Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM

Old September 7th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Alright, who's gonna bug me now!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Nehm blushed and meowed " I~i think I like you too! I will stay I guess anyways I normally sleep in my cave so my two-legs don't care! Hi Bella!" Nehm tapped Ziggy with her tail on his nose and hopped onto the top of couch and looked at Ziggy. She could not stop looking at him! He was so cute!
Bella shrunk back at the call of her name then quickly darted off into another room as Ziggy followed Nehm onto the couch. He gave her a confused look as he purred in amusement and said "Hey, what are you looking at?" He fluffed up his neck fur so it made his neck look twice the size and he did the same for the rest of his body.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 7th, 2019, 09:57 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

" Um (gulp) nothing!" Nehm meowed. Nehm smiled and was nervous. Nehm meowed " Well I should probably get some sleep I will just sleep on the carpet!" Nehm thought ( O my goodness he could of known I was staring at him! And was he trying to impress me by puffing up?!) Nehm curled up and was slowly closing her eyes.
@Orchidleaf

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen

Last edited by evergreen; September 7th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
" Um (gulp) nothing!" Nehm meowed. Nehm smiled and was nervous. Nehm meowed " Well I should probably get some sleep I will just sleep on the carpet!" Nehm thought ( O my goodness he could of known I was staring at him! And was he trying to impress me by puffing up?!) Nehm curled up and was slowly closing her eyes.
@Orchidleaf
Ziggy watched her slowly close her eyes and he hopped down as well. He stepped behind her and curled his large body around Nehm, curling his tail with hers as he let out a long, low purr and licked her neck as he slowly fell asleep.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:18 PM
You are beatiful believe

Nehm woke up at dawn in shock seeing the tom curled around her. Nehm meowed to Ziggy " Explain! Why were you on mez!?" Nehm actually liked it but pretended she did not care about that. Nehm sat up and started to groom her fur. Then, she went up onto the couch. Nehm heard a two-leg. Nehm whispered " Ambush!" She was not really use to two-legs around.

By~ evergreen
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Nehm woke up at dawn in shock seeing the tom curled around her. Nehm meowed to Ziggy " Explain! Why were you on mez!?" Nehm actually liked it but pretended she did not care about that. Nehm sat up and started to groom her fur. Then, she went up onto the couch. Nehm heard a two-leg. Nehm whispered " Ambush!" She was not really use to two-legs around.
Ziggy woke up in shock at the sudden question and blushed as he looked away "Well, it just gets a bit cold in here at night so...I figured I'd help you stay warm." He looked over to the door as a short but wrinkled female twoleg entered the den as well as a taller but just as wrinkled male twoleg. Gizmo, Motley, Bella, and Ziggy all rubbed against their legs but Ziggy left first over to Nehm and licked the top of her head. The Female made a sort of cooing sound and smiled but didn't bother Nehm, instead, she and the male retreated into the kitchen.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:30 PM
You are beatiful believe

" Uh is that what u do to a two-leg to comfort them?" Nehm meowed. Nehm looked at Ziggy and meowed " I should eat first and then, leave my brother may be worried! I could take you 2 my two-leg den!" Nehm looked at Gizmo and then Bella. Nehm thought ( Huh his family is pretty nice!)

By~ evergreen
Old September 7th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
" Uh is that what u do to a two-leg to comfort them?" Nehm meowed. Nehm looked at Ziggy and meowed " I should eat first and then, leave my brother may be worried! I could take you 2 my two-leg den!" Nehm looked at Gizmo and then Bella. Nehm thought ( Huh his family is pretty nice!)
Gizmo growled at that and hopped up onto the couch next to Ziggy, making it obvious how he was a bit bigger and taller than him "Oh no you won't! Ziggy is staying right here and that's final, there's no way I'd let him go off with you." Ziggy growled and stood up to snap at Gizmo "I'll go wherever I please! You can't control me anymore and you know it!" Gizmo growled and hissed as Motley guided Bella away from the scene, a worried look on his face as he whispered: "Oh this is going to be bad." Ziggy turned to Nehm with an angry look on his face "Sure, let's go to your two-leg den, I'm sure it'll be much better than here." With that, he quickly jumped off the couch and made his way outside as Gizmo called after him but Ziggy didn't respond. Gizmo turned to Nehm, rage burning in his eyes as he said: "You, you had better keep an eye on him, if my little brother comes back with even a single scratch on him, it'll be on you." He gave one last hiss before leaving the room.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:04 PM
You are beatiful believe

" Um do you think we should go back or at least bring Gizmo with us so he does not kill me!?" Nehm meowed, ignoring the faces Gizmo made at her. " Well if you change your mind just tell me! Oh we are already here wait a sec, we live pretty close by each other!" Nehm meowed. Nehm hopped through the small cat door and went inside. Inside was warm and nice. Then Nehm's brother came out from a corner and meowed " Where have you been all this time! Wait who is that!" Kenie meowed. Nehm replied " Don't worry I was with Ziggy! Ziggy met my brother Kenie!" Kenie mumbled to Nehm " He better have not of done anything to or set a paw on you!" Nehm meowed " Chill out! Come on Ziggy I can show you my area!"
@Orchidleaf

By~ evergreen

Last edited by evergreen; September 7th, 2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
" Um do you think we should go back or at least bring Gizmo with us so he does not kill me!?" Nehm meowed, ignoring the faces Gizmo made at her. " Well if you change your mind just tell me! Oh we are already here wait a sec, we live pretty close by each other!" Nehm meowed. Nehm hopped through the small cat door and went inside. Inside was warm and nice. Then Nehm's brother came out from a corner and meowed " Where have you been all this time! Wait who is that!" Kenie meowed. Nehm replied " Don't worry I was with Ziggy! Ziggy met my brother Kenie!" Kenie mumbled to Nehm " He better have not of done anything to or set a paw on you!" Nehm meowed " Chill out! Come on Ziggy I can show you my area!"
@Orchidleaf
Ziggy followed her and chuckled at her brother, giving him a mischievious glance as he whispered "Maybe I already did~." Just loud enough for Kenie to hear. He continued forward with Nehm until they arrived at her area and he looked around "Hmm, it's nice and cozy, kinda like mine."
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 7th, 2019, 11:22 PM
You are beatiful believe

" How dare you I will get you for it!" Kenie meowed. Kenie began to run towards Ziggy, luckily Nehm stopped him and meowed " Stop it he is just joking!" Kenie Meowed " sure! I am watching you Ziggy!" Nehm meowed " Sorry about that! Now Do you like it!" Nehm looked at Ziggy and patted him on his head with her tail.

@Orchidleaf

By~ evergreen

Last edited by evergreen; September 7th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.