Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:31 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaEevee View Post
Brightpool didn't like being reminded of the bullet she narrowly dodged in her family, the genetic disease that made her brother weak and blind. She knew it could still strike her at any moment, but she had great faith that StarClan protected her from that evil. Alas, it was inevitable to think about it, even just looking at Eaglesoul, suffering from its effects. Perhaps, that was a part of the reason she hadn't reached out for him: maybe she was avoiding being confronted by the reality of her family lineage, despite all her love for her littermate. Well, she supposed she'd have to face it eventually, and he seemed to be doing rather well, recovering his strength.
"You've always been quite spacious," she agreed with a purr of amusement. Brightpool was quite a tall cat, even then, her brother still managed to tower over her. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I've been doing quite well myself, I have an apprentice now! I cannot wait to teach the little guy how to be best he can be for WindClan. Speaking of which, is there anything I can do to help you, dear?"

Eaglesoul rubbed his head against his sister's cheek and at her question if there was something she could help him with he turned his head towards the warriors den where Silentwhisper was fast asleep. He could hear her snores even from out here his sharp ears picking up on it. Then he turned his blue unseeing eyes back to Brightpool. "Hm. Silent seems to be fast asleep and I wouldn't dare wake her. For all her affection that she shows one, she'll bite off your head if you disturb her sleep. Apparently disturbing her sleep includes leaving the nest... I don't really know with her ahah. But yeah, do you wanna go on a walk or a small run? Its how I build up my muscle as I can't exactly hunt yet. It is walks roughly an hour after dawn and then one just around sunset. It helps a lot with my coordination and sensing where things are. I am slowly building up a sight that isn't a sight." He turned around letting his tail flick slowly as he stretched out the kinks that had locked his back again. They were extremely relieving to be rid off and as Brightpool brushed against his side he felt like he needed to make his comment. They were littermates and for how much he hated it, there was a bit, a tiny tiny bit of resentment, but it was there, that he'd gotten hit and not his sister. It was obviously not a good thought but when you'd nearly died you obviously don't wanna go through it again, but he'd found out why and how the disease worked. "Dearest sister... Why haven't you been around? I kept wondering that as I laid on my sickbed."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 22nd, 2019, 02:32 PM
Sun & Bright & Thistle

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Eaglesoul rubbed his head against his sister's cheek and at her question if there was something she could help him with he turned his head towards the warriors den where Silentwhisper was fast asleep. He could hear her snores even from out here his sharp ears picking up on it. Then he turned his blue unseeing eyes back to Brightpool. "Hm. Silent seems to be fast asleep and I wouldn't dare wake her. For all her affection that she shows one, she'll bite off your head if you disturb her sleep. Apparently disturbing her sleep includes leaving the nest... I don't really know with her ahah. But yeah, do you wanna go on a walk or a small run? Its how I build up my muscle as I can't exactly hunt yet. It is walks roughly an hour after dawn and then one just around sunset. It helps a lot with my coordination and sensing where things are. I am slowly building up a sight that isn't a sight." He turned around letting his tail flick slowly as he stretched out the kinks that had locked his back again. They were extremely relieving to be rid off and as Brightpool brushed against his side he felt like he needed to make his comment. They were littermates and for how much he hated it, there was a bit, a tiny tiny bit of resentment, but it was there, that he'd gotten hit and not his sister. It was obviously not a good thought but when you'd nearly died you obviously don't wanna go through it again, but he'd found out why and how the disease worked. "Dearest sister... Why haven't you been around? I kept wondering that as I laid on my sickbed."
"That's so wonderful, Eaglesoul. With StarClan's blessing, you'll be back to top shape in no time!" She purred with delight at his progress. Brightpool didn't understand what this 'sight that isn't a sight' was, exactly, but she supposed it was something that helped her brother explore the territory they'd both grown so used to before the disease took hold. "I'd be glad to accompany you in your dawn walk," she agreed, though his next comment made the molly's ears flatten and her shoulders rose as she flashed an awkward, apologetic smile at her littermate. She hoped he wouldn't ask that question. "Oh, you know how it is... There's so much to do..." Brightpool answered half-heartedly, with a dismissive flicker of her tail that indicated she wanted nothing more than to drop the topic. "But I am truly sorry if you missed me, Eagle," she added, looking everywhere but his eyes.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 02:49 PM
Sun & Bright & Thistle

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

When Brightpool padded into the Apprentices' Den, it was early. So early, most of the apprentices were still comfortably asleep in their nests and the sun still hadn't appeared in the horizon outside. Just as she liked it- there was nothing better than seeing the first rays of light with your own eyes, and she wanted to share that with her apprentice this morning while they trained. Straining her eyes to spot his dark pelt in the barely lit den, she made her way to his nest. "Chickepaw!" she called, her voice barely above a whisper, and prodded lightly at his side.

@Rosemew
Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
"Mhm," she giggled out lightheartedly, in an almost apprentice-like giddiness. It was strange to feel the feeling again, but she wouldn't dare chase it away. She missed feeling giddy and playful instead of tired all of the time. As he batted at her, Adderheart would bob and weave out of the way, even swinging out a paw of her own before settling down as he did. While he actively tried to sit taller, she would comfortably make herself low to the ground, if not slightly leaned up next to him. She had accepted that she wasn't as tall or nearly as big as him, she never would be, and that was okay. She wasn't a cat that needed protecting, but if there was ever a time she was at her weakest, she could rely on him, and she felt that.

"Well if you do, let me know, we could always make this our hangout spot! It beats the crowded warriors den anyways," her eyes almost seemed to light up at the idea of the two of them having a secret hideout, away from prying eyes and ears, away from the chaos that the camp could be at times. And the smirk on his maw, well, it caused her heart to flutter. She might be able to look forward to coming here, now that she had her friend to share it with. Not that she didn't look forward to coming here before, it was peaceful after all, but having Pineneedle here sometimes would make it all the more better.

Of course the time for butterflies fluttered away, though she was still happy to be in his presence, it was time to get things off of her chest, even if he couldn't help per-say. She found herself nervously look from her paws to him, waiting to see if he would say anything, what he would say, do, anything. Before finally he spoke, her eyes now focusing on him and him alone. The sandy tabby molly was acutely aware of her heart thumping in her chest as she watched and listened to him. Slowly, after he had finished his little speech, she would sit up and nod her head before heaving out a breath, closing her eyes and pressing her forehead to his chest. She knew she had been pushing herself to hard, but it was different to hear him.. Concerned. It was different to hear other cats address it, aside from the medicine cat who's job it was to care.

Adderheart's ears swiveled as he began to tell her his idea, but her head would remain pressed to him, eyes closing. "Pine I.. I couldn't have picked a better friend than you," she murmured just low enough for him to hear and for the wind to be unable to carry away. "There was a time that I thought.. That I thought you wouldn't change, that we wouldn't be able to be true friends but... Pineneedle I love you. I don't think I've ever needed another cat, but I... I definitely needed to hear that. You're idea, it's wonderful. Whenever I catch myself wanting to work too much, I'll come here instead, and I expect you to do the same when you've been feeling too angry."

Pausing, the molly would finally pull her head from him to look slightly up, towards his eyes. "I don't.. I don't know why I've been trying to fight this alone, but I know I'm not the only one who has to deal with things... Pine. Is.. Is there anything you need to talk about? I don't think I've asked it before, and I only think its fair to let you clear your chest."
The tom took a second to breathe, resting his chin on the top of her head, the tip of his tail lightly touching her flank. She was special, really - Pineneedle didn't know another cat who would've put up with him. His parents, perhaps, but they were long gone - and he'd never had another real friend. He'd had an apprentice before, but she'd never really gotten to know him - and they rarely talked anymore. It was awkward bump-ins in the clearing, if anything, and part of him wondered what it would be like to have more. He never would; he wasn't stupid, he knew with the way they'd left things, it would be odd for him to keep trying to reach out. But Adderheart? She'd been there since the beginning, and despite their many close calls, she'd never given up on him. She made him want to be better, try to be better, and it was all something he'd never thought he would get. Listening to her quiet, soft voice, he eventually began to purr. It sounded rusty at first, and eventually moved into a smooth, gentle sound. No one, not even his parents in the past, had seen Pineneedle filled with raw emotion. Except for Adderheart, and he definitely loved her for it.

She was the only one he could trust here, and honestly - he wasn't sure how she hadn't moved on by now. He was trying to be good, to do better, but it was like it wasn't there. Like he hadn't been born with the capacity for it. Maybe he could figure out a way, someday, but for now... she would remain the only one who knew there was anything more beneath his rough, angry exterior. The last time anyone had told Pineneedle they loved him had been when he was a kit, in the nursery, and even then... he wasn't sure he believed it. Love was a show, not tell, thing for him. His parents said they loved him, but they'd never shown it. Maybe if they had, things would have been different. He believed her, though. She wouldn't lie to him. She'd never lied to him. He admired that more than anything else about her, and that was saying a lot, because he could've gone on forever about how beautiful, and incredible, and passionate she was. "I will. I promise, and... I'll try to do better. I want to do better." He could've continued, but he didn't know how to explain what he was feeling, and all he knew was that somehow, along the way, something had changed.

A lot of things had changed, but this was a different kind of change. He liked it, honestly; it felt good. It felt like good things were coming. He met her gaze, searching to see if he could find anything that looked like it could've been feelings, but either he wasn't looking hard enough or it simply wasn't there. It didn't matter. She loved him anyways, and he loved her, and eventually, they'd figure this out. "Oh, you know me. I could go on forever about our clanmates-" he laughed, shortly - "but, like I said, I'm trying to do better. That's all. I've been... I mean, this is going to sound crazy, but I've been trying to think like you would. You know, you always see the best in everyone. I'm working on that." He broke eye contact, partially embarrased by what he'd just said. It honestly did sound crazy. If someone had said that to him, he'd think they were going insane. But the way Adderheart saw other cats, the way she talked about things... Pineneedle wanted that. He wanted to love their Clan and clanmates like she did, to have the same passion and desire to help them, and for now, this was as close as he could get.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

He’d never been a fan of crowds. Or really, just other cats in general. It was annoying, having to live with cats who thought nothing more than about basic needs on a day to day basis. Of course, that was needed, he knew cats needed to think about these things. But Cloudedspring didn’t understand why cats couldn’t seem to think of anything more than just that. Why they couldn’t think with an open, inquisitive mind and a creative spirit.
But he supposed not everyone could be as... highly inquisitive and intelligent as he was. Over the past few moons, the first few moons of being a warrior, Cloudedspring had become even more iffy when it came to social interactions. His mentor always told him that it would get better, they he would grow socially as well as mentally and physically. But that didn’t happen. Cloudedspring grew mentally for sure, and that just seemed to push other cats away even more. Not that the creamy Bengal minded very much. He was content with staying to his own devices and ignoring all of his clanmates. It was actually an easy feat, he didn’t exactly give off a friendly approachable demeanor. His sky-blue eyes had become hardened over the moons, and he constantly had a look of judgement of his face. But Cloudedspring was always judging. Whether it be a situation or another cat, when his eyes scrutinized, the judging would intensify.
Right now, those eyes were closed as Cloudedspring lay in the clearing, trying to get a decent amount of “socializing” before he hid himself away in the territory again. He wouldn’t seem anybody out to socialize with, but he was in the clearing with other cats, so he assumed that could count.
@lacumaru

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; July 22nd, 2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 01:29 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
When Brightpool padded into the Apprentices' Den, it was early. So early, most of the apprentices were still comfortably asleep in their nests and the sun still hadn't appeared in the horizon outside. Just as she liked it- there was nothing better than seeing the first rays of light with your own eyes, and she wanted to share that with her apprentice this morning while they trained. Straining her eyes to spot his dark pelt in the barely lit den, she made her way to his nest. "Chickepaw!" she called, her voice barely above a whisper, and prodded lightly at his side.

@Rosemew

Chickenpaw shifted slightly as he felt the slight prodding at his sides, ears flicking every so often. But he slowly opened his eyes at his name being said, curiously looking at the molly. Oh! His mentor! The dark tom almost forgot about that, sitting up. "uh, brightpool!" he said, somewhat a low greet as he shook his pelt to quickly get rid of any dirt or debris. Ew. His yellow gaze went to the entrance, squinting slightly as the first rays of sunshine came up. "er..you woke me up pretty,,early." he said.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 23rd, 2019, 01:48 AM
Sun & Bright & Thistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Chickenpaw shifted slightly as he felt the slight prodding at his sides, ears flicking every so often. But he slowly opened his eyes at his name being said, curiously looking at the molly. Oh! His mentor! The dark tom almost forgot about that, sitting up. "uh, brightpool!" he said, somewhat a low greet as he shook his pelt to quickly get rid of any dirt or debris. Ew. His yellow gaze went to the entrance, squinting slightly as the first rays of sunshine came up. "er..you woke me up pretty,,early." he said.
"Well, of course, dear! This is the best time for training. We can watch the sunrise and feel the dawn breeze. It'll strengthen the warrior inside you!" As if to prove a point, she took in a deep breath, filling her lungs with the fresh scents of the morning she loved so much. It always put her in a great mood. "Isn't it wonderful? The whole forest is waking up with us. So, what is your heart telling you today? Would you like to hunt, or perhaps practice some fighting moves?"
Old July 23rd, 2019, 02:08 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"That's so wonderful, Eaglesoul. With StarClan's blessing, you'll be back to top shape in no time!" She purred with delight at his progress. Brightpool didn't understand what this 'sight that isn't a sight' was, exactly, but she supposed it was something that helped her brother explore the territory they'd both grown so used to before the disease took hold. "I'd be glad to accompany you in your dawn walk," she agreed, though his next comment made the molly's ears flatten and her shoulders rose as she flashed an awkward, apologetic smile at her littermate. She hoped he wouldn't ask that question. "Oh, you know how it is... There's so much to do..." Brightpool answered half-heartedly, with a dismissive flicker of her tail that indicated she wanted nothing more than to drop the topic. "But I am truly sorry if you missed me, Eagle," she added, looking everywhere but his eyes.
Eaglesoul sighed heavily. His sister was obviously hiding something from him that was related to the disease that ran through Eagle's veins, that ran through both their veins. "You're always busy Brightpool. Always, and it seemed like you were avoiding me until just recently. I do wonder where your issue was or is it still there? I can feel that you're not looking into my eyes Bright. When you look into my eyes there is a lack of light because your head blocks out the sun." He then flicked his tail dismissively. He was getting annoyed and frustrated over small things but he might have to discuss this issue with Silentwhisper whenever she woke up, because it certainly had him agitated and he knew that she would be able to read that in his blue and usually blank and cloudy eyes. Shaking is fur again that feel down on his bony frame he felt the sun's light warm the darker marble patches of fur on his body and let out a slow purr. "I can see more than I ever used to. I am still adapting and although I would never have chosen to let my sight go if I had the choice, I have learned so much from this and it has given me another way of seeing the world. I do miss watching the sunset and seeing the colors of this world but now I can hear the rabbits in the burrows, the steps of cats chasing others or prey on the moor, or the wingbeats of an injured eagle. I can smell and define most if not all scents that cover the ground, if someone is sad or happy. I can pick up way more than I could when I could see."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 23rd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

looking at her with a fond smile he looked at her ruffled pelt, he took a paw and patted her head to smooth out a few hairs. with a bright smile he looked at her groggy eyes. his gaze was bright as he gave a happy look as she asked what they were to talk about. “ohhh” he said in a giddy way “what sort of pelt color are you in to, or no...” he cut himself off “eye color, whats your favorite color? just color!” he said happily and tried to disguise what his plans were.
i’ll have to consult the others he thought with a bright smile as he reminisced on his plan. as he looked at his white and flowing paws he extended his claws out for a moment and bit his claws to get the dirt out and yawned again before looking back at the deputy. he enjoyed helping with the cats from the other clans, but buttercup was his project. until he had a kit of his own this was his job. next to being a warrior of course. but this was so so much more fun for him. he licked a paw and ran it over his ear with a smile before looking her in the eyes with a glowing grin.

As Cottonspirit patted her head leveling out some of her messy fur she smiled. She was blessed to have a friend like him. Even if she didn't quite understand him at times he was a good friend. Listening to his questions Buttercupbreeze was kinda taken aback but by the end her expression had been taken over by an amused look. What's he up to now? Post and she colors? She mused. It was a good question, or questions actually. If she was honest she couldn't really think of answers. She never really thought of what color pelt or eyes she liked. Was it normal to think of that? "Just color? You sure? It seems to want to know more them that. Pelt and eye perhaps?" Buttercup meowed a giggle escaping her. Surprisingly there were two sides of Buttercupbreeze when she was tierd, gigglely and playful or grumpy and over it. Luckily she was in a good playful mood this morning.
"Well let's see, I like yellow. It's a bright color that reminds me of the sun's warmth. And," She admitted pondering a bit. "Pink, like that really pale pink you see as the sun rises. Its so pretty." A smile crossed Buttercup's muzzle as she explained that. Pink and yellow went together nicely too. Though the creamy molly felt that didn't cover his question. "Now this can't just be about me, what's your favorite color?" She asked tail swishing behind her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:47 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He’d never been a fan of crowds. Or really, just other cats in general. It was annoying, having to live with cats who thought nothing more than about basic needs on a day to day basis. Of course, that was needed, he knew cats needed to think about these things. But Cloudedspring didn’t understand why cats couldn’t seem to think of anything more than just that. Why they couldn’t think with an open, inquisitive mind and a creative spirit.
But he supposed not everyone could be as... highly inquisitive and intelligent as he was. Over the past few moons, the first few moons of being a warrior, Cloudedspring had become even more iffy when it came to social interactions. His mentor always told him that it would get better, they he would grow socially as well as mentally and physically. But that didn’t happen. Cloudedspring grew mentally for sure, and that just seemed to push other cats away even more. Not that the creamy Bengal minded very much. He was content with staying to his own devices and ignoring all of his clanmates. It was actually an easy feat, he didn’t exactly give off a friendly approachable demeanor. His sky-blue eyes had become hardened over the moons, and he constantly had a look of judgement of his face. But Cloudedspring was always judging. Whether it be a situation or another cat, when his eyes scrutinized, the judging would intensify.
Right now, those eyes were closed as Cloudedspring lay in the clearing, trying to get a decent amount of “socializing” before he hid himself away in the territory again. He wouldn’t seem anybody out to socialize with, but he was in the clearing with other cats, so he assumed that could count.
@lacumaru
Stepping into the camp as she slipped from the warrior's den, her head held high, Cherryblossom gave a yawn and sat down, grooming her pelt to perfection. Though, as she spent all of the time in front of the entrance, many warriors wishing to be freed into the clearing were grumbling behind her, only to be hissed at when they tried to push past her form. "How dare you be so vile and touch my pelt? You worthless scum! Now I have to start all over!" Cherryblossom's tail swished and she resumed her grooming, causing a groan to carry through the growing crowd of those waiting to do their duties. Once she was finished, she stood up, gave a devilish giggle towards all those who were waiting, and stepped out of the way.
Her pristine Siamese pelt glistened in the sun as she sat in the center of the camp, calling out to all those who passed her. And yet, the annoyed eye rolls and sighs of disappointment were only fueling her need for attention, and she grinned as she searched for others to annoy. As her gaze swept over the clearing, Cherryblossom silently examined the look on each and every feline's faces. Her ears perked, however, as her attention fell upon a certain tom- she couldn't be bothered to remember his name- and she waltzed over, her pupils narrowed with mischief. Noticing his eyes were closed, and took the perfect moment to not-so-sneakily slide up to him and plop herself down only a tail-length away.
"Hello," she sang, staring down at him through bright eyes.
Closed Thread