by Pitou
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:53 PM

Old March 28th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Gem's Den

Shadow's twoleg kept a very close eye on him, leave only shortly whenever he did to come back and take care of Shadow who wasn't feeling it again. He was shivering again and he didn't feel like eating anything in front of him, though he did drink water, but hid stomach had no desire for any food right now, which gave his twoleg a worried look.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; March 28th, 2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump)
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Maple come back..... You can blame it all on me)
Old June 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Maple)
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Maple)
Just gonna assume that the other person isn't gonna respond xD I mean took me ages to respond anyways, so I'll just continue))

Gem padded back into the den, gaze flitting over to Shadow momentarily. She swallowed the fear that had climbed into her throat; this tom was her childhood best friend and now he was seriously ill. Even the cheery young molly was having trouble staying positive. "Hey, how're you feeling?" She called softly as she headed over towards him. "Sorry I was out longer than expected; he was a friendly tom and I got carried away talking, as you know I do..." Her pale yellow gaze flitted to Shadow's food bowl, darkening when she realized he hadn't touched it. Sitting down and curling her tail over her paws, she brought her attention back to her friend.

Old June 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Just gonna assume that the other person isn't gonna respond xD I mean took me ages to respond anyways, so I'll just continue))

Gem padded back into the den, gaze flitting over to Shadow momentarily. She swallowed the fear that had climbed into her throat; this tom was her childhood best friend and now he was seriously ill. Even the cheery young molly was having trouble staying positive. "Hey, how're you feeling?" She called softly as she headed over towards him. "Sorry I was out longer than expected; he was a friendly tom and I got carried away talking, as you know I do..." Her pale yellow gaze flitted to Shadow's food bowl, darkening when she realized he hadn't touched it. Sitting down and curling her tail over her paws, she brought her attention back to her friend.
He looked up at Maple. He hate seeing her worry like this and it was all because of him. He wanted to stay happy, and it didn't look like she was right now. "I feel better." He said. "Honestly I do." He didn't but he stood up, trying to look as healthy as he could.
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
He looked up at Maple. He hate seeing her worry like this and it was all because of him. He wanted to stay happy, and it didn't look like she was right now. "I feel better." He said. "Honestly I do." He didn't but he stood up, trying to look as healthy as he could.
A small smile creeped onto Gem's face at Shadow's strong facade. "Good," she breathed out."You'll get better, it'll just take a few days. That's all." She was less sure of this now than she was last night, however. She tilted her head; perhaps cheering Shadow up would make him feel even better. "Hey, remember that adventure we had before my twolegs locked me in? When we ran into all those strays?"

Old June 9th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
A small smile creeped onto Gem's face at Shadow's strong facade. "Good," she breathed out."You'll get better, it'll just take a few days. That's all." She was less sure of this now than she was last night, however. She tilted her head; perhaps cheering Shadow up would make him feel even better. "Hey, remember that adventure we had before my twolegs locked me in? When we ran into all those strays?"
Shadow managed to smile when he saw her smile was back. "I know I will." He would get better. He could and he definitely would. When she spoke of the adventure, he couldn't help but laugh. "Yes. I remember it like it was yesterday."
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Shadow managed to smile when he saw her smile was back. "I know I will." He would get better. He could and he definitely would. When she spoke of the adventure, he couldn't help but laugh. "Yes. I remember it like it was yesterday."
Gem purred out a laugh. "Oh, it's all I could remember when I was stuck in that darned twoleg nest! You fought brilliantly, and I..." Her white tail swished back in forth when Gem remembered that she had ran back towards the fight after being told to run. "Well, I was a bit silly," she finally admitted.

Old June 9th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Gem purred out a laugh. "Oh, it's all I could remember when I was stuck in that darned twoleg nest! You fought brilliantly, and I..." Her white tail swished back in forth when Gem remembered that she had ran back towards the fight after being told to run. "Well, I was a bit silly," she finally admitted.
"You were trying to help." He said. "I can't be mad at that." All of the images were still in his head.