Last post by chickadee
Today 06:46 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Panting, Goldenstar continued the struggle until the weasel was finally dead. Looking at Nightpaw, he smiled, breathing heavily as well as he tried to calm down. That weasel had been slightly worse than he thought it had been, and that was probably his own regret. Not to mention there were a few bleeding cuts in his fur, which were now beginning to sting. “Good...good job,” he smiled at the apprentince, proud of her. Golden could hardly believe she actually did it, and the more moments that passed, it was hard to see the original kittypet that had come to Shadowclan during the flood. “Do you want to stop for today? Maybe get patched up?” he asked, smiling. It was more of him wanting to get fixed up, since his body was now stinging in several different areas.
“Thank you,” Nightpaw said to Goldenstar with a smile. She could see pride in her mentor’s eyes, and it made her feel light in spite of the stinging wounds. “It might not be a bad idea to visit Daydream,” she admitted, “You want to as well. Are you hurt?” She asked. Glancing down at the weasel, she nudged its limp body with paw. “Weasels are unbelievable. Did you see how fast it moved?”

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

She sprung for the space but misjudged her direction and shot right into Dungfoot. The white shecat and managed to knock him and her out of the tree. “You call that fun?” She groaned. She was fine but, why not make the trip interesting. “Ow, my paw”
(Minor powerplaying, don't worry, I don't mind- some ppl do)
Dungfoot was knocked off his paws and tumbled into the hard packed snow, Oof. He purred," That's fun." he groaned as his head spun," Is it sprained, I mean, it's not to hard to climb a tree on three legs I think, or jump from trees." he mused.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Minor powerplaying, don't worry, I don't mind- some ppl do)
Dungfoot was knocked off his paws and tumbled into the hard packed snow, Oof. He purred," That's fun." he groaned as his head spun," Is it sprained, I mean, it's not to hard to climb a tree on three legs I think, or jump from trees." he mused.
( Sorry, I’m writing so my brain, weak as it isn’t right now due to my being sick, is having a hard time transitioning from “Story” to “Roleplay” )

“I don’t know!!” She cried dramatically.
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

( Sorry, I’m writing so my brain, weak as it isn’t right now due to my being sick, is having a hard time transitioning from “Story” to “Roleplay” )

“I don’t know!!” She cried dramatically.
(NP. Yesterday my head hurt looking at electronic device and I kept falling asleep RPing and my thoughts were jumbled)
Dungfoot purred,"Well, no harm in whining, drama leader
." He teased playfully. (I think that's equivalent to drama queen)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
(NP. Yesterday my head hurt looking at electronic device and I kept falling asleep RPing and my thoughts were jumbled)
Dungfoot purred,"Well, no harm in whining, drama leader
." He teased playfully. (I think that's equivalent to drama queen)
She gave him a cold glare and sniffed. (Eh, close enough. XD)
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She gave him a cold glare and sniffed. (Eh, close enough. XD)
(feel ya)
He smiled,"If you finish the three trees away course, easy course this is- you can dive into the icy river to clean your fur before racing to camp to warm up." It wasn't the best offer but still.

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
(feel ya)
He smiled,"If you finish the three trees away course, easy course this is- you can dive into the icy river to clean your fur before racing to camp to warm up." It wasn't the best offer but still.
“Okay, then you’ll be nice to me?” She asked innocently.
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Soul shrugged and glared at her silently, thinking for a moment. He didn't know, because his mother had never told him exactly. He shivered, fluffing up his short, dull pelt and stared around, taking another step back, until his tail hit a branch and he stopped. Soul just looked at Pinewish, his green eyes bright. He looked at her uncertainly as she spoke again, his eyes widening at her offer. Slowly, he nodded to her, shifting his weight from paw to paw. “We won't find her though,” he told her, frowning slightly. Then Soul stepped out of the bush and waiting for the older molly to follow. He wobbled unsteadily on his paws and sat down tiredly as he waited.
PineWish's expression suddenly went from excitement to sadness as she realised that there was something more to Soul's story that he wasn't telling her. "Then...would you like to live in ShadowClan with me? I have three other adoptive kits that would love to play with you! Meeting new friends always cheers everyone up!" The finger Molly mewed enthusiastically. "Can you walk yourself? I don't mind carrying you." She asked, letting the Tom kit have some sort of say in his new life.
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:41 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Thank you,” Nightpaw said to Goldenstar with a smile. She could see pride in her mentor’s eyes, and it made her feel light in spite of the stinging wounds. “It might not be a bad idea to visit Daydream,” she admitted, “You want to as well. Are you hurt?” She asked. Glancing down at the weasel, she nudged its limp body with paw. “Weasels are unbelievable. Did you see how fast it moved?”
Goldenstar smiled a little wider by now. Despite the wounds, Nightpaw looked happy, well, something of the sort at the least. “Yeah, that would be a good idea,” He said, nodding. He knew he could heal, he didn’t need Daydream to look at him, but he supposed he couldn’t be too careful. “I’m okay though, so don’t worry about me, how about you? You were fighting it for longer than I was,” Golden pointed out, wanting to make sure the apprentince was okay. Looking down at the weasel, he murmured agreement about the small prey. “I did not expect that,” he admitted, sighing. Now the adrenaline was starting to wear off, and he felt tired. “Let’s get this back to camp,” he finished, picking up the weasel quietly.
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:00 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
PineWish's expression suddenly went from excitement to sadness as she realised that there was something more to Soul's story that he wasn't telling her. "Then...would you like to live in ShadowClan with me? I have three other adoptive kits that would love to play with you! Meeting new friends always cheers everyone up!" The finger Molly mewed enthusiastically. "Can you walk yourself? I don't mind carrying you." She asked, letting the Tom kit have some sort of say in his new life.
Soul took a deep breath, taking in the scent of pine needles and sap. He liked it, but he now realized that it reeked strongly of cat. He hadn't noticed before. “What's a ShadowClan?” he asked Pinewish in a rather monotone voice that gave away absolutely nothing. He wasn't sure about the rest of her statement though, because he didn't even really understand what having friends meant. He'd only ever known his mother. “And... what're friends?” he added, looking up at her with a somewhat blank expression. Soul thought for a moment, then nodded. Yes, he would walk for himself. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to actually, but Soul was determined to try at least.