Today 09:40 AM

Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit lashed out her paws, letting out small yowls of rage. "Put me down! Lemme go!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Silentkit had enough of both of them arguing over him. He disliked the sound of cats fighting each other. "B-both of y-you stop!" Silentkit whimpered, "If Smokekit doesn't want to apologize it's okay! Smokekit, please understand that Eveningpaw just wishes you well. I learned from Owlflight that friends are important, if you don't want to start making them now it's ok. I do hope we all can move past this and learn from this."
@TeamRiverRipple
Quote:
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Silverkit's words made her freeze. Move.. past this? What an interesting solution, for a Riverclan kit. "I. Don't. Need. Friends!" She swung herself from Eveningpaw's scruff, fur ruffled.
Eveningpaw sighed and set the kit down,” No one will want to be your mentor if you don’t learn to fake it til you make it...gosh, are you trying to mimic Bubblingbee, didn’t you hear what happened to her?” she asked disappointed in Smokekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 09:31 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Zesty Mango @Elementals

A sudden switch of mood. "Who the- who's that?"
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:16 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak's concentration faltered, revived by the interaction that he imagined would be over since a kit that finicky would probably scram if the wind blew their fur in the wrong direction. Pausing, he chewed on his words, trying to pick them carefully for a younger mind and feeling uncertain about that alone. It felt condescending, wrong, to talk down. Stressed by the complication of the interaction, he couldn't envision ever being a parent to one of those things. "I'm just.. working on stuff," he said, then winced. Too vague. "Working on getting the cobwebs to stay so they can, y'know, patch up wounds on cats that actually need them. So... then I'll be ready for when that happens, I guess. Supposedly." Fawnsqueak had doubts about his ability as a healer and foresaw a frustrating path ahead.

Now, he was faced with another tricky question: to treat this like an adult interaction and ask a return question, or if the kit would know he wasn't rude but just busy, or if he should return to the work under the assumption he'd be gone in a second. Stars above, he was lost. And in his awkwardness and uncertainty of how exactly he should make conversation, he just gave a little lopsided smile. Apologetic would probably be the word for it.

Their pause was... too long. He quickly grew uncomfortable, but felt it would be rude to simply up and leave after asking a question. So, Beankit stayed, sitting down, eyes looking everywhere but the cat in front of him. He felt a need to stay focused and listen, especially if he was taking up their time. But everyone so far had been so nice to him. Though it was naive, Beankit was willing to believe that he could befriend nearly any of these RiverClan cats, even this one. So, to show his interest, he adjusted his posture so his small body looked more alert and attentive. He wanted them to know that he was paying attention. But when the cat finally spoke, he didn’t understand too much.

"Patch up wounds"? "Ready for what happens"? What was that supposed to mean? He thought a RiverClan was just warriors, deputies, leaders, and kits. He’d only recently learned he’d have to go through apprenticehood. "Is that part of being an apprentice?" he blurted before thinking. "I mean, it seems... interesting, but, uh..." He — he couldn’t. He didn’t know what to say, what to do. He wanted to be prepared to become a warrior, and this was just another obstacle. Another unexpected hurdle he’d have to jump. "If this is part of, um, training, can I help?" Beankit didn’t know what the cat would do or say. They seemed busy, so he’d only be a bit disappointed if they refused. However, if they said yes, he’d try his best to listen. If he learned this now, his future mentor might like him more and maybe he’d become a warrior faster! If this is what it took, Beankit would do it or find some way to learn, with or without this cat.

The siamese was willing to prove that he could be a great warrior. This was the first step.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 3rd, 2020, 02:27 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Three or four moons old, which I find hard to believe. Why would Lionstar make a kit an apprentice so young?" She only figured out her apprentice age because they couldn't travel far before Berrypaw became tired. Was it truly just because she was young? She was never like that as a kit.

Her light blue eyes watched as Fawnsqueak forced the light into his eyes and the happiness in his voice. "Maybe." Echoing his answer. Should Shimmeringpool comfort him? She was never good with that since she covered her feelings and no one really went to her for help. "Oh...that must have been... Oh dear Starclan she didn't know how to reply to this. It must have been hard and fun at the same time. The silver and white molly could never imagine mentoring Wormbite, he was her brother and best friend. "Well you never know what could happen in the future." Which was all she could say with a small, awkward smile.
Fawnsqueak shrugged, feeling a twinge of uncertainty since he wasn't understanding her fuss over the younger age of apprentices. "They are basically fully grown--or will be in another couple moons, and.. he didn't send any into the battle, not that young. As long as they're not going to... oh, I don't know, Lionsrange or something, I don't think there's a reason to hold them hostage in the nursery when most of them are ready to learn. But if Berrypaw seems too immature," he began, gaze sliding to the leader's den before flicking back again, "I'm guessing you could tell Lionstorm about it."

It was terrible that he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her, and then it returned to him.. the memory that popped up was Cougarpaw storming out of a training session, and after that, he didn't know if they'd ever worked things out. "...Yeah." Fawnsqueak wasn't sure what she'd said but recognized it as probably a condolence of some sort, only hearing the tone as he'd been lost to his thoughts.

Well, this was uncomfortable. He coughed, gaze averted to anywhere around the clearing but on her. Apprentices went missing all the time; for all they knew, Berrypaw could be next and then they'd have a miserable experience to bond over. But he supposed it was different when she hadn't grown up by Berrypaw, they always were a mentor-apprentice relationship.

"Okay," he tried to drag himself from his thoughts, "well.. that was a chat. Definitely something."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 3rd, 2020, 03:23 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Of course she noticed his hesitance, the tension that rippled down his spine. "Yes, Riverclan is functioning well." Echoing her brother with hints of concern.
It started her when his pink-tinted eyes shot up to meet hers but Shimmeringpool tried her best to not let that show. "I'm great. I love being a warrior and having an apprentice." Which was true. Life was going her way and she couldn't ask for more.
Wormbite loved being fine. Honestly, he was just so perfectly goodie right now. It wasn't like all his friends could die in the raid. Or Riverclan could be attacked while he was attacking ShadowClan. No,, no of course not. He casted an glance towards the entrance of the camp-- where the guards were posted. Wormbite wished they could just get rid of ShadowClan. Forever.

He furrowed his brows-- slowly sinking back into his thoughts until Shimmeringpool yanked him out before it was too late. "Oh, " Wormbite blinked. Good. Great. He tilted his head, "How is your apprentice? They are not displaying any signs of possible evilness.. are they?" He squinted his eyes. Little ones were,, something. Considering this batch of apprentices were tinier than usual, the tom had his worries.

Never know when you may make another evil era leader. Yknow…?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 3rd, 2020, 04:59 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw gulped,” Sorry, didn’t mean disturb you Eaglepaw-Eagleflower, sorry.” she meowed I swore I’d remember to use his warrior name!

Eagleflower allowed himself a small smile, eyes averted. He felt embarrassment seep through his brown pelt, and his throat clench uncomfortably. He hated to have startled the she-cat, and he hated that she'd apologized for something stupid he'd done. It wasn't her fault- in fact, it was far from it. He couldn't imagine how guilty she'd felt... Shaking his head as she apologized, his eyes met hers hesitantly.
"No, it's fine! I...I didn't mean to jump away or any of that. I could hear you, I should have expected you." He murmured, words coming out in a jumble. He buried his head in is fur. Ugh. This was so embarrassing! He exclaimed inwardy, pelt flushing. He was making such a fool of himself. But that was just him, wasn't it? Always the one to make a huge mess of both him and the people around him. OH, and the environment around him. He couldn't walk a mile without tripping over a root or at the very least falling in a puddle. He was a clumsy tom, and his sometimes stammer and gentle gait and nature made him underestimated. But he was used to it. HEe rather liked being the underdog.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:04 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
{Sorry about the late reply}

Aspenpool's pale green gaze looked into Dawncloud's amber eyes. She was quite glad to have cats like Dawncloud around. The sweet cat was a comforting friend. Aspenpool nodded slightly as the other she-cat explained that she hadn't suffered major injuries.

She had tried to not let the losses of the raid sting too much. She knew that the clan as a whole must stay strong, and those that were in good condition must step up for all the ones that were still grieving others that were closer to them. "I'm glad to hear that! Now if probably a really good time to inquire about basic aid. I would be glad to come with you." She said, slowly standing up onto her small paws. "I really try to avoid constantly using poppy seeds but it's worth a shot! I need to be more awake to train Silverpaw. Good sleep will help." She replied trying to be optimistic. Poppy seeds would work short term, but the nightmares always came back. She was always trying to look for a long term fix- but really she needed sleep. Even if it was just temporary.
(Super sorry, I thought i can't remember if I replied to this or not)

Dawncloud nodded and started leading the way to the den.

"Focusing you mind on something other than recent events may also help. I'm sure the facinating world of herb usage would be as...bad a sleep aid as just waiting until you collapse." the she-cat offered, concern clear as she studied Aspenpool's lackluster stance.

"How is Silverpaw doing? Were they able to stay and guard camp, or did they join in on the Shadowclan raid?" she asked.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

A sudden switch of mood. "Who the- who's that?"
She flicked her tail,” She was a mean old elder who didn’t like anyone and bullied kits and apprentices...Lionstar took her out and fed her to the seagulls.” Eveningpaw meowed, hoping the idea of being fed to the seagulls would make Smokekit a bit nicer.
@Elementals.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:36 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit paused, and turned back to her position outside the nursery, a thoughtful expression spread across her face. How would that work? Why was she like that? What had Bubblingbee done?
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Zesty Mango @Elementals

Smokekit paused, and turned back to her position outside the nursery, a thoughtful expression spread across her face. How would that work? Why was she like that? What had Bubblingbee done?
Eveningpaw smiled,” I don’t mean to scare you, just want to protect you from the same fate as her.” she meowed. Frankly, she did mean to scare the kit, she didn’t want that kit being all sharp tounged for the littlest things, and frankly she was acting like a miniature Bubblingbee.