Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monster hunter stories ( game rp)

He smiles as he begins to get onto noctis's back, he begins to hold out his hand to Luna " come on. You're part of this family again so come on " he says happily as he pets noctis head. " take me there quickly.." he says in a other language that only noctis knows of .." I don't think I could hold on much longer " he speaks again in this unknown but forgotten language of the Past."
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:40 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Luna nodded her head, yet remained in wolf form. "It's okay," she spoke. "I can walk with you." She wagged her tail, only to perk her ears when Sasuke spoke in a strange language. Was it the one Noctis was teaching her? Something about "Quickly" and "hold on"? She hadn't gotten the hang of it yet. Latin, though, was like her native language. Apart from English, that is.

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

[ Fair warning - I have to go in 20 minutes~ ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 24th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:46 PM

@Aura @Sasukewolf (madness)

Noctis' eyes filled quickly with concern and he looked at Sasuke with worry. His paws shifted, alerting Luna that he was about to run- which was very, very fast. He knew his daughter could keep up, but he didn't want to catch her off guard, lest he leave her behind on accident. He took off, bounding through the forest for a moment before exiting into the plains, taking giant steps that seemed to crackle like thunder as he raced towards the well-known spot, his heart thudding against his chest with worry and fear.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke begins to force a smile " just Keep up little one" he begins to hold onto noctis tightly as he began to run. He was grabbing his chest a bit with the other hand. Obviously holding back something as he just held on. He begins to suddenly cover his mouth and begins to lay his head on noctis back. He says nothing as his body begins to cough loudly he still covered his mouth obviously hiding something that came out of his body.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:28 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Luna saw her father shift his paws and gave a small nod, flexing her muscles. Once the larger wolf shot off, she soon followed suit. She kept in huge bounds, her paws barely skimming the ground. Her tongue lolled, enjoying the taste of freedom. Suddenly, though, it all came to a stop. At the sight of Noctis slowing to a stop, she did as well, trotting the the of the way.

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:44 AM
The Madness King

Soon a small house can be seen, hidden in the woods and in front of the house was all of sasuke's beasts and a man drinking a whole bottle of rum this man was Naruto foxheart and he rarely ever drinks but he always drinks whenever it's time for sasuke to receive his meds... it helped stop the shaking, two strong looking men were waiting by the door and looked a bit scared. Naruto soon sees them and begins to stand up and wave " We're ready!! is he coughing blood!?" he asks quickly and loudly.
Sasuke begins to laugh softly and weakly, " smart like always" he says as he begins to show the blood coming out of his mouth. " come on big guy. let's get this over with" he says as he leans against noctis.
@Rubinaito
@Aura
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:55 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Aura

Nothing is worse than seeing ones master die, Noctis reflected soberly as he gazed at Sasuke while he transformed into his human form, supporting Sasuke and gazing at the trickle of blood running down his mouth. He refrained from wiping it away, merely closing his eyes and looking towards Naruto as he began helping Sasuke towards the door, his hands firm as they held Sasuke steady. The great creator could do nothing but watch helplessly as they made their way towards the door, preparing to hand Sasuke to the two men waiting to bring him inside. Noctis cast a glance at his daughter, worry clear in his usually cold and calculating eyes; the situation was serious, and it showed clearly on his face.
Old September 29th, 2017, 10:55 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Aura

Nothing is worse than seeing ones master die, Noctis reflected soberly as he gazed at Sasuke while he transformed into his human form, supporting Sasuke and gazing at the trickle of blood running down his mouth. He refrained from wiping it away, merely closing his eyes and looking towards Naruto as he began helping Sasuke towards the door, his hands firm as they held Sasuke steady. The great creator could do nothing but watch helplessly as they made their way towards the door, preparing to hand Sasuke to the two men waiting to bring him inside. Noctis cast a glance at his daughter, worry clear in his usually cold and calculating eyes; the situation was serious, and it showed clearly on his face.
The men immediately began to take Sasuke from noctis and began to lay him on a table while Naruto smiles softly at noctis " ... you know that drill you need to be outside for this." He says as he gently pushes noctis out closing the door but slowly showed a glimpse of them tying Sasuke to the table tightly.
The beasts Sasuke tamed began to slowly look away or look to be trying to cover their ears of whatever will come next and within minutes.... loud pained screaming was heard from within the building. It was Sasuke and Narutos voice can be heard barking orders like " hold him still!!! " and many other orders to make sure Sasuke is down and ready for whatever pain came.
Old September 29th, 2017, 11:04 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Aura

Noctis covered his ears, placing his head between his knees and squeezing his eyes shut.
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Aura

Noctis covered his ears, placing his head between his knees and squeezing his eyes shut.
After hours of pure agonizing screaming it soon stopped. After seconds of silence, Naruto came out opening the door roughly and rather loudly as he begins to fall to his knees and begins throwing up violently after a few minutes of this he recollects himself and begins to stand up wiping his mouth as he tosses a bag of meds to noctis. " the men are dead. He's resting have you found any information on the one who did this" he says rather coldly as he begins to pull out a flask