Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:09 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 11:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Foxpudge hadn't been expecting a visitor so soon, especially not one that would bring up.. that. Huh, it'd been a couple moons since his name was changed, and he'd been hoping to move past it. He didn't want to be Darkbelly anymore.

Suddenly losing interest in his food, he blinked at her. "You're.. Dawnstrike, correct? It's nice to meet you formally. Yeah, my parents weren't.. very good at naming. I think this one suits me a bit better." He almost cringed at the thought. The only good name that came out of them was Stonehawk, and part of that was a tribute to his murderous father. "You're always welcomed to join me. Are you hungry? The hare's not that cold, it was from the top of the pile."
Dawnstrike nodded and smiled sheepishly, realizing his uncomfortable reaction. “Heh...yeah, naming a kit can be pretty hard, but not everyone's a natural at it.”

Not really sure what to say next, she gazed awkwardly down at his food, nose twitching. When he offered her some, a bright smile flashed up at him. “Oh how kind of you! Do you know how hard it is to get decently fresh food if you’re not on the hunting patrols? It’s a shame that I’m a picky eater who hates hunting. My mother always pestered me about it.” She took a small (picky) bite of the rabbit, smiled at the slightly warm flavor, then swallowed instantly. “Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, but all she ever does when we hang out is compare me to all her friends and point out all my flaws. Parents are tough.” Dawnstrike took a bigger bite of the rabbit this time, actually chewing and savoring the taste. “Oh my stars this is good. Is rabbit your favorite food? Because it certainly is my favorite...when its warm, that is.”

Last edited by Doom; September 29th, 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old October 1st, 2019, 06:52 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

She got distracted when her mentor mentioned other tests, though its something she should have expected considering she was soon to be a warrior. This distraction slowed her down enough to be hit once or twice by Jaggedspring before she was able to regain focus and fight back some. Swerving the rest of his batting paw she nipped the front leg that he was balancing on trying to make him lose his balance.
Jaggedspring being himself was too into his own thoughts wasn't paying a lot of attention. He ended up losing his balance and fell onto the ground. He shook his head and looked up seeing that his apprentice was somewhat far ahead of him. Jaggedspring quickly got his head cleared and started to sprint and first before being a few tail lengths behind her. He attempted to nip at her to get her a bit behind him but he was a bit too far away. He wasn't much off but he'd have to pick up the pace and so he did. He got just close enough to nip at her and he hoped it would knock her off balance just enough.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 2nd, 2019, 03:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Lonestar23; |

Flamingbranch padded out of the warriors den after having a short nap. He had been out hunting twice today and was ready to go again. He had been hunting less today then he ever does before and felt he didn't do much. The tom glanced around the clearing and spotted Daisyrunner. He wanted to go hunting with someone now and he knew that she most likely would hunt, kbowing she was one of the most busiest cat in the clan. "Hey Daisyrunner mind going hunting with me?", he asked. Flamingbranch looked at the camp exit while he waited for the molly to answer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @Lonestar23; |

Flamingbranch padded out of the warriors den after having a short nap. He had been out hunting twice today and was ready to go again. He had been hunting less today then he ever does before and felt he didn't do much. The tom glanced around the clearing and spotted Daisyrunner. He wanted to go hunting with someone now and he knew that she most likely would hunt, kbowing she was one of the most busiest cat in the clan. "Hey Daisyrunner mind going hunting with me?", he asked. Flamingbranch looked at the camp exit while he waited for the molly to answer.
Well, it was good to know someone had an interest in taking care of the Clan. Daisyrunner often wondered if any of her clanmates wanted WindClan to survive, given the amount of work she saw them doing. If no one else was going to check up on them, didn't she have to do it? Someone had to make sure that the Clan was functioning, and from the way things were going, it wasn't their mighty leader. Taking a break from trying to find any sort of small animal that happened to be out (Daisyrunner's luck was beginning to give out, anyways), she offered the tom a semi-sweet smile.

"I could use the company, and it looks like you could use something to do anyways." She wasn't sure why he'd chosen to talk to her in the middle of the territory, especially right now, but she would welcome the company anyways. It was nice to have someone there, right? As long as they weren't scaring the prey off, or anything. If that happened, Daisyrunner wouldn't hesitate to leave him in the dust. "You're... Flamingtwig, right?" She'd always been horrible with names. Mainly because cats usually didn't stick around long enough for her to learn their names.

The few instances where they did, it was a matter of making the name stick. Daisyrunner wasn't sure if she was going to drive this tom off before she learned his name, but she figured either way, it wouldn't matter that much. He was a clanmate; that was all. They didn't have to be friends, or anything like that.

(since they're already out in the territory I just wrote it like this <3)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:17 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Lonestar23

Nightkit had once again retreated to the back of the nursery. The clearing had become too crowded for his liking, too many voices being thrown around. Images always flooded Night in times like those. It scared him. How did all these cats dare speak?
Hiding in the nest furthest back, Nightkit couldn't fall asleep. Icy blue eyes observing the kits playing around. Their voices didn't scare him too much, and the queens were usually tired and quiet. Night dreaded the day he would have to leave this nest for the apprentice's den. That time was bound to be soon. Very soon. The thought made him quiver, and he covered his head with his paws, dragging his ears downwards and trying to block out any and all sound.
He was going to be made an apprentice, and it was going to force him to interact with a cat he most likely had never met or known. A cat who might place multiple horrible images in his mind. And his siblings would be apprenticed with him as well. She might even have to train with them at some point, bringing even more unknown cats into his range of hearing.
Had he dared, Nightkit would've let out a whimper. Though, as always, he remained as silent as a mute.

Last edited by Spirit; October 3rd, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Lonestar23

Nightkit had once again retreated to the back of the nursery. The clearing had become too crowded for his liking, too many voices being thrown around. Images always flooded Night in times like those. It scared him. How did all these cats dare speak?
Hiding in the nest furthest back, Nightkit couldn't fall asleep. Icy blue eyes observing the kits playing around. Their voices didn't scare him too much, and the queens were usually tired and quiet. Night dreaded the day he would have to leave this nest for the apprentice's den. That time was bound to be soon. Very soon. The thought made him quiver, and he covered his head with his paws, dragging his ears downwards and trying to block out any and all sound.
He was going to be made an apprentice, and it was going to force him to interact with a cat he most likely had never met or known. A cat who might place multiple horrible images in his mind. And his siblings would be apprenticed with him as well. She might even have to train with them at some point, bringing even more unknown cats into his range of hearing.
Had he dared, Nightkit would've let out a whimper. Though, as always, he remained as silent as a mute.
Unlike her brother, Daykit was excited to become an apprentice. It would open a new world of possibilities to her, and she'd be able to learn so much more then she could while she was stuck here. Besides, there were a lot of interesting cats to talk to in the apprentices' den. Someday, Daykit hoped to get to know them all. At least, as many as she could. A quivering dark lump in the corner drew her attention, and leaving the center of the nursery (although it was a prime spot for socializing), she approached the other, clearly terrified kit.

It didn't take her long to identify him as her brother. "Nightkit?" She asked, to be certain she was speaking to the right cat. "What are you doing over here?" She asked, after a moment of pausing. He didn't talk a lot. Daykit had always thought that was strange, but she was determined to be kind to him anyways. After all, most of their family wasn't close to him. It was like they thought he was taboo or something, which, with the way he acted sometimes, wouldn't have been too far of a stretch. Giving one last glance to the other kits in the center of the nursery, Daykit settled into her new spot and curled her tail around her paws.

She would've liked to get something out of him. She wasn't asking for much; a few words, even a little grunt would've been enough. Daykit hoped that if he could find the courage (or energy) to say anything, the other kits wouldn't think he was so strange. She wished he would come and play with them; it probably would've helped.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:50 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Unlike her brother, Daykit was excited to become an apprentice. It would open a new world of possibilities to her, and she'd be able to learn so much more then she could while she was stuck here. Besides, there were a lot of interesting cats to talk to in the apprentices' den. Someday, Daykit hoped to get to know them all. At least, as many as she could. A quivering dark lump in the corner drew her attention, and leaving the center of the nursery (although it was a prime spot for socializing), she approached the other, clearly terrified kit.

It didn't take her long to identify him as her brother. "Nightkit?" She asked, to be certain she was speaking to the right cat. "What are you doing over here?" She asked, after a moment of pausing. He didn't talk a lot. Daykit had always thought that was strange, but she was determined to be kind to him anyways. After all, most of their family wasn't close to him. It was like they thought he was taboo or something, which, with the way he acted sometimes, wouldn't have been too far of a stretch. Giving one last glance to the other kits in the center of the nursery, Daykit settled into her new spot and curled her tail around her paws.

She would've liked to get something out of him. She wasn't asking for much; a few words, even a little grunt would've been enough. Daykit hoped that if he could find the courage (or energy) to say anything, the other kits wouldn't think he was so strange. She wished he would come and play with them; it probably would've helped.

Nightkit's head jerked upwards as he noticed his sister making her way towards him. A soundless sigh escaped him, though he did not move. He knew Daykit had nothing to show, unlike cats older than the two of them. So he let her settle down by him, though remained as silent as ever; not a single cat so far had heard him say a word.
He knew he was able to. Sometimes he would sneak off to a desolate part of the camp and speak out loud to himself. He had a nagging fear at the back of his mind that if he did not use his vocal cords, they might actually stop working. When he sat down and thought about it, he always came to the conclusion that this was just an irrational fear, yet he could not shake it off. It was like his habit of pawing at the ground whenever he became nervous; a habit, something he could not avoid even though he wanted.
His sister spoke, words he had heard many times before. What are you doing here? was a question he often got whenever he was out hiding. Voices became too much for him quite quickly. He knew that he ought to respond to his sister. She had asked him a question, so he ought to respond. Questions were what could bring out a gesture, simple chit chat did not work on him.
Placing his paws over his eyes, he tried to gesture hiding, followed by a touch to his ears and his mouth before placing his paws back underneath him, peering over at Daykit. He doubted she would understand the full extent of what he meant to say, yet he was still in the belief that seeing images when hearing a voice was just something everyone could do. He was hiding, resting his ears from the voices. Daykit would surely understand why, this ability was normal.. Right?
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightkit's head jerked upwards as he noticed his sister making her way towards him. A soundless sigh escaped him, though he did not move. He knew Daykit had nothing to show, unlike cats older than the two of them. So he let her settle down by him, though remained as silent as ever; not a single cat so far had heard him say a word.
He knew he was able to. Sometimes he would sneak off to a desolate part of the camp and speak out loud to himself. He had a nagging fear at the back of his mind that if he did not use his vocal cords, they might actually stop working. When he sat down and thought about it, he always came to the conclusion that this was just an irrational fear, yet he could not shake it off. It was like his habit of pawing at the ground whenever he became nervous; a habit, something he could not avoid even though he wanted.
His sister spoke, words he had heard many times before. What are you doing here? was a question he often got whenever he was out hiding. Voices became too much for him quite quickly. He knew that he ought to respond to his sister. She had asked him a question, so he ought to respond. Questions were what could bring out a gesture, simple chit chat did not work on him.
Placing his paws over his eyes, he tried to gesture hiding, followed by a touch to his ears and his mouth before placing his paws back underneath him, peering over at Daykit. He doubted she would understand the full extent of what he meant to say, yet he was still in the belief that seeing images when hearing a voice was just something everyone could do. He was hiding, resting his ears from the voices. Daykit would surely understand why, this ability was normal.. Right?
Daykit wanted to understand what he was trying to tell her. It was easy to get confused when he wouldn't say anything, though. It took her a minute to understand what Nightkit was trying to convey (hiding, she thought), and once she did, she shook her head. If only he would try spending more time with the other kits, things might be easier for him. She did love her brother, but this wasn't going to help him. What would happen when he had to go to the apprentices' den? What would happen when he had to train with his mentor?

"Hiding?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. It wasn't a very good hiding spot, anyways. There were quite a few cats like Daykit, who didn't like seeing other kits alone, and they were quick to jump at an opportunity to draw another cat into their games. She knew Nightkit got nervous (or didn't like other cats), but this was going to draw more attention to him. Besides, it wasn't good to hide by yourself over here. It was missing an opportunity to integrate into at least one small group of kits, which would be good for later, when he had to deal with cats on his own every day anyways.

"Are you sure you want to hide by yourself over here? We could always find a couple of nice kits and hang out with them...doesn't that sound nice?" He'd probably say no. Daykit wished he would at least give it a try; Nightkit could use some more friends, anyways. She got worried about him, being alone all the time. Wasn't it better to have someone to spend time with, even if it was only one cat? Besides, she'd feel better if she could find him a friend.

Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[Open!]

Rookpatch slowly edged his way into the sleepy, warm, comforting atmosphere of the nursery, the calico tom hardly shuddering like he normally does. It was one of the few places that he truly felt safe and at ease, aside from being at Blazingstar's side. Being careful to not step on any tails or small bodies, he made his way to a small corner of the nursery to settle down and just watch the youngsters. The warrior absolutely loved kits, and he loved to watch them interact and play around, not a care in the world.
Tucking his skinny tail close to his thin body, a smile wormed its way onto his muzzle, eyes green like the grass, glittering with happiness. He normally didn't talk to anyone, not unless he was approached, so he could sit here for hours simply watching the kits and their mothers, the family together, warm and happy. It made him wish he had a family of his own. Kits to care for and have fun with, teach, a mate to have close for when his fear became too much, a sense of belonging to something. He was a part of Windclan sure, but.. Sometimes he felt he was just a shadow amongst other cats; they didn't truly care about him, not more than they had to. For the most part he was on his own. He had his duty to protect and serve the clan, but other than that, what was there? Nothing but his immovable, paralyzing fear of death at every corner.
At least in moments like these, he could forget that. Block out the static and focus on something else.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:20 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Daykit wanted to understand what he was trying to tell her. It was easy to get confused when he wouldn't say anything, though. It took her a minute to understand what Nightkit was trying to convey (hiding, she thought), and once she did, she shook her head. If only he would try spending more time with the other kits, things might be easier for him. She did love her brother, but this wasn't going to help him. What would happen when he had to go to the apprentices' den? What would happen when he had to train with his mentor?

"Hiding?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. It wasn't a very good hiding spot, anyways. There were quite a few cats like Daykit, who didn't like seeing other kits alone, and they were quick to jump at an opportunity to draw another cat into their games. She knew Nightkit got nervous (or didn't like other cats), but this was going to draw more attention to him. Besides, it wasn't good to hide by yourself over here. It was missing an opportunity to integrate into at least one small group of kits, which would be good for later, when he had to deal with cats on his own every day anyways.

"Are you sure you want to hide by yourself over here? We could always find a couple of nice kits and hang out with them...doesn't that sound nice?" He'd probably say no. Daykit wished he would at least give it a try; Nightkit could use some more friends, anyways. She got worried about him, being alone all the time. Wasn't it better to have someone to spend time with, even if it was only one cat? Besides, she'd feel better if she could find him a friend.

Finding a couple of kits to hang out with... Nightkit would like nothing like that. Kits were usually childish and mean, and their intelligence was never anywhere close to satisfying Nightkit. He was a cat of academic interest. Already at four moons, he'd been sneaking off and practising the moves he had seen the apprentices play around with in the clearing. If anyone had seen him, they had brushed it off as simple kit play. Despite being a mute (or at least selective, though to anyone else, he appeared born with the defect) and having the disadvantage of not being able to verbally communicate, Night did intend on putting all his might into becoming a loyal warrior for his Clan. He would show those stupid images that he was loyal despite them.
Nightkit shook his head, realizing he had been dragged off to his own thoughts and forgotten to respond to his sister. Deep down, he wanted to befriend her, wanted to get to know her properly. But he was afraid that she would dislike him whenever (and he knew it would come out one day, even if he would do everything in his might to keep it between him and Leafsong) the secret of his parentage came out. He was even afraid he might be shunned by the whole clan. He knew his siblings had nothing to worry about. They were pure, after all.
Letting out yet another soundless sigh, Nightkit shuffled a little in his seat, swaying back and forth for the shortest of moments whilst looking at Daykit. He was fine right there, comfy just observing. This was his safe spot.
Closed Thread