Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:32 AM
Need a mother for my new...
Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:30 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by duckie
Today 12:23 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 12:11 AM

Old January 20th, 2024, 11:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

WindClan The Skill Game!

Event [#event]

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Dunecall walked out of the warriors' den slowly, enjoying the tepid sunlight of this leafbare fresh morning. He took a deep breath in, feeling the cold air feeling his lungs as he did so. Ah, he enjoyed these early times so much, even if they did no good to his old poor bones.
"Windclan, gather her' for something nice!" he meowed cheerfully after rasping a little bit, for the weather wasn't bound to ruin his good mood today. Nothing was, hopefully!

He hopped onto a little dirt hill so the other cats could see him better, then sat down on the frozen grass-covered earth to describe the game. "Come, come here! Kits, apprentices'n warriors. Elders, too, if they have enough patience or desire to do so." He wanted to engage his clan in a special activity because he loved games, but there was another reason for it, too.

Cowtuft's exile had been a hard hit for everyone, he knew that. He could feel the tension risin' from the cats each time the former medicine cat's name was brought up, it was obvious. And Lightningstorm, poor soul, was suffering more than everyone else. Good Starclan, things surely did have to change.

"Come, come." he beckoned them closer with his tail, looking at everyone with a warm smile. "Today I'm hosting a little event, a nice cozy game for everyone - and I repeat, everyone - who wishes to join in. It's easy, really." he was explaining, whiskers twitching in the meanwhile. "This is a talent competition. Show me your talent, and I'll be the judge of ya all."

"Might be anything, really. From a simple hunting stance, or a nest-crafting technique, to a special fighting move or anything else that you can imagine doing. Now take your time and get in a line so that I can watch every one of you. I'm ready, I say!" he beamed with a big smile that revealed a few missing teeth.
Rules!
Take your character and show me their talent! You can be as imaginative as you can, as long as it remains believable that a cat can do it.
You can even do a number in pair! Get collaborative on work on your own number!
Dunecall will reward your cat with a special bird that's not easy to find, especially during leafbare! Good luck!
You have 10 days from today to complete your number in as many posts as you'd like. After that, Dunecall will judge every piece based on how imaginative and how good the action is performed.

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @Dark @dino. @vellichor @wolfie @CollapsingStars @naiad @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Shade. @Rani @gs29513 @vampire @eris @peach @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Lillith @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @KataroAndTheHeather @dragonwind @Spookez. @serendipity. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Succpunk @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @Batt. @RavenzzGlow @Sleek @Theodore_510 @Shellwhisker @TheLostAmongTheStars @Micanomancy @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @skeleton @KitKat10 @Airy @CrimsonOaks @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL

Old January 20th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Skill Game!

BadgerSnap And Dewsong Spawn.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old January 20th, 2024, 11:34 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

[Long-legged slender tortoiseshell and white she-cat, pale yellow eyes]

-------------------------------------

She had still been curled up warm in her nest, but Dunecall's voice woke her, and she lifted her head to peer sleepily out of the warrior's den. She shuddered and yawned, blinking the sleep from her eyes a she rose in a long, slow stretch, first forward, then back.

Padding from the den, Swiftfire smacked her lips as she approached Dunecall. Her interest was piqued by the competition, and it wasn't even a traditional sort of competition either. "You mean, be creative?" She paused, wondering what sort of...talent she had. Hunting, for certain. But that wasn't all that impressive, even to her. It was just a way of life.

Swiftfire twitched her whiskers, eyeing the camp, the ground, the leaves. An idea was forming, and she glanced at Dunecall, "I'll let someone else go first. I'm not quite ready yet." She chuckled and padded off to collect the very materials she needed for her creative contribution.

@Wingnettle
Old January 20th, 2024, 11:42 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

SPIDERKIT
dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes
@Wingnettle

Blue eyes snap open from the dark of the nursery, sparkling with mischief. Something nice?! Spiderkit wants something nice! Her tiny cream-and-gray body came scurrying across the snow, flinging fluffy bits of it everywhere. She was hardly big enough to tread through it, and every step struck her pawpads with the force of an icidle. "Eeep! Eeep! Eeep!" She squeaked with every icy step, "Coldcldcold!!"

When she finally reached the larger feline, Spiderkit nestled herself into the warrior's underbelly fur, face first at full speed. The warmth radiating off of Dunecall washed over her instantly like the sun. She began to purr, hardly listening to the last part of what he said. Something about talent? "What's a talent?" She piped up from underneath.
Old January 20th, 2024, 12:01 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

SparrowKit waddled over

MothCloud followed.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Old January 20th, 2024, 07:07 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Snowkit's eyes sparkled in glee. She had the perfect idea! "Can I go first, Dunecall?" She asked as sweetly as she could, her tail tip twitching. "But I'll need Tinykit's help," she added. @Wingnettle @Red_Fang

Last edited by Mizu; January 20th, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old January 20th, 2024, 07:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat10 View Post
Snowkit's eyes sparkled in glee. She had the perfect idea! "Can I go first, Dunecall?" She asked as sweetly as she could, her tail tip twitching. "But I'll need Tinykit's help," she added. @Wingnettle @Red_Fang

@Wingnettle

We wanna go first! TinyKit corrected
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 20th, 2024, 07:36 PM
My element is water

"Sorry, Tinykit. Like we agreed?" Snowkit winks at Tinykit. @Eveelution_2.0
Old January 20th, 2024, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat10 View Post
"Sorry, Tinykit. Like we agreed?" Snowkit winks at Tinykit. @Eveelution_2.0

Okay! tinykit mewed just know that i am Great at skill games
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 20th, 2024, 07:47 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
Okay! tinykit mewed just know that i am Great at skill games
"This will be fun..." Snowkit whispered.