Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM
Oh lawd she demands...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:07 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 06:04 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:00 PM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:21 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: how do you talk to a star? [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw followed the translucent molly, white tipped paws passing through the sparkly pale grass, disturbing small bits of pale sparkly dust and sending them swirling around her and mixing into the ever present fog surrounding her.
next was another herb she was vaguely familiar with, a puffy looking round collection of flowers on a strong deep reddish green stalk. the orange flowers had a sort of crinkled look to them and got darker the closer the got to the middle of the almost circular structure. the grey molly hummed, marigold, she didnt really remember where she had picked up the name of this particular herb but the name and description surely rang a bell. leaves and pedals, chewed into a poultice for infections and bleeding, grows in late new leaf through leaf fall, sunny areas and water. the apprentice repeated internally, before pausing to think of any questions she might have. when she turned up with no further question she nodded, "no questions for this one either, thank you"

Willowwisp
she/her // StarClan // former RiverClan warrior

Willow offered a small nod to the apprentice, noting to herself that this might be the last time they ever meet as Willow has no further knowledge on herb uses. It's a little sad, she'd always wanted to be a mentor in life but she'd never get the chance. Not that she was displeased with death... perhaps Willowwisp was more content here than anyone else, but she would always have that longing for connection of mentor and pupil.

"Thank you for taking the opportunity to learn from me. There isn't much more I can teach you - I had no formal training in medicine, but I hope some of this is useful to you. You're free to wake up now," gently, she smiles to Minkpaw and rests a ghostly tail on their back before dissolving away.

The clearing slowly vanishes, once more shrouded with mist as the StarClan influence in the dream fades to nothing.

[ty for letting willow teach mink some things <33 i appreciate getting to use her again very much ]
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:32 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: how do you talk to a star? [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
Willowwisp
she/her // StarClan // former RiverClan warrior

Willow offered a small nod to the apprentice, noting to herself that this might be the last time they ever meet as Willow has no further knowledge on herb uses. It's a little sad, she'd always wanted to be a mentor in life but she'd never get the chance. Not that she was displeased with death... perhaps Willowwisp was more content here than anyone else, but she would always have that longing for connection of mentor and pupil.

"Thank you for taking the opportunity to learn from me. There isn't much more I can teach you - I had no formal training in medicine, but I hope some of this is useful to you. You're free to wake up now," gently, she smiles to Minkpaw and rests a ghostly tail on their back before dissolving away.

The clearing slowly vanishes, once more shrouded with mist as the StarClan influence in the dream fades to nothing.

[ty for letting willow teach mink some things <33 i appreciate getting to use her again very much ]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"thank you for taking the time to teach me, even if you think it wasnt much im still very grateful and will try to use your knowledge well" minkpaw spoke gently, a lose smile on her lips, perhaps this should be a sad moment, or she shouldnt care about this cat like she did but even after this short time she felt her chest tighten in fondness and appreciation. the clearing began to fade around her, cool fog pulling in close to her body and swirling around her limited vision, hiding the starclanner in its thick embrace before everything faded to a soft off white.

[thank you for taking the time to help me out <333 i'll keep willow in mind and maybe mink will visit her again somewhen ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store