Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 11:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Oh… Just as she sat by the nursery’s mouth, clearly no longer participating, but still there to watch, a little noise caught her attention. Bleedingkit. The always-happy little one, though with a name that hardly did the clumsy little guy justice. Even so, Nightshiver didn’t judge, and she only leaned down as she smiled at the young one. He was adorable, his little offer warming her heart. Honestly, she would’ve accepted in a heartbeat even if he hadn’t offered anything in turn – and Nightshiver wouldn’t bring it up again unless Bleedingkit truly wanted to help her – but she quickly gave a nod, a gentle expression on her face.
“Of course… G-go.. ahead.”
She whispered, keeping her voice soft and low as she leaned forward to form a little crevice under her stomach. Ah.
“Make.. ssssure you c-can still... breathe..fine, alright?”
She added, letting the little one make himself comfortable before she tucked her paws and tail beneath herself in an unusual loaf – well, the loaf didn’t look unusual itself, she white queen simply was not seen loafing often. But this was a worthy occasion to be sure. If Hawkbite looked her way, she would simply give a little pleasant smile, pretending there wasn’t a kit beneath her belly.

[ @Rani ]

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Event [#event]

The last round was coming to an end.
Who won?
Who lost?

We're about to find out.

ROUND THREE BEGINS.

______ DICE ROLLS ______

→ Kits need to roll at least a 6 to pass.
→ Apprentices need to roll at least a 8 to pass.
→ Warriors need to roll at least a 10 to pass.

Tickkit→ 6! Nice job! Hawkbite didn't detect you!
Flashpaw → 8! You barely got away with that! Hawk just missed you!
Squirrelpaw → 9! Staying put was a good idea, Hawk didn't notice you or your scent!
Midnightpaw→ 10! Being uncomfortable worked out! Hawk didn't notice you, again!
Moonmeadow → 6 1 11! Nice job staying hidden! That purrk is super useful, huh.
Brownkit → 10! Nice job! Hawk walked right by you!
Spiderpaw → 10! Hiding your scent really helped this round! Hawk didn't notice you!
Flamepaw → 4 10! Hawk didn't notice you after rolling in the dirt!
Eaglepaw → 10! Hawk didn't notice you! Nice!
Littlepaw → 2 10! You nearly got caught, but got away in your hiding spot! Nice!
Salamanderkit → 12! Staying put worked out this time! Hawk didn't notice you!
Sleepykit→ 10! Great job! Hawk didn't spot you!
Bleedingkit→ 12! Peculiar hiding spot, but it worked! Hawk didn't suspect a thing.

Honeykit→ 1! Well, that just didn't work, did it? Hawk noticed a weird prey scent in a bush and found you!
Darkcloud → 3! Drats! Hawk spotted you in those bushes! You should've hidden your scent!
Twistedkit → 3 4! Darn! Hawk found you!
Yellowpaw → 1 1 4! Well, well, you were a little too cocky for your own good. Hawk found you in that shrub. Better luck next time!

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Times up!"

Hawkbite called across the clearing, his eyes opening up. It was time to go on a stricter hunt. Hawkbite started his rounds around the clearing, his nose working at a mile a minute to scent out anyone who stood out.

Who'd survive this round?

---

"Honeykit, Darkcloud, Twistedkit, Yellowpaw, Birdkit, Mistlewhisker, Yarrowpaw, Shadowpaw are all out of the game, either found or didn't participate!" Hawkbite called. "Winners, gather towards me," The Commander spoke, gesturing with his tail that cats could come out of their hiding spots now.

"Flashpaw, Midnightpaw, Squirrelpaw, Spiderpaw, Flamepaw, Littlepaw, and Eaglepaw. You each have successfully completed your stealth training. Great job," Hawkbite would praise each of the apprentices. "As a prize, I'm offering you special training of your choice. That can be anything. From how to kill certain predators, to learning unique skills like jumping branch to branch for ambush or hunting. You think of it, then come to me and discuss it," Hawkbite spoke before moving on to the next group.

"Tickkit, Sleepykit, Salamanderkit, Bleedingkit, and Brownkit. Congrats on winning," he praised, wondering which of these cats will have acquired the shadow fiend skill following this event. It'd be interesting to find out. "Your prize will also be special training when you're apprentices," Hawkbite offered, hoping they'd overheard his offer to the apprentices. "Or, we practice some stuff now so you're prepared," Hawkbite blinked happily.

"And Moonmeadow," Hawkbite looked towards the warrior. The only warrior to have survived every round. "Congrats on winning. I have a particular reward for you. Will you follow me?" Hawkbite spoke, dismissing everyone and gesturing for Moonmeadow to follow. [will mention you in an upcoming post]

Redeem your IC rewards with a private RP!

STEALTH TRAINING COMPLETED:
○ Flashpaw
○ Midnightpaw
○ Squirrelpaw
○ Spiderpaw
○ Flamepaw
○ Littlepaw
○ Eaglepaw

In:
Sleepykit
Midnightpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Bleedingkit
Tickkit
Squirrelpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Moonmeadow
Brownkit
Spiderpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Eaglepaw [[3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Littlepaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Flamepaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE
Salamanderkit
Flashpaw [3/3] STEALTH TRAINING DONE

Out:
Round One- Amberfern
Round Two- Quietkit, Nightshiver, Doeflame, Willowpaw
Round Three- Honeykit, Darkcloud, Twistedkit, Yellowpaw, Birdkit, Mistlewhisker, Yarrowpaw, Shadowpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:24 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

When Bleedingkit [ @Rani ] was not found, Nightshiver slowly rose back up to let the little one out from under her.
"Good,,, Job"
She said gently, a fond smile on her face as she looked at the little one, then turned to glance at Hawkbite. He was, by all means, quite good with the young.

Meanwhile Sleepykit was fairly glad not to have been found. She made it and, gathering around Hawkbite with the rest, she pondered what lesson she wanted. Though she wanted to do something right away, she was unsure of what -- she would have to think about it deeply.

Old April 17th, 2024, 05:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

It worked? It worked!

As Hawkbite announced the winners (Bleedingkit among them) a happy squeal emanated from Nightshivers belly fluff, and a little head popped out, grinning wide as the bengal revealed himself. Yes it was perfect if strange, no one looked at the supervising queen who was already out, why would they? So the kitten hidden under her (now wiggling his way out) was undetected!

He stopped before bolting to Hawkbite, facing the forever queen and beaming at her before giving a little bow that tipping him over with his wobbling before he managed to right himself and chirping out a "Thank you Miss Nursery Ma'am! That was so awesome, you hid me super well! And I won, didja see it!" Bleedingkit seemed almost stunned even as he was completely ecstatic and giggled happily, wobbling around in his excitement as he gave a final "Thank you thank you thank you!" before stumbling off with a wave.

The little tom was riding on air, rolling over the information about sneaking he'd learned and internalizing it to make sure he could be just as good as Mr Pats when he was bigger and not just being a sneaky baby.

And he got extra training as well which was super cool, but he didnt really know what he wanted. The golden bengal would get normal hunting and fighting training as an apprentice right, so if this was to be a proper reward (his first ever) the training he asked for had to be special.... The tree thing sounded cool though, if dangerous considering his wobbling, so maybe he'd take the predator hunting instead.

That was for later though! For now he was wobbling his way over to Hawkbite with a big old grin and loudly/happily declaring "Thanks Mr Pats that was fun! I learned super lots and hide on the warriors den and under Miss Nursery Ma'am and you didnt find me and it was super cool!

I dont wanna lesson right now because Im little and cant do much so Im gonna ask when Im bigger. Gonna go tell Mama all about it now thank you bye!"
And there he went, toddling off without giving the enforcer any time to respond to any of that or his apparent newly assigned name, happy as a clam. No explanation given, of course.

@Estelle @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by Rani; April 17th, 2024 at 05:57 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownkit's head peeked out from the ferns, and once she heard that she hadn't been found, happily skipped out from her hiding spot to go see Hawkbite. "I did it!", she purred. "I was hiding over there, by the nursery. See? And you did a good job too, you found a lot of cats!"

Brownkit wasn't quite an apprentice yet, so she'd probably do that extra special training when she was. What did Brownkit want to learn, though...? Hm. She'd think about it, hard!!

@SuspiciousMindz [open, if anyone wants to celebrate!]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 17th, 2024 at 08:00 AM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:29 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit felt every inch of him leap at the news, he’d done it? YESS!!! Excitement making him squirm in an eager sttempt to free himself from his hiding place and tumbling out clumsily, bringing a storm of dirt with him as he gave his fur a vigorous and desperate shake he frowned looking at his muddied state. But he’d done it!!! Mother would be so so proud he’d grt extra prey and be the 2nd favourite forever! TickKit coughed once or twice rubbing his paw over his nose, before bounding over toward HawkBite a wide toothy smile on his face. ‘Yeah!!’ He would have shouted but, shouting was rude as taught by mother, so insteaddd he simply said it at as normal volume as he could with a big chunk of excitement in it. Even his excitement couldn’t drown out the rabid irritation this dirt was bringing him and his stomach felt like a pit had formed in it. Deeper than a pit at that. Tick Kit continually tried to get all the dirt off, icky!! And to no avail, with a slight frown he shook the annoyance away best he could and continued focusing. He had survived all 3 (there had been three right? ) rounds!! Even some of the warriors and apprentices couldn’t do that so clearly they were alllll better!!! Or just smaller, but that still meant the same!! Pride filling him he leapt at the idea of a prize, well he had thought there was gonna’ be a prize before but he couldn't recall it entirelyy soo.. PRIZE!!! Yeah!!!. He blinked at the idea of it being training? That’s even better!! They get super special training?! For real?!

(Lazy post cause I’m still ill )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!