by pidgeon
Last post by Undertaker
Today 12:17 PM

Old January 21st, 2024, 01:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Snarlfeather took up position of guarding the camp entrance, posture regal and rigid.

[ mainly just to keep him "active" until he's needed in nyan's plot! ]
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:20 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
"Hm," Swanberry hummed, gritting her teeth as more gusts of wind bit at her fur. "I mean, yeah, I understand that actually. It's like your own little sanctuary. You know what? This is actually pretty close to what I believe Starclan looks like,"

Swanberry continued, her green eyes soft with wonder. She always imagined Starclan to be personalized for each cat who went, and the meadows would be bursting with colors, maybe even shades she's never seen before.

But if there had to be a default option, I'd be pretty close to this.

Sparkling blades of grass, frozen over rivers, breezes and soft gales. That'd be nice. Well, I'd be nice as long as it wasn't also cold enough to freeze your nose off.

Maybe cats could have their own bubble of silence as well. Oh, Dawnripple would probably love that.
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her
-------------
"Yeah..." Dawnripple mewed softly. Her silver-blue eyes gazed at the soft snow that blanketed the clearing. "See how the snow glitters in the sunlight? It's like stars." She could imagine this place as starclan. She hoped that it would be like this in starclan. That would be nice.

She realized that Swanberry was shivering next to her, and thought that she must not like the cold.
"If you'd like to go back into a den or something you can," she mewed, "You don't have to stay out here if you don't like the cold."
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 21st, 2024, 06:17 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her
-------------
"Yeah..." Dawnripple mewed softly. Her silver-blue eyes gazed at the soft snow that blanketed the clearing. "See how the snow glitters in the sunlight? It's like stars." She could imagine this place as starclan. She hoped that it would be like this in starclan. That would be nice.

She realized that Swanberry was shivering next to her, and thought that she must not like the cold.
"If you'd like to go back into a den or something you can," she mewed, "You don't have to stay out here if you don't like the cold."

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Sorry for that late reply! I just went out to eat :)

Swanberry suddenly perked up, "No, no," she said, slowly easing back into a more comfortable position. "I can handle it, I'm a warrior, remember? Plus, I like talking to you. You're far more interesting than anything else in this clearing," she chuckled to herself.

Come to think of it, she wasn't sure why she hadn't approached the she-cat sooner, she would've loved the company... Especially after-

No. Absolutely not. Thinking about it would only sour her good mood, she wouldn't let that happen.

"You know what, tell me about yourself, Dawnripple." Swanberry began, pausing to shake a few chunks of snow from her fur. "It could be fun!"

And a good distraction, she thought to herself.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 21st, 2024, 09:14 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail existed. Snowfall existed. Minksplash is confused. Featherkit maybe exists. I'll get back to you on that. (Closed)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; January 21st, 2024 at 09:14 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 10:08 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

It was another cold day on leafbare when Honeystep walked out of the warriors den to sit among the many cats in the clearing. This she cat always had a soft scent of honey lingering on her, but this was a secret that the fine she cat would never tell a soul. Starclan could not make her spit it up, but why would they need to do such a thing when they were always watching over what every cat did anyways? A soft hum escaped from Honeystep as she thought about the events that had happened to her clan and to her loved ones and now there was the thought of war on the table. The warrior wasn't sure how much they were for war in general. She always hoped that she would never have to resort to violence, that no matter what good could be found within a cat just that some never got a chance to let that side shine. She would never let herself think that a cat could be pure evil delusional or not, the world was a dark place if she succumbed to such thoughts.

Would she be forced to fight strangers who felt like they were forced to fight in rather pointless fights. She let out a sigh, given the current leader she could probably sneak around without getting caught having never joined the battle. Yet was that the right thing to do? Well it certainly felt like it, this was all just a show for power but Honeystep figured that it would be best to not speak her mind. A fight would probably break out if she did and that was one of the last things she wanted.

Well it was nice sitting around here and thinking about what was going on and philosophy but that wasn't filling any bellies. The she cat looked around to see if there was anyone who needed her help at the moment. She was at a lost of things to do, since surely there had to be cat that were already hunting.
Old January 21st, 2024, 10:32 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

“I guess so. Fogkit probably wouldn’t want to see me sad. He’d probably try to make me smile. I just can’t stop feeling upset and guilty. I miss him so much. I don’t know what to do Beanfloat. Sometimes I try to distract myself with games and things that I usually enjoy, but they’re not as fun as they used to be. It’s not like I was constantly with Fogkit, but still. Doing anything seems different now.” She meows.

The calico sighs and rests her head on her paws, no longer concerned about the vole in front of her. She just wanted to vent to her older brother, to be able to rely on another, wiser cat. “I’m becoming an apprentice soon too. It all just feels wrong… y know… to be without… him,

. . .

@Beanz

Last edited by chickadee; January 21st, 2024 at 10:32 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:45 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

koikit climbed on Applebees back while springpaw watched.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:45 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

[howdy y'all, i'm here new and trying to get the basics down. meheh. lemme know if anything needs changing in my posts haha. introducing some beloved oc's i've made in the past )]

Stagheart winced as he lowered his bottom half onto the frozen ground. For some reason, Berrykit had cried out from the nursery, insisting over and over again to go outside. He'd warned her it was cold enough to freeze your whiskers off, but she didn't seem to mind one bit. The kit, nearing apprentice-age yet still donning some of her youthful fluff, managed to speed around in circles around him.

"Be careful out here, Berry," he said lowly, trying not to catch the attention of other Clanmates. But the kit paid no mind, happily pouncing into a pile of snow. He groaned inwardly, wondering if she'd be drenched once again.

He tended to be a loner, but this kit had gained him more attention than he'd bargained for. He had found her completely lost, abandoned, and injured several moons ago under a berry bush — hence the name she was given. She had no scent of a Clan member, and no scent trails were to be found around her. If he hadn't known any better, he'd say she was dropped there from StarClan itself.

Unable to leave her to die, he brought her to the Clan for refuge. She'd gotten mixed introductions, some wanting the outsider gone while others were more than happy for more life in the Clan.

He let his gaze wander over the various other cats in the clearing; most of them were skinnier than usual, their fur puffed out in a feeble attempt to ward of leaf-bare's ruthless chill. He saw Honeystep alone and briefly wondered if he should go try to make conversation, but the second he did, a small and strained squeak erupted from Berrykit.

At first he sprung into action, triggered at the mere thought of the kit being in actual danger. But he deflated the moment he saw her. "I'm stuck!" She cried, wiggling. Her paw had gotten wrapped up in part of the barrier of camp. It had been hidden under the pile of heavy snow she'd jumped into.

Stagheart sighed, shaking his head as he padded over. "Now what did I tell you? I take my eyes off ya for one second..."

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars in case you want Honeystep to interact... totally up to u ;P]

Last edited by squidz; January 23rd, 2024 at 04:55 PM. Reason: adding picture!!
Old January 22nd, 2024, 12:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@Spookez.

BlizzardPaw! ReedShine called out want to battle train?
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old January 22nd, 2024, 01:11 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

"FrostWhisker"

The tom padded out into the clearing, and sat in the shade of some ferns.

(Anybody is welcome to harass him ^^)

WitherThorn sat next to AutmnLeaf and CloverLeaf, talking about fresh-kill and cool stuff they'd found in the territory.

(Harass any of them actually)