Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:25 AM
testing some stuff
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:13 AM

Old November 10th, 2017, 03:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The instant Goldenstar stopped speaking, he was flying right at her! Nightpaw had no time to react before he crashed into her and knocked her prone, pinning her to the ground. Kicking her back legs felt more like instinct than anything, and it wasn't until after she'd kicked out with her back legs that it occurred to her that he had told her to do just that.
Goldenstar couldn’t help the giant pain building up in his chest that he might have hurt Nightpaw. Without even really any second thoughts, he felt her back legs kick him. He didn’t know if it was instinct, or she had just reacted that fast, however, he was impressed nonetheless. He rolled off of Nightpaw, his eyes lit up. “That was awesome!” He praised. Sure, there was some work that could be done, but for a first time, he was proud. “Do you want to try again?” He asked, pushing himself back up, happy he hadn’t messed up his wounds horribly, as that probably would have made him end the training session right there. But he hadn’t done that, hoping the fact that he was still waiting for an answer didn’t mean he had hurt Nightpaw.
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

(Sorry for posting later i fell asleep lol anyway here i go @ScarredSecrets oh and sorry if i suck i'm kinda bad at starting of so bare with me)

Tansylight walked across the boggy forest grounds of Shadowclan she didn't know if she was suppose to meet Moonclaw here for hunting. So she deiced to come anyway yowling her name "Moonclaw" there was no response. "I guess i can hunt while i wait for her" she said talking to herself. Drawing her lips back so she could taste the air for prey the only thing she scented was a faint scent of vole. She clawed the ground with furstration hopefully Moonclaw will get here soon mabye she could get her mind off hunting and just share tongues.
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,” Thanks. And I’m sure your mentor is equally good.” He meowed feeling special due to her praise.
Ivorypaw, not recognizing the words, smiled. "You're a great friend, Elmpaw!" She gave a small smile and blinked once. It was true, he was.

No time for fonts and colors, had my (hopefully) last surgery on my ankle! I had anesthesia, though, so I was kinda out of rping for a day.
Old November 10th, 2017, 08:46 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Halfgaze winced as she pounced on a frog, stretching out a partly-healed wound. The battle at the gathering had been gruesome and the deputy was covered with injuries. They had started to heal, however, and she was more and more active each day, which was saying much. Halfgaze had gotten back to work the very day of the battle, disregarding her own injuries to make sure everyone else in the clan had been taken care of. She had finally gone to get hers tended to afterwards, but had so far refused to rest them. They were healing well enough for her, and Halfgaze didn't want to wait for them to finish. Standing up with her catch dangling from her jaws, Halfgaze turned her odd eyes on the long scar spanning her left side. It stung from the recent movement but hadn't started bleeding. Considering that a win, Halfgaze walked over to her little pile of freshkill that she'd caught that morning and dropped the frog ontop. So far, her quarry included a shrew, a robin, and the frog. It seemed productive for the morning and Halfgaze decided that she would head back to camp after another catch or two.
Old November 10th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar couldn’t help the giant pain building up in his chest that he might have hurt Nightpaw. Without even really any second thoughts, he felt her back legs kick him. He didn’t know if it was instinct, or she had just reacted that fast, however, he was impressed nonetheless. He rolled off of Nightpaw, his eyes lit up. “That was awesome!” He praised. Sure, there was some work that could be done, but for a first time, he was proud. “Do you want to try again?” He asked, pushing himself back up, happy he hadn’t messed up his wounds horribly, as that probably would have made him end the training session right there. But he hadn’t done that, hoping the fact that he was still waiting for an answer didn’t mean he had hurt Nightpaw.
With Goldenstar no longer pinning her, Nightpaw was able to hastily roll to her feet. She was a little shaken from the suddenness of her mentor’s lesson and breathing heavier from the adrenaline, but the she cat had a definitely smile on her face. She was proud of the way she had just reacted and pleased at how happy Goldenstar seemed with what she had done. “Yes. I’ll be ready this time!” She said, lowering her head as she prepared herself.

Old November 10th, 2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
With Goldenstar no longer pinning her, Nightpaw was able to hastily roll to her feet. She was a little shaken from the suddenness of her mentor’s lesson and breathing heavier from the adrenaline, but the she cat had a definitely smile on her face. She was proud of the way she had just reacted and pleased at how happy Goldenstar seemed with what she had done. “Yes. I’ll be ready this time!” She said, lowering her head as she prepared herself.
Goldenstar was still nervous that he had hurt Nightpaw some way or another. However, seeing how she had gotten up, he calmed slightly. At least she could stand, that was one thing he didn’t need to worry about. He was glad to know that she looked more prepared now, as he didn’t want to catch her by surprise a second time. “You better be,” He said in a teasing tone, before leaping again. Pinning her down for the second time, trying not to let himself harm the apprentince by accident.
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was still nervous that he had hurt Nightpaw some way or another. However, seeing how she had gotten up, he calmed slightly. At least she could stand, that was one thing he didn’t need to worry about. He was glad to know that she looked more prepared now, as he didn’t want to catch her by surprise a second time. “You better be,” He said in a teasing tone, before leaping again. Pinning her down for the second time, trying not to let himself harm the apprentince by accident.
Seeing the attack coming this time, Nightpaw braced herself, but the heavier tom knocked her over and pinned her again anyway. Only this time, she knew how it would feel and what to do. Even as she felt her back slam into the ground she thrust her legs upward aiming a good kick into her mentor’s belly as her upper body squirmed in an effort to free herself.

Old November 11th, 2017, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Seeing the attack coming this time, Nightpaw braced herself, but the heavier tom knocked her over and pinned her again anyway. Only this time, she knew how it would feel and what to do. Even as she felt her back slam into the ground she thrust her legs upward aiming a good kick into her mentor’s belly as her upper body squirmed in an effort to free herself.
Goldenstar waited, trying not to hurt the apprentince. That was just the way his mind worked. He didn’t want to harm anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. Well, claws were sheathed as they practiced, that was probably as safe as they could get. Suddenly, he felt legs slam into his stomach, and he leaped off the apprentince. “Nice!” He laughed, taking in air over and over again, since the apprentince had knocked a lot of the air out of him. He hadn’t been expecting that, but he was proud nonetheless.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar waited, trying not to hurt the apprentince. That was just the way his mind worked. He didn’t want to harm anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. Well, claws were sheathed as they practiced, that was probably as safe as they could get. Suddenly, he felt legs slam into his stomach, and he leaped off the apprentince. “Nice!” He laughed, taking in air over and over again, since the apprentince had knocked a lot of the air out of him. He hadn’t been expecting that, but he was proud nonetheless.
Nightpaw rolled to her feet once again, clearly pleased with herself. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!" she said happily, before looking over her mentor and remembering that he still had injuries from the battle. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked him, eyes wide with concern.

Old November 11th, 2017, 11:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw, not recognizing the words, smiled. "You're a great friend, Elmpaw!" She gave a small smile and blinked once. It was true, he was.

No time for fonts and colors, had my (hopefully) last surgery on my ankle! I had anesthesia, though, so I was kinda out of rping for a day.
(Oh...hope you get better! )
He smiled,” Thanks.You are a great friend too!” He replied truthfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here