Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:09 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM

Old October 24th, 2023, 11:44 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Flame’flower
The flame point fluffy cat padded beside his lover. His bright blue eyes sparkling in grief and sadness. The news’s about fenkit and mothkits death had reached him not son after the bodies were in camp. They said some rogue had killed them and deep down he knew that was true. His niece and nephew were dead now. He was utterly alone now…all alone. But he had lynx and that meant something to him. With a quick and shaky breath he nudges his companion gently. H-hey I was wondering if we could talk…about our future together?

@LostSoldier

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 24th, 2023, 11:52 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zelly

Lynxfang looks at Flameflower. He recalls that Fenkit and Mothkit died. He looks at his love gently, sadness in his eyes as he nods. "Of course." But he dreads it. What if Flameflower wants to... to end them? end it? Filling with fear, the handsome lynx-like cat nods. His tongue probes one of his protruding fangs and he frowns as he looks at his compainion, his voice shaking. "What is it you want to... T-talk about...?" He says, not able to keep his voice steady.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 24th, 2023, 11:59 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Flameflower
The pretty cat paused before speaking. I-I was wondering if…if you’d like to have kits? he shifted from paw to paw uneasily. What if Lynx turned him down? What then? What then…his gaze went distant for a moment before snapping back into reality. I-it’s fine I-I-if you don’t want to and all…I just think it w-would be nice if we had a family together.
@LostSoldier

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 24th, 2023, 12:02 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Zelly

He lets out a gasp, before he buries his muzzle in his partner's shoulder. He smiles, so happy. He wanted to ask - but he isn't good with things like this. "I would love to have kits w-with you, Flameflower." He mews softly before he pulls away and looks at him with a bright smile on his face. He is happy now - very happy. Almost too happy. He doesn't deserve this lovely, caring, beautiful cat - not with all of his imperfections. But he knows that he'll treat Flameflower - and their kits - with respect and love, just like they deserve. And more. i can never be enough, but i can do everything to make him happy.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 24th, 2023, 12:24 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Bravesky took a finch and went over to a place that was quiet for him to eat it

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 24th, 2023, 05:28 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Dovefluff

It had been a little more than a week since she and Lioncrest officially became mates, and Dovefluff couldn't be happier. She had been sleeping better, more smiley, and her steps had been lighter once it had become official that she was finally in a healthy relationship, a 180 turn from her former relationship. She felt good about herself, she felt happy and safe, and she knew that Lioncrest cared for her and she didn't feel like she had to be someone else or stifle who she was to make him like her. As happy as she was with her life as of now, she couldn't help but feel different. She'd been waking up feeling quite nauseous the past two days, and she had been experiencing some discomfort. Settling down, she took a bite from a rather small, weak looking mouse she had picked from the fresh-kill pile. It wasn't the most luxurious meal, but she didn't need much. Just enough to get her by.

Eating it quickly, realizing partway through that her appetite had take a very steep increase, she finished her mouse quickly, and pushed herself to a sitting position, beginning to groom herself. After about 20 minutes, as she became more satisfied with her grooming job, she stood to head to the medicine den to check on Springpaw when a sharp pain in her stomach made her hunch over slightly, wincing in pain. The day wasn't too cold, but she suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of chills, like she was cold but also too warm at the same time. As she lifted her paw to feel her temple, her paw felt heavy and she felt fatigued, as if she had just run from the border to camp. This wasn't what she had been experiencing earlier; this was new, sudden. Letting out a soft grunt, she settling down, wrapping her feathery tail around her side, trying to warm herself but failing. Confusion clouded her gaze, and as she wrapped her tail around her stomach and hind legs, she noticed that her belly stuck out ever so slightly more than it had a week ago, something that only Dovefluff herself could realize. Flushing, she looked down at the ground and shivered slightly as a breeze swept through camp. What on earth was going on with her lately?

[ @Jayvines let the fun begin ]
~ Lioncrest ~

Emerging from the warrior's den with a yawn and a quick shake of his pelt, Lioncrest let his gaze wander over the normal goings on in the clearing before fully committing to starting his day. However, something seemed... off. A couple of cats were looking... less than fit to be out and about (an observation that had him narrowing his eyes as he spotted his grandmother starting to prod one of their clanmates towards the medicine cat's den). That was a worrying sight to say the least. As he took a further step out to the open air, his attention was grabbed by a familiar pelt hunched into a protective loaf and shaking ever so slightly off to the side of the clearing.

Alarm bells went off in the large tom's head, and his paws quickly kicked into a steady trot as he moved across the clearing towards his silver star.

"Dovefluff, is everything alright?" he questioned, leveling the she-cat he had claimed as his mate with a concerned and evaluating look before giving her a thorough sniff to see if he could find a trace of anything wrong. There was certainly something... different with her usual scent, and the golden tom's eyes narrowed into a slightly worried expression before he gave her a gentle nudge with his nose and steeled himself back into his usual expression of confidence. "Come darling, let's get you to Drizzlecloud. You shouldn't be shaking this much from the Leaf-fall breeze... Lean on me if you'd like."

[ It's happeniiiiiing XD @poppy. ]

Old October 24th, 2023, 05:54 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
Sagefern - he/him - 25 moons
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
"Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything."
»»-------¤-------««

Sagefern yawned and stood up looking around. The clearing was well kinda bearish-? there were a couple Kits and Apprentices around. He shurrged his shoulders and looked into the prey pile. Pawing around until he found a thick vole. It was a bit big but maybe someone else would like to share with him. I wounder who the new deputy will be. he thought to himself before walking with the prey towards a shady spot in the clearing before plopping down and talking a bite.
I hope they are stronger enough to help Thunderclan and watch out for Bumblestar. She could be a bit tricky but at least she is making Thunderclan strong. He said thoughtfully chewing. Sagefern looked around as h he looked down at the vole. Maybe I should bring the rest of this to the queens or hopefully someone else will share with me.
Sagefern yawned and took another he barely even dented the prey and it was huge. Successful hunting he smiled to himself. before curling his tail around him laying down before grooming a paw over his ear and licking the prey of his jaws before blinking sleepy.

[Open]

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 25th, 2023 at 10:11 AM.
Old October 24th, 2023, 06:08 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Mousekit trotted towards the clearing, looking for any cats to play with.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old October 24th, 2023, 06:33 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Things certainly seemed to be happening all the time nowadays.

Grey eyes peered out peered out from the cover of the warriors den as the small grey molly observed the goings on around camp with an odd look. Cats seemed... icky. More icky than usual. Like, sick icky rather than social interaction icky. Whatever the case, Mistheart certainly didn't want anything to do with it. No sir, she'd rather avoid the ick thank you very much.

However... perhaps to fully avoid the ick she could assist in gathering some sort of supplies for Drizzlecloud. Besides, it would be good for her to leave camp once in a while.

Poking out of the warrior's den and surveying her options of clanmates scattered about the clearing, her gaze rested the cat nearest to the camp entrance. Spiderthroat. Swallowing slightly as she glanced around at anyone else that might be nearby, she huffed a sigh as she resigned herself to going out with the older warrior. He made her nervous. Odd fellow, that one.

Skittering over to her chosen target, Mistheart cleared her throat slightly before addressing the senior warrior.

"Care to uh... help me gather some stuff for Drizzlecloud?" she managed to force out, gaze flicking nervously between Spiderthroat and the other cats in the clearing. "I think that we might need some... some cobwebs, and I uh--I don't know if you know why cats are being *weird* around here, but also maybe... other herbs we can find?..."

Forcing out a crooked smile towards the older tom, she desperately hoped he'd go along with her suggestion. Gosh, if he didn't she'd have to go talk to her other clanmates, wouldn't she?

[ @SkeleStar ]

Old October 24th, 2023, 09:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

The molly's soft silver fur was ruffled with discomfort, and she was so out of it that she didn't even notice her mate approaching, but when she did she let out a soft, relieved sigh and turned to face him, leaning up against him and nuzzling him slightly, partially greeting him affectionately and also trying to leech off his warmth and comfort. "Cold." She mumbled wearily, pathetically, her limbs to heavy and stomach hurting too much for her to construct an intelligent response right away. "'m okay, j-just not feeling too good."

Blinking at him, keeping her gaze trained steadily on him, feeling her anxieties melt away into the sickly haze she currently found herself in, she didn't say any more for a moment, pushing herself to stand and while she wasn't leaning on him, she kept close so that their equally metallic colored fur brushed, padding heavily to the den. She knew better than to argue with him, and the sooner she got better the sooner she could continue proving her worth to the Clan. That was reason enough to follow.

"I don't know what's going on, I've just not been feeling too good lately." She murmured, glancing over at her mate's grandmother as she ushered a cat to the medicine den. One of these days, she would have to introduce herself, after she was feeling better of course. It was important to know her mate's family, after all. Even if they were terrifying.

[ @Jayvines hmmm u can either post in the med den or post here one more time and I can post in the med den, but eris gave us the go ahead to move this to the healing thread!! eee it's time ]

Last edited by poppy; October 24th, 2023 at 09:52 PM.