Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:55 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:53 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 08:52 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Foxkit sank his claws into the ground and made sure to stay hidden by the nests, he carefully rolled in Riverteeth's nest to mask his scent and slowly stalked towards him, his claws still in the ground.
River teeth stood in the middle of the den and was still his ears where perked . The tom strained his ears " now where did u go boy? It's not hide and seek " his ears perked as he heard a little pitter patter " pretty good move old sport but you need to watch out for there feet" he said and gently kicked foxkit with his left back paw.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
River teeth stood in the middle of the den and was still his ears where perked . The tom strained his ears " now where did u go boy? It's not hide and seek " his ears perked as he heard a little pitter patter " pretty good move old sport but you need to watch out for there feet" he said and gently kicked foxkit with his left back paw.
Foxkit was kicked over, but then he had an idea, he ran around in circles around Rverteeth, so he could barely see Foxkit,"Ha! Just try and kick me now!" He squeaked happily.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Foxkit was kicked over, but then he had an idea, he ran around in circles around Rverteeth, so he could barely see Foxkit,"Ha! Just try and kick me now!" He squeaked happily.
River teeth was stunned and confused at the moment then his ears perked up and had a thought ' perfect' he thought and then the tom crouched with his tail straight out and spun around hoping to trip foxkit with his tai l.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
River teeth was stunned and confused at the moment then his ears perked up and had a thought ' perfect' he thought and then the tom crouched with his tail straight out and spun around hoping to trip foxkit with his tai l.
Foxkit saw the tail too late, but since it was too much fluff and not enough bone he just went right through the fur that was hanging down,"haHA!" He smiled.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
@Lonestar23
[ Havn't done this in a while! ]

Silverfawn lay in her nest, the sweet scents of the clearing drafting in through patches of the Warriors den. Some patches had been created through the liberation, one was created by herself. As she watched the hole a few mouse lengths away and hidden partly by some moss, she thought about how long ago the liberation was and how lazy the Warriors who were fixing it must have been to have completely over looked it or even ignored it. She lashed her silvery tail in amusement as a fly buzzed in from the hole and right in her direction. Allowing her to embrace her kit side she reached out and swiped at it. Batting it down so she was able to smushing it. Not insing how gross that was she drew her paw over the grass in order to remove the remains of the fly carcus before yawning and stretching out. It was late in the evening, the sun was reaching the distant hills and sending streams of red light through the evergreen and birch tree branches. She sighed with contempt. Allowing herself to ease into her nest and the warmth from other Warriors heat up the den. Sighing she buried her nose under her paw and rolled onto her side. Curling her long tail around her hindlegs. Feeling warmth wash over her until she finally slept. Dozing a few minutes in the darkness of sleep until she awoke within the dream. Standing in the clearing while others bustled around her hurriedly. None of the cats she saw seemed farmiliar. Which kinda scared her. But nonetheless knowing full well she was dreaming she continued to provoke them. But whenever she attempts to speak they would walk faster and disappear. She frowned. As she continued this attempt they started to grow alike in features. Which was confusing enough as it was, their fur tunred red, a white stripe down their chest and white socks over their paws. Frustrated that none seemed to face her she lunged fourth at the closest one and gripped its shoulder with her claws. Spinning it to face her. The horrifying details struck her in the chest and suddenly she was winded. She knew who it was. Redreed. She shrieked and backed away from the cat now staring at her with burning hatred. Than she bumped into the same cat. Even more mangled than the one before her. Her previous darkforest mentor redreed had treated her well. Trained her to be strong but once the liberation came around she abandon the thoughts. When redreed found this out they planned on coaxing silverfawn back into a life she didn't want to live... Ending up in silverfawn hunting down her mentor nightly until she finally got the courage to kill him. Watching him fade into nothing during the nightmare. Gasping she spun around to face her deceased mentor looming over her, she wailed in freakish terror and bolted trying to escape the mass of mangled and bleeding faces. It had almost been like killing a real cat, feeling their struggle and finally feeling them cease to breath beneath your paws. Just as silverfawn escaped the horror of the camp she stumbled and fell into darkness for a split second than waking up in her nest. Beads of sweat on her forhead, panting heavily, claws outstretched and a shredded nest. Her head jerked side to side half expecting to see the bloodied faces of her dark forest mentor in place of her clanmates. Only the calico fur of fawnspring and the grey fur of Roaringthunder. She paused and heaved a good sigh to try to lower her stress levels
A brown tabby entered the warriors' den, muscles moving smoothly beneath his tabby pelt. Bright, intelligent eyes glanced over Silverfawn, looking partly worried by the sight of the unsheathed, outstretched claws... the shredded nest... and the beads of sweat that had gathered on her forehead. "Have you had a nightmare?" The tabby's voice was deep, calm, but not concerned. Falconclaw was never concerned. He wasn't that worried about his clanmates, knowing that they could take care of themselves, although there were accounts of training happening in the Dark Forest. And it frightened the tom to think he could be a victim of such a horrible crime. To him, that was the nudge that should be enough to exile any cat from the Clan. Training in the Dark Forest? What a horrible, horrible thought. Falconclaw believed in StarClan - yet he had defended his Clan against SkyClan during the liberation, because he hadn't believed them.

They were strangers. And, he would protect his Clan to his last breath. Even if it meant risking fighting for the wrong side, which was exactly the fear that had come true. And yet Falconclaw still didn't care. As far as he was concerned, everything was absolutely fine. It had ended up alright - despite the fact they had a horrible leader. He disagreed with almost everything Snowstar did. "Eat too much prey?" Was the tom's other suggestion as his eyes roamed over her. Falconclaw was not the type of cat to show when he was worried about another. He was more the type to be a 'get over it' feline, saying those exact words to cats he believed were trying to play off as though they were really hurt by something. Which bothered the tabby to no end. No apprentice of his, or friend of his for that matter, would ever act that way. Because Falconclaw didn't associate himself with losers. There was one other option - though Falconclaw was hesitant to speak it - before he sighed. This cat was a mere acquaintance, someone that the tabby didn't know very well, and while he might enjoy her company - they most certainly were not friends. It was doubtful that he would become friends with her, just being the type of cat that he was.

The type to be deemed a jerk by pretty much everyone he came across. A jerk, sometimes loyal, sometimes protective, sometimes... nice. Though Cloudrain had been the only one to actually call him nice, which Falconclaw found amusing - considering, after all, the fact that he didn't have the best reputation for carrying out that particular adjective. He was not known as a nice cat. He wasn't even known as a decent cat, really, though some might have argued with him on that point. Which Falconclaw would have found nice - but unnecessary. He knew that he wasn't the nicest of cats. He never had been and he never would be. And that was not a problem for him. Bright eyes continued to watch Silverfawn, as he struggled to remember her name, before his eyes narrowed. The final option. The last one that would cause this amount of... strange discomfort. "Been training in the Dark Forest, Silverfawn?" If possible, his clanmate's name was spoken with more hatred then had been in his mind at the thought of the Dark Forest. The thought of anyone training in that horrible, StarClan forsaken place sent shudders down his spine. Now why, why on earth, would anyone want to train there?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Foxkit saw the tail too late, but since it was too much fluff and not enough bone he just went right through the fur that was hanging down,"haHA!" He smiled.
River teeth grew disy and wobbled back and forth three times and shook his fur. He looked at the little kit who had a smile on his face, the tom panted and put a paw on the kits head " your not half bad old sport" he said and his British accent was clear.
Old July 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
River teeth grew disy and wobbled back and forth three times and shook his fur. He looked at the little kit who had a smile on his face, the tom panted and put a paw on the kits head " your not half bad old sport" he said and his British accent was clear.
Foxkit stopped and smiled. When Riverteeth put his paw on Foxkit's head and said that Foxkit wasn't bad Foxkit replied with,"neither are you,"although he said it between small pants.
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Foxkit stopped and smiled. When Riverteeth put his paw on Foxkit's head and said that Foxkit wasn't bad Foxkit replied with,"neither are you,"although he said it between small pants.
River teeth smiles and sat down and raised his left paw with one claw sharpend and scratched his chin " now um, how good are you with keeping your guard up? " the tom said and he got up and walked beside foxkit heading towards the den exit.
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
River teeth smiles and sat down and raised his left paw with one claw sharpend and scratched his chin " now um, how good are you with keeping your guard up? " the tom said and he got up and walked beside foxkit heading towards the den exit.
"Ummmm... I don't know," Foxkit squeaked excitedly, following him.

(I'm going to bed soon)
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
"Ummmm... I don't know," Foxkit squeaked excitedly, following him.

(I'm going to bed soon)
The tom looked back in the corner of his eye " well then let's test that !! " he said and raised his paw and pinned foxkit down but not hurting him

(Ok continue tomarow or u like )
Closed Thread