Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

@CandyFlossCat)

Stormpaw opened her eyes, blinking the weariness away, or at least attempting to. She opened her parted her jaws in a yawn, showing her white teeth. Her gaze traveled the apprentices den, looking for a certain someone.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
@CandyFlossCat)

Stormpaw opened her eyes, blinking the weariness away, or at least attempting to. She opened her parted her jaws in a yawn, showing her white teeth. Her gaze traveled the apprentices den, looking for a certain someone.
"Hi, Stormpaw" Almondpaw yawned, his pelt fluffed out as he licked it down. He stood, his jaws gaping in a yawn as his tail curled.
Old June 4th, 2017, 05:57 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Hi, Stormpaw" Almondpaw yawned, his pelt fluffed out as he licked it down. He stood, his jaws gaping in a yawn as his tail curled.
"Hi Almondpaw!" Stormpaw purred. She flicked her gray tabby tail, and stood up as well. Finding she wasn't completely awake, she stretched her legs and arched her back. Causing her gray tabby pelt to ruffle. She sat down, still blinking, and rasped her tongue over her pelt multiple times until it was mostly smoothed down.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Hi Almondpaw!" Stormpaw purred. She flicked her gray tabby tail, and stood up as well. Finding she wasn't completely awake, she stretched her legs and arched her back. Causing her gray tabby pelt to ruffle. She sat down, still blinking, and rasped her tongue over her pelt multiple times until it was mostly smoothed down.
"I wonder what were gonna have to do today." He yawned, standing and stretching his stiff muscles. "Hopefully nothing too soon." He grumbled softly.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"I wonder what were gonna have to do today." He yawned, standing and stretching his stiff muscles. "Hopefully nothing too soon." He grumbled softly.
Stormpaw gave an amused purr. It was funny the way he didn't want to do anything soon. She however, always wanted to do something soon. Unless it was hunting, especially with senior warriors, she was all for it. They were best friends, but almost opposites, one of the things that amused her. "Hopefully not hunting." Stormpaw replied, and then she added "Especially not with bossy senior warriors!" She stuck her tongue out at the thought of the older warriors. They were bossy, and annoying, and always thought they were in charge.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:51 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw gave an amused purr. It was funny the way he didn't want to do anything soon. She however, always wanted to do something soon. Unless it was hunting, especially with senior warriors, she was all for it. They were best friends, but almost opposites, one of the things that amused her. "Hopefully not hunting." Stormpaw replied, and then she added "Especially not with bossy senior warriors!" She stuck her tongue out at the thought of the older warriors. They were bossy, and annoying, and always thought they were in charge.
Almondpaw snorted. "Oh StarClan they're soo bossy!" He complained, rolling his eyes and laughing. "Hunting would be nice, but hopefully with some younger warriors." He said.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Almondpaw snorted. "Oh StarClan they're soo bossy!" He complained, rolling his eyes and laughing. "Hunting would be nice, but hopefully with some younger warriors." He said.
"I don't like hunting!" Stormpaw stated. She had never liked hunting, it was so boring. Senior warriors made it more annoying, but she still didn't like hunting. Never did, never will. When you hunted you just killed a small measly animal, whats the point in that? Sure it fed the clan, and Stormpaw wanted to help her clan, but hunting. Now she definitely did not like hunting. Her nose wrinkled just at the thought.
Old June 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"I don't like hunting!" Stormpaw stated. She had never liked hunting, it was so boring. Senior warriors made it more annoying, but she still didn't like hunting. Never did, never will. When you hunted you just killed a small measly animal, whats the point in that? Sure it fed the clan, and Stormpaw wanted to help her clan, but hunting. Now she definitely did not like hunting. Her nose wrinkled just at the thought.
"I like swimming more, hunting is eh, and I don't really like battling." Almondpaw replied, he'd never liked hurting a cat over prey or boarders. He didn't even like boarders! He'd always preferred lazily swimming in a stream and letting his mind wander.
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"I like swimming more, hunting is eh, and I don't really like battling." Almondpaw replied, he'd never liked hurting a cat over prey or boarders. He didn't even like boarders! He'd always preferred lazily swimming in a stream and letting his mind wander.
"Big battles are no fun." Stormpaw agreed. "I do like fighting though." She wasn't odd because of it, she didn't like to see bloodshed, but she still liked fighting. She would never be disloyal and kill a cat from her clan, but Stormpaw still liked fighting, and she couldn't change that.
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:27 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Big battles are no fun." Stormpaw agreed. "I do like fighting though." She wasn't odd because of it, she didn't like to see bloodshed, but she still liked fighting. She would never be disloyal and kill a cat from her clan, but Stormpaw still liked fighting, and she couldn't change that.
"It's okay, training with claws sheathed and all, but battles are sort of stressful. I like defending my Clan though." Almondpaw shrugged, he disliked bloodshed, but he'd defend his Clan if needed and training was fun if it was with a cat he liked.