Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 5th, 2023, 04:19 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Clearing

An overgrown, mossy clearing, hidden underneath the ferns and brambles that grow along the outer edge. The ground is mostly bare, though patched through with thick grass and the occasional bunch of ferns. An extremely tiny stream of water runs through the center.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:29 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw sat curled up in the clearing, a disgruntled expression twisting itself onto her face. She looked around with uncertainty blatant in her eyes. Although all of the dens had been fixed up, she still felt... off being here. Like something wasn't right. Like... like she wasn't supposed to be here. Ugh, what an awful feeling.

It was a safe place to live, wasn't it? So why did she feel so off about it?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Sharpeye~~

{ Open }

The young Tom summersaulted his way into the new clearing. He had gotten used to using his back legs for help to push himself forward. So this is the new camp. It was gonna take some getting used to but hey, it should be easy, right? The small black tom looked around, his yellow eyes scanning the new landscape around him.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:53 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
Something sad rested in their heart to know the place they had spent moons in was no longer, a figment of their memory, another event in history. Asterdance has had many names, and many homes. Sometimes, the only place they felt they belong was with their family. Amber eyes flickered across the overgrown clearing. At some point, the term family started to be used for Thunderclan as a whole instead of a select few. It was too complicated to explain - she cared for them all, and maybe that was all that really mattered. Was this healing?

After having created a nest, the bobtail slowly pulled it to the entrance of the Clearing. They were the guard, and that was where their place was. They would fill it back up with the trinkets that had gathered over time. Soon, Asterdance would begin to prepare a hunting patrol .. but right now, their thoughts swarmed about. And they simply guarded.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 22nd, 2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

fireflykit

The scrawny tortie had felt slightly more confident as of lately. She had a family- a literal family- now, and she now walked into the new camp. This wasn't home. But it also didn't have the terrible memories that she had learned to associate with the old camp. So many cats lost a home, but she gained one the second Asterdance invited her to join their family. Deciding not to bother the cinnamon colored warrior, Fireflykit just sat off to the side, at last content with being alone. She didn't feel sad that she was alone. She felt... more whole now. Less insecure, because she didn't feel like she had to fight anymore. because she didn't, right? She didn't have to fight for love anymore. Because she had found it.

Now... she just needed to find some friends.

[ open ]
Old May 23rd, 2023, 05:53 AM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

PinePelt sat down looking at the kit sighing~ i wish i was younger like her~ then he looked away~ old camp looked better he mumbled~hmph~
Old May 23rd, 2023, 06:10 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Lightningkit looked around, tilting her head. She whined again. Where were her siblings?

[Open]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; May 23rd, 2023 at 06:11 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 05:56 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
Open

When Frogkit Stumbled in, he looked around confused. This new camp looked surely Awful. It didn't look anything like the old camp he knew and loved.

He hated the idea of having to make a new nest All alone again. He didn't have any Parents, so he mostly did everything alone. Not that he was a weak little kit who needed Momi and Papi to come to save them. He was just fine doing everything by himself.

He wanted to do something fun. Something that would get his hopes up. Then, he realized something. What if he climbed to the top of the nursery? That seemed like a fun idea. "Hey everyone!" He yowled out to the small number of cats that filled the clearing. "Look at this!" He yelped, then began to scrape the edge of the nursery cave. Scraping to climb up and get on the top. He fell down a few times, but after a while, he managed to start to slide up. He wasn't anywhere near the top, and he knew it would take him work. But he would try.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; May 23rd, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 09:58 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

Large paws padded into the vaguely familiar clearing as Lioncrest shouldered his way through the slightly unkept ferns and brambles that made up their old camp entrance with a pair of voles in his jaws. It had been many moons since he had ventured out to this location, but the feeling of *home* still permeated this space. This was his childhood camp; he was born and raised in this space... While the past destruction was still visible, (a piece of charcoal here, a scorch mark there) he knew it's walls and dens like the back of his paw.

Purposefully walking towards the prey pile, the large golden tom smirked towards a kit working it's way up the wall of the nursery. Some queen was going to have their paws full with that one, but hey, at least they were practicing their climbing skills early.

Depositing his catch, Lioncrest quickly turned and made his way to a sunny spot near the entrance of the camp. He had some bits of foliage caught in his fur from his hunt, and it wouldn't do to have them get tangled up through the rest of the day. No sir; he was a respectable warrior of Thunderclan, not some rogue who cared for nothing but his next meal! With a low, disgruntled chuff, the long-haired tom settled onto his haunches and began to methodically groom out his fur from tip to tail.

[Open]

Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:07 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Butterflykiss

After taking a far too short nap in the new warriors den- she liked to claim that she was making sure it was appropriate for her denmates when in reality she hadn't slept in a day and a half- the lanky auburn and charcoal black molly left the den and surveyed the clearing for anyone to chat with. Perhaps a new friendship could sprout from the ashes, like this location had redeemed itself as a suitable home after becoming a blazing deathtrap? To prove that the past few days hadn't been total crap?

Settling on approaching a golden warrior she identified as Lioncrest, the molly's deep orange eyes darted in the direction her fellow soldier was looking, peering at young Frogkit who was.... climbing up the nursery wall? Her eyes widened slightly, but she took the liberty to not intrude in the queen's territory per se, and try to step in. Children hated her anyways. Never listened, gave her panic attacks, etc.

Relaxing into a sitting position near Lioncrest, she nodded in greeting, watching as he groomed and smoothing her own sleek fur in self consciousness, feeling like a slob next to this magnificent tomcat. "I'm glad some cats still have energy. Can't say the same for myself." She murmured softly, glancing over at him to gauge whether or not this was a cat who appreciated humor. "His future mentor will be pleased that he already knows how to climb, though."

[ @Jayvines ]