Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 12:33 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Liquoris @Nighty

The small molly blinked her eyes open and let out a yawn, her small, white, sharp teeth visible through the motion. The grey molly looked up at her mother then down at her sister, otterkit. She flicked her ear and twitched her whiskers "I may in a bit, but be careful, you don't want to attract a fox with all of your wailing" she stated her head held high. The young kit didn't really like roughhousing with her siblings, she knew they were fairly stronger than her and she didn't like it when she lost. Poolkit licked her maw and shifted her weight to one side and grinned down at her sibling "I don't think I ever told you the story where I killed a fox." she said whistfully, her green gaze gleamed with amusement. Stories were her favorite, especially when they were about herself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Nighty; @starfall @Spirit

(So sorry this is so late, been busy irl, also didn't know if you wanted mentioned, Spirit, so I did just in case :/)

Golden eyes darted across the nursery, hoping for any sign that the pain would stop. It figured that her first litter didn't seem to have a father, but with all the pain she felt, Birchstep figured her kits would also grow up not knowing who their mother is. 'No, you must keep going, Birchstep,' she thought to herself, hoping that she may live through this, and that her kits got out of her as fast as possible.

----

Panting, Birchstep lifted her head to gaze at her kits. The pain had finally subsided, and she could see her beautiful kits in the light shining through the nursery walls. She nudged a small kit with medium-length fur, licking her clean. "I think I'll name you Gracklekit," she said softly. She nuzzled the kit once more, then went to a kit as fluffy as Birchstep herself. "Poolkit will be your name," she said to the young she-cat. Sh cleaned the fluffy kit, then nuzzled her for a bit. "Lastly," she started, licking her final kit across the head. "you will be known as Otterkit." The blue aby looked like a small baby otter to the new-mother as she cleaned her off as well. Pride filled Birchstep as she finished naming her three kits, and she curled up around them, allowing them to feed.

----

Three moons passed since the birth of her kits, and Birchstep was restless. She wanted to go hunting with the other cats, but knew she had to stay with her kits. A part of her wished she would never have to leave them again, that they would stay as small as they were, but she knew that could never be. She would have to allow them to grow, especially if she wanted to hunt again herself.

--

Otterkit bounded toward her mother through the Nursery. The blue Abyssinian ran in circles around the other queens in the Nursery, careful not to step on tails or smaller kits, but reckless none-the-less. "Doesn't anybody want to play with me?" she asked as she neared her mother. Her ears were pinned in slight annoyance at her boredom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Liquoris @Nighty

The small molly blinked her eyes open and let out a yawn, her small, white, sharp teeth visible through the motion. The grey molly looked up at her mother then down at her sister, otterkit. She flicked her ear and twitched her whiskers "I may in a bit, but be careful, you don't want to attract a fox with all of your wailing" she stated her head held high. The young kit didn't really like roughhousing with her siblings, she knew they were fairly stronger than her and she didn't like it when she lost. Poolkit licked her maw and shifted her weight to one side and grinned down at her sibling "I don't think I ever told you the story where I killed a fox." she said whistfully, her green gaze gleamed with amusement. Stories were her favorite, especially when they were about herself.
The little gray and orange dappled she kit shook herself awake. She blinked open her eyes, which revealed a beautiful color of leaf green, topped with light brown centers, closest to her pupils. She smiled immediately, seeing her other siblings were awake. Otterkit, wanting to play, and it seemed Poolkit was getting ready to tell a story. Bouncing into full awareness, the little fluff ball sat up, eyes turned expectantly to Poolkit. Smiling she mewed in her sweet voice, "You killing a fox? No way, let me hear it!" Her tail flicked wildly behind her in excitement as she scooted forwards, leaning closer to hear the tale her sister was ready to tell.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Talon @Hexict @Ever @Clover @fenic!

(So I guess everyone will post once as a newborn then we'll skip to 3 moons so it's easier to rp them <3 )

Mistyskip waddled into the nursery, her plump stomach lightly brushed the dusty ground as she made her way to the nest. She let out a grumble as her fur got dusty and disleveled, she didn't really like the crummy, dirty feeling on her stomach but she didn't really have the time to fix it at the moment, she had kits to give birth to. The grey mottled molly layed herself down in the soft nest with a huff, a few pieces of moss fell off of the bed as she did so. She took a few deep breaths and dug her claws into the ground, her tail lashed behind her. "They weren't supposed to come this early, darn kits threw my whole plan out of whack." she mumbled, although nothing but love dripped from her words, in reality she was thrilled to bits about giving birth so soon, she had asked Starclan to make the day come quicker. Although this isn't exactly what she meant by the wish. The warrior turned her bluish green colored eyes to the entrance of the nursery and glared 'He'd better be here for this. I told him specifically to be here the moment I began to give birth.' she thought, a tremor erupted through her body and she let out a grunt 'Although their birth is a bit...sudden. Either way, he should know where I am, and should hightail his happy butt over here.' she thought. A minute before the birthing was to begin she spotted plump stick and maneuvered it over to where she was laying and firmly gripped it between her teeth, now she could begin.

A fair amount of time had passed, the new queen was tired, hungry, and breathless. The deed had been done, she had 5 beautiful kits to care for and love endlessly. Mistyskip gave her newborn kits a gentle lick to the head and smiled, a purr erupted from her throat. She turned her teal gaze upon her newborns and nudged them close to her stomach. She gave her two toms a nudge, licking the darker grey toms head once more "...I'll name you Cygnekit." she said softly, she then looked at the lighter colored Tom "And your name will be Jaggetkit." she stated, her voice smooth, rich, kind, careful. She turned her loving gaze upon her two daughters "Now as for you two..." she trailed off before she twitched her whiskers and smiled sweetly. "Your names will be Veridankit and Juniperkit." she stated as she licked the top of their heads as she named them off. With this being her first litter of kits she was elated and fell in love with them before they were even born. She couldn't wait to see how they'd turn out when they grew up, all of the accomplishments they'd achieve. She looked down at her fur and let out an annoyed huff, messy, dirty, grimy. She hated it. As her kits fed she began to lick the dirt off her and wait for her mate to make his way into the den, hoping that bolderglare didn't mind the names she chose for their offspring.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Talon @Hexict @Ever @Clover @fenic!

(So I guess everyone will post once as a newborn then we'll skip to 3 moons so it's easier to rp them <3 )

Mistyskip waddled into the nursery, her plump stomach lightly brushed the dusty ground as she made her way to the nest. She let out a grumble as her fur got dusty and disleveled, she didn't really like the crummy, dirty feeling on her stomach but she didn't really have the time to fix it at the moment, she had kits to give birth to. The grey mottled molly layed herself down in the soft nest with a huff, a few pieces of moss fell off of the bed as she did so. She took a few deep breaths and dug her claws into the ground, her tail lashed behind her. "They weren't supposed to come this early, darn kits threw my whole plan out of whack." she mumbled, although nothing but love dripped from her words, in reality she was thrilled to bits about giving birth so soon, she had asked Starclan to make the day come quicker. Although this isn't exactly what she meant by the wish. The warrior turned her bluish green colored eyes to the entrance of the nursery and glared 'He'd better be here for this. I told him specifically to be here the moment I began to give birth.' she thought, a tremor erupted through her body and she let out a grunt 'Although their birth is a bit...sudden. Either way, he should know where I am, and should hightail his happy butt over here.' she thought. A minute before the birthing was to begin she spotted plump stick and maneuvered it over to where she was laying and firmly gripped it between her teeth, now she could begin.

A fair amount of time had passed, the new queen was tired, hungry, and breathless. The deed had been done, she had 5 beautiful kits to care for and love endlessly. Mistyskip gave her newborn kits a gentle lick to the head and smiled, a purr erupted from her throat. She turned her teal gaze upon her newborns and nudged them close to her stomach. She gave her two toms a nudge, licking the darker grey toms head once more "...I'll name you Cygnekit." she said softly, she then looked at the lighter colored Tom "And your name will be Jaggetkit." she stated, her voice smooth, rich, kind, careful. She turned her loving gaze upon her two daughters "Now as for you two..." she trailed off before she twitched her whiskers and smiled sweetly. "Your names will be Veridankit and Juniperkit." she stated as she licked the top of their heads as she named them off. With this being her first litter of kits she was elated and fell in love with them before they were even born. She couldn't wait to see how they'd turn out when they grew up, all of the accomplishments they'd achieve. She looked down at her fur and let out an annoyed huff, messy, dirty, grimy. She hated it. As her kits fed she began to lick the dirt off her and wait for her mate to make his way into the den, hoping that bolderglare didn't mind the names she chose for their offspring.
(sorry I forgot to mention mine's name, it will be Greykit,
page is up now on my char site)

Greykit squealed in protest as she met the brisk cold world that met her outside the womb. There was nothing that could prepare her for this moment and from now on she would have to face things alone; not in the safety of her mother cuddled next to her developing siblings. Though they were born earlier than expected, she was healthy and strong. Her breath came in as fire as she squealed against her mother's thick belly fur, instinctively trying to push herself to milk and warmth again. Though it was so difficult for the youngster, she had barely been in the world for more than a matter of minutes. Nature was strong in its urges though and she let out a squeal for help from her mother, another instinct. Already the youngster was beginning to take in scents that she would never forget, that of her mother and of her siblings. From this day on they would be met with instant recognition, no matter what happened in their lives or how far they grew apart she would always recognize her family without a doubt. Though right now none of that mattered to the long ball of fur that was Greykit, she simply wanted fed and she wanted fed now. What a welcome to motherhood it was, a fresh bunch of squealing kits already needing guidance and protection. The tiny kit's world was still black, but it was beginning to burst with curiosities and scents that the small molly would only grow more and more curious, and which would drive her out of the nest when the time came. Until then, her mother would provide everything to give her the best chance at growing strong and having a good life.

Last edited by Ever; April 10th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:14 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

@Empress Of Evil

Sunbreeze entered the nursery, her golden orange and white splotched pelt still radiating the warmth from the sun. She had been lounging in the clearing, talking with Colby, one of her closest friends,a nod definetky her biggest supporter. She had broken off the conversation though, deciding she had spent too long away from her kits. Sure they weren't actually hers, but she cared for them and loved them like family. These days though she wasn't sure if she adopted kits because she wanted to be like her late role model, Angelfeather, or if she was subconsciously hoping for a someone to fill the gaping holes left by her two dead biological kits, Mottlekit and Greypaw. She sighed as these thoughts swirled in her mind, she didn't know which it was, maybe it was a combination of both, but for now she had to focus on her current kits. They didn't have mothers of their own, so she had vowed to care for them. Besides it was a a Clan cats duty to help every kit in need, no matter where they called home. So that's what she did, and if that meant that she would be in the nursery most all of her life, then so be it, she was upholding her part of the warrior code,many thereby supported her Clan in doing so. She approached her nest, where her kits lie, and seeing most asleep still, she sat beside it and began to groom her fur.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:02 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Sunbreeze entered the nursery, her golden orange and white splotched pelt still radiating the warmth from the sun. She had been lounging in the clearing, talking with Colby, one of her closest friends,a nod definetky her biggest supporter. She had broken off the conversation though, deciding she had spent too long away from her kits. Sure they weren't actually hers, but she cared for them and loved them like family. These days though she wasn't sure if she adopted kits because she wanted to be like her late role model, Angelfeather, or if she was subconsciously hoping for a someone to fill the gaping holes left by her two dead biological kits, Mottlekit and Greypaw. She sighed as these thoughts swirled in her mind, she didn't know which it was, maybe it was a combination of both, but for now she had to focus on her current kits. They didn't have mothers of their own, so she had vowed to care for them. Besides it was a a Clan cats duty to help every kit in need, no matter where they called home. So that's what she did, and if that meant that she would be in the nursery most all of her life, then so be it, she was upholding her part of the warrior code,many thereby supported her Clan in doing so. She approached her nest, where her kits lie, and seeing most asleep still, she sat beside it and began to groom her fur.
A particular orange kit sat off in a quiet corner of the nursery. Mockingkit didn't have many friends so she normally kept to herself. She couldn't say that she really minded not having many friends. She was quite fine with it to be honest. The she-cat didn't trust many cats, so it was better if she only had herself for company. Mockingkit was at the age of four moons which therefore meant she only had two more moons before she could become an apprentice. She couldn't wait for that day to come. Being a kit wasn't that bad but it could get rather boring. Mockingkit wanted to start training and working towards proving herself to the clan. The she-cat hadn't been born in RiverClan, so she wanted more than anything to gain the trust and respect of her clanmates. The kit was ready to work her paws off during her apprenticehood. Mockingkit had been born with a sense of adventure and loved to sit at the entrance of the nursery, staring at the nature outside. If it were up to Mockingkit, she would've ran out of the camp already and tried to find something to hunt. Whether it be prey or berries. She just wanted to step out of camp and start exploring the territory.
Sighing, Mockingkit looked around, getting rather bored of sitting around doing nothing. Her golden gaze soon landed on the figure of her adoptive mother. A small smile crossed her maw. Sunbreeze was the only family she seemed to have. She was grateful that she had taken her in. Everytime she thought about her who real mother was, she couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment towards her. Had her real mother really hated her enough to abandon her? Shaking her head, Mockingkit rose to her paws and padded over to Sunbreeze, a soft smile resting on her face.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 10th, 2017, 10:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A particular orange kit sat off in a quiet corner of the nursery. Mockingkit didn't have many friends so she normally kept to herself. She couldn't say that she really minded not having many friends. She was quite fine with it to be honest. The she-cat didn't trust many cats, so it was better if she only had herself for company. Mockingkit was at the age of four moons which therefore meant she only had two more moons before she could become an apprentice. She couldn't wait for that day to come. Being a kit wasn't that bad but it could get rather boring. Mockingkit wanted to start training and working towards proving herself to the clan. The she-cat hadn't been born in RiverClan, so she wanted more than anything to gain the trust and respect of her clanmates. The kit was ready to work her paws off during her apprenticehood. Mockingkit had been born with a sense of adventure and loved to sit at the entrance of the nursery, staring at the nature outside. If it were up to Mockingkit, she would've ran out of the camp already and tried to find something to hunt. Whether it be prey or berries. She just wanted to step out of camp and start exploring the territory.
Sighing, Mockingkit looked around, getting rather bored of sitting around doing nothing. Her golden gaze soon landed on the figure of her adoptive mother. A small smile crossed her maw. Sunbreeze was the only family she seemed to have. She was grateful that she had taken her in. Everytime she thought about her who real mother was, she couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment towards her. Had her real mother really hated her enough to abandon her? Shaking her head, Mockingkit rose to her paws and padded over to Sunbreeze, a soft smile resting on her face.
Sunbreeze hadn't seen Mockingkit over in the corner. Guess that was what she deserved having been out almost all morning talking to Colby. Oh well, she was here now and that was what mattered. Putting on a wide smile, she purred as her adopted daughter approached her. "Hello my little one." She purred, bending down to lick Mockingkits orange colored forehead. "How is my little darling? Stil, feeling alright here in the nursery I hope." She asked, her voice tender and sweet. She always tried to act, when interacting with her kits, as if they were the only thing that mattered at that time. She wanted to show the kits, who had no true parents for what ever reason, that they meant something to her and were more than just a nuisance. That they were loved and cared for. She showed them her love, and even if they didn't have their true parents, that they shouldn't mope around and be discouraged by that, she wanted to show them that they could be loved by more than just blood family, and that sometimes, friends could be more of a family member than the actual ones related by blood and kinship.
Old April 11th, 2017, 04:08 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sunbreeze hadn't seen Mockingkit over in the corner. Guess that was what she deserved having been out almost all morning talking to Colby. Oh well, she was here now and that was what mattered. Putting on a wide smile, she purred as her adopted daughter approached her. "Hello my little one." She purred, bending down to lick Mockingkits orange colored forehead. "How is my little darling? Stil, feeling alright here in the nursery I hope." She asked, her voice tender and sweet. She always tried to act, when interacting with her kits, as if they were the only thing that mattered at that time. She wanted to show the kits, who had no true parents for what ever reason, that they meant something to her and were more than just a nuisance. That they were loved and cared for. She showed them her love, and even if they didn't have their true parents, that they shouldn't mope around and be discouraged by that, she wanted to show them that they could be loved by more than just blood family, and that sometimes, friends could be more of a family member than the actual ones related by blood and kinship.
The missing warmth of her smile soon came as Sunbreeze licked her forehead. The kit had to think very carefully about how she was going to answer. "It's okay...." Mockingkit replied softly, her golden hues glancing around. The orange tabby didn't mind being in the nursery, but she felt rather out of place. For a four moon old kit, Mockingkit was rather serious and she didn't joke around very often. She did have a sense of humour, but only a few cats could make her laugh. Otherwise, she would give a response that was blunt and flat. That was just typical Mockingkit for you. She was serious and smart. She wasn't the most creative cat on the planet and liked to stick with reality. "Everyone is just so...." she trailed as she tried to think of the right word. "Immature." Was that the right word? She supposed she might as well just roll with it. Using the word immature was rather big when it came from a kit, however if you got to know Mockingkit then you would immediately think against that. "What if I never fit in?" she whispered to Sunbreeze, eyes looking rather sad. The kit did like this place, she just didn't really like to socialize with the cats here. The orange tabby had hoped from the beginning that she would fit in and have a nice life in the clan. But what if that never happened?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 11th, 2017, 06:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The tiny little calico maine coon, Lichenkit, rolled her eyes as her sister and brother Mossykit and Whisperkit. "Mommy, can I go play?" She squeaked, her pale green eyes glittering and putting on her adorable-kit face. Her mother, Minnowswim sighed, licked her kits head, and nodded. "Come on, Mossykit!" She squeaked to her brother, her sister Whisperkit was going to talk to the elders. Lichenkit pawed at her brother, a black and white tuxedo tom. Mossykit giggled and threw a paw at his sister as they went to find their father, Sunclaw.
Lichenkit was bored out of her skull, she'd been into camp many times at her three-moon old age. Mossykit was only two moons, much more excited to be in the area than Lichenkit was. Her father Sunclaw was a Siamese like Whisperkit. "Dad!" Lichenkit squealed, throwing herself at the tom and nuzzling his familiar smelling fur. "Hello, kits!" He giggled, nuzzling Mossykit and turning to Brightcloud. "Kits?" She asked, seeming slightly saddened and even.. disappointed? "Yeah! Sunclaw is our daddy, and Minnowswim is our mommy!" Mossykit squeaked, climbing onto Sunclaw. "I thought you knew, Brightcloud?" He asked, he seemed happy and cheerful with the kits in his fur. "O-Oh, right.." Brightcloud smiled and padded off, tail flicking as she sighed.
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The missing warmth of her smile soon came as Sunbreeze licked her forehead. The kit had to think very carefully about how she was going to answer. "It's okay...." Mockingkit replied softly, her golden hues glancing around. The orange tabby didn't mind being in the nursery, but she felt rather out of place. For a four moon old kit, Mockingkit was rather serious and she didn't joke around very often. She did have a sense of humour, but only a few cats could make her laugh. Otherwise, she would give a response that was blunt and flat. That was just typical Mockingkit for you. She was serious and smart. She wasn't the most creative cat on the planet and liked to stick with reality. "Everyone is just so...." she trailed as she tried to think of the right word. "Immature." Was that the right word? She supposed she might as well just roll with it. Using the word immature was rather big when it came from a kit, however if you got to know Mockingkit then you would immediately think against that. "What if I never fit in?" she whispered to Sunbreeze, eyes looking rather sad. The kit did like this place, she just didn't really like to socialize with the cats here. The orange tabby had hoped from the beginning that she would fit in and have a nice life in the clan. But what if that never happened?
Sunbreeze smiled softly. She had dealt with a similar issue before, her other adopted kit, Willowpaw, had been similar, fearing she would never fit in. Sunbreeze would sympathisize though, she knew how, and thought her self rather good at it. Still giving an encouraging smile, she sat down. "My dear, you will. I can understand your awkwardness in being here. It hasn't always been your home, I know. Trust me though, you just try, though I don't doubt that you are. These kits here will be your generation of the a Clan. You all will have your chances to prove yourselves. You will most likely know these cats all the way through your apprenticeship. Don't write them off so quickly as immature, sure they may seem like it, but give them a chance darling. It's the least you can do." She said softly, leaning forwards to lick the she kit in the head. "Besides, you'll be an apprentice soon, you can go out and talk with the other apprentices too, if you still find the kits here...immature. Don't think I'm keeping you imprisoned here. You will always have some measures of freedom in this Clan, as long as you follow our rules."