Last post by occultation
Today 12:18 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM

Old November 5th, 2022, 12:23 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Beastgrowl's Territory ~ OPEN

Beastgrowl ran through the Outskirts, roaring with fury. How dare Pikestar do that to him! How dare RiverClan do that to him! And stupid, fake Birdpaw had to ruin his life. Pikestar had to ruin his life! I'LL GET REVENGE ON YOU PIKESTAR! I'M GOING TO PAINT THE TERRITORY WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS BLOOD! I'M GOING TO TAKE FAWNPAW AND TEAR HER APART! I'M GOING TO DESTROY EVERYONE YOU LOVE JUST LIKE YOU DID TO ME! He screamed, blood dripping from his face. Then, he came upon a territory close to the RiverClan/Outskirt border, and marked his own border. This was his home now!
Old November 5th, 2022, 07:37 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Beastgrowl's Territory ~ OPEN

CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
➣ While successfully making it outside of camp without being spotted, the fully-grown apprentice would then head through the clan’s hunting grounds, following the mixed scent trail of Beastgrowl, Otterfluff and Fogcloud. Cloudpaw knew the RiverClan warrior—whom she saw as one of the few friends she had left—would be still present out there after what the silver classic tabby had said, so she needed to be careful not to get caught out here. Or else this all would have been for nothing. Cloudpaw headed through the undergrowth at a quiet, quick sprint, allowing her paws to swiftly carry her through the familiar territory until she’d find herself at the border. The divide between their land and the land that belonged to outsiders. She knew Beastgrowl wouldn’t have gone far, having heard the tomcat’s vile screams while she had still been in camp. This fool was keen on killing all those who had ‘wronged’ him, even going as far as to harm those close to them.

A moment’s hesitation before Cloudpaw would hop over the border and move on, especially before the patrolling Otterfluff would come across her location. She parted her jaws and breathed in the putrid scent of the newly-made outcast, sticking to his trail like a bloodhound after a fox that had gotten into a twoleg’s chicken coop. Thankfully, Cloudpaw wouldn’t have to head too much further before coming across Beastgrowl’s scent markers. Ah, so the tomcat had set up a little home here after all. Wonderful. “Hey, asshole.” The RiverClan apprentice hissed lowly, stepping into the monster’s territory, “If you’re so keen on fighting, why don’t you fight someone your own size, you goddamn creep.” She’d spit at the ground in disgust after saying that, keen on kicking this dung-eating predator's ass. After seeing what happened with Birdpaw, and hearing just a lick of what he wished to do to Fawnpaw, Cloudpaw was vibrating with adrenaline, ready to get into a bloody scrap. She was a full-grown cat, being much larger than she had once been, so it wasn't like Beastgrowl was fighting a child. Plus, this apprentice had trained in the Dark Forest, being taught how to kill, so if she could take this cat's life, she would do so.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
[ @elucky - hello! i want to make it clear beforehand that i did not send cloudpaw here to die. moreso, i want her to fight beastgrowl and earn a few nasty wounds that'll give her a scar or two, haha. she's going to aim to kill him after what he said about fawnpaw, so i'll leave it up to you on how far this fight goes. she is an adult and has an immense amount of battle training, making this a fair fight -- hopefully, haha. ]