Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:01 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:58 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:53 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:46 AM

Old February 6th, 2018, 08:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

@Broken Madness

Nancy grumbled and looked away. She was scared and seriously she couldn’t really look back up at the woman who may or may not have killed Naruto. She looked down to her knees as she pulled them close to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her body and her red hair fell over her face. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she blinked them away. “Whatever” she breathed. Nobody could love somebody after meeting briefly, maybe she was stalking her. Maybe. A shiver went down her spine and she pulled her knees closer to her chest. Amshe didn’t care anymore, emotions ran high and she didn’t have time for this. Kissing Naruto, that was a way to get inside Nancy don’t let that get to you. Her? Whoever this girl happened to be, she was something else entirely. Remember you don’t need anybody. Your doing good on your own no reason to go off loving people now. There was no time to really get on anybody’s good side, there was only survival and she was going to survive well. No she was going to live. Not survive or love she was going to live the life she wanted.

Grace growled beneath her breath “no I don’t want him”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 6th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Broken Madness

Nancy grumbled and looked away. She was scared and seriously she couldn’t really look back up at the woman who may or may not have killed Naruto. She looked down to her knees as she pulled them close to her chest. She wrapped her arms around her body and her red hair fell over her face. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she blinked them away. “Whatever” she breathed. Nobody could love somebody after meeting briefly, maybe she was stalking her. Maybe. A shiver went down her spine and she pulled her knees closer to her chest. Amshe didn’t care anymore, emotions ran high and she didn’t have time for this. Kissing Naruto, that was a way to get inside Nancy don’t let that get to you. Her? Whoever this girl happened to be, she was something else entirely. Remember you don’t need anybody. Your doing good on your own no reason to go off loving people now. There was no time to really get on anybody’s good side, there was only survival and she was going to survive well. No she was going to live. Not survive or love she was going to live the life she wanted.

Grace growled beneath her breath “no I don’t want him”

She nods slowly “ ... I know you better than anybody. Just know that- “ her eyes glowed a bit as she looks up “ .... seems like Naruto is going to be replaced for a while. “ she sighs softly “ ... looks like the wolf is coming instead. “ her eyes glowed as she moved her hand a bit and a portal opens soon Sasuke was pushed though it almost immediately he gasps for air and was already trying to catch his breath, his eyes were glowing madly mostly in anger as he looks at Diablo “ I will make sure your death will be as painful as hell!!” He yells in anger as they just disappeared leaving Nancy with Sasuke. Sasuke was too busy trying to catch his breath to notice her, his back was bleeding from some kind of whip marks and he was soaked in water most likely they tried to drown him. He coughs roughly as he begins to look up a bit to see her “ .. who.. are you?”

Sano laughs softly “ oh~ than more for me” He says as he begins to pull out a stun gun and begins to point it at Naruto soon as Naruto began to open his eyes he was shocked immediately and almost playfully, he yells a bit in pain and soon it stopped and he was laying down on the floor tears already falling from his face. He already knew where he was.. and who was in front of him. “ grace... I didn’t-“ Sano grabs him roughly by his hair “ shut up~”
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was shocked to find himself staring at Hades over Cayden’s body. Now it hurt. Now he was scared, well, more scared then he had been anyways. He stood next to Lyra, trying not to gasp, or cry, or whatever he wanted to do, as not even he could trace his emotions back to something in particular. “Why?” was the only thing that came out, as soft as his voice was. “Didn’t you two have something?” he asked, trying to keep his breathing even. He was standing in front of a dead body. That body had been killed by someone related to Sasuke. Taking a deep breath after that, he muttered, “And where’s Sasuke?” in the coldest voice he could summon.
@Mad-Hatter
He looks at the body “ ... we did. But if he had lived .. if he wasn’t chosen.. than he would have suffered.. more than this.” He Says sadly as he begins to look at him “ ... he’s-“ his eyes glowed a bit as he growls softly “ ... he’s here. The fox has done something and must be punished Sasuke is here. Upstairs in the old room, with a female who just pissed off diablo so do be careful. He’s... injured as far as I know. Is that all.. I wish to be alone with him.” He Says as he begins to kneel down next to the body.
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She nods slowly “ ... I know you better than anybody. Just know that- “ her eyes glowed a bit as she looks up “ .... seems like Naruto is going to be replaced for a while. “ she sighs softly “ ... looks like the wolf is coming instead. “ her eyes glowed as she moved her hand a bit and a portal opens soon Sasuke was pushed though it almost immediately he gasps for air and was already trying to catch his breath, his eyes were glowing madly mostly in anger as he looks at Diablo “ I will make sure your death will be as painful as hell!!” He yells in anger as they just disappeared leaving Nancy with Sasuke. Sasuke was too busy trying to catch his breath to notice her, his back was bleeding from some kind of whip marks and he was soaked in water most likely they tried to drown him. He coughs roughly as he begins to look up a bit to see her “ .. who.. are you?”

Sano laughs softly “ oh~ than more for me” He says as he begins to pull out a stun gun and begins to point it at Naruto soon as Naruto began to open his eyes he was shocked immediately and almost playfully, he yells a bit in pain and soon it stopped and he was laying down on the floor tears already falling from his face. He already knew where he was.. and who was in front of him. “ grace... I didn’t-“ Sano grabs him roughly by his hair “ shut up~”

Nancy looked back towards him but flinched as another was dropped through the portal. She stood back up and allowed him to catch his breath. She came closer examining him but than noticed the slash marks in his back. She gasped and rushed forward dripping onto her knees and holding his shoulder with one hand. She tried to help him Up and lead him Over to the chemistry table. She than laid him down and put her hands on her face in horror. His soaked and beaten body horrified her to many levels and she didn’t really wanna touch him. She ran across the class opening up the cupboard. Within it was some rubbing alcohol. She bit her lip, this would hurt but it would prevent any infection. She didn’t need him to die. She needed him for answers. She turned back with th bottle in hand as she approached the table. She grabbed a pencil and bit it into his mouth and cane to his side. Opening the cap she glanced at him. “Names Nancy” she said before pouring the rubbing alcohol over his back preparing himself for screams of agony. Than she stepped back setting the finished bottle down. “I- I’m so sorry” she said

Grace screamed and stepped back “MONSTER!” she screamed coming back putting her hands on the bars her eyes filled with awe and fear

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 6th, 2018, 10:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Nancy looked back towards him but flinched as another was dropped through the portal. She stood back up and allowed him to catch his breath. She came closer examining him but than noticed the slash marks in his back. She gasped and rushed forward dripping onto her knees and holding his shoulder with one hand. She tried to help him Up and lead him Over to the chemistry table. She than laid him down and put her hands on her face in horror. His soaked and beaten body horrified her to many levels and she didn’t really wanna touch him. She ran across the class opening up the cupboard. Within it was some rubbing alcohol. She bit her lip, this would hurt but it would prevent any infection. She didn’t need him to die. She needed him for answers. She turned back with th bottle in hand as she approached the table. She grabbed a pencil and bit it into his mouth and cane to his side. Opening the cap she glanced at him. “Names Nancy” she said before pouring the rubbing alcohol over his back preparing himself for screams of agony. Than she stepped back setting the finished bottle down. “I- I’m so sorry” she said

Grace screamed and stepped back “MONSTER!” she screamed coming back putting her hands on the bars her eyes filled with awe and fear

He growls a bit as he was pulled onto the table, he felt something in his mouth and began to bite down on it a bit as suddenly.. Waves of pain hit him hard. He grabs the table hard and tried in vain to keep his screams in as he broke the pencil and cries out a bit in pain. “ AHHH! For-“ he bangs his head against the table trying to shut himself up, his body was shaking now but soon he begins to calm down. Breathing in and out heavily as his body shakes a bit “ ... Nancy... of that hyena clan... the one Diablo met..” he says in a weak shaking voice as he soon just gives up, his body immediately relaxing as he lays on the table small tears from the pain slowly dried out as he still tried to catch his breath “ .... Why? Did you do that? ... they’re going to beat me again either way... I’m the wolf after all... we don’t give up easily.... I’m Sasuke Wolfheart... brother of winter and Naruto foxheart..”
He says now getting a bit tried and his breathing soon becoming normal as he looks at her “ ... why save me? Didn’t I cause your pain..”

Sano laughs loudly “ No names Sano!” He Says as he kicks Naruto to the side his eyes glowed as his sharp glass tail began to appear suddenly, he smiles “ now than how old are you grace? 20? 25? ... hmm let’s do 20! Ready? One!” He says happily as his tail slashes Narutos back causing him to cry out in pain and blood to fly though the air landing nearby graces cage as he just kept going slashing him with each number “ 5~” a other slash onto Narutos back and a cry of pain. Sano smiles as he licks his tail a bit “ now we’re at ten! Shall I continue?”
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 7th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
"It would be dirty wouldn't it? This school is like a 100 years old." He joked. "But why not?" He stood up, holding his sword. "Might as well have some fun, we don't know who will make it and who wont." He said softly.
“Yeah let’s go, but I have a system of walking around. I walk in this side so the light castes my shadow on the lockers. That way, I can see if anyone is sneaking up on me. I keep my eyes in front of me and I see in the corner of my eye if anyone is behind me.” Trixie stated. “Can you go on the opposite side of the hallway so you can do the same, and then we can watch out for each other.” Trixie smelled the musty air. “I think that the pool is this way. The pool smell is coming from this direction.” She pointed to the left and began walking that way. In a sort of crouched position. She was in all dark clothing, so she looked like she had known all along that this game would be dangerous.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:49 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“Yeah let’s go, but I have a system of walking around. I walk in this side so the light castes my shadow on the lockers. That way, I can see if anyone is sneaking up on me. I keep my eyes in front of me and I see in the corner of my eye if anyone is behind me.” Trixie stated. “Can you go on the opposite side of the hallway so you can do the same, and then we can watch out for each other.” Trixie smelled the musty air. “I think that the pool is this way. The pool smell is coming from this direction.” She pointed to the left and began walking that way. In a sort of crouched position. She was in all dark clothing, so she looked like she had known all along that this game would be dangerous.
He looked down at his bright red shirt and shrugged. He took the other side and walked normal, though his sword was held tight, he turned his head when he heard screams. Letting out a long, sorta shaky sigh, he walked faster.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:54 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
He looked down at his bright red shirt and shrugged. He took the other side and walked normal, though his sword was held tight, he turned his head when he heard screams. Letting out a long, sorta shaky sigh, he walked faster.
“Come on we need to get to the pool quickly!” Trixie said quietly to ash. “They met be after us next, and I have the deturmination to make it to the end of this game!” Trixie started walking faster.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:16 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@Mad-Hatter
He looks at the body “ ... we did. But if he had lived .. if he wasn’t chosen.. than he would have suffered.. more than this.” He Says sadly as he begins to look at him “ ... he’s-“ his eyes glowed a bit as he growls softly “ ... he’s here. The fox has done something and must be punished Sasuke is here. Upstairs in the old room, with a female who just pissed off diablo so do be careful. He’s... injured as far as I know. Is that all.. I wish to be alone with him.” He Says as he begins to kneel down next to the body.
Tord’s eyes were narrowed. “You would think he would have suffered by being killed by the one he loved,” he muttered, before looking at Lyra. “Honestly, I don’t know what questions we might need to ask, I’m finding Sasuke, you ask what you need to know,” he murmured, before taking off, repeating Sasuke’s location in his mind over and over again. The crazy things he would do for love. He was barely aware of the tears springing at his eyes, though he didn’t know if they were caused by sadness or joy.
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord’s eyes were narrowed. “You would think he would have suffered by being killed by the one he loved,” he muttered, before looking at Lyra. “Honestly, I don’t know what questions we might need to ask, I’m finding Sasuke, you ask what you need to know,” he murmured, before taking off, repeating Sasuke’s location in his mind over and over again. The crazy things he would do for love. He was barely aware of the tears springing at his eyes, though he didn’t know if they were caused by sadness or joy.
Lucifer soon stands before Tord suddenly “ Easy there little star. Let’s talk before you end up chasing a wolf” he says darkly as he begins to roughly grab Tords hand “ look I understand you wanting to find a little love but a game has to be played if played wrong little wolf might be the next one picked because of you so.. turn around head back to hades and ask him some questions or you never know you may need to play the dice game ~”