Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM

Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:23 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
wolfcall lower his head. was she kidding him? he unsheath his claws. "your more than a mousebrain than i thought. now i feel like one. what clan even are you?! listen to what your saying, you want to train a different clan cat who is a 13 warrior who doesn't want you to. starclan, forest, help me. " he sigh the last part, his fluffy tail lashing angrily. he didn't want to start a fight. he wasn't a fool to know that she had a 99.999999 percent of winning. would he take that? probably. wolfcall swear if she was riverclan, allies or not, he was tearing her apart. riverclan cats were just a sorry excuse for what makes up a clan. wolfcall's hatred could be traced back to his riverclan father. the reason he hates them. his golden eyes seem to hold a fire inside them now, which was ironic for his fear/dislike of heat. he was disloyal, assumingly so because he went to the outskirts often. yet he wouldn't let a cat from a different clan trespass on their territory.
"Sit!" She demanded shoving her back paw between the area where Wolfcalls lower back and tail connect, with such force it forced him into a sitting position. "I'm a Loner as per say, I left Thunderclan but I have some reunions to go to, right through territory thank you." She meowed calmly. (First she's commanding you and beating you up then your a friend x3)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 23rd, 2018, 03:44 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The taller male simply nodded to his student’s words, blinking down at her for a second or two. “We can only hope this peaceful weather and excess of prey will make everyone feel more at ease,” He agreed with Sparrowpaw, silently hoping things could go back to a similar, less stressful time for the clans, “However, it should not let us ease our guard down in the process.” Flintheart had never been one that could relax easily and was almost always on alert or uneasy - so this was not a problem. His student, young Sparrowpaw, was a different situation though. He hoped that in the future, he would learn her personality more and learn both her weaknesses and her strengths so that she could overcome both and become better in their training. The mentor wondered if it was a mistake on his part to bring up the apprentice moons he had endured with his mentor and father - both abusive and left him the coldhearted cat that he was to this day. Flintheart felt the younger shecat rest her tail on his for only a moment, which surprised him, not used to being shown any comfort - not since his mother in the nursery long ago. A small smile came to his expression. “It is alright, Sparrowpaw, you have a warm heart and a strong soul - you will be a fine warrior someday.” He remarked as they moved on with their lesson. The dark tomcat was relieved when she explained her situation about eating more clearly, knowing that it most likely had just been a misunderstanding on his part in the first place. “I am happy to hear that, everyone should be able to have a good hearty meal now and then to motivate themselves.” Flintheart said with a gentle nod, listening to her now speak about the codes that he had told her. The warrior wasn’t surprised that she knew them already, but it was still nice to refresh the memory now and then. He smiled proudly though, impressed that she knew exactly of the tradition that he was hinting at. “Exactly correct,” The male purred, “Wonderful job, but yes, that is the sixth code of warriors. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name, to be specific.” This was going well so far, which was rather nice considering the stress that he had been enduring earlier that exact day. He joined her as she turned her gaze to the sky, probably lost in thought as many youthful cats were, especially as apprentices. He was always so serious and tense, so he never really had daydreams often. Well, maybe he did and Flintheart just did not wish to admit such things. “The seventh code is: A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice, which is understandable when you think about it - a future leader must have experience with ordering around and guiding someone.” The warrior softly murmured, giving a light yawn before continuing on with these many codes, “The eighth code is another common sense one. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. I do hope I am not going to fast with these for you.” He added that last part with casting a gentle glance at the female, his ears twitching silently to the sounds around.
Sparrowpaw gazed down at her paws, listening closely before giving a nod. "Yes, I understand. Letting down my guard could end in disaster. " She glanced up at her mentor at his next words, her hazel eyes wide. " I... Thank you. I still have a lot to learn, though. " she then shuffled her paws nervously. "However, I am sure you can train me to be the best warrior I possibly can. I may become a fine warrior, but, I don't know how having a warm heart and strong soul will determine how good a warrior I will become." she gave a small smile. " But, if you say so, it must be true. " she then gave a light mrrow of laughter. " Oh, I know. A good, juicy rabbit or squirrel would always be nice after a hard, long day of work. I am sure I will eat when I am supposed to." she then held up her chin proudly as Flintheart told her she was correct. She let out a soft purr, feeling proud that she had known something that most, or, at least a lot, of the apprentices most likely did not know. She then listened silently as the grey tom spoke the next parts of the Code. She nodded. "I understand. Being deputy takes a lot of experience and work, and tons of skill. If a cat has already trained an apprentice successfully, they have more experience, so they are seen as capable enough to possibly be chosen as deputy. " the young she-cat shook her head at his comment. " No, you're not going too fast. I am keeping up. I just want to learn more about the code." Sparrowpaw locked her hazel gaze on a large beetle that scurried past in the grass below them. She smiled, admiring the pretty colours on the insect's shell. It was quite pretty. She then brought her tail around her, resting it lightly over her paws, looking up at her mentor, perking her ears expectantly. She knew there was more to be learned, and she was ready for what he planned to teach her next. The young she-cat groomed a paw, then drew it over her ears, before setting her paw down, her whiskers flicking. Her tail tip flicked as she awaited what Flintheart would tell her next.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 23rd, 2018, 04:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Flintheart quietly looked up at the sky for a moment, watching the white clouds slowly drift overhead before replying. “It is rather sad that I could not recall the last time the forest wasn’t full of war and cats were at one another’s throats,” He mentioned before turning to Firefall once more, “I do hope this warmer weather will calm some of these violent times that we’ve been going through.” To some cats, this older tomcat could seem like a war-hawk, as they say, liking to go out into battle and get some fur between his claws - but no, that was not who Flintheart was deep down. He did not like battle, or the misfortune that it brought to others. War took sons away from their mothers and mates away from their lovers. There was nothing good about war, in his own natural opinion, but this was not important right now. The grey-furred feline gave the other warrior a gentle smile, his tail flicking behind him. “We all have strengths in different areas. I was lucky enough to save you just in time back then against that Windclan tomcat,” The taller male remarked with a little laugh. As their conversation went on, Flintheart believed that they were slowly getting more and more comfortable with one another’s presence. He, alone, was not a social cat and did not talk much unless he was with his close friends. Earlier, he was burdened with the thoughts of his failure, being a disappointment to almost everyone he loved, but now as he talked with his orange-furred male - he felt so much better, strangely enough. Thunderclan didn’t really notice or pay attention to him in the slightest, mostly due to his cross behavior and short-fused temper, but maybe there was a chance he could find cats, within his own clan, that could treat him as well as his outside clan friends did. Flintheart blinked at Firefall in surprise, hearing his mutter about stuttering and rambling, which made him lift a paw and gentle pat the fellow male on the shoulder ever so gently. “You remind me of my good friend, Pinewhisker, who is always worrying about saying too much,” The warrior admitted with a warm smile coming to his expression once again, “You’re fine, Firefall, do not worry about all of that - I like to hear you talk and not treat me like some grumpy old badger.” He meant that, wholeheartedly, before moving on with their gentle conversation. His ears twitched to the comforting sound of the wind blowing through the trees, all the way from the Windclan plains. “That is a relief, I wouldn’t want to get in your way, of course,” Flintheart said, looking off into the woods for a second with slight embarrassment before he grew interested in this place this warrior now spoke of to him, “A nice sunny spot, huh? That sounds like quite the relaxing place. If you wouldn’t mind, maybe we could go there and relax with some hunting or something - I just want to be away from camp and forget about some things for now.” He decided not to go into great detail about the matter. “Lead the way,”
Firefall followed his gaze, feeling at ease as Flintheart spoke again. "Yes, what with the ThunderClan and WindClan war, and the choosing sides. Not to mention that flood that ShadowClan had moons ago," he paused, deciding not to continue to put himself in a sour mood. "Perhaps calm down some tensions. I hope we don't go right into another battle," he agreed. The thought of launching himself, or his Clanmates, into another pointless war made him nervous. He just wanted to relax without the paranoia of the attacks on them. It'd be nice, refreshing. Firefall was a pacifist, for the most part. He disliked the sight of blood and was a poor fighter. His movements were agile, yes, but he was too nervous to hit hard and he often got taken off guard by the viciousness of his fellow felines. Not to mention his dislike of blood. Firefall returned the smile, feeling more at ease the further into the conversation they got. "Yeah, that's true. I'm a terrible fighter," he admitted with a tiny shrug, an uncaring smile on his face. "But i'm a good hunter, and I know a few basic moves." He laughed as well, the sound contagious. Firefall noted he was more comfortable the further they walked, getting more conversation in. He wasn't very social, but Flintheart actually made him express himself more. He seemed friendly and he found himself emerging from his shell. He had thought he wanted to be alone, but he found himself grateful for the Burmilla toms company. "Nah, not in the way at all," he mewed in reply. He nodded and grinned, glad he seemed to like the place as well. "This way," he gestured towards the path he knew like the back of his paw, padding in that direction with Flintheart, excitement in his eyes.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 10:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw gazed down at her paws, listening closely before giving a nod. "Yes, I understand. Letting down my guard could end in disaster. " She glanced up at her mentor at his next words, her hazel eyes wide. " I... Thank you. I still have a lot to learn, though. " she then shuffled her paws nervously. "However, I am sure you can train me to be the best warrior I possibly can. I may become a fine warrior, but, I don't know how having a warm heart and strong soul will determine how good a warrior I will become." she gave a small smile. " But, if you say so, it must be true. " she then gave a light mrrow of laughter. " Oh, I know. A good, juicy rabbit or squirrel would always be nice after a hard, long day of work. I am sure I will eat when I am supposed to." she then held up her chin proudly as Flintheart told her she was correct. She let out a soft purr, feeling proud that she had known something that most, or, at least a lot, of the apprentices most likely did not know. She then listened silently as the grey tom spoke the next parts of the Code. She nodded. "I understand. Being deputy takes a lot of experience and work, and tons of skill. If a cat has already trained an apprentice successfully, they have more experience, so they are seen as capable enough to possibly be chosen as deputy. " the young she-cat shook her head at his comment. " No, you're not going too fast. I am keeping up. I just want to learn more about the code." Sparrowpaw locked her hazel gaze on a large beetle that scurried past in the grass below them. She smiled, admiring the pretty colours on the insect's shell. It was quite pretty. She then brought her tail around her, resting it lightly over her paws, looking up at her mentor, perking her ears expectantly. She knew there was more to be learned, and she was ready for what he planned to teach her next. The young she-cat groomed a paw, then drew it over her ears, before setting her paw down, her whiskers flicking. Her tail tip flicked as she awaited what Flintheart would tell her next.
“You’d be surprised how much one can achieve when their soul is strong enough,” Flintheart mentioned to the youthful apprentice, his whiskers twitching, “I am nearly fifty moons old now and I think my own self-motivation and will to carry on through my hardships has helped me get this far in life.” He gave the shecat a softened smile when a mrow of laughter uttered from beside him. “Especially since the cold season is finally behind us, felines no longer have to fill their bellies with cold, nearly frozen meat that has been left out for too long.” The tall warrior gave a shake of his head, cringing at the thought alone. Sparrowpaw was a smart cat, and he could tell with how she spoke to him about the code, which gave him hope for her success in their future training sessions with one another. “Exactly, it is rather important for cats to know such things, so I am more than glad that you understand the concept,” The grey-furred tomcat waited a moment, catching his breath before he continued on with their lesson, dipping his head thankfully when she mentioned that he was going at a respectable speed, “I must admit that I admire your pride and commitment to the learning the warrior code, Sparrowpaw, most apprentices would surely be bored to death by now.” He was far from complaining, glad that she had more of a respectable personality and not the rough one of his precious apprentice. It is not that he disliked Ebonystrike, no, he actually saw him as a son at times when he thought back to his training moons, but when the Burmilla was growing older in age - there was a certain relief with having a patient and now easygoing student to train as the seasons changed and time passed him by more and more. “The ninth code of warriors states that after the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh,” He remarked, blinking at the youth to make sure she got that before stating the next code, “And as the tenth code says, a Gathering of all four clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among clans at this time.” He was quiet for a short moment or two, thinking back to the last gathering he had attended, which made the warrior give a sigh. “Although, this rule has been broken in the recent past. You were still probably still a mere kitten nursing from a queen when the Dusk Syndicate cats attacked the clans during a gathering and many lives were lost that day - both on our side and the enemies, it was truly a dark bloodbath that day.” Flintheart shook his head, not liking to reimagine that day once again. “You’ll probably hear stories about the battle as you grow up,” He mentioned, lifting a paw and showing her the deepened claw mark across the left side of his face, “This scar came from that battle, so I have proof that I saw it first handedly when it occurred.” The mentor went quiet and took a moment to breath in some fresh air and hear the calming sounds of chirping birds within the trees the hungover their heads from where they sat, welcoming the warmer weather and blooming of freshened flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Firefall followed his gaze, feeling at ease as Flintheart spoke again. "Yes, what with the ThunderClan and WindClan war, and the choosing sides. Not to mention that flood that ShadowClan had moons ago," he paused, deciding not to continue to put himself in a sour mood. "Perhaps calm down some tensions. I hope we don't go right into another battle," he agreed. The thought of launching himself, or his Clanmates, into another pointless war made him nervous. He just wanted to relax without the paranoia of the attacks on them. It'd be nice, refreshing. Firefall was a pacifist, for the most part. He disliked the sight of blood and was a poor fighter. His movements were agile, yes, but he was too nervous to hit hard and he often got taken off guard by the viciousness of his fellow felines. Not to mention his dislike of blood. Firefall returned the smile, feeling more at ease the further into the conversation they got. "Yeah, that's true. I'm a terrible fighter," he admitted with a tiny shrug, an uncaring smile on his face. "But i'm a good hunter, and I know a few basic moves." He laughed as well, the sound contagious. Firefall noted he was more comfortable the further they walked, getting more conversation in. He wasn't very social, but Flintheart actually made him express himself more. He seemed friendly and he found himself emerging from his shell. He had thought he wanted to be alone, but he found himself grateful for the Burmilla toms company. "Nah, not in the way at all," he mewed in reply. He nodded and grinned, glad he seemed to like the place as well. "This way," he gestured towards the path he knew like the back of his paw, padding in that direction with Flintheart, excitement in his eyes.
“Sometimes, I wish we could all just have at least one moon where there is some peaceful vibes throughout the forest,” Flintheart admitted with a heavy sigh, “I’ll be honest with you when I say that I don’t think my old bones could take another brutal battle like that last one.” Both him and the orange-furred tomcat could remember those times without needing any assistance, tensions had been so high and lives were so close to being lost to the skies that night. He was relieved that both of them were now seeming to get comfortable and involved within their conversation, it made him feel accepted in a sense - which was rare for Flintheart. “I bet you’re quite the amazing hunter,” The tomcat said with a gentle purr rumbling from his throat, “Maybe you could show me some moves sometime.” Of course, with his tone, it seemed like he was only merely teasing about that matter, but in all honestly, it sounded nice to go back to when he could enjoy learning things and not everything was about being the biggest and the strongest out of everyone. Firefall made him feel young again, like he could have a second chance at being alive and enjoying his life for once without his father breathing down his neck about not being good enough to be a warrior or whatever that stubborn tomcat would say when he was still a mere apprentice many moons ago. He chose not to dwell on those times though and focus on this moment that he was sharing with the fellow warrior, smiling as he went to follow the other Thunderclanner through the woodland area, slightly excited to see this favorited spot of the other male. He usually was not shown such places that were dear to others, so this was somewhat special to him. Flintheart chose to keep that to himself though, knowing his mind tended to wander at times.
Old April 24th, 2018, 10:13 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
"Sit!" She demanded shoving her back paw between the area where Wolfcalls lower back and tail connect, with such force it forced him into a sitting position. "I'm a Loner as per say, I left Thunderclan but I have some reunions to go to, right through territory thank you." She meowed calmly. (First she's commanding you and beating you up then your a friend x3)
wolfcall was mostly brute force, he wasn't fast however. it was quite hard to not be forced to sit down, she was strong. he was able to still stand even after she tried to force him to sit. he didn't listen to random cats, nope. "fine, then why don't you go on your merry happy way instead of bothering me?" he roll his eyes, disrespectfully. wolfcall finally did sit down but not because of her command. just because, well he was getting tired. he wasn't that studdborn for starclan's sake. "however, the trees have eyes of their own. everything does. don't stay here too long. " that was probably the creepiest thing wolfcall said in his lifetime. did he regret it? a bit. yet he did believe that nature was alive just how starclan was. just like how they were. i mean, who else could he blame for the scratches it gives him? himself? nah. "you should know i don't respect my elders. " wolfcall retort, a mischievous glint in his eyes. he got up, brushing past her as he walk away. to him, this conversation was over. "what a waste of space. " he mutter as he walk away.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 24th, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 03:23 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Deranged Llama sorry if the post isn't good... i'm really tired ^^'

Hardly even noticing that he had crossed into clan territory, a grey tabby wandered aimlessly about. He never really liked the Dusk Syndicate - he in fact had greatly disliked it - but still... at least then he had a place to go. At least when he was part of the Syndicate he didn't have to worry about being on his own or being alone, he had other cats that could keep him company and talk to. The tom wasn't one who enjoyed his alone time and therefore he had always appreciated the rare friendly cat in the Syndicate that he didn't mind just sitting and talking. The conflicting thoughts caused him to feel a slight twinge due to his sudden loneliness.

Kacey suddenly stopped as he thought about the Syndicate. He had always secretly wished for when he would no longer have to be apart of them. No longer have to share the same den with cats that would ruthlessly murder others without a blink of an eye.... But here he was. Free from the Syndicate, yet left all alone. Kacey wasn't the type to live by themselves without missing company, he had been alone when he was a kit and nearly died during the time - hence how he ended up with the Syndicate. The tom never learned how to survive on his own.

Why did I come here? Blinking in surprise, the tabby glanced around at the lush trees that were recovering with the promise of spring. Why was he attracted to the forest? It nearly felt familiar, but he couldn't put his paw on it.... No. He couldn't have known this place. The conclusion caused him to become more cautious and weary in the area.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; April 24th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
wolfcall was mostly brute force, he wasn't fast however. it was quite hard to not be forced to sit down, she was strong. he was able to still stand even after she tried to force him to sit. he didn't listen to random cats, nope. "fine, then why don't you go on your merry happy way instead of bothering me?" he roll his eyes, disrespectfully. wolfcall finally did sit down but not because of her command. just because, well he was getting tired. he wasn't that studdborn for starclan's sake. "however, the trees have eyes of their own. everything does. don't stay here too long. " that was probably the creepiest thing wolfcall said in his lifetime. did he regret it? a bit. yet he did believe that nature was alive just how starclan was. just like how they were. i mean, who else could he blame for the scratches it gives him? himself? nah. "you should know i don't respect my elders. " wolfcall retort, a mischievous glint in his eyes. he got up, brushing past her as he walk away. to him, this conversation was over. "what a waste of space. " he mutter as he walk away.
"I wasn't joking mister high and mighty." She growled grabbing his back let and biting down.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:57 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Thornwhisker crept up to his prey, silently motioning to his sister Sweetfawn to pounce on the prey as it tried to run.

@Deranged Llama
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 25th, 2018, 06:57 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
"I wasn't joking mister high and mighty." She growled grabbing his back let and biting down.

wolfcall snap his jaws at her, as a warning sign. "touch me and i'll rip you to shreds. " her bite wasn't that hard enough to make him bleed, luckily. it would be sore, however. that was a bit of a bluffing but it didn't show. he wouldn't kill her, starclan no. wolfcall would never forgive himself again. he can't stand to kill actual cats. he didn't have times for this. "get off our territory. i been gone for more than a hour, cats will come looking for me. don't want them to find you, don't you? they will surely kill you. " wolfcall lied, again. no one care where he was really.

[ remember to give him a chance to dodge, don't wanna powerplay. xD wolfcall is very confused on why aspiringspirit is trying to get him to be her apprentice when he is a warrior. >.> also short ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:01 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
Thornwhisker crept up to his prey, silently motioning to his sister Sweetfawn to pounce on the prey as it tried to run.

@Deranged Llama
Sweetfawn's white and calico fur slipped between the trees a small she stalked after her prey. As she caught Thornwhisker's gesture for her to pounce, she pushed off with her hind paws and landed with her forepaws on the mouse. She quickly gave it a quick nip to it's necklace and let out a brief purr. "One down, couple more to go!" She's gave her brother a lopsided grin, her stature relaxed. She loved hunting and enjoyed going out with her littermate.