Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeypaw Mentor Finder
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 06:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:07 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:03 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:59 PM

Old March 20th, 2019, 04:56 PM
White

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Bump..?}}
Old March 20th, 2019, 05:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Whitefire settled down in a patch of sunlight with a content grunt. His bright amber eyes scanned the clearing. As an Elite, and therefore a member of Crimsonstar's personal council, he figured he needed to keep an eye on things that happened around the camp. Anything potentially threatening or dangerous would be reported back to the leader right away.
His chin dropped to his paws, and his eyelids drooped. Perhaps he shouldn't have chosen a sunny spot to do his daily watch. The gentle rays always made him tired.

( @The Mad Katter Unless you haven't sent it out yet, I don't think I ever got a PM with the plot uwu)
(yo yo, my boyo is open for interaction <3)
Old March 20th, 2019, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Pluto ; Brackendawn
The she-cat bumped Tigersnap’s shoulder playfully. “We’ll see about that. I’m pretty good at hunting if I do say so myself,” she chuckled. Brackendawn shifted a few steps away, facing the direction she was going to go before shouting “three, two, one!” in quick succession and bounding away. She quickly caught the scent of a mouse and slowed, tracking it before locating the tiny creature and pouncing. One down she thought.

@TheMajesticWhite ; Birchspirit
(Oh, I think I’m going to put Cedarpaw with Brackendawn. I think she’d be a good mentor for them)
Birchspirit stepped out into the forest and breathed in the soothing forest scents. It was so calm. For once, his thoughts seemed to still. He glanced over at Cedarpaw. “How’s your training going?” the tom asked, flicking his gaze to Cedarpaw for a moment before glancing around the forest.

(Sorry i poofed. It’s been a busy couple of days and I haven’t been able to get on.)
Old March 20th, 2019, 06:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
@Pluto ; Brackendawn
The she-cat bumped Tigersnap’s shoulder playfully. “We’ll see about that. I’m pretty good at hunting if I do say so myself,” she chuckled. Brackendawn shifted a few steps away, facing the direction she was going to go before shouting “three, two, one!” in quick succession and bounding away. She quickly caught the scent of a mouse and slowed, tracking it before locating the tiny creature and pouncing. One down she thought.

@TheMajesticWhite ; Birchspirit
(Oh, I think I’m going to put Cedarpaw with Brackendawn. I think she’d be a good mentor for them)
Birchspirit stepped out into the forest and breathed in the soothing forest scents. It was so calm. For once, his thoughts seemed to still. He glanced over at Cedarpaw. “How’s your training going?” the tom asked, flicking his gaze to Cedarpaw for a moment before glancing around the forest.

(Sorry i poofed. It’s been a busy couple of days and I haven’t been able to get on.)
The tom widened his eyes "hey! That was basically a head start !" he yelled after her , tigersnap snorted playfully with a smirk before he dashed off to the right , he leaped over a few things before he finally quieted himself down, his ears were pricked as his nose twitched while he tested the air ok....four mice ....two squirrels ....and.....aaand....what would impress her?....aha! A rabbit ! But if I can't get the rabbit I'll get the vole instead .but if no vole a lark would surely do. Perfect id like to see that tom top this! he stalked off . A long while has passed and he already caught the number of nice and squirrel which made pride explode from his body and burn almost as bright as the sun, he had burried the prey near a bush he made sure to remember ,yes there have been a small number of mess ups here and there but he got lucky at finding what he wanted . His ears twitched as he heard a bird land making him toward it to see...a lark! easy . What could go wrong ? I'll get the rabbit after this too ~ no body can top the king of the forest . with that he crouched and crept .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )