Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old May 9th, 2023, 10:30 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Patrols

This is set under Thunderclan's vantage point. Beneath it is where patrols will be sent out. There are a few ferns and overgrown bits here and there.

Mention the roleplayer who assigned you your patrol when reporting! Also, mention your other patrol members when reporting.

Last edited by Eaglet; May 23rd, 2023 at 10:32 AM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

@The Doctor @dino.

Sparrowpelt padded back towards the new and improved camp. His gaze was searching for Bumblebreak and when he spotted the she-cat, he didn't hesitate to pad up towards her, dropping a mouse on the kill pile along the way. He managed to catch something, unlike his partner that barely put in the work to call it a patrol. She did help mark, but not without complaining about it.

"Bumblebreak," the large tabby dipped his head in greeting before continuing. "Smallpines has been refreshed, no signs of any trespassers. I was able to bring back a mouse and will get more when more patrols go out," the warrior spoke calmly. He wasn't going to mention anything about Firestream, figuring he was doing the she-cat a favor with how they just interacted hours before.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 29th, 2023, 04:25 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@The Doctor @dino.

Sparrowpelt padded back towards the new and improved camp. His gaze was searching for Bumblebreak and when he spotted the she-cat, he didn't hesitate to pad up towards her, dropping a mouse on the kill pile along the way. He managed to catch something, unlike his partner that barely put in the work to call it a patrol. She did help mark, but not without complaining about it.

"Bumblebreak," the large tabby dipped his head in greeting before continuing. "Smallpines has been refreshed, no signs of any trespassers. I was able to bring back a mouse and will get more when more patrols go out," the warrior spoke calmly. He wasn't going to mention anything about Firestream, figuring he was doing the she-cat a favor with how they just interacted hours before.

@dino.

Firestream followed him completely calm as she sat slightly behind him "Yes ,yes what Sparrowpelt said it was quite luck that the mouse practically jumped into his paws" she mewed looking slightly bored but she still had to make an effort to report not that she wanted to and mabye she could win back the favour of Sparrowpelt since he seemed quite annoyed with her for some reason and it would be useful to have someone cover for you since not many cats appreciated her dramatic flare.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 30th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:56 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

Mothdapple padded up to Bumblebreak. "The Thunderglade has been patrolled by me and Asterdance. Everything seemed quiet at the border and we both made sure to mark the border thoroughly. I also managed to catch a squirrel after that" She reported to her. The molly was glad the patrol had gone so smooth.

[ @x ghostie ] [ @dino. ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:00 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat

The Calico made his way out towards the Clearing. His legs were sore, especially his neck. It felt as though someone was holding a hot stone to it. Granted, it seemed as though Rosecrow or whatever her name was knew what she was doing still. He'd give her kudo's for that. The speed at which she patched him up left nothing to be desired, although he'd take the fix up without the sass next time.

That being said, they needed herbs, and he wasn't just sending out patrols and participating in patrols because she said so. He followed his own rules.

"Alright, we need more herbs. Last one's to go get some were me, n Gentledoe." he hummed to himself. He paused, lookin around for some feasible, able lookin Felines.

"If I call your name or close enough to yer name , you're on a patrol. Y'all best report back with herbs, I don't want to hear any sob story about how you couldn't find anything. I don't care." he said.

" Whitebird ( @~WallyDarling~ ) , you'll be taking Wolfpaw ( @naiad ) aaanndd hmm , Shimmerbreath ( @xavier. ) . Go out to Sunkissed Creek, I'm sure by now there's some sort of herbs there. Look for Cobwebs and maybe some Poppy's out there. Don't think we could ever have too much of those."
[Cobwebs + Poppy's]

" Maplebrook, no...was itt Maplebloom? Eitherway, ( @Silvershadow13 ) you can taaakkkeee, hmm. Houndloud ( @Solar ) , and Sandpaw ( @Nixey ). You lot can head to Wisteria Falls. Find , hmm, well maybe find some of that Yellow Flower...what's it called she just used it on me... oh. Marigold , Marigold and how about some Moss so we can start getting fresh bedding around in here."
[Marigold + Moss]

And finally, the last patrol. Eyes catching onto a familiar pelt...well more so two. Truth be told...maybe he shouldn't have been the one putting the patrols together, other than the Apprentice names he knew no one else's names. He wasn't butchering them on purpose...he just...couldn't remember.

"Asterdance ( @x ghostie ) you'll take our newest in season Leader Bumblebutt ( @dino. ) and Goldenpaw ( @Quasar ) to Firefly Cove. Keep an eye on the other grownup of your party." a pause as he did nothing more than Stare at Bumblebreak. "I remember hearin somethin about Honey. Maybe if y'all could try n find some, we can use it as bribery for the kits to cool off n give the Queens and other Warriors a break. Last thing we need is some idiots overworkin themselves. I dunno what it does in terms of healin, but doesn't hurt to have it. Some Honey and Berries. Y'all know what Deathberries look like, so avoid em. Other than that, bring back any other berries y'all think could be helpful. Of course Rosesparrow or whatever will be lookin at em all."
[Honey + Juniper? Berries (other than death I beg bls) ]

With that, the Calico twitched his ears...only to realize, oh, he didn't put himself on a patrol. Ah, he couldn't back down now, that would be too awkward, just tacking himself onto one seemingly last minute. It would be last minute. So, he simply coughed, yes, it was planned like this 100%.

"I...well. The last two times I went out, I watched our Medicine Cat drown in dirt...and the other time I almost saw those Ancestors y'all talk about. So I guess I'll keep my bad luck centralized here.

If you don't know what any of those herbs I just mentioned look like...first of all go see Rosemagpie and have her give you a crash course because those are all important to know about. Secondly, just grab. If all else fails, just bring back things that look passable, we'll both weed out the good n bad. Best to bring something that was grabbed with your best effort, than to come back empty pawed."

"I don't want no dilly dallyin, grab stuff, come back. Anythin and everythin is useful. Push come to shove I'll just grab Roserobin an' drag em out to the territory to find stuff."

PATROLS ARE DUE JUNE 8TH.
  • Only 1 patrol member needs to report. Preferably the assigned patrol leaders (The first Characters Named for each Patrol )
  • Another patrol member must post in the Herb Storage (using the format provided within said thread)
  • Keep in mind cats can only carry 5 things at a time! uwu
  • Mention me once the Patrols are finished up, and you're having your character report the findings! (Report back in this thread)
  • I would suggest against reporting in late. Spider won't be a happy camper.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 31st, 2023 at 02:04 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 08:39 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

(omg whitebird-)
~Whitecardinal~
She perked up at... Seemingly her name. Starclan, why did he call her whitebird? "uhm, sir? My names... Whitecardinal?" she said, wincing slightly. Why did she say that? She flicked her ear and stood. She had never met this... Wolfpawx but shimmerbreak? She could have sworn she had met him. She stretched, standing, before finding her patrolmates. "shimmerbreak!" she called quickly finding it. She flicked her tail, motioning for them to come closer. "and wolfpaw?" she called, searching for the apprentice. She then called the two cats over. "we're heading down to sunkissed creek. Watch for poppy and cobweb. If youre not entirely sure what either looks like, feel free to ask!" she said, grinning widely, before slowly leaving the camp slowly.

( wolfpaw @naiad, Shimmerbreak @xavier. )

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; May 31st, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:51 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@Solar @Nixey

~Maplebloom~

When she heard her name called, well kinda called, the calico molly approached, an herb patrol, finally a way to stretch her legs. Bounding over Marigold and Moss two very simple tasks that wouldn't be all too hard to complete, Sandpaw and Houndloud? It wasn't hard to guess Spiderthroat had made a mistake, but it was possible he didn't. Calling out for her patrolmates, she awaited their arrival.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 31st, 2023, 10:51 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Shimmerbeak | × •
They/it

Shimmerbeak was sitting in the sitting in the clearing grooming their fur making sure there wasn't any moss and such stuck to it. Shimmerbeak stared at their paw for a second to make sure it was clean enough, that's when they heard.. Their name?? At least it thought it was their name being called? Shimmerbreath? Shimmerbeak shook its head as they stood up and walked over to Whitecardinal before giving a glance at Spiderthroat.

"Shimmerbeak."

The cat corrected before looking back at the she-cat and nodded. Shimmerbeak started to watch Whitecardinal start to leave.

"Shouldn't we wait for the apprentice?"

| @~WallyDarling~ - Whitecardinal; @naiad - Wolfpaw; Blehh Wally, Shimmerbeak uses only They/it pronouns!! /nm /info |

Last edited by xavier.; May 31st, 2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old June 1st, 2023, 11:02 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
Peeking his head up from where he had rested, Sandpaw quickly made his way over towards where the patrols were gathering. He didn’t know either of these cats, so they might be a little difficult to locate. With a flick of his tail, he scanned the crowd for the two before his eyes landed on the one that was calling out for him. Hm, he supposed that was who it was.

Heading over towards who he assumed to be the leader of the patrol, Sandpaw offered a relatively nervous smile before waiting for the other cat to join them.

@Silvershadow13 | @Solar

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; June 8th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 03:08 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Houndchaser was the last cat of their patrol to join the group. They sighed, patrol leader? HA! They didn’t care, as if they weren’t capable of doing this themself. With their clearly short temper failing them, they spoke. “Sandpaw! Maplebloom! Let’s get going, now! I don’t have all day, we grab and go like Spiderthroat instructed!” With those few words Houndchaser left the camp. Pawsteps heavy on the ground as they made the hike to Wisteria Falls. This was going to be hell, especially to locate a damn thing of moss?! Like what?!?

[ This patrols next post should be At Wisteria Falls if you all are chill with that! ]

@Silvershadow13 @Nixey

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen