Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:18 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Okapi

Like a shadow fading into the dark snowyfoot trotted along in the shadows, keep her paws high and away from any dangers of making noise. For a long time now she had been stalking a rabbit. It had hopped along in the snow right across her path and she had been following it ever since. She was too scared to just leap for it or chase it, so she awkwardly waited for it to slow down or stop to nibble on something. Though the window of opportunity was closing, her paws were freezing and her face too, most of her forelegs where soaked right through to the bone and she wasn't sure wether or not she could continue doing this for much longer. Than suddenly a single moment passed where the rabbit paused and raised itself onto its hindlegs looking around for a moment, snowyfoot froze in place. Her eyes fixed on the creature with a deadly glare. Than it dropped again and continued trudging through the snow. This time moving slightly faster. It was aware of some sort of presence or maybe an older scent from a patrol, it was enough to make any rabbit nervous. Her tail curled in anoyance and she stalked closer as it hopped along at a faster pace. Rabbits where hard to predict, it's strange and quick movements made it hard to leap and catch her prey on time. She wasn't going to risk missing it. So she picked up her own pace, her paws making delicate crunches in the snow. Than the rabbit bolted without even looking back to see her. The Siamese lunged and gave chase, her paws skidding on the sleet. In the span of 4 drawn out seconds snowy foot was able to catch up and with another massive lung she nicked the rabbits leg with a claw. The rabbit shrieked in horror but snowy foot didn't have enough time to bring it down, she lunged a third time claws lashing, she caught the fluff on its tail and hissed in anoyance. Than she leapt a fourth time and was finally able to catch a hold. With a massive amount of effort she had grappled onto the animals shoulders mid air and twisted so the rabbit was put off balance. And as fast as it had begun the catch was over, the limp rabbit hanging in her closed jaws

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"I see," Duskpaw said with a small yawn "Well if you ever do want to talk to her more, tell me and I'll bring her to you or something." "But that's a bit silly, because you can just find her and talk to her," He smiled a little "Have you ever had an apprentice?" He asked.
Cometheart chuckled. "Well, you see, you're the one I'd like to talk to a bit more you cute little ball of fluff." She purred and licked the top of his head, she liked to give affection, except that not many cats approached her.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Okapi

Like a shadow fading into the dark snowyfoot trotted along in the shadows, keep her paws high and away from any dangers of making noise. For a long time now she had been stalking a rabbit. It had hopped along in the snow right across her path and she had been following it ever since. She was too scared to just leap for it or chase it, so she awkwardly waited for it to slow down or stop to nibble on something. Though the window of opportunity was closing, her paws were freezing and her face too, most of her forelegs where soaked right through to the bone and she wasn't sure wether or not she could continue doing this for much longer. Than suddenly a single moment passed where the rabbit paused and raised itself onto its hindlegs looking around for a moment, snowyfoot froze in place. Her eyes fixed on the creature with a deadly glare. Than it dropped again and continued trudging through the snow. This time moving slightly faster. It was aware of some sort of presence or maybe an older scent from a patrol, it was enough to make any rabbit nervous. Her tail curled in anoyance and she stalked closer as it hopped along at a faster pace. Rabbits where hard to predict, it's strange and quick movements made it hard to leap and catch her prey on time. She wasn't going to risk missing it. So she picked up her own pace, her paws making delicate crunches in the snow. Than the rabbit bolted without even looking back to see her. The Siamese lunged and gave chase, her paws skidding on the sleet. In the span of 4 drawn out seconds snowy foot was able to catch up and with another massive lung she nicked the rabbits leg with a claw. The rabbit shrieked in horror but snowy foot didn't have enough time to bring it down, she lunged a third time claws lashing, she caught the fluff on its tail and hissed in anoyance. Than she leapt a fourth time and was finally able to catch a hold. With a massive amount of effort she had grappled onto the animals shoulders mid air and twisted so the rabbit was put off balance. And as fast as it had begun the catch was over, the limp rabbit hanging in her closed jaws
Riverteeth the elegent russian persian had a scrawny squirrel in his jaw and an excuse for a sparrow aswell, he’d take what he could get in leafbare, his mouth watered slightly at the sight of Snowyfoot’s plump rabbit, he finally understood how Windclanner’s stayed so plump in leafbare. He didn’t know Snowyfoot well, but he knew compliments without a purr weren’t rude he respectfully meowed,” That’s a large rabbit, it could feed the whole clan. Great catch Snowyfoot, maybe you should teach me how to catch rabbits with ease, Snowyfoot.” His eyes glistened in slight amusement at his own little joke about her teaching him to catch rabbits with ease, but it was a genuine compliment, and he didn’t give compliments away for free. He shook his head,” Probably should give it to the elders or kits or queens.” He murmered,” Unless Snowstar, Passionblaze, or Caliapaw want it.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

A warrior, who'd lived most of her life in the confines of the camp, stepped out into open air for what seemed like the first time ever. Her breath was wispy smoke, and her eyes scanned the territory. She had pitied those before her, but was too scared to admit to such a thing. It did not feel like home to her anymore, despite the moons upon moons she'd lived out in ThunderClan.

It didn't feel home to her at all.

Crash.

Oh, that sound? That seemed to be her heart collapsing, why, you ask? She felt like she was melting, she seemed to be stuck in a never-ending spiral of family deaths, losses, and other unfortunate happenings.

What was happening to her now?

A full-on panic attack.

(OPEN)
lotusfang
Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart chuckled. "Well, you see, you're the one I'd like to talk to a bit more you cute little ball of fluff." She purred and licked the top of his head, she liked to give affection, except that not many cats approached her.

Duskpaw smiled, and laughed a little bit "I guess I am quite nice to talk to," He said in agreement. He looked at her before turning his face back to what was right in front of him "You didn't answer my question, have you ever had an apprentice?" He asked once more.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 23rd, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Duskpaw smiled, and laughed a little bit "I guess I am quite nice to talk to," He said in agreement. He looked at her before turning his face back to what was right in front of him "You didn't answer my question, have you ever had an apprentice?" He asked once more.
Cometheart nuzzled him once more and shook her head. "Nope, never, but I want one and I guess my nephew would be a good start, wouldn't it?" She asked and sat under a tree, enjoying the breeze running through her fur.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:42 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The mood of the conversation had already begun a downward spiral for the sandy feline - she was pretty sure that she was ready to take a break from company, but at least Kestrelpaw was nice enough to change the subject. "I'll stay out here for a little longer before I head back." She mewed, her tone more thoughtful, a little less irritated as she spoke. Her words were enunciated to a sharp point, part of Kestrelpaw's way of speaking. Sometimes other cats looked like they had a burr or something under their pelt when she spoke like that, other times they watched her like she had just said something particuarly clever. Kestrelpaw did believe she could say clever things sometimes - it wasn't egotistical for her to be proud of herself when she said something insightful, or smart, or witty... was it? She certainly had never thought that it was before. "I should probably go back soon, though." The apprentice was pretty sure her ceremony was going to be that evening and she certainly didn't want to miss it. She wasn't sure what happened if that happened, but Kestrelpaw was going to take no chances on becoming a warrior. Perhaps she was still too injured, but there was always the hope that it could happen - Kestrelpaw could always daydream even if it didn't. A girl had a right to do that every once in a while, didn't she?
The tom dipped his head, "Alright. I'll stay out just for a few moments longer as well. If you don't mind, that is." He said. His focus began to drift back to hunting and he began sniffing the cold air once more, looking of any sign of pray. He caught the scent of bird and quickly followed it, without a second thought. The creature was picking at the ground when Kestrelpaw spotted it, he crouched low to the ground as he stalked it. The bird was looking for food, just like the tom was. He didn't hesitate s he bunched his muscles and pounced onto the bird. With a quick snap of the neck, the bird went limp. As he held the creature in his jaws je realized he'd lost the she cat. 'Oh great...' He thought. He sniffed the air, hoping she was nearby enough to catch her scent. After a few moments he finally found it and followed it. He dropped the bird gently when he found her, "Sorry for ditching you like that." He mewed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:41 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

@Okapi

Crimsonpaw trotted near the edge of the cliff as she heard a voice.
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:25 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart nuzzled him once more and shook her head. "Nope, never, but I want one and I guess my nephew would be a good start, wouldn't it?" She asked and sat under a tree, enjoying the breeze running through her fur.

"I guess it would be, but family don't usually mentor their family," Duskpaw pointed out "I mean... Hollypelt's mother mentored her before getting murdered by a gang of rouges, and since you're my aunt I guess that would be allowed."

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

A wash of confidence swelled within his chest. His first impression of this gal was that she didn't play games. She was an unextinguished torch. On the safe side, he didn't want to inflame her inner energy. But, because he held courtesy for the common cats, the Tom smiled warily. "Hey, I never intentionally called you in-..." Pause. Reflecting back to their earlier meeting, maybe he did assume she was insane. Slightly. What else was he supposed to presume? Especially after seeing her near the foul place. "Okay, maybe I did." He flattened his ears, letting out a nervous chuckle. No wonder she was so offended by such. "But, c'mon! I didn't mean you were insane! I - I know she cats aren't insane! They're actually very smart....and, everything they do is, um, reasonable." He nodded, vigorously. That sounded good to make up for his mistake. Passionblaze was raised by his own mother. He held a magnificent respect for all mollies a like - clan or not. They weren't delicate creatures; they knew how to hold their own. Truthfully, Passionblaze knew his own mother was a lot stronger than every tom combined within the clans, and no one else could tell him otherwise. Passionblaze hummed quietly, his eyes trailing to look at the scenery side from them. Evidently, he could see that she wasn't close, yet why would she want to be anywhere near it, at all? A look of grimace crossed the ginger's face, and he slid his eyes to look at the Turkish angora. "I think that's good," he praised. Then, looking back to where the thunderpath laid, he shook his head slowly, in a form of bitter. "Don't rely on skill too much, little lady. Not even the most accomplished cat could outdo death." Straying his eyes away from that horrendous creation, Passionblaze turned back to his company, bending down his front half to stretch for a moment. While she was talking, his gaze stayed locked on her figure, scrunching into an obvious look of bafflement. When he stood up, he shook his fur. Personally, he felt that she should had been thankful that he saved her...well, he thought he saved her life. Instead, he seen that she was scoffing at him, then started teasing him about his job. "Babysit? Don't you think that's a bit farfetched?" He remained as coolly as possible, even smirking as he laughed at her comment. "I rather not babysit any grown cat that's capable of taking care of themselves. However, it is my job to keep everyone safe, and yes, away from the thunderpath." Now, he was being serious. Passionblaze was not the type of tom to be a bystander. If he saw another in trouble - no thoughts crossed his mind as his actions were in control. Rather, his reckless state overpowering him. Like when he thought his clanmate would be hit by a monster. He ran on impulse. He never stopped to pay close attention to the situation.
Passionblaze gave her a sideways look, tilting his head upwards a bit as if to raise an "eyebrow" at her. Wasn't she just amusing! He refrained himself from laughing at her statements. Only because he felt she was telling the truth. So, he kept quiet, and simply listened to her. Even threw in an eye roll as she stated "someone as smart and graceful" as her would easily get out a fatal situation. "I'd like to see you try on that motive," He tilted his head to the side, flashing his own grin. If this molly thought she was incredibly tough, and that she would never get killed by monsters or such, Passionblaze was up for the challenge. It was such a thrill, for a short amount of time because in mere seconds he was lifting his head, and his eyes widened at his previous words. "I didn't mean that," he said quickly, his fur brushing up. "Don't even try it - it's dangerous." He told her, firmly. Passionblaze hopes that she wouldn't try out that theory because he believed faithfully that she wouldn't outrun such dangerous twoleg inventions.
Passionblaze could feel the tip of his ears grow hot because he didn't have a reason to be here. He was lost in oblivion, thinking of the future, of how suddenly being chosen for deputy changed his future. Hadn't it? It was tough because he felt that he had the whole world on his shoulder, and whatever he did, the smallest failure left him in a conflict with himself. The real question was; why were they both here anyway? Why was she so fascinated by such? Passionblaze didn't understand how she could passionately talk about the Thunderpaths. It was unbearable to him! His ears flicked at the tone of her voice, so soft, and sweet. This gal was insane. No other way around it when she was talking about the thunderpath. Now, the Tom was smart enough not to mention such term around her. "Eh, I will never find the thrill of such, but I suppose we all have our different...um, interests?" Was that even the right term? But, what cat in their right mind was fascinated by the thunderpath? She was a first on his list. And, perhaps, she was also the first to strike sudden curiousity in the ideal of the molly she was.
The Turkish Angora raised an eyebrow as he started speaking again. She stayed like that while he paused and thought about what he had said. A satisfied grin then grew on her face at his admission. At least he wasn't stubborn enough to believe that he wasn't wrong. Blizzardhail herself could be very stubborn at times. There were times where she struggled to admit that she was wrong. She didn't like being wrong, and she had not problem with knowing that she was wrong, but saying it aloud was harder.
The she-cat's moment of triumph was suddenly interrupted as the tom spoke again. Her eyes widened ever so slightly and surprised rushed through her. She was surprised to hear such words coming out of a tom. Blizzardhail hadn't met that many toms who complimented she-cats in the way that he just had. Of course, she wasn't saying that there were hardly any toms who held such respect for females, but there were only a few toms who she had heard say it out loud. Most of the tom, the warrior felt as if toms just kept those words in their head. On Blizzardhail alone, toms often had the impression that she was just a pretty, little warrior who needed someone else to protect her. It wasn't their fault, maybe it was hers. She acted in such a caring and kind way that most mistook this for all she was. But she was much stronger than most cats expected. Any cat who knew her well would know that she wasn't as ladylike as she seemed. "R-Right," she stammered.
A few moments later, she'd swept away the surprised and composed herself. Blizzardhail followed the tom's gaze to look at the thunderpath, which lay a good few foxlengths away. "Don't worry, I don't rely on skill too much," she assured. "I rely on natural talent," she continued, wrecking her moment of modesty. She chuckled at her own words, knowing how untrue they were. No matter how talented a cat were, not even they could trust themselves to avoid death. The warrior had to be careful when she was around the thunderpath and she would stay a couple of foxlengths away from it, but she wasn't too careful either. She'd never seen a monster stray off the path before so she was pretty chill around the thunderpath. She'd taught herself to just be brave.
"Nope. You just admitted that it's your job to make sure everyone's safe. That's babysitting right there," she declared teasingly. She put a smirk on her and continued speaking. "Let me make your job easier by telling you that you don't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself. Just focus on babysitting everyone else," she said with a teasing smile. She was teasing about the babysitting part, but she wasn't joking when she said that he didn't need to worry about her. She knew that she could take care of herself and she was surprisingly warmed when he said that it was his job to make sure that everyone was safe. She might as well make it easier for him by giving him one less cat to worry about. The she-cat wasn't one to worry about the safety of others. She herself was a bit of a risk taker so she didn't try to stop others when they were doing something that was a little dangerous. She would only step in if it was absolutely absurd. Otherwise, she kept her mouth shut and just watched. She wanted everyone to live life to the fullest, and that meant that risks had to be taken. She wasn't going to be stopping anyone if they had a wish to fulfil.
The Turkish Angora watched and listened as the tom challenged her to test her skills. Her icy blue eyes glimmered with amusement as he thought about what he'd just said and suddenly took back his words. "Hmm, perhaps I'll give it a shot," she said. She turned around and took a few smalls steps towards the thunderpath. She was just messing with the tom. She wasn't really going to step onto the thunderpath and see how well she could avoid being hit. Even for someone who was fascinated with the thunderpath, she wasn't stupid enough to try that. She laughed at her actions before turning back around and padding back to the tom. She sat down and shook her fur. She glanced down at her pelt and was dismayed to see her ruffled from when she'd been pushed over by the deputy. She'd have to clean it later when she was done proving that the thunderpath wasn't that bad.
"Yes. It's just one of those unique interests that we all have," Blizzardhail remarked, dipping her head in agreement. For a moment, the she-cat was left with nothing else to say. Quickly, she searched for something to ask before the conversation died and things got awkward. "So, how are you finding the job of deputy? Is it fun?" Blizzardhail asked. If she were being honest, the she-cat did want to be deputy one day. She wasn't fussed on it, but she would be happy if she got the job one day. She liked the idea of being able to lead her clan through their victories and helping them recover from their defeats. But at the same time, she would be quite busy and that would mean she'd have less time to.... tend to her interests.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen