Today 12:30 PM

Old September 22nd, 2023, 02:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud initially hummed in response to Singesmoke’s question. Ah, she hadn’t even told her patrol about what these berries even looked like! Oopsies, it would probably good to give them both an explanation as to what they looked like, right? That would certainly help.

“Oh, goodness, sorry! Juniper berries are a dark blue colour, sometimes a little bit purple. We’ll find them in dry places. Juniper bushes have these sort of, erm…” She trailed off for a moment, seemingly losing the descriptive word that had been dancing on her tongue. “Spikey-leaves! They smell, um–don’t know how else to explain the scent other than strong.” At least, in terms of berries they had a more pungent scent than most.

[ @vampire , @naiad , psst! Giving us an extension until monday. Not sure if we need the extension cause I’m sure we’ll be able to finish this in a few more replies, but just in case haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:55 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolfmist flicked his tail, “Right, got it.” He mentally reviewed the descriptions one more time before padding off to search for the herbs in question.

After a few moments he spotted a few juniper berries and carefully collected a small bunch of them before returning with the fruits of his search.

[ @Omari ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 25th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud toddled off on her own little journey, although she made sure to keep near Wolfmist. Finding a bush of the berries that they had been looking for was easier than she thought.

Nosing gently at the bushes, she plucked a few berries herself before she returned to meet with her companion(s).

"This seems like a good lot... C'mon, let's head back while there's still daylight, shall we?"

[ @naiad , gonna say this patrol is finished c: ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:18 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolfmist hummed tunelessly as he padded through the territory, gaze wandering idly across the undergrowth. He had a vague idea of what he wanted to collect, but he wasn't after anything too specific. Some moss, definitely. Any special items - feathers, pebbles, flowers, or otherwise - would simply be a bonus.

He was growing tired of the monotony of the camp. He woke, went out on patrols, and returned. The camp seemed so quiet without anyone to talk to, which was ludicrous because he always found it too loud in the event he attempted to take a mid-day nap. He could see the cycle he was falling into and was now scrambling to stop it before it could start.

So, here he was. Searching for anything and everything that could be used to spruce up a nest or fashion together a toy for the kits.

A fair bit of searching granted him a decent sized wad of moss tucked under his chin and a mouthful of feathers. Maybe he'd make a secondary trip some other time to find some pebbles, but for now this could do. Satisfied with the fruit of his work, the warrior returned to camp.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 28th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall decided that they’d start out by looking at their surrounding area in a clearing. It was the most clear spot to scope out a nice place to hide or start to look for prey. He looked towards the direction of a small puddle. Animals would definitely come out. “Maybe we should wait in that bush next to that puddle?” he suggested

@eslander
Old September 30th, 2023, 05:39 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Rainfall decided that they’d start out by looking at their surrounding area in a clearing. It was the most clear spot to scope out a nice place to hide or start to look for prey. He looked towards the direction of a small puddle. Animals would definitely come out. “Maybe we should wait in that bush next to that puddle?” he suggested

@eslander

Lightningpaw
female | 8 moons

"Yeah, seems good. Uh, it probably wouldn't be the greatest time to tell you but, I haven't been taught to hunt yet," Lightningpaw though she'd look stupid because she hadn't gotten that far in her training yet, but with Dovefluff being so busy lately it was hard to get anything started. She looked up at the larger cat and gave a small nod, padding quickly over to the puddle and settling down quietly. She didn't know a lot, but was sure of somethings. Maybe Rainfall could teach her while she was out here?

@/caspian i swear i havent been ignoring you your mention didn't work and i just didn't see it im so sorry we can speed run this patrol asap if you;d like!!

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 1st, 2023, 11:25 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall blinked in surprise. She didn’t know how to hunt? Hmm.. he’d just blame that on her mentor. Neglecting to train a cat is the worst thing to do. “It’s okay, I can teach you as we go, does that sound alright?” he asked, the patience in his tone blending with wisdom smooth like silk as he spoke. He had a way of being patient with cats.

@els
(It’s okay! That is on me)
Old October 2nd, 2023, 07:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and wait for her patrolmates to show. She left camp after not seeing hide nor hair of Fallowreed or Spiderpaw, the latter of which she hadn't actually seen in some time. Whatever, his loss. She could find borage on her own.

She kept her neck bent as she searched, dilly-dallying a small amount in the hopes Fallowreed would make an appearance.

[ @Ladiebugg ]
Old October 3rd, 2023, 05:34 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Rainfall blinked in surprise. She didn’t know how to hunt? Hmm.. he’d just blame that on her mentor. Neglecting to train a cat is the worst thing to do. “It’s okay, I can teach you as we go, does that sound alright?” he asked, the patience in his tone blending with wisdom smooth like silk as he spoke. He had a way of being patient with cats.

@els
(It’s okay! That is on me)
LIghtningpaw blushed lightly at Rainfall's offer, then shook her head. "No that's fine, I can just wait until Dovefall gets the time. Thank you for your offer Mr. Rainfall though." Truthfully she really wanted to learn, but that would only weigh down on the speed of the patrol. She could just watch him and carry back his prey for him, and then try to replicate what she saw on her own.

Clearing her little throat, the small siamese looked back up at Rainfall, then towards the forest infront of them. "I can just watch you, and carry back your load for you!"

@/Caspain grgr im sorry this is so late you can do another post of him hunting and catching something and i can just have her react and carry it back and that can be it sobs ive been sparactic about other things and i complete forgot pls forgive casp :tiredface:

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 3rd, 2023 at 05:55 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:40 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Mapledawn sat in a corner, licking her paw. Her tail twitched and she looked up. The sun was still shining on her fur, and the weather was decent. It was a good sign.