by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:33 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:30 PM

Old May 24th, 2018, 01:08 PM

Default The wild adventure (open to everyone)

Any cat welcomed
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:13 PM

Default Re: The wild adventures (open to everyone)

Azrael sat at an open pass his calico colors oddly enough helping him blend in.he began whipping his tail back and forth as he watched the 2 legs walk past his nose filled with there sense he wrinkled his nose "such awful creatures" Azrael was a thrill seeker and a little crazy he began taunting a large dog that was tied the dog barked and tugged at his leash.

Last edited by Kattail; May 24th, 2018 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: The wild adventure (open to everyone)

Senex sat on top of a pristine white picket fence, observing the world below. The loner's tail twitched in apprehension, almost as if he was waiting for something interesting to happen. He hadn't really planned on wandering into twolegplace, he just happened to end up there. Typically, the tom always had a rough idea of where he wanted to end up by the end of his journey, and that was nothing less then true once he began his trek. But, some kind of monstrous storm broke out and then proceeded to disappear as soon as it had began. It was most likely the oddest one Senex had every experienced, coming with no warning with great a violence. But thanks to that, he had been thrown off course. Not that that was too horrible, the toyger could always find his way back, just highly inconvenient. Two of the twolegplace's local residents walked by, pointing at Senex while mewling loudly, most likely about the cat just sitting on the fence. Sighing out of slight annoyance of being talked about by creatures he didn't understand, he leapt off the fence, ready to get going.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:39 PM

Azrael drew closer to the dog seeing just how long he can keep this game going for. Until either he got eaten or it became boring his tail flipped back and forth encouraging the dog to come after him as he inched his way closer and closer in a hostel manner. he would tease neighboring dogs like this almost being eating many times just as it became interesting a two leg had caught on to the cats game he threw something at the cat. Azrael dodged and hissed in annoyance "two legs are stupid and no fun" he thought to him self

Last edited by Kattail; May 24th, 2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Spirit walked through the unknown territory, his pawsteps nice and light as he walked. He moved slowly with watchful eyes in case there would be trouble. The last thing this tom wanted to do was get in a fight with another cat or a wild animal. Spirit had been in a foul mood ever since he learned that one of his flings were expecting, but he wouldn't let that get in the way of his journey.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Royal Tea

Post Re: The wild adventure (open to everyone)

Sessex's ears perked at the sound of a dog's desperate and lustful barks, turning to pinpoint the source. The sound was coming from just around the corner, just a few pawsteps from where the toyger stood. At that point in time, the loner began weighing his options. He could either investigate, possibly running into an aggressive mutt, or simply go on his way. Typically, he would've went with the latter option, not the one to crave danger. But, it dawned on Sessex that that dog had to be barking at something -- perhaps another cat. It was a bargain, but he didn't really mind. The whole reason he had adapted his nomadic nature was to keep life relatively interesting. So what if he gets attacked? Sessex could just make a swift escape if needed. Padding around the street corner, he immediately noticed the cat that had most likely been the target of the dog's aggressions. "Hello." He meowed, approaching it. "How are's your day?" A fairly odd conversation starter for just meeting a cat in the middle of a twolegplace after one had just been barked at by a dog, but Sessex was a fairly odd cat.
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:28 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Spice was sitting on a fence, grooming her paw
Old May 24th, 2018, 02:50 PM

(no worries I love for you to RP with us but if you can and when you can and I'm no grammar police my grammars horrible as long as I can understand what you're saying I don't care)

Azrael's back arched he spat at the cat he was ready for a fight if he needed to but he enjoyed teasing dogs more than getting into a fight with another cat all of his hair on his body stood up "what is it that you want"he said he bewildered by the cats question the other cat didn't look like a threat but he was still cautious he lived on the streets long enough to know that you can't trust anyone he sat down now his hair still standing on end ready for anything to come
Old May 25th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Royal Tea

@Kattail

Sessex wanted to scoff in amusement when the cat he had chosen to approach arched their back and began hissing aggressively, but he managed to hold it back. The cat obviously had grown accustomed to wild life, meaning that they were a loner or rogue, not a kittypet. They probably got into a few scuffles once in a while, so being warry was completely understandable. Either way, the toyger sat down in front of them, liking their paw breifly and then drawing it over their ear. "I want a few directions out of here, if I may, so do calm down."
Old May 25th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Azrael's tail twitched in amusement "I know my way around here ware are you wanting to go" he said this as he got up and stepped closer to the other cat " if your not from here ware are you from" he said this with curiosity running threw him he had a lot of stray cats passed threw but he never knew ware they went to did they go to the clans or something more