Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A lark meets a crow [...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 05:48 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 05:48 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:43 PM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2017, 12:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A certain bengal mix pushed her way through the crowd, her misty blue eyes scanning the clearing below the Highpeak. A ginger-furred cat bounded along behind her, the apprentice's orange eyes wide with excitement as she too was scanning the crowd. The orange eyes seemed to fund their target, as Foxpaw bounded forwards towards her uncle. "Passionblaze! I can't believe it! You're deputy!" Pride for her father-like figure shone in her eyes, and she bounced around him once, then came to a stop as Springingsky approached her son. "Blazey, I'm so proud of you." She purred, licking his cheek. "If only your father were here to see you now. But I am sure he's up there, watching in Starclan." She cast her eyes upward to the dawning sky for a moment, before focusing her eyes once more on her son. But they turned downwards as Foxpaw spoke again. "Wait, does this mean that you're going to be too busy to play with me now?" Her eyes widened with worry at the thought of not having Passionblaze around. Foxpaw needed Passionblaze, Springingsky and him were really the only family she had. Her mother Mapleheart wasn't around much, and though Foxpaw still loved her, when she became an apprentice, Mapleheart and her parted ways. Then of course her father, Burn, infamous for his cheating ways. Foxpaw did know that's what he did. She wasn't completely innocent. Springingsky flicked Foxpaw affectionaltley with her tail. "Sweetheart, don't worry, Blazey will always have time for you, and even if he didn't, you;d make sure he did, right?" She gave a knowing look to her son, a small smirk on her face.
Foxpaw's eyes widened in realization. "Yeah, you're right! And I can help you with your duties too! I could learn how to be a deputy!" I could be like..." Foxpaw thought hard, her tail flicking from side to side ever so slightly. "I could be like a deputy apprentice! An apprentice learning how to be a deputy!" She giggled at herself, but purred all the same.
Speaking of apprentice.." The bengal turned her eyes from her granddaughter to her son, locking him with a stern stare. "To be an example for all those young warriors, I think you should take on another apprentice. Sure, you've already trained one, but I think it's about time that you train your second." Now, Passionblaze may be Springingsky's deputy, but she was his mother. And that meant a who lot more than a deputyship. No matter what, Springingsky would always be in charge of her son. And he knew it. She gave him free-range, but she was still there for counsel and advice. Plus, Passionblaze probably wouldn't be anywhere without his mother. At least that is what Springinsky believed.
Finally. After his ceremony, the Tom was ready to bound forward towards the fresh kill pile to rummage through the food. Boy, was he hungry! It was already embarrassing that Snowstar could hear it when she appointed him as deputy… Passionblaze shook his head, and licking his jaws, he was almost there. Almost. There. He jumped back quickly when he caught sight of his mother. Beforehand, he had been searching for her. Now, she appeared. Just his luck when he needed some food. His hunger seemed to become satiated quickly when his niece bounded forward, jumping around him. Excitedly, he repeated her actions, jumping around and laughing. “Exciting - isn't it?” He purred, then stopped his kit-like nature when his mother began speaking. She was proud of him. It made the ginger cat puff out his chest because during his entire life he tried to be the perfect son. One that pleased both his parents. The one that exceeded above expectations. To know that he became deputy and that Springingsky was, indeed, proud of him made Passionblaze want to run to the ends of the earth. “Heh, I thought Snowstar was fooling with me.” He joked, affectionately, and touched his nose to his mother’s cheek. “Yeah...dad should be. I worked my darn butt off as a kit and apprentice to impress the two of you. He had some strict rules.” And, they were annoying, Passionblaze refused to add, unless he wanted a nick in his ear. The only other who couldn't celebrate his achievement was his own brother. Burn. Who knew where they deceitful fool was? Suddenly, when Foxpaw began speaking again, Passionblaze turned his ears to give her his attention. She wondered if he would be able to play with her, and Passionblaze took his time to answer because he knew being a deputy required a lot of work. A lot of attention, discussing decisions with their leader, Patrols. Oy! He'd never catch a break, will he? Springingsky had answered, making Passionblaze shoot a playful glare at his mother. “You know I'll always have time for you. You know, with bossing you around and all.” His whiskers twitched with a glint of play in his eyes. It was nonsense to think such! He'd always have time for his two favorite ladies. Duties or no duties, family was his world. Besides that, he was literally the only male they in this family.
Suddenly, Foxpaw began rambling about how she would be able to help him. Passionblaze simply smiled, albeit more uncertain. Foxpaw...and work, just didn't combine to him. She was more fun loving than serious. Being a deputy was about the serious work. The two of them working together? Wouldn't be possible. Too much playing, and less work getting done. “Whatever helps you sleep at night, kitto.” Passionblaze nudged his niece with a paw. Their next topic of conversation, upon his mother's words, the Tom gave a thoughtful look. He pinned his ears to his head and sighed. “I didn't even fully train her…” Meadowpaw would had made an excellent apprentice, and Passionblaze wished it was him who was hit by the monster, but nope. Her young life was taken and speaking of apprentices made the Tom drag his tail between his legs. He looked around the territory hoping to spot any kit. If he laid his eyes on one, then he would choose that one. “I - I just don't feel comfortable with training another apprentice with what happened to Meadowpaw...I failed her, mother.” One day. One day, he would need to take on another apprentice. A more random one. Yet, it wasn't that simple. If he were to take on another apprentice, it would have to be one that was completely ready to accomplish many goals. Meadowpaw had that potential. Training her was a lot of fun. She was always eager to learn and such a sweet Molly. Passionblaze sighed, blinking his eyes. He could feel that sadness coming through. But, maybe his mother was right. Because to Passionblaze, whatever she said, her wish was his command.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Thistleheart walked out of the warriors den and shock his long thick gray and white fur. He padded to the fresh kill pile, his mussels rappelling under his fur as he walked, and grabbed a vole for himself he had no mate or love interest at the time and didn't have a apprentice. So, he sat and ate alone his green eyes scanned the clearing. He would find some warriors to go hunting with him later. The queens would need some food with all the kits running around. After he ate the vole he looked around the clearing. Marshpaw and Mintpaw, Foxthorn and Whinterstorm, Featherspeckle and Sundapple, every cat was with another ether sad happy or just talking they had some cat to be with. He was quite lonely but he didn't show it. Knowing every cat he saw was busy he stood up his tail flicking, would he ever have some cat to be with some might wonder but not him. He acted like he had a heart of thistles hinted in his name. But really he cares for others but, his father poet it in his head that strong warriors don't show emotions they don't she mercy and do what ever it takes to become what they want. Thistleheart hated his father, all ways calling him week or soft. The thought of his father made him growl and dig his claws into the dirt showing, the only emotion he really shows, anger.
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Well, there went his bluff. But it didn't matter - Ottertail was usually joking, so the fact that she had figured out he wasn't serious didn't bother him a bit. He was pretty good at relaying the message when he was serious, anyways. "Who, me?" The tom responded innocently, grinning over at her before his expression grew even more innocent, a sweet smile spreading over his features and replacing the full-out grin that had been there just seconds before. "Why, they'd never believe that! I'm a perfect angel," He added, stressing the last two words. Angel, ha! Ottertail was anything but a perfect angel, on the contrary, he was the furthest thing from it. There was no way that anyone would mistake him for anything but the sometimes flirty, usually joking, always mischievious cat that he already was. Unless of course, you thought that was an angel.

"Besides, you better be helping me find a soulmate. If I stay alone, you'll be the only one for me to flop on... the only one for me to crush with my fluff-butt..." His voice trailed off and yellow-green eyes flashed in what was supposed to be a threatening way, but instead twinkled like miniature stars. Of course he would still flop on her, even when he did find a soulmate! That was what he would spend his free time doing, most likely, tracking her down. Oh sure - someday Ottertail wanted a family. Kits? Yeah sure, it would be nice to have them, but they made him nervous. He thought he would break them. So maybe just a mate would be nice - or as he had said, a soulmate.

Mintberry's hues shifted towards the brown warrior for a moment, her hues twinkling with amusement. "Pffft, angel? Is that what they're calling crazies these days?" she purred her response. The black and white warrior shifted enough to bat his ears with her paw. "Cause you're no angel, I know you better than that!" she laughed, rolling back onto her side to prep herself for some type of swat back. "But I can't have you only crushing me with your fluff-butt, you gotta find you a girlfriend to do that to! I can't always take one for the team! This clan is so lucky I put up with it!" she joked, her ears flattening a little with the amusement. Mintberry used the same paw to tap his shoulder a little bit, giving him a small shove. For Mintberry, the thought of love was in the back of her head. She had her whole life to live, why commit to someone right now? Why start being a queen so early? Was it really that worth it? From everything she knew, it wasn't worth. That was giving up so much of your time for kits. She couldn't say she really liked kits to begin with. Maybe one? But the rarity of one kitten in a liter was very unlikely.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 14th, 2017, 04:56 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

(That sounds cool!)
--
Risingmoon smiled, not knowing how to respond to his response. Seeing the molly blanche at his words, he suddenly felt awkward, and shuffled his paws in the grass. When he realized the silence was making his focus wander, he suddenly felt afraid he'd get lost in his own world and miss something that Stormstripe said. Scrambling for a conversation topic, he desperately searched for something, anything he could talk about to keep himself intent on the conversing at hand. "So... how do you feel about the ShadowClan situation? Word got around they had to stay with RiverClan for a while. At least... that's what I heard." He hoped he didn't sound like a kit, still believing elder tales.
Stormstripe shuffled her paws as the silence grew, and she started feeling more awkward than ever before. What could she say to break the silence?! She thought furiously, until she heard Risingmoon speak. She visibly relaxed as he started the conversation once more. Thank goodness! she thought, thankful that Risingmoon had started the conversation again. She thought a bit over his question and then replied, "I hope they'll be okay, I mean, imagine having to live somewhere where you didn't know how hunt properly, and surrounded by cats that you could one day face in battle."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Happy

[QUOTE=Rose Queen;16]..[/QUOTE
Autumnfall walked nervously around the clearing, new and lost.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer @CandyFlossCat @Bandido @Panic @Socks @mystery_songs
thats a lotta mentions ;;
~~~

Snaking through the other nests yet again, she finally reached her own. She noticed one was still unnamed. "And, last but not least..." After a moment of thinking, Jaystorm declared, "Spicekit!" Admiring the little kit's coat, she purred and glanced toward her brother and mate. Both of the glances were warm, but the one she sent flying at Morningblue had a hint of a warning in it. Be nice! She seemed to say.

It was true that she was pretty much a completely different cat around her brother, but Thrushwing was the love of her life. Jay acted a little bit different around him, but honestly? Not that much. She was still quiet, feisty, and reserved, but a little happier.
Morningblue dipped his head toward his sister as if to reassure her, but he did shoot a glance at Thrushwing. He hadn't had the opportunity to spend any time with his sister's mate and knew little about him besides what she said. It was clear Jaystorm was very fond of him, but she could be too trusting sometimes, and he could be a little more protective of her than he cared to admit. He smiled down at the squirming kits again, then at the tom who was naming them along with Jaystorm. "I bet you'd like some water," he said to his sister, "I'll go and get you some. Thrushwing, if you want to come along, I can wait for a bit," the tom offered with a level tone of voice.

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:04 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
A red object? Hmm... That's a bit of a hard one... Burstpaw had yet to see anything red in the clearing. Whatever Mousekit had picked, it'd been hidden well. He searched every corner he could see, all the while racking his brain for a list of objects that fit the description. Red wasn't exactly a popular colour, so he had trouble finding something within his limits. Red, red, red... what kinds of things are red? Hmm... Flowers can be red. So be looked for a red flower. In his earlier searches for an object of his own, he'd considered picking a flower, but hadn't found any inside the clearing, so he guessed that was wrong. Uh... I guess blood is red, but I know there's no blood anywhere around here. If Mousekit had seen blood, the apprentice doubted he'd use it as an I Spy object. Back to the drawing board then.

Burstpaw knew he was taking a little while, but he didn't draw attention to it. He knew Mousekit would understand; he liked being able to take his time. And yet, I still haven't found this object of his! His gaze wandered around lazily now; at this point he'd say the next red thing he saw. Of course, none could be found. He was growing desperate, though he hid it well. The last thing he needed was Mousekit not being happy with him. If I can't find something... what do I usually do? And then he knew what to say. "Hmm..." He compiled his thoughts, making sure he got their order right and their words ready. "I can't see anything yet..." The tom swiveled his head around, glancing at the fresh-kill pile. If this red thing is anywhere, it's somewhere over there. "But can you tell me whether or not the object of yours is in the fresh-kill pile?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as he kissed her and smiled. But then, the queen felt uneasy as pain flowed through her. "s-Stoneheart... The k-kits are coming...,", she said. (Can we just skip the part where Crowsong gives birth. I mean, you don't always have to rp the birth. And I don't feel like rping the birth of the kits atm.)
@Tigress

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:01 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@SpiralWhirl

Coyotecry made his way quietly out of the warriors den, his brown tabby fur ruffled from sleep. He stopped short of the entrance of camp and sat down, lifting one paw to his maw and beginning to groom. Clouds scuttled overhead and darkness still lay like a thick blanket over the camp. His eye shone eerily in the darkness, and his posture stiff. Coyotecry couldn't sleep, and decided to come out into the clearing, bathed with moonlight, instead of in the stuffy warriors den, filled with snoring warriors. Now he could get peace, quiet, and time to think.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:12 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@SpiralWhirl

Coyotecry made his way quietly out of the warriors den, his brown tabby fur ruffled from sleep. He stopped short of the entrance of camp and sat down, lifting one paw to his maw and beginning to groom. Clouds scuttled overhead and darkness still lay like a thick blanket over the camp. His eye shone eerily in the darkness, and his posture stiff. Coyotecry couldn't sleep, and decided to come out into the clearing, bathed with moonlight, instead of in the stuffy warriors den, filled with snoring warriors. Now he could get peace, quiet, and time to think.
Birdsong who was already awake, since it was the best time to get away. As he gaze up to the sky, and hearing the quiet crickets. He almost looked like he was invisible, however Bird's eyes shone brightly. A sigh escaping him, lost in thoughts he didn't hear the a warrior awoke. Maybe I should talk to Pumpkinpaw, such a mouse-brain! He had found out about his sister's somewhat crush? Or was it the other way around? Birdsong disliked how she easily get over his wall, but he didn't mind it... too much. As he heard some rustling, he turned his head. Scanning the camp before laying his eyes on a warrior, " What are you doing?" Birdsong asked. His voice was stern and gruff, but he didn't seem to care a bit.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread