Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:05 AM
Shadewind
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:56 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:45 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:38 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Eelpaw looked at Midgepaw. "Here. Rushpaw told me it's your favorite.", she said, giving the apprentice the lapwing she had caught. Rushpaw looked at them and smiled as they three continued walking back to camp.
Midgepaw nodded, giving Rushpaw a curious glance, then accepted the lapwing, picking it up as best they could and half carrying it half dragging it along. “Thanks.” they mumbled around a mouthful of feathers, the tip of their tail twitching thoughtfully as the three apprentices continued along the moors.

Last edited by doghouse; June 27th, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw nodded, giving Rushpaw a curious glance, then accepted the lapwing, picking it up as best they could and half carrying it half dragging it along. “Thanks.” they mumbled around a mouthful of feathers, the tip of their tail twitching thoughtfully as the three apprentices continued along the moors.
"You're welcome, Midgepaw.", Eelpaw meowed, her tail curling up in friendliness, happiness, embarrassment, and curiosity. Rushpaw continued walking evne the the plump rabbit slowed him down a bit as he held the limp body of the rabbit in his jaws.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 27th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 10:01 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"You're welcome, Midgepaw.", Eelpaw meowed, her tail curling up in friendliness, happiness, embarrassment, and curiosity. Rushpaw continued walking evne the the plump rabbit slowed him down a bit as he held the limp body of the rabbit in his jaws.
Midgepaw nodded their thanks again and continued on, dragging the large feathery animal towards camp alongside their friends, a calmness settling over them as what had previously transpired was pushed from their mind. Something about the moors was to mystic and beautiful, perhaps the dark purple clouds that sat on the horizon or the slowly sinking sun or the soft and constant swish of wind, or perhaps all three. Whatever it was, Midgepaw loved it.

Last edited by doghouse; June 27th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

A pretty molly by the name of Runningflame killed a mouse she had been hunting. She took it to camp, setting it in the fresh-kill pile.
(tired, g'dnight.)
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
For a moment, Surgestorm was proud of himself when the kitten smiled up -well, down - at him from his laying position. Maybe he wasn't as rusty at talking to kittens than he had thought so. The past few moons had consisted of only apprentices; especially Moonpaw and she was seeming even more sophisticated with every day that passed, even as she struggled with her injuries. It seem as if all of his cute kitten friends were beginning to grow up, they were all apprentices now.
...And then Owlkit was reminded of his injury and the threat of tears were back. He felt absolutely terrible for the young tom kit; Surgestorm definitely didn't want to terrorize him. He would have to come up with a plan to make this a pleasant trip for the youngin'.

He was glad when the paw was offered up to him. From many past experiences, most kits his age hid their injuries from him at first before he was able to gain their trust. He took a moment to study his tiny pad, but didn't go to touch it yet, instead returning eye contact. "Fall off?" He scoffed playfully. "You seem way too strong for that to happen! I assure you, your paw will stay firmly in it's rightful spot." Surgestorm paused, his yellow orbs brightening with an idea.

The medicine cat leaned forward slightly, his yellow eyes lighting up and his voice dropping to a whisper. "Let me tell you a secret," He mewed softly. "I'm not really very special, but you see these leaves?" One paw nudged bright yellow petals forward; marigold. "These are my magic herbs, my secret weapon. And they're what will fix your paw right up in no time." He twisted around to grab another sweet smelling bundle from a secret spot in his herb storage. "And if your super super good for me and stay strong, you'll get to try my favorite magic herb. It'll perk you up so much, your friends won't be able to catch you if you play tag." Of course, there was no magic to honey, only sugar rushes.
A compliment? He definitely wasn't expecting the medicine cat to compliment him on his strength. The cat didn't look all that strong, but Owlkit wouldn't want to get in a fight with a medicine cat. They had healing leaves, it would be totally unfair! Either way, a goofy grin crept it's way across his face as he inflated, puffing out his chest just slightly. It felt good to be admired!

"OK, so maybe the kit was right, but I just wanted to make sure!" He piped up in confidence, the pain subsiding a bit as the two conversed. He's be lying if he said he didn't feel a little better with confirmation that his paw would indeed not fall off. Interest pricked at his pelt as he watched Surgestorm lean in, the kit mimicking the action, his eyes wide as the older cat whispered to him. Enthralled by the prospect of learning a secret, Owlkit let his eyes follow the path of the marigold as it was presented to him. He was a sucker for secrets. He kept the /best/ secrets. Honestly, the kit would probably boast about it to his friends for moons.

"Magic herb?" His voice was just barely a whisper. It would make all his pain go away? He was hesitant, but when Surgestorm pulled out the honey bundle, although Owl had no clue what it was, the kit's expression lit up like the sun. The smell was divinely sweet. He could settle for this! Acting as if he were debating on whether or not to eat the herbs, the kit slowly nodded as he leaned down to lap up the flower petals, favoring his infected paw. It was... very meh. His nose crinkled in disgust as he struggled to swallow the leaves, heaving slightly as they went down his throat. A miserable look on his face, the kit looked at Surge with large eyes, almost like he had been betrayed. It was a little over-dramatic honestly.

"Do I get the magic herb now?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 28th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Midgepaw nodded their thanks again and continued on, dragging the large feathery animal towards camp alongside their friends, a calmness settling over them as what had previously transpired was pushed from their mind. Something about the moors was to mystic and beautiful, perhaps the dark purple clouds that sat on the horizon or the slowly sinking sun or the soft and constant swish of wind, or perhaps all three. Whatever it was, Midgepaw loved it.
Rushpaw and Eelpaw continued walking alongside Midgepaw. "We're almost at camp, you two. Don't worry.", the ginger apprentice meowed. "I know that, Rushpaw.", Eelpaw mewed, smiling.

Old June 28th, 2017, 06:13 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Rushpaw and Eelpaw continued walking alongside Midgepaw. "We're almost at camp, you two. Don't worry.", the ginger apprentice meowed. "I know that, Rushpaw.", Eelpaw mewed, smiling.
“I wasn't. ” Midgepaw protested, picking up their pace as best as they could so that they could keep up a bit better, as they had started lagging behind. They were the most worn out they had ever been it seemed, and the young apprentice wanted nothing more than to curl up in their nice soft nest and take a good long nap.
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:29 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

“I wasn't. ” Midgepaw protested, picking up their pace as best as they could so that they could keep up a bit better, as they had started lagging behind. They were the most worn out they had ever been it seemed, and the young apprentice wanted nothing more than to curl up in their nice soft nest and take a good long nap.
"I know you weren't worrying, Midgepaw.", Rushpaw replied. Eelpaw kept the two apprentices' paces.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 28th, 2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
{sorry this took so long! i expected to have internet this weekend, but nope.}

Crystaltail followed suit, leaping forward and beginning to sprint forward. Soon she was next to Owlspark, breathing heavily. "Gotta go faster than that!"
(You're totally fine! I'm on vacation anyways- I can only really sneak things in now and then xD)

Owlspark tilted his head towards Crystaltail slightly to acknowledge her, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "I'll show you faster," he huffed out, trying to make his strides longer and succeeding only slightly. He wasn't bothered by the fact that she would most likely win- rather, he was enjoying the competitive nature his new friend was showing. He did consider her a friend now. And goodness did this molly have a fun character to her, he couldn't help but notice how simply enjoyable she was to be around. He glanced to the side of him again to get a glimpse of Crystaltail.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:07 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"I know you weren't worrying, Midgepaw.", Rushpaw replied. Eelpaw kept the two apprentices' paces.
Midgepaw looked at Rushpaw cautiously, unable to tell if Rushpaw was mad or not. His tone was too confusing for the younger mottled apprentice, and they couldn't tell if that was a mad tone or an annoyed tone or teasing or what it was. Uncertain, they pushed on, easily keeping pace as they turned their grief into a reason to keep going.