Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:09 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM

Old September 8th, 2023, 02:56 AM
Lack of interactions

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Many thoughts, head full [VA]

~ a post about Sunsetpaw thinking about stuff that has happened to Riverclan ~

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none
Sunsetpaw sighed as they looked around the place. There's been so many things happening and the apprentice wasn't really sure what to do or say or think about it. It made sense why windclan wanted to attack riverclan...it was because Beansprout taking one of Twilightstar's lives r-right..? Beansprout lied about losing lives to Twilightstar and about getting any at all. Will Riverclan really be okay..? Of course, they normally would say yes of course riverclan would recover and become a great and happy clan again without anymore suffering or such but what if not..? Hmm. Should they be thinking about that..? There was a ton of questions in the apprentice's mind ever since the clan evacuated to the Rugged range.

They carefully and slowly laid down on the ground beneath them, trying to finally get some rest. But they couldn't really do so anymore. And now the pain in their leg felt a bit more painful...which just adds to the reason. Would there be another thing that riverclan would have to deal with soon...? Thunderclan and Windclan attacked...would up next be Shadowclan..? No, what would shadowclan have againts riverclan that would be enough to provoke an attack..? There wasn't anything...or...at least nothing the apprentice was aware of. If there was something, then that would be quite worrying. There nothing that riverclan did to anger them so much right? The expression on their face was mostly blank. Just a small frown. And that's it. They were mostly looking at nothing either. They were just there thinking.

First that happened was heavy rain. It was uncomfortable and it sucks, but the clan still had a camp and supplies. Then that rain escalates. Then it turned into a flood, where the clan had to evacuate. That wasn't the end though. After the evacuation...thunderclan attacked, taking the cattail pond...then windclan attacked...

The apprentice sighed again. They were tired but still can't get some sleep. Maybe they could try to imagine something in their head..? Something more...happier or..such. The orange tabby looked up at the sky; There was almost nothing there. They looked at the ground around them, there was a small twig laying in front of them. Well, that's not really of any use. They continued to look around. Pebbles, and others. They rested down their head on the ground, trying to get some sleep as they close their eyes; their leg hurting still bothered them. Perhaps Sunsetpaw could try to imagine something...like uh.
They tried to imagine something happier and fun! And exciting and isn't as bad as currently. Though...nothing is coming into mind. None. Sunsetpaw opened their eyes, looking around before closing them again. Just...try to sleep or...something. Though a few thoughts managed to fly into their head as they were closing their eyes.

Well, hopefully those thoughts'll go away soon. So they just laid down...trying to sleep. It felt like forever...they were getting quite bored. The apprentice opened their eyes again, looking around. They sat up straight like before, sighing again as some thoughts and questions were intacted in their mind. One of which was 'Will riverclan really be okay..?' Of course even if Sunsetpaw tries to convince themselves yes...no one actually knows. Gingerfrost...star..? Seems like he's going to be a better leader than Beansprout was but who knows, really; leadership might change a cat...but they won't know. Another thing was did Ginger get any lives after going to the starcave..? Leaders usually get lives when they become leader but...Beansprout didn't....so what if Ginger doesn't get any lives either? Because of the things Beansprout has done and caused, what if starclan doesn't trust Ginger with any lives..? That's a possibility.
Sunsetpaw looked up at the sky. Nothing interested them. Huh, sometimes they hoped they could just meet a starclan cat and ask them questions. Heh...probably won't be that easy, would it? Hmm...

~ i might add more to this if i get some ideas ~

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; September 8th, 2023 at 02:59 AM.