Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintkit's ears were pricked, ice blue eyes wide as she took in the territory. She stayed at Marshjump's side, keeping a good pace with the newly made warrior. She didn't want to run off and leave him behind like most kits probably would have. He'd show her everything - She knew he would. In fact, the territory wasn't even interesting to her without Marshjump. Weird, huh? Mintkit was definitely no normal kit. "It's big." The blue-point Siamese finally mewed, looking up at the Tom beside her and offering a small grin. She knew she shouldn't be out here, and she was already rehearsing her lines in case they got caught. She'd make sure most of the blame fell onto her - She didn't want her best friend to get into any trouble. Definitely not. "So many trees," She added musingly, brushing her tail lightly against one of the trees as she walked, and stopping in front of one for a second. StarClan, it was huge! Mintkit tilted her head before quickly falling into step with Marshjump again. "I'm so tiny." Such random thoughts to share. The she-cat's ears pricked with interest as she looked around, padding beside her best friend with a smile. It just couldn't get any better than this.
Marshjump's tail was swishing from side to side as he walked, but not from thinking or nervousness - it was more or less from his gait. He ambled along, every once in a while brushing his tail behind or beside Mintkit just to make sure that she was still there, or glancing down at the younger cat. While she honestly wasn't that much smaller then the young warrior, he was just being on the safe side. Marshjump tended to have a reckless streak, but with his best friend? He wanted to be responsible. He wanted to do things right. And he definitely didn't want to get in trouble, not being a new warrior and already thinking about having his own apprentice. "You get used to it after a while," The tom mewed on her thoughts about the territory, and then slowed slightly as she continued - this time talking about herself. "You'll grow, though! And then you'll be like me - tough and fearless, lil' Minty." The newly made warrior purred, flicking her lightly with his tail. A smile stretched over his maw and his eyes seemed to light up with pleasure as they continued through the territory. Right now it seemed like nothing could go wrong. Like it was just them against the world - and Marshjump loved it that way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Marshjump's tail was swishing from side to side as he walked, but not from thinking or nervousness - it was more or less from his gait. He ambled along, every once in a while brushing his tail behind or beside Mintkit just to make sure that she was still there, or glancing down at the younger cat. While she honestly wasn't that much smaller then the young warrior, he was just being on the safe side. Marshjump tended to have a reckless streak, but with his best friend? He wanted to be responsible. He wanted to do things right. And he definitely didn't want to get in trouble, not being a new warrior and already thinking about having his own apprentice. "You get used to it after a while," The tom mewed on her thoughts about the territory, and then slowed slightly as she continued - this time talking about herself. "You'll grow, though! And then you'll be like me - tough and fearless, lil' Minty." The newly made warrior purred, flicking her lightly with his tail. A smile stretched over his maw and his eyes seemed to light up with pleasure as they continued through the territory. Right now it seemed like nothing could go wrong. Like it was just them against the world - and Marshjump loved it that way.
"I sure hope so," Mintkit laughed when Marshjump said she'd get used to the territory, letting her gaze trail around for a while before looking back up at the young warrior when he told her she'd grow. She let out a purr of amusement, lightly batting at his tail when he flicked it at her. "Well, I'd like that!" She mewed with a smile, ears perked. It was true, she did want to be like Marshjump. She looked up to her best friend a whole lot. "And I'll be fierce, too," The blue-point Siamese added, grinning at him as she pressed her nose to his shoulder. She wasn't too much shorter than him, but he was still pretty big compared to the kit. Still, they were equals, more or less. The she-cat looked ahead for a long moment, ears pricking as she listened to the sounds of the forest. Birds chirping, the wind rustling the leaves together... It was so peaceful. And she liked that, she liked the peacefulness of the territory. It was nice. But it probably wasn't always like this, was it? There was always the danger of foxes and badgers, and dogs on occasion. But Mintkit wasn't worried about all that. Because she was with her best friend. And what could go wrong when she was with her best friend? The kit chuckled to herself, looking ahead with a smile. "It's nice out here." She commented, running her paw over a leaf as she passed, keeping pace with Marshjump. "So... You're gonna help me convince my mom to make me your apprentice, right?" She smirked up at him. She doubted it would take much convincing once Snowstar got to know the Tom, honestly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:51 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

A calico she-cat padded slowly through the territory. She wasn’t walking with her usual gait, which was brisk and fast. This one was lazy and relaxed. She had just completed another goal -- to catch a fish. She had set out early this morning, when the sun was only just starting to rise, and she had spent hours waiting and trying to catch a fish. The sun was just approaching the middle of the sky by now, which meant she had spent a few hours on completing this particular goal. She’d finally caught a minnow in a stream and she had buried it beside the stream. She would have to collect it later. Honestly, she didn’t like the idea of eating a fish, or even just walking into the camp with a minnow clamped between her jaws. Fish just wasn’t the kind of food that ThunderClan cats ate, but with Leaf-Bare quickly approaching, any kind of prey was important and needed.
Everpaw trudged through the forest, occasionally wrinkling her nose with disgust when she felt the water dripping through her fur. She would make sure that she never became a RiverClan cat. Jumping into streams all day and getting her paws wet just made her uncomfortable. The water was cold and made her feel gross. It was just water, but it didn’t feel right in her fur. The apprentice wasn’t entirely sure what she was looking for. She didn’t really have any particular intentions in her mind right now. She was mostly just taking a walk and drying off. Something fluttered past in her peripheral vision and she whipped her head around curiously. She was disappointed to see that it was only a butterfly. She stood still and kept her gaze on the butterfly as it flew down and settled on a plant. The plant was familiar looking. She was pretty sure she’d seen it in the stores of the medicine cat den. It was called yarrow wasn’t it? Everpaw couldn’t be sure though. She wasn’t a medicine cat. The job just sounded way to boring for her. Who wouldn’t want to be a warrior? One of her best friends, Caliapaw, was the new medicine cat of ThunderClan. Whilst the apprentice was happy for her friend, she couldn’t quite understand why she would want that job. It was just too boring.

@Lonestar23

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I sure hope so," Mintkit laughed when Marshjump said she'd get used to the territory, letting her gaze trail around for a while before looking back up at the young warrior when he told her she'd grow. She let out a purr of amusement, lightly batting at his tail when he flicked it at her. "Well, I'd like that!" She mewed with a smile, ears perked. It was true, she did want to be like Marshjump. She looked up to her best friend a whole lot. "And I'll be fierce, too," The blue-point Siamese added, grinning at him as she pressed her nose to his shoulder. She wasn't too much shorter than him, but he was still pretty big compared to the kit. Still, they were equals, more or less. The she-cat looked ahead for a long moment, ears pricking as she listened to the sounds of the forest. Birds chirping, the wind rustling the leaves together... It was so peaceful. And she liked that, she liked the peacefulness of the territory. It was nice. But it probably wasn't always like this, was it? There was always the danger of foxes and badgers, and dogs on occasion. But Mintkit wasn't worried about all that. Because she was with her best friend. And what could go wrong when she was with her best friend? The kit chuckled to herself, looking ahead with a smile. "It's nice out here." She commented, running her paw over a leaf as she passed, keeping pace with Marshjump. "So... You're gonna help me convince my mom to make me your apprentice, right?" She smirked up at him. She doubted it would take much convincing once Snowstar got to know the Tom, honestly.
"Yeah. You'll be real fierce." Marshjump purred, batting her ears lightly with a purr rumbling in his throat as he slowed to a stop momentarily. Everything out here made him think about the day when he would have an apprentice of his own - hopefully Mintkit. He wasn't sure if Snowstar was going to assign special mentors to her kits, or if he would even be getting an apprentice soon, but he desperately wanted one. It would be so nice to have an apprentice who was willing to have a good time as well as train. Though he would definitely be training Mintkit pretty hard, too, just to make sure that she would make a good warrior someday like he knew she could be. And there wasn't even a doubt in his mind that she would make a fantastic warrior. She was going to be fierce. Maybe not now, with her adorable little 'rawr' and how small she was, but someday she would be a force to be reckoned with. A force that could not be controlled. Marshjump normally didn't appreciate the territory enough, but as silence fell between them, and they continued walking, he could see how pretty it was out there. He knew most cats appreciated the territory for its beauty. It was definitely one of the nicest places that the tom had the pleasure of getting to see. He began to purr, the low sound rumbling in his chest and throat, a steady rumble that sounded almost soothing to Marshjump. "Oh, definitely." The tom confirmed, a smile on his maw as he looked down at the younger cat. "You think she'll go for it, though?" He asked, the smile fading after a second. Would Snowstar really want to entrust her only daughter to a still fairly new warrior? Marshjump would undoubtedly protect her with his life, but he knew it was questionable to entrust something so precious to someone you didn't know very well. Well, he was just going to have to work hard to make Snowstar believe that he was a trustworthy cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yeah. You'll be real fierce." Marshjump purred, batting her ears lightly with a purr rumbling in his throat as he slowed to a stop momentarily. Everything out here made him think about the day when he would have an apprentice of his own - hopefully Mintkit. He wasn't sure if Snowstar was going to assign special mentors to her kits, or if he would even be getting an apprentice soon, but he desperately wanted one. It would be so nice to have an apprentice who was willing to have a good time as well as train. Though he would definitely be training Mintkit pretty hard, too, just to make sure that she would make a good warrior someday like he knew she could be. And there wasn't even a doubt in his mind that she would make a fantastic warrior. She was going to be fierce. Maybe not now, with her adorable little 'rawr' and how small she was, but someday she would be a force to be reckoned with. A force that could not be controlled. Marshjump normally didn't appreciate the territory enough, but as silence fell between them, and they continued walking, he could see how pretty it was out there. He knew most cats appreciated the territory for its beauty. It was definitely one of the nicest places that the tom had the pleasure of getting to see. He began to purr, the low sound rumbling in his chest and throat, a steady rumble that sounded almost soothing to Marshjump. "Oh, definitely." The tom confirmed, a smile on his maw as he looked down at the younger cat. "You think she'll go for it, though?" He asked, the smile fading after a second. Would Snowstar really want to entrust her only daughter to a still fairly new warrior? Marshjump would undoubtedly protect her with his life, but he knew it was questionable to entrust something so precious to someone you didn't know very well. Well, he was just going to have to work hard to make Snowstar believe that he was a trustworthy cat.
Mintkit smirked to herself, shaking her head lightly. "I'll be the fiercest of 'em all." She replied, ducking her head when Marshpaw batted at her ears. She gave a soft laugh and batted him right back, smiling. She stopped when he stopped, tilting her head at him with an almost concerned look on her face, wondering why he'd stopped walking. But she saw that glazed-over look in his eyes like he was thinking about something, and immediately began to wonder what he was thinking about. Eventually she ended up looking around while she waited for him to speak. It was alot different from the camp, she noted, obviously. The camp was closed off, but this looked pretty open to her. It had her wondering how far it went. Surely it didn't stretch on forever. There were other territories, too. Still, how far did it go? The she-cat tilted her head thoughtfully, staring ahead with an almost dazed expression on her face. Her brothers were missing out on such a great experience, but she was kinda glad they weren't there. She liked just being with Marshjump. It was easy to act kind of normally around him. She didn't feel like that around her family. She felt... Not exactly emotionless, but she just didn't feel as much emotion with them as she did with Marshjump. Well, she did, but it was different... Was that bad? She still absolutely adored her family, but she just couldn't feel it with them. Couldn't feel as passionate. The blue-point Siamese tilted her head, then shook it slightly and looked up at Marshjump when he spoke again. Mintkit offered a small grin. "We'll convince her. We make a good team, do we not?" She tilted her head and smiled before adding; "I'm sure she'll go for it." She assured, flicking her tail lightly at his shoulder. "You'll just have to get on her good side. And honestly, that probably won't be hard."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:04 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You want me to go round the other side and block the exit?" CrimsonFlame hesitated for a moment. She wanted to see if Leafstorm thought she wouldn't do it because he had yelled at her. But she wouldn't do that to him. "Sure. I think we should have some kind of call or something so the other knows it's been caught..." she paused for a moment then laughed "no, never mind...that's just silly." The brown warrior stared at her paws for a moment then raced to the other side of the tunnel. @Queenie
(Eek sorry!)

Leafstorm rolled his emerald eyes. He was unhappy with having to ask for help. It was very, un.. oh what would be the word... warriorlike. A small voice in the back of his head made him shrivel back in disgust... weak. The Thunderclan tom shook his head. It's not being weak he thought, just unpractical. Besides Crimsonflame wasn't entirely unbearable. At least she didn't gloat.

Leafstorm looked down into the rabbit hole, hopeful Crimsonflame had made it to other side and hadn't spooked the hare hiding inside. He signaled to the she-cat opposite from him that he was descending into hole. Although big enough for his own lanky body, it was still a tight squeeze in the dark musty tunnel. Leafstorm had to suck in his ribs to keep his flank from disturbing the sides of the hole. "Why am I doing this? It's such a risk! What has this clan ever done for me!" Showed you shelter and warmth the small voice whispered, but Leafstorm shoved it away once more.

A squeal sounded from a head and the Thunderclan had to keep himself from getting excited and slamming his head against the top of the tunnel. Leafstorm outstretched his paw and scraped soft fur. The rabbit darted out of hole and into the light where he hoped Crimsonflame was waiting. As the she-cat had suggested Leafstorm called out, "it's coming your way!"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:32 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Eek sorry!)

Leafstorm rolled his emerald eyes. He was unhappy with having to ask for help. It was very, un.. oh what would be the word... warriorlike. A small voice in the back of his head made him shrivel back in disgust... weak. The Thunderclan tom shook his head. It's not being weak he thought, just unpractical. Besides Crimsonflame wasn't entirely unbearable. At least she didn't gloat.

Leafstorm looked down into the rabbit hole, hopeful Crimsonflame had made it to other side and hadn't spooked the hare hiding inside. He signaled to the she-cat opposite from him that he was descending into hole. Although big enough for his own lanky body, it was still a tight squeeze in the dark musty tunnel. Leafstorm had to suck in his ribs to keep his flank from disturbing the sides of the hole. "Why am I doing this? It's such a risk! What has this clan ever done for me!" Showed you shelter and warmth the small voice whispered, but Leafstorm shoved it away once more.

A squeal sounded from a head and the Thunderclan had to keep himself from getting excited and slamming his head against the top of the tunnel. Leafstorm outstretched his paw and scraped soft fur. The rabbit darted out of hole and into the light where he hoped Crimsonflame was waiting. As the she-cat had suggested Leafstorm called out, "it's coming your way!"
The brown warrior she-cat nodded her head as the Tom climbed into the rabbit hole. When she eats his call she immediately crouched down, keeping her blue eyes on the opening of the hole. Just a few heartbeats later, a fluffy brown creature came charging towards her. She leapt and caught it's neck just as it was coming out of it's den. "Got it!" She called through a mouthful of rabbit. CrimsonFlame was very proud of herself. Whatever I can do to show him I'm not weak...but while showing him kindness at the same time...

"I think it's time we go back to camp. We have plenty of prey. You lead if you want." She suggested, resting her gaze on the dark warrior.

(Wanna continue this into the clearing?)

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; December 3rd, 2017 at 12:33 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:34 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The brown warrior she-cat nodded her head as the Tom climbed into the rabbit hole. When she eats his call she immediately crouched down, keeping her blue eyes on the opening of the hole. Just a few heartbeats later, a fluffy brown creature came charging towards her. She leapt and caught it's neck just as it was coming out of it's den. "Got it!" She called through a mouthful of rabbit. CrimsonFlame was very proud of herself. Whatever I can do to show him I'm not weak...but while showing him kindness at the same time...

"I think it's time we go back to camp. We have plenty of prey. You lead if you want." She suggested, resting her gaze on the dark warrior.

(Wanna continue this into the clearing?)
(Yeah sure, I'll go post there now. Keep an eye out for it as sometimes my mentions don't work)

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:37 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Yeah sure, I'll go post there now. Keep an eye out for it as sometimes my mentions don't work)
(Sure)
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:25 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A calico she-cat padded slowly through the territory. She wasn’t walking with her usual gait, which was brisk and fast. This one was lazy and relaxed. She had just completed another goal -- to catch a fish. She had set out early this morning, when the sun was only just starting to rise, and she had spent hours waiting and trying to catch a fish. The sun was just approaching the middle of the sky by now, which meant she had spent a few hours on completing this particular goal. She’d finally caught a minnow in a stream and she had buried it beside the stream. She would have to collect it later. Honestly, she didn’t like the idea of eating a fish, or even just walking into the camp with a minnow clamped between her jaws. Fish just wasn’t the kind of food that ThunderClan cats ate, but with Leaf-Bare quickly approaching, any kind of prey was important and needed.
Everpaw trudged through the forest, occasionally wrinkling her nose with disgust when she felt the water dripping through her fur. She would make sure that she never became a RiverClan cat. Jumping into streams all day and getting her paws wet just made her uncomfortable. The water was cold and made her feel gross. It was just water, but it didn’t feel right in her fur. The apprentice wasn’t entirely sure what she was looking for. She didn’t really have any particular intentions in her mind right now. She was mostly just taking a walk and drying off. Something fluttered past in her peripheral vision and she whipped her head around curiously. She was disappointed to see that it was only a butterfly. She stood still and kept her gaze on the butterfly as it flew down and settled on a plant. The plant was familiar looking. She was pretty sure she’d seen it in the stores of the medicine cat den. It was called yarrow wasn’t it? Everpaw couldn’t be sure though. She wasn’t a medicine cat. The job just sounded way to boring for her. Who wouldn’t want to be a warrior? One of her best friends, Caliapaw, was the new medicine cat of ThunderClan. Whilst the apprentice was happy for her friend, she couldn’t quite understand why she would want that job. It was just too boring.

@Lonestar23
A blonde and white cat padded through the territory, her gait an ambling walk, and she stopped every few seconds to examine the plants that she saw. Some looked familiar, some did not - Caliapaw was honestly glad that Wheatfur had been keeping the herb stores well-stocked. She didn't know every single herb, for one thing, so if something was in short supply was she going to have to carry around a leaf from it to make sure that she got it right. Hopefully soon she would know what they were all for, and she would be able to heal other cats more easily. There was a lot on her mind currently - the death of her first patient, the worry that came from wondering if there were more losses to come, and the tensions brewing with WindClan. That was only going to end in more death and Caliapaw didn't want to have to be the one to watch more cats die.

She was probably in the wrong job, then, but she was here because she'd wanted to save other cats. She was here because Wheatfur had asked her, and she had said yes. Maybe it had been a mistake. There was no way she could live up to the expectations she was sure were already set for her, let alone the legacies of medicine cats before her. She was nine moons old! This was her first full moon in this position, and so far, she'd done a fair job. She'd helped a few cats, lost one. Her gait had now become wearier, heavier in a way that no one would have thought possible for such a young cat. As she continued along, she caught sight of a familiar pelt through the trees. Everpaw, she thought with a sigh of relief. Everpaw was the type of cat you could just hang out with, and it made her feel normal again.

Her best friend didn't give her any special treatment. Or scorn her for choosing the path she had chosen. She could just be another apprentice, which was probably why Caliapaw liked it out here - out here, away from the herby smell of the medicine cat den, she was just another apprentice. When she came out here on her own, that was. When she was with other cats, she felt thrust into her position once again. However, she did really want to talk to Everpaw. The struggle of being alone or trying to carry on a conversation eventually ended, and she ultimately decided to approach the calico. Her gait still semi-heavy, but lightening as she walked towards the other cat, Caliapaw smiled as she grew closer. "Hey, Everpaw." She mewed, her tail twitching lightly behind her while she struggled to make it stand still.