Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:06 PM
So a Crow and a Skunk walk...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:05 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:02 PM

Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"I-I found it..." stuttered Reedsplash between licks. He looked up to see Minnowleap and blinked, a sigh coming out of his mouth. "I have no idea what to do with her. I found her. Alone, no mother- cold, covered in mud, and hungry." he said, holding the kit close to his body.

"I need someone to nurse her and take care of her like she's their own kit." He mewed, sighing faintly. He bit his lip and looked at the queen with big eyes, hoping she would accept.

"Well I'd be happy to do it," Minnowleap mewed "After all I was once in this exact same situation with my brothers and sisters," the she-cat added. Minnowleap gently took the kit in her jaws and brought her to her nest, she nosed the she-kit to her belly so that she'd suckle. "I'm really glad you found her, it'd be a shame if she died," She smiled a little as she said this, happy she could help out.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 25th, 2017, 04:27 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Hexict
Lotusheart smiled warmly at her kit as Quailkit welcomed the tom with her famous greeting. "Quailkit, this is Fogleap. Fogleap, this is Quailkit" she introduced the two. She hoped nothing would set either of the kits off at the prefix the tom shared with their father. It got to her a bit, but she accepted the fact that many warriors share the same prefix, it was simply the suffix that was changed. She was glad no other warrior would share the same name her former mate had. Her emerald hues shifted towards her kit, leaning down and giving them a swift lick on the head. They were getting older and older and soon they would not appreciate her random acts of affection. She knew that time was coming all too soon and very quickly. They'd be apprentices in a moon. Oh, how the thought crushed Lotusheart. They would be her only liter despite the fact she had wanted more. The Maine Coon just couldn't allow herself to love another tom. It was impossible in her head, she couldn't just replace him. That was enough. The gray-light brown colored she-cat awaited their reaction to each other, hoping that all would go well. She enjoyed bringing in her friends to meet the kits, it got them to know more of the clan. Plus, who knows, perhaps one of her friends will end up mentoring her kits.
[/CENTER]
(sorry for taking awhile to reply to this roleplay, i've been busy :/)

Unlike his litter-mate, Lochkit was more anti-social and very skeptical of strangers. He felt uneasy when he he saw that Lotusheart had came in with some strange tome that he didn't know. He was still curled up in their nest but his pale yellow orbs watched as his mother padded into the nursery and was trailed by her friend. The kit pretending that eh was sleeping so that he could watch the tom instead of getting involved while he was still unsure about the situation. The air seemed to heat up due to his nervousness - and his thick pelt as well as the warm weather was not helping at all. He felt on edge as usual and didn't watch this stranger to try anything on Lotusheart... even though in reality there was no way he would win in a fight if one were to take place.

His gaze flicked suspiciously towards Quailkit. Though he dearly loved his family, he could help but find it a bit fish-brained for one to be so open and friendly to a stranger like that. Even though they had been very young when it happened, Lochkit had been absolutely traumatized by his father's public murder and was left to doubt many cats that he did not know. Quailkit was a kind and friendly kit, and Lochkit could not understand the reasoning for such a personality. Of course, that only made them more lovable, but all the same Lochkit found that it seemed irrational and useless. Quail could get hurt if they trust the wrong person, so why do they always seem so friendly?

After sometime, the kit decided to get involved nonetheless. "Lotusheart?" Lochkit mewed, cautiously stepping out of the nest and clearly watching Fogleap. Fogleap... I haven't heard about him... though it wasn't saying much since he wasn't aware of many of his clan-mates and preferred it when they didn't know much about him either. Lochkit tried to pretend that he had just woken up as not to show that he had simply not wished to get into their conversation a bit earlier. The tom did feel uncomfortable being around Fogleap but he wanted to be beside Lotusheart and Quailkit -especially with the stranger around.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Laughing softly to herself at hearing him calling her 'Blossomglow' again, the brown and white kit thought for a moment as he asked for her help. Cygnetclaw? No, that made him sound fierce and frightening, certainly not a name for a kind King. Cygnet...skip? Cygnetskip would certainly suit him, but Blossomkit still wasn't sure about it. "Cygnetflight?" She suggested out loud, trying to sound the name out and realizing it was harder then she had earlier thought. "Or, or, um... or Cygnetskip," She added in a quieter tone. Those were her two favorites that she had come up with, and she wasn't sure if he would like either of them... but hey, at least she had tried. Her expression changed to one of thinking and confusion as she went through more and more possible combinations. Cygnettail? Nah, that doesn't sound right. Cygneteyes? No, that might be offensive once he gets older. Cygnet... Cygnetheart? Ooh, that's a nice sounding one. Should've said that earlier. But perhaps if he rejected her other names she would offer that one to her new King. This was proving to be a much more interesting afternoon... and a game that was going to be one of Blossomkit's favorites in a long time. Bit by bit, whether he realized it or not, the tom was breaking apart her protective shell. Bit by bit, he was turning her back - at least to him - into the cat she was.
"Cygnetskip!" he proclaimed loudly, voice echoing lghtly through the crowded nursery; no one would hear him over the general cacophony of mothers and kits. He said the name with certainty; he liked it, a lot, the ring of it to his instant enjoyment. It wasn't scary, but not weak, like Cygnetfluff or Cygnetfeather. It sounded professional and grown up, like a senior warrior compacted into a tiny tomcat. In fact, the little grey tom was so happy with it, he sprang unsteadily to his feet, unsure of the bumpy nest below his paw. Slowly, he began to toddle towards Blossomkit, on tiny shuffling steps. Every so often, he'd make a very soft, high-pitched chirp, directed straight in front of him. It was obvious what Cygnetkit was attempting; echolocation. Since he had near enhanced hearing, every sound was amplified, and he had learned to gauge depth by the time it took the sound to return to his ears; longer, it was farther away, and shorter was closer. He had even learned basic shapes; the softness of rounded edges, versus the sharp sound of hard corners. The chirping was very quiet; it was only enough for him to hear, and he never let it bother other. Cygnetkit made his way towards Blossomkit, using the intensity of her scent to tell him when he finally made it. He practically bumped into her, but instead, gently nuzzled her cheek, affectionately, as if she were his older sister. "We will rule the clans, together!"

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
"Cygnetskip!" he proclaimed loudly, voice echoing lghtly through the crowded nursery; no one would hear him over the general cacophony of mothers and kits. He said the name with certainty; he liked it, a lot, the ring of it to his instant enjoyment. It wasn't scary, but not weak, like Cygnetfluff or Cygnetfeather. It sounded professional and grown up, like a senior warrior compacted into a tiny tomcat. In fact, the little grey tom was so happy with it, he sprang unsteadily to his feet, unsure of the bumpy nest below his paw. Slowly, he began to toddle towards Blossomkit, on tiny shuffling steps. Every so often, he'd make a very soft, high-pitched chirp, directed straight in front of him. It was obvious what Cygnetkit was attempting; echolocation. Since he had near enhanced hearing, every sound was amplified, and he had learned to gauge depth by the time it took the sound to return to his ears; longer, it was farther away, and shorter was closer. He had even learned basic shapes; the softness of rounded edges, versus the sharp sound of hard corners. The chirping was very quiet; it was only enough for him to hear, and he never let it bother other. Cygnetkit made his way towards Blossomkit, using the intensity of her scent to tell him when he finally made it. He practically bumped into her, but instead, gently nuzzled her cheek, affectionately, as if she were his older sister. "We will rule the clans, together!"

The thought of ruling the Clans made her giggle, a light, airy, happy sound. For the first time in a long time, the young feline was filled with jubilation. This was exciting! This was amazing! This was... what she had missed. Perhaps she was ready to become an apprentice. Leaving the comfort of the cozy, milk-scented and partly more strongly scented nursery. Her tiny tail whipped back and forth and she gave a light purr of pleasure at his gentle nuzzle. It was like having a younger brother instead of one from the same litter. Technically her twin, although they didn't look the same as far as appearances went. They looked very different. One favored their Mother, the other - Blossomkit assumed - favored their Father. The only two kits in the litter, and with smiles that were the only things appearing to be identical. And, as she had been told 'quite attractive.' She was going to be a pretty warrior, there was no doubt in that... except on the part of Blossomkit herself. "Wait!" A dramatic gasp left her maw and she crouched down in a playful pose - despite knowing he couldn't see it. "We need a prince and princess, King Cygnetskip! Without them, what would a kingdom be! We won't have heirs to our glorious throne!" She laughed, her tail continuing to whip back and forth in excitement as she thought about who might make a suitable heir for their make-believe kingdom.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:29 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

@Hexict
Lotusheart smiled warmly at her kit as Quailkit welcomed the tom with her famous greeting. "Quailkit, this is Fogleap. Fogleap, this is Quailkit" she introduced the two. She hoped nothing would set either of the kits off at the prefix the tom shared with their father. It got to her a bit, but she accepted the fact that many warriors share the same prefix, it was simply the suffix that was changed. She was glad no other warrior would share the same name her former mate had. Her emerald hues shifted towards her kit, leaning down and giving them a swift lick on the head. They were getting older and older and soon they would not appreciate her random acts of affection. She knew that time was coming all too soon and very quickly. They'd be apprentices in a moon. Oh, how the thought crushed Lotusheart. They would be her only liter despite the fact she had wanted more. The Maine Coon just couldn't allow herself to love another tom. It was impossible in her head, she couldn't just replace him. That was enough. The gray-light brown colored she-cat awaited their reaction to each other, hoping that all would go well. She enjoyed bringing in her friends to meet the kits, it got them to know more of the clan. Plus, who knows, perhaps one of her friends will end up mentoring her kits.
At hearing the tom's name, the kit couldn't help the thoughts of their father that came flooding in, Quailkit's demeanor seeming to change slightly for a moment, their eyes glancing to the ground before they forced themselves to shake their head lightly and look back up at the tom with an even brighter smile than before. Quailkit didn't want to be sad, that's not what their dad would want, he would want them to be strong and Quailkit believed it was their duty to be the one to make their family happy, so that they wouldn't have to see the tears anymore.
"It's great to meet you Fogleap! Have you and mom been friend's for a while? Also, I want to be your friend! Maybe we can play a game some time!" Standing up, the kit began circling curiously around the new cat, their tail held straight up in the air, the tip curling slightly to one side before flicking to curl in the opposite direction. Their eyes glanced upward again at Fogleap before the kit settled down to sit in front of the stranger, or rather, in their eyes, a new friend.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 1st, 2017, 08:39 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"Well I'd be happy to do it," Minnowleap mewed "After all I was once in this exact same situation with my brothers and sisters," the she-cat added. Minnowleap gently took the kit in her jaws and brought her to her nest, she nosed the she-kit to her belly so that she'd suckle. "I'm really glad you found her, it'd be a shame if she died," She smiled a little as she said this, happy she could help out.
( @Silentlily boop)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:21 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The thought of ruling the Clans made her giggle, a light, airy, happy sound. For the first time in a long time, the young feline was filled with jubilation. This was exciting! This was amazing! This was... what she had missed. Perhaps she was ready to become an apprentice. Leaving the comfort of the cozy, milk-scented and partly more strongly scented nursery. Her tiny tail whipped back and forth and she gave a light purr of pleasure at his gentle nuzzle. It was like having a younger brother instead of one from the same litter. Technically her twin, although they didn't look the same as far as appearances went. They looked very different. One favored their Mother, the other - Blossomkit assumed - favored their Father. The only two kits in the litter, and with smiles that were the only things appearing to be identical. And, as she had been told 'quite attractive.' She was going to be a pretty warrior, there was no doubt in that... except on the part of Blossomkit herself. "Wait!" A dramatic gasp left her maw and she crouched down in a playful pose - despite knowing he couldn't see it. "We need a prince and princess, King Cygnetskip! Without them, what would a kingdom be! We won't have heirs to our glorious throne!" She laughed, her tail continuing to whip back and forth in excitement as she thought about who might make a suitable heir for their make-believe kingdom.
"Yes, we must! Who shall fulfill the position of p-ince and p-incess!"he said, rolling over the "R"'s awkwardly; even though he knew the words king and queen, he had never heard of a prince and princess, and the words were so foreign and strange that he could barely pronounce it. His tail twitched, and he smiled happily up at the other kit, his mouth stretched into a wide, silly grin; this was a fun game, even if he couldn't quite understand it.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Hexict @BluBunny @Duskflight

Lotusheart was overjoyed that both Lochkit and Quailkit were interested in taking part of the conversation. Lochkit coming up to them was a new thing for Lotusheart. Normally he was the one to stay in the nest, so when the kit that looked exactly like her former mate came up, she couldn't help but give him a quick lick on the head. She pulled away quickly, unsure how he would react before she looked at Fogleap. "And this is my son, Lochkit," she spoke giving her son a warm look. She wouldn't explain how similar her fluffy kit looked to her mate, that was a family thing that could stay within the family. She didn't want to cause any distress, but it didn't help that her friend shared the prefix of their father. "He's a little soft-spoken, but I guess he's willing to talk now," she spoke, hoping he would. She knew exposing him to new cats was a good thing, but she limited how many cats came to visit him. As Quailkit asked to play, she let a little smile cross her face. Perhaps this was going to work out after all! Oh, how she hoped so. There was nothing she'd prefer more than to have happy kits.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

"Yes, we must! Who shall fulfill the position of p-ince and p-incess!"he said, rolling over the "R"'s awkwardly; even though he knew the words king and queen, he had never heard of a prince and princess, and the words were so foreign and strange that he could barely pronounce it. His tail twitched, and he smiled happily up at the other kit, his mouth stretched into a wide, silly grin; this was a fun game, even if he couldn't quite understand it.

P-ince and p-incess? The feline tried to keep from laughing at that. It was quite funny, honestly... but she wouldn't laugh. After all, he couldn't help it if he couldn't pronounce the words 'prince and princess' correctly. Hey, they could be tricky words. She... supposed. But she still didn't really want to laugh. After all, the fact that he was trying was nice. "Um-m... do you have any friends, or - or siblings who could be a prince or princess?" She asked, accenting the "R's" more clearly this time. Perhaps he simply hadn't heard them the last time. Well, no matter... she would be certain that he did this time around.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:53 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

@Hexict @BluBunny @Duskflight

Lotusheart was overjoyed that both Lochkit and Quailkit were interested in taking part of the conversation. Lochkit coming up to them was a new thing for Lotusheart. Normally he was the one to stay in the nest, so when the kit that looked exactly like her former mate came up, she couldn't help but give him a quick lick on the head. She pulled away quickly, unsure how he would react before she looked at Fogleap. "And this is my son, Lochkit," she spoke giving her son a warm look. She wouldn't explain how similar her fluffy kit looked to her mate, that was a family thing that could stay within the family. She didn't want to cause any distress, but it didn't help that her friend shared the prefix of their father. "He's a little soft-spoken, but I guess he's willing to talk now," she spoke, hoping he would. She knew exposing him to new cats was a good thing, but she limited how many cats came to visit him. As Quailkit asked to play, she let a little smile cross her face. Perhaps this was going to work out after all! Oh, how she hoped so. There was nothing she'd prefer more than to have happy kits.

Fogleap chuckled a bit, "Your mother and I haven't been friends for.too long.. But I would love to be your friend! We can play any time you please!" He purred. His ocean blue eyes landed on Lochkit, he had felt the kits eyes watching him. He could tell that thiskit was much different from his brother. He bowed his head a bit, "Hey there Lochkit. I hope you don't mind me talking to your mother or brother." He said with with light chuckle.

(Sorry for the late reply, with fourth of July coming up my family has been wanting me to clean up and stuff so the house looks nice and whatever)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!