Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
i dont thank peapole...........I LOVE PEAPLOE!
i thank @PeaFlower@Okapi[MENTION]for sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:and[MENTION]Ceshire cat;[/MENTION]Scarredsecrets[/MENTION] @Swiftheartand @Timbergrowl fore helping me in roleplays
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.
i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo
@PeaFlower @Cheshire cat
@ScarredSecrets
@Swiftheart @Timbergrowl
Read @littledragon0625’s message to ya’ll and me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 23rd, 2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

I'm Thankfull to @Okapi for giving me many chances to rp. I also want to thank you for being a good friend. Maybe you could be my wco best friend. Thank you for being one of my main favorites on this site. *Hugs you as tightly as much as I can*BTW: Im not very strong.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
thx man!im still working on it!~lol

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
I'm Thankfull to @Okapi for giving me many chances to rp. I also want to thank you for being a good friend. Maybe you could be my wco best friend. Thank you for being one of my main favorites on this site. *Hugs you as tightly as much as I can*BTW: Im not very strong.
*Is breathing easily* OMG you, @NightWarrior4Life and @littledragon0625 all say you are my BFF and are.... oh and those who don’t know they are my BFF’s too @Ryder @Cheshire cat @~rattlesnake~ @WCO for the most part WCO is my BFF

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:44 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
i dont thank peapole...........I LOVE PEAPLOE!
i thank @PeaFlower@Okapi[MENTION]for sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:and[MENTION]Ceshire cat;[/MENTION]Scarredsecrets[/MENTION]@Swiftheart;and@Timbergrowl; fore helping me in roleplays
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.
i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo
Thanks so much!I'm glad to have someone like you to be my friend and to RP with!

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 23rd, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Thanks so much!I'm glad to have someone like you to be my friend and to RP with!
THIS DRAGON IS HAPPY as you can tell

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Okay @Celestial @Rubinaito @Teggy @Skye
I’m very thankful to y’all for literally saving my life.
Before any of this, before meeting y’all beautiful people I was forcing smiles, faking laughter and keeping up a fake show to hide the pain and suffering I faced as a kid and I’ve faced all types of abuse as a kid and was literally forced to be a parent to my two youngest sisters. I had little to no time to feel what’s like to be a child and the one time I did I nearly lost my youngest sister. This all started when I was 6 and ended when I was 14. I’m 17 now
Yet when I first was showed rping I never felt so accepted. So loved and so proud of things I’ve been dying to get out there. My stories always drawn and never told finally came to life because of this and y’all.
For that I am forever grateful and when I say thank you for saving my life I mean it because before any of this I nearly took my own life.
For that I’m grateful and forever in your debit

And @.:Blue Wishes:.
You may be new to this squad but you’re a amazing person for joining a group that saved me from darkness and suffering and for that I’m honored to have you as a part of this group
Thank you all truly for helping me find my real life smile

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 23rd, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

yo ! i just want to thank everyone who @ me in their posts, it means alot, honestly.

i have a lot of friends on here so this should be a p long post, oh boy

@AbsurdJinx . i was always scared to talk to you before because i just thought you were so cool, but youre really just a big dork. youre so kind and have brightened up my life, and i consider you a sister. youre the bestest friend and other half i could ever have.
@goose . i know its weird to think i met my lover on a damn cat roleplay site but i did, and i could never be happier. iremember being sick for a week and staying home, only to be flooded with messages from this wonderful girl, and we grew feelings. one thing lead to another and we were dating, and have recently celebrated our 9 months ! thats almost a year ! cant wait to celebrate more with you, babygirl <3
@alphypoin . i cant count how many times weve cried together at 3 in the morning because of dumb headcannons wed make, or stay up until 9 in the morning all loopy and giggly because we make dumb jokes, or how you put up with me. after i left the internet for those two months n kinda jus disappeared, i didnt think wed get close again, but im so glad we did ! i look at you like a lil brother, and i wouldnt want it any other way
@fenic! . oh boy ive been friends with you for ever a year, can you believe that ? i was nervous to talk to you at first but now youre one of my closests friends, a person who i could probably tell ANYTHING to, and trust me, youve heard/know alot. i love you so much, and sometimes i wish you werent so far away because i want to give you a hug ):
@Duststorm we havent been friends for very long but hey ! new friends ! i love you so much, you have a cool n chill vibe that just makes you fun to be around, and youre just so easy to talk to. ive prolly come to you about random things in the middle of the night n youll just listen, and im so greatful for that !
@Lonestar23 . hopefully i got your name right, oh boy. one of my newer friends, but i look forward to your messages every day ! when you used to message me daily cute things id always get so happy. it really cheers me up when im lowest <3
@Charmer . one of my newer friends aswel on wco, but youre amazing ! youre such a good writer and pay attention to little details, not to mention a good friend aswel. youve prolly told me countless times how i need a break and to take care of myself, and a good mom friend. i care about you a lot !
@Spikes & @Vallen . people that i consider my ¨dads¨ . it means a lot, honestly though. my mom isnt really involved with me, so it means a lot that you guys take care of me as if i were your family. it warms my heart and i dont know what i did to deserve you two, but some how i got you, im so lucky.
@Clover another one of my newer friends on wco, very caring, loving, and sweet. youre an amazing writer, and a good friend and have shown nothing but endless empathy for me. i hope that where ever you are, you are well, because damn i miss you, and so does everyone else ! love you <3
@starfall @Lawlipop @meraki oh, my kiddies how i love you so. you two hold a special and dear place in my heart and always will. you guys have always supported me, and defended me when times got tough, and always had my back and made things much easier to handle. i couldnt be happier.
@mompaws , @Bright , @Ryder , @Suspiciousmindz , have also been wonderful people in my life.

if you werent mentioned, maybe its because we havent really gotten to know eachother, lets change that ! <3
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Rubinaito @Skye

I'm thankful for having such awesome friends. You four have changed my life for the better and are what keep me going everyday. I have never been around such amazing people. I know we may never actually meet one another in rl, I hope we do though.... And when ever any of you feel small or sad or alone, just remeber that I care about everyone of you...

I've met many ppl in my life who have just walked right of it due to my bad addictions and issues. .. But you guys have stayed with me longer then anyone has. I'm so thankful for you guys just staying with me. I love every single one of you and don't forget that. If I lost any of you I wouldn't know what to do with my life if any of you disappeared.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
yo ! i just want to thank everyone who @ me in their posts, it means alot, honestly.

i have a lot of friends on here so this should be a p long post, oh boy

@AbsurdJinx . i was always scared to talk to you before because i just thought you were so cool, but youre really just a big dork. youre so kind and have brightened up my life, and i consider you a sister. youre the bestest friend and other half i could ever have.
@goose . i know its weird to think i met my lover on a damn cat roleplay site but i did, and i could never be happier. iremember being sick for a week and staying home, only to be flooded with messages from this wonderful girl, and we grew feelings. one thing lead to another and we were dating, and have recently celebrated our 9 months ! thats almost a year ! cant wait to celebrate more with you, babygirl <3
@alphypoin . i cant count how many times weve cried together at 3 in the morning because of dumb headcannons wed make, or stay up until 9 in the morning all loopy and giggly because we make dumb jokes, or how you put up with me. after i left the internet for those two months n kinda jus disappeared, i didnt think wed get close again, but im so glad we did ! i look at you like a lil brother, and i wouldnt want it any other way
@fenic! . oh boy ive been friends with you for ever a year, can you believe that ? i was nervous to talk to you at first but now youre one of my closests friends, a person who i could probably tell ANYTHING to, and trust me, youve heard/know alot. i love you so much, and sometimes i wish you werent so far away because i want to give you a hug ):
@Duststorm we havent been friends for very long but hey ! new friends ! i love you so much, you have a cool n chill vibe that just makes you fun to be around, and youre just so easy to talk to. ive prolly come to you about random things in the middle of the night n youll just listen, and im so greatful for that !
@Lonestar23 . hopefully i got your name right, oh boy. one of my newer friends, but i look forward to your messages every day ! when you used to message me daily cute things id always get so happy. it really cheers me up when im lowest <3
@Charmer . one of my newer friends aswel on wco, but youre amazing ! youre such a good writer and pay attention to little details, not to mention a good friend aswel. youve prolly told me countless times how i need a break and to take care of myself, and a good mom friend. i care about you a lot !
@Spikes & @Vallen . people that i consider my ¨dads¨ . it means a lot, honestly though. my mom isnt really involved with me, so it means a lot that you guys take care of me as if i were your family. it warms my heart and i dont know what i did to deserve you two, but some how i got you, im so lucky.
@Clover another one of my newer friends on wco, very caring, loving, and sweet. youre an amazing writer, and a good friend and have shown nothing but endless empathy for me. i hope that where ever you are, you are well, because damn i miss you, and so does everyone else ! love you <3
@starfall @Lawlipop @meraki oh, my kiddies how i love you so. you two hold a special and dear place in my heart and always will. you guys have always supported me, and defended me when times got tough, and always had my back and made things much easier to handle. i couldnt be happier.
@mompaws , @Bright , @Ryder , @Suspiciousmindz , have also been wonderful people in my life.

if you werent mentioned, maybe its because we havent really gotten to know eachother, lets change that ! <3
That is so heart-wrenching and beautiful, I might not be included in the mentions, but I’m proud to have mentioned you.