Today 02:38 AM

Old September 26th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Bliss Girl

The tom briefly acknowledged Tallmarsh’s comments, smiling brightly at her for a moment. He was energized, ready to take the next life he would receive.
His eyes widened as a small kit padded up to him, and he bent his head slightly as she neared. I didn’t know kits gave lives... but then again, everyone has something they can give to the clan. He listened to Shiverkit’s small voice, giving him his life. Hope. She was right, he could sure use that. Tilting his head to allow her to reach his nose, Flintspirit closed his eyes. He felt her nose touch is, and instantly a literal brightness seemed to shoot through him. He was filled with optimism and thoughts of how things could go right. How he could hold out for things to turn out right. There was no pain in the fiery burning of hope, just the pure brightness and hopefulness that his clan had been lacking so much recently.
Green eyes reopened as the kitten stepped away, and Flintspirit gave her a small smile. He opted to not say anything more, simply glancing around to see which cat would approach him next. So far, he felt great with the lives being given.

@Orchidleaf [Dappleclaw is next!] [ @Delta]
Dappleclaw dipped her head as the kit receded, cueing her to give this new leader a life. She slowly emerged from the other cats, her many scars, a missing eye and missing leg allowing her to stand out. She didn't smile at the tom but her eyes glowed with admiration and respect as she dipped her head, "Greetings Flintspirit, I am Dappleclaw and I am here to bestow upon you a life of bravery so that you may take action even when it seems like the world is against you." Dappleclaw moved forward and touched her nose to his, allowing her pain-filled life of determination and sacrifice to flow into him with a cold sensation washing over her but she could almost feel the heat of the lives he'd been given radiate off of his fur. She slowly pulled her nose away from his and bowed before giving him a small smile and a few words, "You're gonna do good Flintspirit, I know it." She then proceeded to back into her original spot.

@.:Virgo:.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; September 26th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.
Old September 26th, 2019, 10:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Orchidleaf

The tom watched as the one-eyed cat approached him, trying not to stare too long at her missing leg. Or, the space her leg would be at least. He smiled warily at her as she began to speak, unsure of what to think of this Starclan warrior. But still respectful towards her all the same. He didn’t want to risk being extremely disrespectful to these cats who were giving him lives.
He listened carefully to her words, before feeling her nose touch his. This life came as a shock, the pain that bravery brought, the intensity with which it flowed through his system. He felt the determination, and also a lack of fear as the life spread through his veins. The pain started to ebb away as soon as Dappleclaw stepped away, and Flintspirit let his eyes drift back open. That was number three. He was still ready for more. All of these lives were just different emotions he’d felt before, but separated from others and intensified. At her parting words, Flintspirit returned them with a smile of his own. “Thank you.” He then straightened up, prepared for the fourth cat to step up to him.

@.:Virgo:. [Emeraldeyes is up] [ @Delta]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 27th, 2019, 05:40 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Dappleclaw dipped her head as the kit receded, cueing her to give this new leader a life. She slowly emerged from the other cats, her many scars, a missing eye and missing leg allowing her to stand out. She didn't smile at the tom but her eyes glowed with admiration and respect as she dipped her head, "Greetings Flintspirit, I am Dappleclaw and I am here to bestow upon you a life of bravery so that you may take action even when it seems like the world is against you." Dappleclaw moved forward and touched her nose to his, allowing her pain-filled life of determination and sacrifice to flow into him with a cold sensation washing over her but she could almost feel the heat of the lives he'd been given radiate off of his fur. She slowly pulled her nose away from his and bowed before giving him a small smile and a few words, "You're gonna do good Flintspirit, I know it." She then proceeded to back into her original spot.

Emeraldeyes stared off, the tall brown tabby looking past everything else. He sat solemnly in the mist, waiting until it was his turn to give the new leader his life. Emerald snapped out of the daze as the last cat started walking back. He stood tall and proud and waited until the last cat had returned to their ranks in the mist. After giving a polite nod to the previous life-giver, he emerged from the mist with confident and long strides, closing the distance between him and Flintspirit quickly.

“Hello, Flintspirit.” He stared into the other tom’s eyes, his emerald optics almost glowing. “You probably don't know of me, but my name is Emeraldeyes. And I am to bestow upon you the life of Protection. Use it to protect the kits and apprentices of your clan to the greatest extent, for they are your future.” And with that, he touched his nose to Flintspirit’s, transferring the life. He stepped back a tail length and then he sharply turned. He strode back into the mist and sat down.

@Okapi
@RedHead
((Ack I'm soooo late! Sorry!))

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; September 27th, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:41 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

The next cat had approached him very quickly after Dappleclaw, and Flintspirit watched him, bright green eyes meeting emerald. He listened closely as Emeraldeyes spoke, established flicking slightly at his wording. Flintspirit planned to protect his eyes entire clan. Though he did find the wisdom in the old cat’s words, and he reached forward with his nose to receive the life. It was as intense as his last life, maybe more. The pain flowed through him, but the tom embraced as it did. It was a satisfying pain, something that let him know he was feeling this for the greater good. As Emeraldeyes pulled away, the feeling from that life took longer to ebb way than the last one. Flintspirit endured it, knowing to expect the next cat to approach him shortly.
@Okapi [Lilacblossom is up] [ @Delta]

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; September 27th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The next cat had approached him very quickly after Dappleclaw, and Flintspirit watched him, bright green eyes meeting emerald. He listened closely as Emeraldeyes spoke, established flicking slightly at his wording. Flintspirit planned to protect his eyes entire clan. Though he did find the wisdom in the old cat’s words, and he reached forward with his nose to receive the life. It was as intense as his last life, maybe more. The pain flowed through him, but the tom embraced as it did. It was a satisfying pain, something that let him know he was feeling this for the greater good. As Emeraldeyes pulled away, the feeling from that life took longer to ebb way than the last one. Flintspirit endured it, knowing to expect the next cat to approach him shortly.
@Okapi [Lilacblossom is up] [ @Delta]
A smallish warrior with light brown fur and glazed over light green eyes. She smelled of Thunderclan. The molly daintily approached Flintspirit,” Hello. I am Lilacblossom.” She dipped her head respectfully,” My sister killed me because she wanted to return to Thunderclan from the Dusk Syndicate and I warned her that if she did. I’d tell everyone where she went. She killed me. But I’ve forgiven her.” She paused smiling slightly,” I give you a life of forgiveness, forgive your rivals and enemies.” She mewed before touching her nose to Flintspirit knowing he would feel pain. After she finished she quietly walked away.
Old September 30th, 2019, 03:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

@Okapi

The tom listened to the next cat’s story, knowing that every word was probably important. These cats were each here for a reason. To give him a life he would need during his leadership.
He bent his head to accept this life that Lilacblossom was giving him. Forgiveness. It gripped him with a pain that he was not prepared for, and the tom visibly winced and tensed up as it gripped at his veins. He felt this one, deep down and personal too. There were so many unforgiven things left in his life, and this life was coming, cleansing and replacing it with a fiery reminder to forgive from now on. As Lilacblossom stepped away, Flintspirit was left breathing hard, but he nodded on thanks to the dusty brown molly as she made her way back to Starclan’s ranks.
Taking a gulping breath, the tom raised his head to scan around for the next cat. These lives were getting harder and harder to bear as they went on, and he understood why his daughter had come first. To give him the strength he needed to bear all these lives. But he was ready to continue.

[ @gemini Roaringlion’s turn ] [ @Delta]

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; October 2nd, 2019 at 02:07 PM.
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:15 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@RedHead
roaringlion felt his black fur prick on end, he hadn’t been dead for long but he longed for that rush of adrenaline he had felt while he was still alive and in thunderclan. “flintspirit.” he said with a respectful dip of his head a grin on his face and longing shining in his amber eyes as his voice rumbled. “i am roaringlion. i’m not sure if you remember me but i was of your clan.” he said making eye contact with the other dark tom. “while it pains me to be here, i’m glad to see you.” he said with a slight chuckle trying to keep this serious, “i am here to give you the life of acceptance” he began before a far more actually serious look transcended him, “i never felt like i fit in, never wanted to either, but even if there are others that don’t care what other think they should still have a shoulder to lean on, a cat to turn to.” he took a deep breath “use this life to care for your clan, and every cat in it no matter who they are.” he said “i know you will use it well.” with that notion he took a step forward and placed his short furred muzzle on top of the leader’s head, before stepping away with a polite nod “good luck flintstar.” he said before backing back into the shadows that surrounded them.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old October 2nd, 2019, 02:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

@gemini

The dark-furred warrior was surprised to see a tomcat he recognized step out of the shadows next. Of course he remembered Nightflame, and he knew of those tomcat. It hadn’t been too terribly long since Roaringlion had died, if Flintspirit remembered correctly. He gave the other tomcat a friendly smile. “It’s nice to see you again Roaringlion.” He didn’t want to mention anything about his death, Flintspirit only knew that it had come on surprisingly.
As Roaringlion became serious, Flintspirit perked his ears. He knew this was declaration of his sixth life, and he intended to listen carefully. As the Starclan tom finished his words, Flintspirit met him halfway, putting his nose to the tom’s. He was glad to know that cats he’d known who’d died were doing well. Starclan seemed like an excellent place to remain. As the life entered his body, Flintspirit tensed, awaiting pain. He only felt a flicker of it, a reminder of the loneliness that not being accepted could bring. But then he was filled with an uncharacteristic warmth, that speed trough his limbs and warmed him down to his very toes. The life filled him with a desire to reach out and accept everyone in his clan. To make sure they all knew they were wanted and needed.
He now found new strength ignited in his limbs as he stepped back, giving Roaringlion a parting smile and an appreciative dip of his head. The other tom’s words stilled him as he realized, he was going to be Flintstar. Three more lives, and then he would return to his clan as it’s new leader. The thought filled him with some worry and he gulped, but held his head up and he awaited for the next cat to approach him.

[ @hope Shimmerpaw’s turn ] [ @Delta ]

Character Site
--
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

A moment after Roaringlion had stepped away, a silver tabby made his way towards the Thunderclan tom, green eyes shining kindly as he looked at Flintspirit. “You’ve grown so much.” Ashenice murmured, his heart swelling with pride with how much his son had grown while he was dwelling in Starclan. And now here he was, becoming the strong leader of Thunderclan.
With a smile, the older warrior held his head up high, his voice becoming louder as he stared to announce the life he was giving. “I grant you with life of empathy. Use this life to help you understand others and help them in any way you may need to. Allow yourself to see their bigger pictures.” Gr touches his nose to his son’s feeling as the warmth and pain of the life moved out of him and into Flintspirit. After the feeling faded, he stepped back, watching as Flintspirit’s green eyes flicked open to stare up at him. “I know you’ll make me proud. You already have.” Ashenice meowed, before, knowing his time was up, stepped away from the new leader and back into the ranks of Starclan.

Seeing his father step from the ranks sent a chill up Flintspirit’s spine. He had been starting to worry he wouldn’t see the silver tabby at all. But his father was here to give him a life, and Flintspirit couldn’t be more excited. He felt like a kit again, wide-eyed and looking at his dad as he waited for his approval on whatever stunt he’d pulled. Flintspirit felt tears pooling at the edges of his eyes as Ashenice stepped up to him, giving him that warm smile the black-furred tom remembered so well. He eagerly lifted his nose to touch it with the Starclan cat’s once Ashenice had announced the life. He welcomed the warmth that flows through him, and also the pain that followed. The tears pooling started to leak out of the edges of his eyes, albeit only one or two. This wasn’t a searing pain, but more of a gentle pain of understanding, of being there when others felt alone. The sensation started to gradually fade, and Flintspirit opened his eyes, blinking back the few tears that didn’t spill over. He watched his father move away, heart warm. If only he could’ve talked with him, it had been so long. But he still had two more lives to receive. So, shaking his head to clear it, the tom glanced around for the next cat to approach him.

[ @BILL. ] [ @Delta ]

Character Site
--
Old October 5th, 2019, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

And now, it was his turn.

Rising to his paws, Burningstar closed the distance between himself and Flintspirit in only a few steps.

His form between life and death hadn't changed in the slightest, though that knowledge would be unbeknownst to Flintspirit until he joined their ranks. Burningstar's pelt was a fiery shade of ginger, glistening in the endless sunlight as he regarded ThunderClan's newest leader. The worlds they lived in were completely different, but it didn't change the age-old knowledge he came to share with the younger male.

"Flintspirit," his voice was a low rumble. "You may not know who I am, but I took the mantle of ThunderClan's leadership following the death of Eternalstar. As the Clans were undergoing a time of recovery, it was my duty as his successor to restore stability to ThunderClan after all the damage he caused. No matter what was thrown at me, I needed to ensure none of my actions would jeopardize the security of ThunderClan." He pressed his nose to the top of Flintspirit's head. "The life I give you is of caution. There will be times your paws itch to act on impulse, but always remember it is in the best interest of the Clan to think before you act recklessly.

"When Passionstar was deputy, he allowed his rashness to rule his thoughts, and it led to conflicts that could have been avoided entirely. Though he lost that spark as leader, he became careless-- neglectful of the events of the forest until he was isolated from them. Be cautious with your actions, but do not be ruled by inaction. Use your knowledge of the situation to determine what's best for the Clan."

With those words, Burningstar returned to his place among the eight other spirits.

@RedHead @Delta

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; October 5th, 2019 at 12:52 AM.