Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:48 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:40 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:39 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:29 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:26 PM

Old October 9th, 2020, 09:57 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Daunting Drago0n ]

Aspenkit

The black and white chimera figure streched for a few moments before catching sight of the prey pile. They were hungry- no. They were starving. Aspenkit slowly made their way over to the fresh-kill pile. The kit sniffed all the dead creatures in turn that were within reach. Mouse, Vole, Salmon and ... Minnow. They stareted to reach for the small fish, stomach growling.

Splashkit

The tiny kit bounded up to Aspenkit. They were taking wayyyy to long and she was hungry. Quickly, they grabbed the first thing in sight, the small minnow fish and started to gulp it down.
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:02 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Daunting Drago0n ]

Aspenkit

The black and white chimera figure streched for a few moments before catching sight of the prey pile. They were hungry- no. They were starving. Aspenkit slowly made their way over to the fresh-kill pile. The kit sniffed all the dead creatures in turn that were within reach. Mouse, Vole, Salmon and ... Minnow. They stareted to reach for the small fish, stomach growling.

Splashkit

The tiny kit bounded up to Aspenkit. They were taking wayyyy to long and she was hungry. Quickly, they grabbed the first thing in sight, the small minnow fish and started to gulp it down.

Shadowkit sat a distance away, he was hungry. But he wanted milk, not fish. Fish was cold and you had to chew it up, why couldn't he have milk? Seeing Splashkit steal a minnow, he swished his tail nervously. He didn't like it when his siblings fought, and hoped they wouldn't this time. (Can we just say their mom died so they had to join RC?)
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:49 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Daunting Drago0n ]

Aspenkit

The small kit would hiss in irritation. They had wanted the minnow. They had chose it after a long inspection. A sigh escaped Aspenkit as they grabbed a fat mouse and looked around for somewhere to eat. Their eyes landed on Shadowkit and they bounded over to the figure, dropping the mouse by their paws. "Let's share!" the young cat purred.

Splashkit

Once the small feline had consumed the whole fish, she ran over to her siblings. "Hey Shadowkit! Hey Aspenkit!" she greeted them, meowing loudly. Splashkit let out a purr and flopped down to lay on the ground. She was full but wanted to play. "Want to play a game when you guys have finished eating?" the young molly asked.

[ Sounds good! ]
Old October 10th, 2020, 02:30 AM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

>>>Ashpool<<<

The black and white molly padded out of the warriors den after resting a bunch. It had been a couple of days since sh had been back and she was ready to go back to her warrior duties, but something wasn't right. Her mate Hickoryblaze was missing and she was dying to see that he was alright. It worried her a bunch. Of course he would come back. She was here. Ashpool ignored the thoughts and sat down in a spot. After a groom she would go hunting. Her energy was back and she wanted to get back to normal.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 10th, 2020, 08:40 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Daunting Drago0n ]

Aspenkit

The small kit would hiss in irritation. They had wanted the minnow. They had chose it after a long inspection. A sigh escaped Aspenkit as they grabbed a fat mouse and looked around for somewhere to eat. Their eyes landed on Shadowkit and they bounded over to the figure, dropping the mouse by their paws. "Let's share!" the young cat purred.

Splashkit

Once the small feline had consumed the whole fish, she ran over to her siblings. "Hey Shadowkit! Hey Aspenkit!" she greeted them, meowing loudly. Splashkit let out a purr and flopped down to lay on the ground. She was full but wanted to play. "Want to play a game when you guys have finished eating?" the young molly asked.

[ Sounds good! ]

"Okay.."
Shadowkit mewed. He took a bite of the mouse hesitantly before looking over at Splashkit. "S-Sure.." Was he going to get hurt? What if he hurt his sisters? The small kit padded over wobbly
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:47 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@ChillCat
Leopardpaw walked around wanting to make some new friends.
He looked for apprentices but only saw Brightpaw.
Not wanting to but must, he walked over.
" Hello Brightpaw! Care to talk? "
Old October 10th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post
>>>Ashpool<<<

The black and white molly padded out of the warriors den after resting a bunch. It had been a couple of days since sh had been back and she was ready to go back to her warrior duties, but something wasn't right. Her mate Hickoryblaze was missing and she was dying to see that he was alright. It worried her a bunch. Of course he would come back. She was here. Ashpool ignored the thoughts and sat down in a spot. After a groom she would go hunting. Her energy was back and she wanted to get back to normal.
Lotusheart spotted a friendly looking molly and decided to approach her. Maybe they could go hunting together. She felt a spark of pride as she realized that her old self would never be ablo to approach a cat casually and start a friendship. But she had fought her shyness.
"Hello, I'm Lotusheart. You're... Ashpool? I need to do some hunting. Would you, um, like to join me?" she asked. She was still a bit nervous around New cats, but it was worth it if she made a new friend.
Old October 10th, 2020, 10:29 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

dayheart found himself intrigued by the sound of a ‘huge fish’. he definitely had to go check this out! he hoped it would be pretty - then again, all fishies were pretty and shiny and all around cool fishies in their own fishy way. he wondered if he and splashleap would be able to catch it… y’know, so people could admire it from the fresh-kill pile, instead of losing sight of it in the middle of the water where the fishies all swim along in one place. and!! he had!! to see!! how huge!! this fish!! really was!! he couldn’t not go, not now that his curiosity had been sparked! cattail pond was also a lovely place - he remembered vibing over there. plus, fishing a huge fish with splashleap was a nice way to try to make a new friend :) so far, he had lots o’ reasons to go, and no reasons not to!

“yea yea yea let’s go for it!” dayheart eagerly agreed, offering the opposing warrior a smile before getting up to his paws, stretching a little bit, and giving (1) small peppy bounce to signal he was ready to go. “we can totally do this!” wooOO. huge fish!! “oh!! and thanks for inviting me because that was like super nice of you and i wouldn’t want to miss seeing a huge fish and all and actually catching the huge fish because that would be super fun and i hope you also think it’s fun because i don’t want to steal your fun because sharing is caring so we can like both have fun fishing the fish, y’know?” dayheart trailed off, wheezing a bit from the lack of oxygen breaks he’d taken between his words. “oo! is the fish coooll-lookinnnn’?” if splashleap had seen the size of the fishy, maybe she knew what it looked like!
// @gs29513
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 10th, 2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: bold formatting ;0
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:04 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes! She had found someone who wanted to go! With a matching a peppy bounce, she was making her way to the exit, a purr rumbling through her chest. This was going to be great! Her thoughts weren't exactly coherent at this point. She fish! Fish yummy! Eat it! Show off! With another happy skip, she started to........try to answer the questions and comments of Dayheart. Of which there were a lot. She was almost out the door by the time she had fully sorted through the noise actually.

With a purr, she started. Yes! We can SO do this! And.....I'm glad you're coming! Because.........you're big, and a good fisher, and..........It's HUGE! And.......I am small.
Which does not work so good. Plus, it has a big mouth, and I don't want eaten! Because being eaten is sad. Because no more fishing then, which is bad.
Whew. Deep breath. OHYES! It looked so cool! I think. Not sure how cool YOU think it looks, but I think it looks cool! It's really long, and it has a HUGE mouth! Oh yes, she said that already. With a shake of her head, she continued. And.......it has REALLY LONG things sticking OUT. It is.........very strange. And it is brown. And.........I think it will taste good. But you will see it! *gasp gasp* That had been exhausting! But hopefully they could go, get it, and have fun! Yes! @hope
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:40 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Patrols have until October 20th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Because characters haven't been participating, all patrols
are now being tracked in a spreadsheet.
A lack of reporting will result in your cats being spoken to.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD. ]

Sootflare

Following the meeting, Sootflare figured now would be a good time to send out the day's patrols. Most of the clan was gathered nearby and any stragglers would hopefully be quick to join their patrolmates.

"Alright, listen up! It's time for patrols!"

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: You find an owl chick and find the nest nearby in a tree hollow, what do you do? [prompt by wings!]]
"Almondpaw [ @Star Wolf ], Sassafrasfire [ @implimm ], Beanpaw [ @eerie elysian ] - you three will be led by Lionstar [ @BILL. ] to the ShadowClan border." he meowed. He figured, what with the news he had recently received about ShadowClan, that it would be best to send a full patrol that direction. Hopefully Lionstar wouldn't mind his deputy sending him on a patrol.
[note - this patrol will be allowed a three day extension due to implimm being on a trip ]

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: A tree has fallen over into the river. ]
"Duckbounce [ @Boo Bread ], you can take Lizardpaw [ @Shadeleaf ] and our new member Mossygrove [ @punkscape ] to mark the ThunderClan border."

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: You spot a half-eaten rabbit on other side of the border. Could there be a rogue nearby or did a WindClan patrol partake in their catch before heading home?]
"Sparrowskip [ @.:The Nightmare King:. ], Silentpaw [ @Elementals ], and Featherfang [ @kittygirl ] have the WindClan border."

That was borders done. Now all that was left was hunting. He already had one in marked down - himself and Heatherwing - and all that left was the other three. Simple stuff.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: You find several twolegs items left on the beach [a picnic basket and blanket], seemingly abandoned. If you check for food left behind, a member gets stuck in the picnic basket.]
"Blazeclaw [ @~dust~ ] and Rosepaw [ @Roseleader ] - you two have the beach. Watch out for the crabs, we've had too many cats get pinched by them."

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: You want to see if the cattails are edible. ]
"For the cattail pond... Dayheart [ @hope ] and Sleepypaw [ @Starfall ] are the lucky winners. Day - do focus on catching some fish. You can collect all the pretty rocks you want on the way back." he teased.

[OPTIONAL PROMPT: An old section of the tunnels has collapsed and left a new entrance. ]
"Minkfire [ @Mando ], you can take Cardinalpaw [ @sinister soot ] out in the direction of Lionsrange. Perhaps not all the way - it's a rather long trip - but see what you can catch on the way."

"Last but not least, I'll be going out hunting with Heatherwing [ @StarSpirit2009 ]."

"As always," he meowed, putting more emphasis into his words,"The highest priority is to get you patrol done and get it reported. If your patrol mates are holding yo back or not participating, move on without them. We have had too many patrols go unfinished in recent days for no apparent reason and, frankly, it's getting on my nerves.

"You're dismissed."

With a glance around, he headed to the camp entrance and waited for Heatherwing to join him.

Last edited by duckie; October 13th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.