Today 05:48 AM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:43 AM

Old April 5th, 2024, 04:22 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Amberfern padded off to Lostspark's den as her name along with others cat"s names were called. She looked over to Sharpfrost, her expression determined, "I don't know about you or Rainpaw but tree climbing is not my strong-suit." Amberfern was not about to let herself get stung if she could help it.

[ @Willie Warf ]- Sharpfrost

Last edited by Warriorsfan9054.1; April 5th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 06:04 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Starphobia / @nyx
Fallenmoon gave a small snort as the medicine cat described the items to him, Fallemoon had gotten used to his clanmates not knowing or ignoring his deafness. He signed to his ears with his tail and blinked gently. Trying his best to let out a wonky mew. "I-i'm caon't hear..." Fallemoon mewed. "You..."
(I can't hear you <3)

@Rose (BEsthieeeeeeeeee)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 5th, 2024 at 06:14 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Windflowerpaw
15/100

tags; ( @Starphobia ; Springblossom , @SeonghwasBunnyEars ; Fallenmoon )

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

The apprentice leapted up hearing her name and headed towards the cat who reacted to Lostspark with a snort. They opened their mouth to introduce herself before the cat mentioned they couldn't hear. The multicolored apprentice waved with her tail and sat down. She tapped her paws in boredom, waiting for the other cat on their patrol.

Last edited by nyx; April 6th, 2024 at 04:01 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:51 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Shoot, I'm late,,
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom trotted up to Windflowerpaw and Fallenmoon, gasping. Well this was a mistake she thought she'd probably never make. It wasn't that late, but judging by the looks, she had not been able to make it before everyone started leaving.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm here," Springblossom meowed. This was mainly directed to Windflowerpaw, since she knew Fallenmoon could not hear her. She padded up next to Fallenmoon and gave the deaf cat a gentle nudge on the side with her tail, indicating she was here.

{ @nyx - @SeonghwasBunnyEars }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:14 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Shoot, I'm late,,
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom trotted up to Windflowerpaw and Fallenmoon, gasping. Well this was a mistake she thought she'd probably never make. It wasn't that late, but judging by the looks, she had not been able to make it before everyone started leaving.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm here," Springblossom meowed. This was mainly directed to Windflowerpaw, since she knew Fallenmoon could not hear her. She padded up next to Fallenmoon and gave the deaf cat a gentle nudge on the side with her tail, indicating she was here.

{ @nyx - @SeonghwasBunnyEars }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Fallemoon glanced to the small apprentice and flicked his tail in friendly acknowledgment. He then looked over to the warrior tapping him, giving a small hiss of surprise and then touching his muzzle to there ear in kind apologize as he dipped his head in greeting

@nyx

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 6th, 2024, 11:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Swiftly padding over to her patrolmates as her name was called, Darkcloud gave a small nod of greeting to Moonmeadow as she waited for her apprentice to arrive. Moonpaw's first patrol, hopefully all would go smoothly and he would learn something even if herb patrols weren't her specialty.

@Dolomedes @Poprock

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
4/100

Going over her mother's description of the herbs she was tasked to gather in her head, Quietpaw snapped her head around as she was called by one of her patrolmates, an unfamiliar cat. Silentpaw? If she was correct, there was already one of those in the clan and she did not appreciate being so rudely summoned so when she approched her patrol she made sure to give Yellowtwist a cold glare before giving a tiny dip of her head to her mentor, Hillstrider.

@Mica @hades.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider eyed Yellowtwist as he called out to Hillstrider's apprentice, then gave him a friendly smile. "Hey my dude! The enthusiasm is appreciated, but I don't super appreciate you ordering my apprentice around, yeah? It's her first patrol, after all. And her name is Quietpaw."

Speak of the owl [what would be a cat's version of "speak of the devil??"], Quietpaw padded up on quiet paws and gave Hillstrider a nod. "Cool! Looks like everyone is all set. Let's go, team!" The large tom padded out of camp, tail swishing behind him.

[UGH I LOVE WRITING ANNOYINGLY CHEERY CHARACTERS]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 6th, 2024 at 01:56 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Ah. Right. That was what she was forgetting. She leveled Fallenmoon with an appraising look as the tom made his predicament known, and then she lifted a paw first to gesture to her ear, and then her eyes. "You may not be able to hear, but you can see." She said, forming the words slowly. Her gaze flicked briefly to his patrolmates, and then she quickly padded over to the Medicine Den before returning with the tall, fuzzy plant with large leaves and pointed blue flowers in question she had in stock.

She dropped the borage in front of Fallenmoon, and then inclined her head silently, gesturing to it. "Springblossom, Wildflowerpaw, for you two - I do not have any dandelions in stock as of right now to show Fallenmoon, so he will have to stick to collecting borage while you two focus on both. If you find any dandelions, do show them to him, so he can note their appearance down for next time."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon / @Starphobia - Springblossom / @nyx - Wildflowerpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Ah. Right. That was what she was forgetting. She leveled Fallenmoon with an appraising look as the tom made his predicament known, and then she lifted a paw first to gesture to her ear, and then her eyes. "You may not be able to hear, but you can see." She said, forming the words slowly. Her gaze flicked briefly to his patrolmates, and then she quickly padded over to the Medicine Den before returning with the tall, fuzzy plant with large leaves and pointed blue flowers in question she had in stock.

She dropped the borage in front of Fallenmoon, and then inclined her head silently, gesturing to it. "Springblossom, Wildflowerpaw, for you two - I do not have any dandelions in stock as of right now to show Fallenmoon, so he will have to stick to collecting borage while you two focus on both. If you find any dandelions, do show them to him, so he can note their appearance down for next time."

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon / @Starphobia - Springblossom / @nyx - Wildflowerpaw ]

Fallemoon studied the plant and gave a gentle nod, he'd read her lips and nodded. He dipped his head and gave her a silent thank you by flicking his tail. He then looked around and saw his patrol mates. He sniffed gently and looked back to the medicine cat. Figuring to leave now he padded to the entrance with a small glance behind him

lio lurked here

Old April 6th, 2024, 04:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

To be honest, Bleedingkit was bored.
His siblings were all older than him, and so he doubted even the ones who were still kids wanted to play his baby games. This also went for his friends, most of the kit friends he managed to make were also older than him so the same applied.
So he’d been on his lonesome, practicing running with his disability so he could keep up when an apprentice wobbling back and forth across the clearing. It resulted in a fair amount of bumps and scrapes but he didn’t mind and was quickly learning that once he had momentum his shaking was less bad.

Still though it was boring so when his Mama called him over Bleedingkit let out a happy little squeal and wobbled his way over (notably at a quicker clip rather then his slow and faltering one, it seemed his practice worked). “Oooh yes mama, yes please! I’ll carry ALL the herbs, been growing big and I know I can do it!”

His ‘charge’ ended with him kind of knocking into his mothers legs, unable to stop, but it would hardly hurt the medicine cat. He’d grown but was hardly that big yet. He was downright ecstatic with the grooming too and rubbed against the medicine cats legs with a purr, leaning into it, and even turned to try and groom her tail in turn while she issued orders to the other patrols. “Their herbs sounds cool! Which ones would you use on boo-boos like I get when I fall?”

The bengal hadn’t fallen in a bit, given everyone was already watching over the kittens closely and doubly for Bleedingkits disabled self. But really it was only a matter of time, if he learned to gather the herbs to treat himself he’d be less of a burden on the clan. Not that he was thinking that, he was just curious.

@Rose

Turning away from Springblossom and her patrol once she was certain they could properly carry out her orders, the Medicine Cat turned uncharacteristically soft eyes on Bleedingkit as she found him lapping away at her tail. Attempting to curl said tail around her adopted son (yes, Bleedingkit was only hers for the foreseeable future. Dawnstar had generously gifted him to her before she'd broken up with Darkfall, but her ex-mate would need to march up to her and announce his claim for Lostspark to allow some sort of negotiation about custody), Lostspark found that she could barely hold back her smile at Bleedingkit calling those scrapes of his boo-boos. Her lips twitched, but the lithe grey managed to keep a straight face as she settled down beside him. "One day when you're bigger, I'll take you on a herb patrol, or a hunting patrol, or a border patrol, or a fighting lesson, or whatever you want. Just you and me." She aimed to nuzzle the baby bengal gently.

"But for those ... boo-boos as you called them, usually I clean all the... blood with water, or if water isn't accessible, then you'd have to lick it off. Anyway, after that I chew up some marigold - marigold are thick, round yellow to orange flowers - into a paste and then slather that over the inju- er, boo-boos so it doesn't catch infection. After that, you use cobwebs, which are really just kinda sticky spider homes that we cats take (hopefully after they're abandoned) to patch a wound. And by that, I mean I use the cobwebs to keep all the marigold paste in place so it doesn't just slide off. Sometimes, some patients get, well, impatient and take off their bandages early before I tell them to, and then they make it worse because I have to redo the whole process."

Lostspark tried to blow a puff of air against Bleedingkit's stomach, in hopes of tickling the lad. This was all she'd ever wanted. A mother-child bond. Someone who sought her out as equally as she sought them out, not just her having to do the seeking on her own. Her bond with Dawnstar would have never formed if Lostspark hadn't gone to visit the Shadow Queen as many times as she had.

Nothing in life was free.

Lostspark lifted her head again after a moment. "Hey." She whispered to Bleedingkit. "You can see some of our family from afar right now, since I just assigned them to patrols."

The Medicine Cat tipped her head to the side. Eggpaw had not shown up yet. "Believe it or not, there's an apprentice named Eggpaw who is my adoptive brother. Kind of, I guess. He's barely ever talked to me, and I don't consider myself his late mother's daughter anymore, but... Anyway, I had a mother before Dawnstar - my second one, her name was Dappledleaf. Eggpaw was one of her kids."

Lostspark blinked slowly after spotting her next cat. "That's Sleepypaw [ @Estelle ], over there. She's my eldest daughter. Well," she amended. "Eldest biological daughter." Smiling fondly in the black and white apprentice's direction, Lostspark waved a paw to garner her daughter's attention, and then mouthed a 'good luck, be safe'. She wanted to frown when she noticed that Silvershadow was a no-show, but Lostspark kept her smile up. If they needed her to replace Silvershadow for them, they'd tell her. It was a bit uncomfortable, sending Sleepypaw out with only one warrior to protect her instead of two, but Lostspark would not say anything about it - the last thing she needed was Sleepypaw to feel offended.

Motioning in Quietpaw's direction next, Lostspark glanced at Bleedingkit again. "Quietpaw is part of the litter of thirteen. She's in the group closest to your age."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 6th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.