she had trusted several moons ago when he was so sweet and comforting in her time of need. He had even told her that he would come to Thunderclan to be with her, then plans changed before her eyes as she discovered that he had found someone else - some other soft shecat to have his love and affection. The thought of him made her growl but end with a painful wince as tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes. Her legs felt heavy, almost ready to collapse from underneath her. The tall trees of the woodland area towered over her, the sky peeking out from the leaves as it sported a warm, orange glow to symbolize the sunset of dusk. It would be dark soon. However, there seemed to be some mercy brought to this warrior when she saw the hollowed out patch underneath a bush that was littered with soft grass and protected by thin branches and leaves. It would have to do, otherwise, she would have wasted too much time. Autumnleaf hurried over to the bush as fast as she could as she uttered small painful noises before collapsing on her side underneath the leaves. Her kittens would arrive now and there was no stopping that.

Several small mews rang out through the air, echoing throughout the forest that was Thunderclan’s territory. Within that small bush that aided as a temporary place for this bobtail, two tiny kittens rested against Autumnleaf, so very tiny and vulnerable, as the she-cat looked down at them. Autumnleaf bent down and licked them, stroking their heads and backsides with a rough, yet affectionate tongue to make sure they were warm and alive. She nudged them gently towards her belly, hoping that they would suckle and live. The distant thought of her kitten dying in her previous litter struck fear into her heart, but the bobtail refused to give up on them, not yet. These newborns deserved to live and have a life, just like anyone else. Her small ears flattened against her head at thoughts that went through her head. What would Stonestream think? What would Violeteye or Alderstripe think, her own adopted parents? The bobtail lifted her gaze to look up at the darkened sky that peeked through the trees that now loomed over her. “Give me strength, Starclan, I’m going to need it more than ever..” She quietly whispered, her tone coming out in slight desperation and pleading that nothing bad would happen now that she had little ones in her grasp. A tiny tom and she-kit, looking much like her, yet having their own unique characteristic within their fur to have their own style. She made sure to have them close to her body for warmth, but not enough to suffocate them in the process. They were so beautiful within her emerald-hued eyes.
Stormkit suckled from his mother, blind and deaf. He was tiny, with thin brown tabby fur. He had an almost unnoticable tail-nub. His eyes were closed, and would be blue at first, though they'd fade to a gray-blue color. He squeaked, unable to speak yet. His mothers milky scent was what he was drawn to, and his sisters sparked curiosity in him. He continued to suckle, his fur fluffed out and his paws kneaded the ground. He was clearly alive. He stopped suckling, his belly full, and let out a tiny mewl. He squirmed around blindly, keeping close to his mother. He bumped into his sister, falling onto his back and flailing his tiny paws. He wailed for help, his fluffy pelt collecting leaf-scraps. His tiny nose twitched as he smelled leaves and grass. Where was he? He wanted to explore! Too bad his eyes wouldn't open. He let out a silent huff of annoyance, wanting to see. He managed to squirm onto his paws, sniffing at the ground. It smelled gross, and he was hungry again. He awkwardly made his way back to Autumnleaf, beginning to suckle again. He finished, not feeling the need to move. He felt sluggish, and his tiny jaws opened in a yawn. He snuggled next to his mothers belly, her warmth luring him into a peaceful sleep as he stretched his tiny limbs. Another yawn came from his mouth, and he slowly drifted off.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Stormkit suckled from his mother, blind and deaf. He was tiny, with thin brown tabby fur. He had an almost unnoticable tail-nub. His eyes were closed, and would be blue at first, though they'd fade to a gray-blue color. He squeaked, unable to speak yet. His mothers milky scent was what he was drawn to, and his sisters sparked curiosity in him. He continued to suckle, his fur fluffed out and his paws kneaded the ground. He was clearly alive. He stopped suckling, his belly full, and let out a tiny mewl. He squirmed around blindly, keeping close to his mother. He bumped into his sister, falling onto his back and flailing his tiny paws. He wailed for help, his fluffy pelt collecting leaf-scraps. His tiny nose twitched as he smelled leaves and grass. Where was he? He wanted to explore! Too bad his eyes wouldn't open. He let out a silent huff of annoyance, wanting to see. He managed to squirm onto his paws, sniffing at the ground. It smelled gross, and he was hungry again. He awkwardly made his way back to Autumnleaf, beginning to suckle again. He finished, not feeling the need to move. He felt sluggish, and his tiny jaws opened in a yawn. He snuggled next to his mothers belly, her warmth luring him into a peaceful sleep as he stretched his tiny limbs. Another yawn came from his mouth, and he slowly drifted off.
The golden brown-furred bobtail watched as the little tom-kitten suckled at her belly, drinking plenty of warm, nutritious milk and it seemed to bring a small tear to her eye as he gave a tiny mew now and then when he finished, his small belly all full and healthy. She watched as he squirmed around in the softened green grass, obviously interested in this new world that he wasn’t even able to see yet. Eventually, the tom-kit found his sister, bumping into her and tumbled onto his back, uttering small cries for help. “Oh, sweetie..” Autumnleaf murmured, leaning her head forward and nudging his tiny body back onto his stomach, “There you go, mommy’s here for you.” She knew very well that he could not hear nor see her yet, but the vibrations and touch of a mother would surely calm his worries and fears as much as possible right now. Autumnleaf watched as he uttered a small, annoyed mewl and crawled back over to her belly, beginning to suckle once again as he decided not to wander again. It made a small smile form on her maw as she watched the kitten give an outstretched yawn and then snuggle up against her long, warm fur as he silently drifted off to dreamland. She gave her son a few licks over the head and back to make sure he was warm and clean as he slept, a rumbling purr coming from her throat. “Stormkit..” The bobtail whispered, to herself now, “That will be your name.” She silently hoped that this was a good choice, naming him after the half-sister that he would never know that died from the smoke of a fire that once went through Thunderclan’s camp many, many moons ago.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Stop being so scared, I not going to hurt you or anything. I might take you to camp, but nothing else! That was what he wanted to say, Wolfpaw looked a bit annoyed. Wishing for the apprentice to have a little faith in himself, or that apprentices meant much more. I mean, he was one himself. "Well, I apprentices don't just train! They help hunt and battle for their clan, I mean why the warriors are older that means they are slower. " He protested a little, before adding, " You should at least know if you gonna attack. I mean, c'mon if you are unprepared you'll wind up dead. " Wolfpaw didn't say it too soft, actually it was a bit of a harsh tone. Letting out a long sigh, "Well so I could warn my clan of course. What kind of question is that?" He said. Then the black tom remembered he didn't even tell his name, "I'm Wolfpaw. " It was a bit mumbled, like he disliked saying his name. Wolfpaw had a little temper, but that was mostly when he wasn't in a great mood. Which he wasn't, he had failed in battle training or his mentor said he was horrible at it. His self esteem going lower and lower while he listened, and he had failed to catch something.
Gorsepaw sat back, still on edge and nervous. He knew all too well he wasn't supposed to be here, and now that he had been caught made it all the more worse. "Well, I'm not exactly a popular apprentice. Not many friends, too many opposers. But with a father like mine, who would like me anyways. As far as they're concerned I'm a mistake. Maybe I don't want to be prepared. Maybe I would rather die." he huffed in agitation. He glanced away, his words soaking into him. He knew it but he hardly talked about it. Though hearing how much he thought of himself as a failure coming from his own mouth just made it feel quite a bit more...real. "Maybe death would be a better option."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Glee glinted in his eyes as he felt his paws knocking the cat to the ground. He placed his paws on his shoulders and legs, pinning him to the ground. He let his claws dig into the tom's shoulders, smirking as he felt the warm blood. Suddenly, something sharp sliced his chin. Hades hissed in pain and brought up one of his paws. He brushed his paw along his chin and felt something warm and liquid like. He drew his paw up and saw blood on it. And this wasn't the warrior's blood, it was his own. His pale green hues glinted with fury. Hopefully that wouldn't leave a scar, after all, he liked his pelt to be clean and free of battle scars. He slammed down his paw on his opponent's throat, hisses leaving his mouth every now and again.

"Any last words?" He asked the tom, pressing his claws against the warrior's throat as an attempt to frighten him. If your enemy was afraid, then a fight became a whole lot easier. But at the same time, fear could be used to make a cat stronger. The need to survive would drive them forward and give them strength. But this fight was going quite well, from his point of view anyway. The tom didn't seem to be very good at fighting. The only wound he had given him was a few claw marks on his chin, and that was nothing compared to being able to pin down a warrior in his own territory. This was going to be an easy kill by the looks of it.
Barkskip was completely unprepared for this. He hadn't readied himself for battle, hadn't talked himself through it. His way of processing the fight only helped him when he did it right and was mentally prepared for it. This time he was not, and he couldn't focus, not with the paw thrust against his throat. Blackness swarmed his vision, and he choked on his breath, trying for another and uncertain it would come. A ringing was heard in his ears, something he was sure was coming from a lack of blood supply. He just needed to protect Storkflight. That had always been his goal. "Leave...my family.....alone." he growled through his heavy pants and gasps. He would protect his adoptive mother who had so kindly taken him in as a kit. He would protect the adoptive brother he had help train when his true mentor neglected him. He would protect his family, and die for them. They weren't connected by blood lines, but that didn't matter. His family had loved him at his darkest, taken him in when no one else would and cared for him and loved him above all else. That was something Barkskip was happy to die for.
His family meant the world to him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post

Quote:
Gorsepaw sat back, still on edge and nervous. He knew all too well he wasn't supposed to be here, and now that he had been caught made it all the more worse. "Well, I'm not exactly a popular apprentice. Not many friends, too many opposers. But with a father like mine, who would like me anyways. As far as they're concerned I'm a mistake. Maybe I don't want to be prepared. Maybe I would rather die." he huffed in agitation. He glanced away, his words soaking into him. He knew it but he hardly talked about it. Though hearing how much he thought of himself as a failure coming from his own mouth just made it feel quite a bit more...real. "Maybe death would be a better option."

Leafkit mewl quietly, her eyes unable to open them. The she-kit didn't seem to bad, her paw just didn't seem to want to move. She lay awkwardly on it, rolling over and hitting something. Most likely her brother, hunger gnaw at her stomach. Hearing the quiet suckling noise, Leafkit sniff to find where it was. Until she soon found it, beginning to suckle. Being blind and deaf didn't seem to bother her, she'll just prefer if she could just stay here. Snuggled up, she let out a squeal when she hit something. A leaf stuck to her pelt, and Leafkit didn't look to happy. She ignored it, her little tail wasn't even as big as her legs. Feeling satisfied with her hunger, she snuggled closer to her brother and mother. The only thing she knew right now was them, she didn't seem to mind the leaf anymore. Her mewls or squeaks soon drain away, as she snore softly. Mindlessly asleep.
(I don't know what really to write so I just did this)

Wolfpaw didn't look to surprised, or he hid it really well. Of course, he only knew his mother and his father.... was someone who was unknown to him. He didn't care about it, if his father ever bother to find him then he might have actually cared. "So? Life is something special, some aren't gifted it. Like stillborns and all the great warriors, apprentices, anyone who died in the past. Eh, I'll rather save someone's else in return for mine before I choose to do it." Wolfpaw didn't seem to pity him, or be gentle. His voice was just like always, harsh and cold.

pronouns.cc