Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM

Old January 18th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
She glanced at Foxbite and quickly sat again, ears flat against her head. Things were about to go downhill quickly, she thought, if they hadn't already started to. Her heart pounding, she wrapped her tail around her paws and clamped her jaws shut. Once again the threat of death loomed over her and she had to force her fur flat. As soon as I've got my name, I'm out if here, she planned. I don't care about some dumb prophecy; all these cats can die for all I care. She then caught herself as she thought of Firefang, and even Foxbite. Maybe I can find a way to take them with me...
(=3)
Blazestar gazed at the cats in the crowd, certain cats in particular, before speaking once again. "Leafpaw, step forward."

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:32 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 View Post

(=3)
Blazestar gazed at the cats in the crowd, certain cats in particular, before speaking once again. "Leafpaw, step forward."
(Crap, I'm scared now xD)
Taking a deep breath, forcing her trembling to a stop, Leafpaw took a tentative step towards Blazestar. She didn't speak, and kept her tail low. She didn't want to risk angering him like Brambleflight had.
Old January 19th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
(Crap, I'm scared now xD)
Taking a deep breath, forcing her trembling to a stop, Leafpaw took a tentative step towards Blazestar. She didn't speak, and kept her tail low. She didn't want to risk angering him like Brambleflight had.
(Ahahaha... Leafpaw shouldn't be as scared as a certain cat..... =3)
"Leafpaw, do you promise to serve by BlazeClan, and be a loyal warrior for the rest of your days?" Blazestar asked the she-cat, his eyes staring right at her.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old January 19th, 2019, 05:23 PM
roar

Quote:

(Ahahaha... Leafpaw shouldn't be as scared as a certain cat..... =3)
"Leafpaw, do you promise to serve by BlazeClan, and be a loyal warrior for the rest of your days?" Blazestar asked the she-cat, his eyes staring right at her.
(Wait.
Who are you talking about.
Stop building up the suspense xD)
"I... I-" Leafpaw suddenly found that she was at a loss for words. After all she had been through, after all the wishing and hoping to be apart of the world of Warriors and receive the training and, after that, live the life of a Clan cat... she couldn't bring herself to say the simple phrase that would seal her fate.
"I can't." She took a step back, visibly shaking now. "I'm sorry. I can't pledge myself to you. I have c- people I care about, that I need to go back to." Her tail began to curl downwards, her ears flattening as she seemed to shrink underneath Blazestar's eyes. "I can't fight and die for a ty- a leader like you."
Old January 19th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
(Wait.
Who are you talking about.
Stop building up the suspense xD)
"I... I-" Leafpaw suddenly found that she was at a loss for words. After all she had been through, after all the wishing and hoping to be apart of the world of Warriors and receive the training and, after that, live the life of a Clan cat... she couldn't bring herself to say the simple phrase that would seal her fate.
"I can't." She took a step back, visibly shaking now. "I'm sorry. I can't pledge myself to you. I have c- people I care about, that I need to go back to." Her tail began to curl downwards, her ears flattening as she seemed to shrink underneath Blazestar's eyes. "I can't fight and die for a ty- a leader like you."
The fur on Blazestar's neck rose, but he forced himself to remain calm. "But what if you can't go back?" he asked.

Old January 20th, 2019, 07:42 AM
roar

Quote:

The fur on Blazestar's neck rose, but he forced himself to remain calm. "But what if you can't go back?" he asked.
Leafpaw flinched. She opened her mouth to reply, but nothing came out. What if she really couldn't go back? Silence befell the Clan for a few moments, before she murmured, "Well, I guess... I guess I'll serve you. If there is no way to go back to my world, my family..." She squared her shoulders and looked Blazestar dead in the eye. "Then Blazestar, I pledge myself, my life, to you. I promise to be a loyal warrior of BlazeClan and to serve it as best I can until I give my final breath."
Old January 20th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Leafpaw flinched. She opened her mouth to reply, but nothing came out. What if she really couldn't go back? Silence befell the Clan for a few moments, before she murmured, "Well, I guess... I guess I'll serve you. If there is no way to go back to my world, my family..." She squared her shoulders and looked Blazestar dead in the eye. "Then Blazestar, I pledge myself, my life, to you. I promise to be a loyal warrior of BlazeClan and to serve it as best I can until I give my final breath."
Blazestar grinned. "Then I now present to you your warrior name. Leafpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Leafspirit, for your-" he was cut off when a bolt of lightning crashed, hitting a tree that was only a couple fox-lengths away from Blazestar and setting it on fire.
(Silentfall: DANGIT I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!)

Old January 21st, 2019, 05:52 AM
roar

Quote:

Blazestar grinned. "Then I now present to you your warrior name. Leafpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Leafspirit, for your-" he was cut off when a bolt of lightning crashed, hitting a tree that was only a couple fox-lengths away from Blazestar and setting it on fire.
(Silentfall: DANGIT I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!)
(xD)
The newly named Leafspirit spun around, fur standing on end and claws digging into the earth. The fire blazed dangerously close and she backed away, coughing, as she got a whiff of the smoke. "Great StarClan, what was that?"
Old January 21st, 2019, 08:17 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
(xD)
The newly named Leafspirit spun around, fur standing on end and claws digging into the earth. The fire blazed dangerously close and she backed away, coughing, as she got a whiff of the smoke. "Great StarClan, what was that?"
As the fire died down unnaturally quick, Blazestar opened his mouth to speak. "Well, you may s-" he meowed, before getting interrupted by more spontaneous lightning in the exact same spot as before.
Softlily exited the elders' den, looking somewhat confused and mildly annoyed. "What's going on?" she asked loudly.
"This tree keeps getting hit by lightning," Blazestar said simply, as the fire vanished again. "I was going to tell Leafspirit to-" More lightning.
(Let me explain this.)
(Some time last month, I had to think of a name for a medicine cat, who's prefix was Leaf. I was going to put in -spirit, but I remembered Brightspirit and looked her up on Wikia. Then I actually fully understood why that prefix is only for her.)
(So I decided to have StarClan (or at least Silentfall) know this somehow and give me a good reason to embarrass Blazestar and honor Brightspirit at the same time <3)

Old January 22nd, 2019, 06:24 AM
roar

Quote:

As the fire died down unnaturally quick, Blazestar opened his mouth to speak. "Well, you may s-" he meowed, before getting interrupted by more spontaneous lightning in the exact same spot as before.
Softlily exited the elders' den, looking somewhat confused and mildly annoyed. "What's going on?" she asked loudly.
"This tree keeps getting hit by lightning," Blazestar said simply, as the fire vanished again. "I was going to tell Leafspirit to-" More lightning.
(Let me explain this.)
(Some time last month, I had to think of a name for a medicine cat, who's prefix was Leaf. I was going to put in -spirit, but I remembered Brightspirit and looked her up on Wikia. Then I actually fully understood why that prefix is only for her.)
(So I decided to have StarClan (or at least Silentfall) know this somehow and give me a good reason to embarrass Blazestar and honor Brightspirit at the same time <3)
(That's awesome xD)
Leafspirit sat down, flicking her ears in irritation as the lightning struck again. It wasn't freaky after the third time, just... annoying. "What were you going to tell me to do, Blazestar?" she meowed.