Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:55 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:54 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:44 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2019, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw looked at her with a smile. She rested her tail on the other cars shoulder. "You don't need a family to prove yourself to your clan. Besides you can easily make a fake family.", she meowed. All of her friends were like her family and so is her foster parents.
She shrugged,” no one ever adopted me. All the queens did was ensure I was eating and in camp. Nothing else.” She sadly meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 13th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” no one ever adopted me. All the queens did was ensure I was eating and in camp. Nothing else.” She sadly meowed
Snailpaw nodded, "That must be hard.", she meowed. She couldn't relate to her at that, but they have at least one thing in common, they had no mother to love them.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2019, 03:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Snailpaw nodded, "That must be hard.", she meowed. She couldn't relate to her at that, but they have at least one thing in common, they had no mother to love them.
She nodded,” it is.” She whispered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
She nodded,” it is.” She whispered
Snailpaw looked at her with a smile. "Want to share a rabbit?", she asked, wanting to distract her with something.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2019, 03:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Snailpaw looked at her with a smile. "Want to share a rabbit?", she asked, wanting to distract her with something.
She gave a small nod,” Sure.” She meowed hestitantly.

Old June 13th, 2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
She gave a small nod,” Sure.” She meowed hestitantly.
Snailpaw walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a rabbit on the pile. The apprentice then padded back to the other apprentice. She moved it towards her so she could take the first bite.

Old June 13th, 2019, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Snailpaw walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a rabbit on the pile. The apprentice then padded back to the other apprentice. She moved it towards her so she could take the first bite.
She nervously bent over and took a bite. She tasted it, but was glad that Snailpaw didn’t hide a deathberry in the rabbit.

Old June 13th, 2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
She nervously bent over and took a bite. She tasted it, but was glad that Snailpaw didn’t hide a deathberry in the rabbit.
Snailpaw saw how nervous she was. The molly knew it was going to take a while for her to get used to her and she was willing to wait. Snailpaw took a bite out of the rabbit after her.

Old June 13th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Buttercupbreeze nodded to the brown tabby. "I'm fine with that, you can lead the way." She added help to pass the leadership off. When she assigned patrols and wanted to go on them it almost seemed like they expected her to lead. She didn't want to this morning.
Realizing she just offered to go in a patrol with Darkbelly she inwardly cringed. You can't hold a grudge on a cat you've never even talked to The creamy molly reminded herself whiskers twitching. This was getting very awkward and fast. Maybe it was good for her or maybe it was just a bad idea that would make all three of their days horrible day.
@BILL. @TheRebelsNight
Old June 13th, 2019, 09:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Darkbelly was alone. And for once, he was okay with that.

It'd been only a day since the awkward patrol with Honeyfern and Buttercupbreeze, and he needed some time to recompose himself from being in the presence of... his victim's sister. It was such an odd thought to him, the knowledge that he was no better than some savage. He killed a cat, and though it was accidental, it didn't make him feel better. He could still see him struggle beneath him, blood gushing from his throat after Darkbelly's paw had slipped..

The memory haunted him, and what appetite he had for the tiny mouse between his paws was lost as he shuddered, pushing the morsel of meat back toward the fresh-kill pile.
@Fuzzyfeline
The molly was silent, just sitting at the edge of the clearing. Brown eyes focused in an unreadable stare. A dark pelt had caught her eye, a haunting familiar pelt. It was like none she'd ever seen.
The tom had gone on a patrol with her only yesterday and since that highly awkward event she's been watching him. Thinking about it it was kind of creepy but she wanted to know more about the warrior. He's killed her brother and she wanted to know why and how Blazingstar figured it was an accident. Was the leader just to overwhelmed that he forgot? Or was the it that Darkbelly really was an actual good cat.
Observing the tom Buttercupbreeze titled her head. He's gotten a mouse yet shuddered and pushed it away. Was that formal? By the look of him it didn't seem so and it was interesting. Why The sudden lose in appetite? She wondered. Okay Buttercup your going crazy just leave or, She didn't even finish her train of thought standing up she headed over to the tom on light paws.
"You still have to eat." The molly meowed coming from behind him. She almost didn't approach him but decided better if it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 13th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.
Closed Thread