Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit watched, hurt, as Snow and Thunder walked away, saying mean things at them. She sat down sadly, and began to sniff as tears streamed down her face. She bounded over to the nursery, crawling into the bramble tendrils, crying.

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall.
Thunderkit felt his heart melt when Bellkit started to cry. Guilt filled his belly. Ths tom ignored her though, but then moved his way to the nursery. "Im sorry Bellkit. I didn't mean what I said." he meowed, pressing his nose into her fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:43 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Thunderkit felt his heart melt when Bellkit started to cry. Guilt filled his belly. Ths tom ignored her though, but then moved his way to the nursery. "Im sorry Bellkit. I didn't mean what I said." he meowed, pressing his nose into her fur.
Bellkit relaxed into her brother's pelt. His sturdy figure gave her happiness. "It's okay, I guess. I..I just want to...help I guess.." She mewed. "I just don't understand why you feel all alone. I can help you, I want my brothers back.."

@Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall @Snow Blade @Lilyfur2

(I want Bellkit to be the one that understands EVERYONES pain and wants to be supportive and loved by everyone. Bellkit is such a sweetheart :3)

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; January 3rd, 2019 at 09:44 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Bellkit relaxed into her brother's pelt. His sturdy figure gave her happiness. "It's okay, I guess. I..I just want to...help I guess.." She mewed. "I just don't understand why you feel all alone. I can help you, I want my brothers back.."

(I want Bellkit to be the one that understands EVERYONES pain and wants to be supportive and loved by everyone. Bellkit is such a sweetheart :3)
Thunderkit smoothed his sisters fur to show her that he was sorry. "You want your brother back? How about we play a game." he meowed. The tom knew that he might be too old to play games, but at the moment he didn't care.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:17 AM
summer days..

Quote:

Thunderkit smoothed his sisters fur to show her that he was sorry. "You want your brother back? How about we play a game." he meowed. The tom knew that he might be too old to play games, but at the moment he didn't care.
"Oh really?" She mewed, sniffing. "Alright!" She stood up slowly, following Thunderkit. "What kind of game? Will you play with me, and what about Snowkit?"

@Merry Blissmas @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Snow Blade

Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
"Oh really?" She mewed, sniffing. "Alright!" She stood up slowly, following Thunderkit. "What kind of game? Will you play with me, and what about Snowkit?"

"What we always play." he replied. He walked over and picked up a leaf. "Ill hide the l EA af and you find it." he meowed.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:26 AM
summer days..

Quote:

"What we always play." he replied. He walked over and picked up a leaf. "Ill hide the l EA af and you find it." he meowed.
"Okay." Bellkit mewed, screwing her eyes shut. She sat down and tried to feel calm. But doubt pricked her belly. What if Thunderkit was only doing this with her so that when her eyes were closed, he could run off with Snowkit?

Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:33 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Quote:

(Snowkit has no friends >:3 )

Snowkit noticed Thunderkit hurry of to Bellkit, so he swiftly turned and followed him. Hearing Thunderkit apologise almost made Snow snort with laughter.But, why? He looked at Bellkit, tearing at the grass in front of him. He found it oddly satisfying. "Wha? We're playing that stupid le-" he cut himself off, realising how rude he was. Maybe im frightened of it. It was the last game before the race. Maybe because we playef it the day i scratched my eye.. He had never bothered to look at it. Why bother if no body cared? It probably looked like a pretty cool scar anyway. Shsking his head he focused back to the conversation infront of him. "Is it like hide and seek, but with a leaf?" He realised they had both gone quiet, so he tried to recall some rules of the game. He sensed some doubt from bellkit, but didnt worry too much about ut as he closed his eyes

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 3rd, 2019 at 10:35 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
"Okay." Bellkit mewed, screwing her eyes shut. She sat down and tried to feel calm. But doubt pricked her belly. What if Thunderkit was only doing this with her so that when her eyes were closed, he could run off with Snowkit?

Thunderkit took the leaf in his jaws and hid it undernsath a mouse in the fresh kill pile. He walked back to his sister. "I finished hiding the leaf." he meowed. The tom sat down and wa aited for Bellkit to look for it.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:38 AM
summer days..

Quote:

Thunderkit took the leaf in his jaws and hid it undernsath a mouse in the fresh kill pile. He walked back to his sister. "I finished hiding the leaf." he meowed. The tom sat down and wa aited for Bellkit to look for it.
Bellkit stood, seeing Snowkit standing there. "Yes.." she murmured, "Its like Hide and Seek, but your trying to find the leaf." She rubbed her muzzle along his jaw, purring, then bounded off to find it. She sniffed around dens, no luck. She sniffed near Grousestar's den. No luck. She bounded back over to Snowkit. "Can..you help me look?" She asked, hoping her oldest brother would agree to play with her.

@Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas

Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Thunderkit looked at his sisters. "Exactly. They always ruin everything don't they." he meowed. The young tom let out an insane laugh. "We might. We're the strongest one's out of hour litter." Thunderkit added with a snicker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

xD

Snowkit pretended to strut. "Even Grousestar favors us!" He flicked his tail mockingly, playing along with his brother.
Quote:

Thunderkit gave his neck a quick scratch. "I heard he's already got our mentos picked out." he added.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit snorted. "When? Before our annoying littermates came running to us?" He thought for a second. "Oh we were talking about our mentors!" He said it just loud enough so everyone, especially Eaglekit could hear. Snow quietly laughed, picturing the 3 cats growling angrily at him and Thunder. "We might even be apprentices before our sisters!"
Eaglepaw calmly flicked off their harsh replies. He was made an apprentice before them anyways, they saw the ceremony themselves. But poor Bellkit and Skykit! They must feel terrible! He was about to rush off and help them, especially after he saw Bellkit cry, but as he began to walk towards them He noticed they were helping eachother already. I probably shouldn't go near them. I ruin everything, don't I? He thought sadly to himself. He trotted away to the far corner of the camp, and sat in a clump of ferns. There are so many questions I have, but no answers! Maybe if I had a moment with Snowkit alone...I could talk to him. Maybe that could help! Eaglepaw thought excitedly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 3rd, 2019 at 01:10 PM.