Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old October 12th, 2020, 06:29 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPaw View Post

"I didn't think you would take my advice, but good job, exactly how I did it, I knew you could already, I didn't have any doubts" She wasn't sure if she said the right thing. and she wasn't going to get arrogant. Not with her. They needed to get moving before anybody noticed. "Alright, lets get moving @Zero

Valleypaw allowed Scarletpaw a grin at that, soaking up the praise like a sponge. She was secretly glad she hadn't gone out alone after all - she probably wouldn't have had any success if she had, though she'd never admit that aloud. "Yeah, better not to go any longer and risk getting caught," She surprisingly agreed, adjusting the mouse in her jaws so she could better talk. With a nod of her head, Val turned and led them back to camp, her tail waving proudly in the air.

(We can end the rp with your next response )

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 12th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Chatty

(Why end it?, like for the nigh?) Scarlet Paw let the surprise show across her face, She didn't actually think she would Accept the priase, let alone accept that we need to get moving. Nodding her acceptance, she paded after her, a slight smile across her left. @Zero
Old October 12th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewillow View Post
Nightshade padded away slightly sad. He wanted to climb a tree as well. He didn't let his sadness cloud his senses though. He lifted his head up as he smelled a rabbit nearby. He crouched down into his hunting approach. He leaped into the direction the scent was coming from. He saw the plump rabbit nibbling on some grass nearby. He leaped at it striking it with his claws killing it and picking it up padding back to wait for Thrushheart.
Thrushheart scented the squirrel up in the tree ahead of him. The transgender tom quietly used his claws to climb up the tree. He kept as quiet as he could. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch, keeping quiet. Once he got closer he jumped on the branch where the squirrel was and pounced, landing on top of it. Thrushheart gave it a bite to the neck, killing it. He managed to get out of the tree with the squirrel hanging limply in his mouth. The tom padded other to the other tom and saw the rabbit he caught. "So you did find a rabbit!", he meowed in excitement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 13th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post

Thrushheart scented the squirrel up in the tree ahead of him. The transgender tom quietly used his claws to climb up the tree. He kept as quiet as he could. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch, keeping quiet. Once he got closer he jumped on the branch where the squirrel was and pounced, landing on top of it. Thrushheart gave it a bite to the neck, killing it. He managed to get out of the tree with the squirrel hanging limply in his mouth. The tom padded other to the other tom and saw the rabbit he caught. "So you did find a rabbit!", he meowed in excitement.
Nightshade smiled as he saw Thrushheart coming back with a squirrel. "Yea found it over there eating some grass." The tom pointed with his tail towards where he caught the rabbit. "How do you climb thoses trees? I'd be scared of falling off." The tom also stated.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old October 14th, 2020, 12:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
He hadn't meant to startle her, but it seemed he had anyway. He would have to work on his careful, somewhat but not overly noisy approaches now. He wasn't the best at those. At least she seemed to have recovered from the shock, and was now smiling. That was good. With the greetings out of the way, he set about answering her question. The answer would probably be something like "Freaking out about how much fighting is going on, but glad we're not in it. I'm also enjoying leaf-fall, but I'm worried about leaf-bare." But that was a bit.........heavy for a conversation starter, so he went for something a bit lighter. I'm doing well. I'm enjoying the cooler air, but I'm not exactly excited for leaf-bare. That was good enough he supposed. A moment later, he realized he hadn't returned the question. Quickly, he did so. How about you? @RedHead

"Yeah... same here." Foxbound meowed softly, ears flattening ever so slightly. She then lifted her head with a small smile. "I've been... better." She admitted, scuffing the ground with a paw. "It's definitely been hard but... I wouldn't want to throw all the details on you. So I'll just leave it at that." She purred, a small strained laugh coming from her maw.
The feeling in the air wasn't nice though, Foxbound didn't like it. She'd rather focus on something else right now, sharing deep feelings about what's been going on lately wasn't the right topic for this conversation. "Hey, you ever been over at Muskrat Mire?" She meowed, ears flicking as her eyes sparkled with a bit of mischievousness that she hadn't felt in a while.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 15th, 2020, 11:49 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

With a nod as Foxbound agreed with him, Fleetwind looked down a bit embarassedly as well, when she did. He didn't want to.......just stare at her weirdly after all. A bit of chuckle emerged from him, despite his normal emotion void. Swallowing it down quickly, he perked up a bit as she suggested........Muskrat Mire?
An air of confusion creeping, against his will, onto his face, he asked curiously What is Muskrat Mire? He was pretty sure a muskrat was some kind of mammal, but beyond that, he knew nothing. And, um, by that I mean I've never been. Because if he hadn't heard of it, he couldn't have gone. @RedHead
Old October 16th, 2020, 02:58 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Pepperkins @Jack

Darkfire stalked a vole in the grass, careful to avoid bending the tall blades too much, and crouched down. Instead of pouncing, he snagged the fur of the small rodent with an outstretched paw and tossed it up and caught it in his jaws, dispatching it with a swift bite and setting it down again. He kicked some dirt over it and sniffed the air again. "Squirrel over there." He pointed with his ear and spoke to Rosewood and Sparkpelt.
Old October 16th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Rosewood
[ @Jack @mareenakit ]

Rosewood followed the warriors out to the territory, glancing in the direction Darkfire gestured to as she caught up. "I got it, but hush down, you're so loud it probably heard you," she chuckled as she dropped into a hunters crouch, making her way over quickly and pouncing on it with little difficulty, killing it in a swift bite, "Well that's gonna bite me in the back later on." She mumbled it to herself, fixing back into a smile as she slightly limped back over.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 16th, 2020, 04:05 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Pepperkins @Jack

Darkfire blinked. He had been pretty loud. How unlike him. He shrugged and watched her catch the prey. "What happened to you?" He asked in his low, gentle voice. He scented a whiff of Shadow Clan and padded a bit closer, but it was gone. Probably just a scent marker, he thought to himself.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 16th, 2020, 11:26 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Creepy Cobra

The golden apprentice grinned with sly pleasure when a delighted expression appeared on his mentor's face. That was great - maybe the grey warrior wouldn't dislike him so much after this. He had gotten the frustrating cat show some other emotion than irritation, and Lionpaw was a bit smug about that. Of course, said smugness didn't show on the outside, but it was there nonetheless.

For whatever reason, he was glad to have gained the older feline's approval. It made no sense since Whiteclaw was only a burr in his pelt, something that he was stuck with until a thorough grooming session. Perhaps it was because, despite having an outstanding skillset, Lionpaw was rarely recognized for it. While there had been a few warriors in the past who had made passing comments on his hunting abilities, and while Buckstar himself had said that he was "pretty gifted," none of the words had really stuck with the abyssinian. It was Whiteclaw's flick of a tail that had awarded him with that pleasure.

When should they get that running training in? "Why not now?" Lionpaw challenged. "Not just hide-and-seek, but hide-and-seek tag." He mentally noted that had Whiteclaw had called the rest of their clan idiots. In other circumstances, he would've jabbed at that, but he was too caught up in moment to question it right now. He could bring it up again later in case he got bored.

The thing about the phrase that bothered him was that it implied that Whiteclaw wasn't all that loyal to thunder as he seemed. The grey tom was marking him and Lionpaw separate from the rest of the clan, and the golden feline wasn't sure why. Was he calling a bluff and trying to impress the apprentice, or was there something more to his mentor than insults and terrible jokes? Lionpaw would discover the truth eventually, he told himself, no matter what it might be.

He raised his tail confidently when Whiteclaw let out a long breath and agreed with him. Ha, no cat could successfully win an argument against the abyssinian. Stubborn insistence for the win! Although it landed him in trouble in the worst of times, the trait allowed him to pull through when he needed it.

Smile two-point-O slipped onto Whiteclaw's maw, and Lionpaw was tempted to roll his eyes at the feline. How unnecessary. Luckily, the tight emotion disappeared quickly, replaced by a much more suitable look of determination, and Lionpaw huffed to himself in teasing exasperation at the growling and extra show of preparedness.

"Good," the apprentice muttered. He turned around swiftly, then closed his eyes, expecting for Whiteclaw to go run off somewhere. "I'm counting to thirty," he declared. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine..."
Have a wonderful day!