Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:23 PM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:08 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:03 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Rose
Today 09:51 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2017, 11:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Phantompaw bounded into camp, blood dripping from a cut on her cheek. She didn't mind though, and she wanted to speak with Shinepaw. She wondered how Shinepaw's training was going, but she highly doubted that it was as difficult or as exciting as her own. The whitish molly with gray and pale ginger splotches stopped, looking around for the familiar molly. She liked Shinepaw as a friend, although she hadn't originally. Her pale blue orbs danced with happiness, and her claws were unsheathed, revealing that they were stained with blood.
@NightWarrior4Life
The grey apprentice was at the fresh-kill pile having a conversation with her sister, Gleamkit, and her adoptive mother StormTail. She looked up from the pigeon she was eating and bounded over to Phantompaw. "Hi! Did you want to see me?" She tilted ger head curiously. Looking down, her heart skipped a beat as ShinePaw caught sight of the glistening blood on her friend's claws. What're you up to? she suspected. "Oh StarClan! Your claws! Did you get in a fight? Tell me all the details!" ShinePaw exclaimed.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gleamkit grinned. "I'll go get us some fresh-kill then we can talk more." The ginger cat turned and returned moments later with a pigeon and a vole. Pushing the pigeon towards Quailpaw, she said "whichever's your favourite..." As she gestured to the vole in front of her.
She paused," I like pidgeon."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She paused," I like pidgeon."
Gleamkit nodded then dug into her shrew "so who are your parents? And how come Yewpaw's mentor mentors you now...did you have a bad relationship with Sleepydream?"
Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Gleamkit nodded then dug into her shrew "so who are your parents? And how come Yewpaw's mentor mentors you now...did you have a bad relationship with Sleepydream?"
Quailpaw sheepishly shrugged," Let's just say Sleepydream decided I wouldn't be an apprentice and didn't want to waste his skills on me, but Flamerunner had pity so she mentors me. My mother...," she trailed off," My mother disappeared when I was just being nursed, I don't exactly know her name, but I remember she smelled sweet like honey. My father is Rockstone, he was rude and cruel to Yewpaw and I, but one day, I saw him orally fighting with Hornetsnarl and when Dapplestar told them take it out of the camp. When Hornetsnarl returned alone, he had blood on his claws and then Dapplestar told him to leave and never return, I still to this day don't know if he killed my father or wheather my father just fled after the fight, or if my father fell in the river and drowned." She replied sadly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Since being in the den caused a lack in space, Larkkit backed up a little as Heartpaw crouched down. Larkkit's yellow hues widened with awe, although this was nothing too impressive. Every cat learned how to crouch and kits did it all the time. So perhaps seeing an apprentice, who was training to crouch correctly, made things more dramatic in the kits mind. "My turn!" she squealed and launched herself at the ground. As the kit crouched, her fluffy underbelly touched the ground, her tail stuck out like a sore thumb and she was a little off balance. She was still young though and would eventually find her balance. Her ears were pricked and her head was bobbing as she waited for Heartpaw to critic her like a mentor would to an apprentice

[short]
Amused at her friend's awe, considering Heartpaw had never thought this was anything too amazing, her whiskers twitched slightly and a smile spread across her features, though she hid it as she got up. The she cat cocked her head to the side as the younger cat dropped into a crouch of her own, looking as though she had no experience. Now Heartpaw-- not knowing quite how to correct the things she was doing wrong without hurting the younger cat's feelings, or making things worse, struggled to think of something to say that would make it sound like she had done okay without actually telling her she had done good, which would be a lie, or horribly, which would only be a half-lie but would be mean. "Uhh...not bad for a first try! Keep working on that and then you can surprise your mentor on your first day of training," Heartpaw mewed, keeping her voice as peppy and energetic as possible. Oh sure, she doubted Larkkit's crouch would be very good, even if she did keep working at it until her first day of training...but at the same time she supposed it would be good enough, at least to the point where she wouldn't have too much more work to do. Besides, Larkkit was young. There was still time-- plenty of time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Leopardpaw smiled as he pressed his nose to her head and gave a small purr. "I could say the same to you." she meowed. She liked this, the times she spent with Moonpaw in the territory, the fun she had in the Medicine Cat den, it was all fun for her. She wondered when he would choose his apprentice, and who he would choose. She loved it here, and although he didn't seem like he needed one so soon, she felt as if she and Moonpaw fill the spot with how much they seem to help. Help that was all the more welcomed. She didn't mind the cleaning, the making of beds or the sorting of herbs. It was the best part. And then, on slow days like this, the talking and sharing stories. She enjoyed his story, and realized they had something in common. Their mischievous acts leading them to the same place. She wondered if it was fate or luck, but she loved it here. She even began to sleep here sometimes, or whenever she was free, she came here to hang out with Moonpaw and Surgestorm. A place where she felt welcome. She truly enjoyed it. Putting on a warm smile, she place her nose to his head in the same fashion, then gave him a small lick to his ear. "Well, we both have kithood in common." she purred.
Surgestorm laughed, his yellow eyes alight with amusement. "I guess we do," He agreed. "No wonder we're so alike. We're both fabulously awesome, of course," The medicine cat meowed, nodding firmly with a somewhat serious expression before a goofy smile appeared on his face. He was getting older, but sometimes Surgestorm couldn't help but to act like an apprentice. Which probably explains why half of his friends were so much younger than him. With a contented smile, he turned his attention to the entrance of his den, watching the lichen of his doorflap twitch slightly with every breeze. He was happy with how things were currently going. Moonpaw was an apprentice now, and was enjoying herself with training and hanging out with friends. Featherpaw was the same way, she had recently become an apprentice. Then, Leopardpaw's leg was healing nicely, and she could now go back to training, and though he would miss having her in the den, it was nice to know that she could get back to doing what she liked to be doing. The three were busier now, but they still found time to hang out with him in this very same spot. "Moonpaw will probably be coming back from the territory soon," He assured Leopard after a few beats of silence. "Then, it'll be just like old times." The tom talked about it like it had happened years ago, when in reality it was really just a few days ago that they had all hung out. "And I'm sure Featherpaw will come by too."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:16 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
(We're open to RP /w/ Surgestorm now)

@Zero to Hero

Spottedheart nosed her way through the entrance, Featherlight leaning against her side. Blood oozed from a wound on her right hind leg, and a large gash placed diagonally, from left to right, on her back. She limped towards Surgestorm and looked towards Featherlight. She twisted her neck towards her mate, opened her jaws, and bit down on her scruff, gently setting her down. "Please.. Surgestorm. Please, I'm begging you, help Featherlight first." Her eyes were filled with plead, exhaust, and sadness. She wasn't as worried about her own wounds, as she was Featherlight living to see another day. The gash on her back and seemed to swell, and dried blood stuck to her calico pelt. "I just want her to be safe."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 07:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
(We're open to RP /w/ Surgestorm now)

@Zero to Hero

Spottedheart nosed her way through the entrance, Featherlight leaning against her side. Blood oozed from a wound on her right hind leg, and a large gash placed diagonally, from left to right, on her back. She limped towards Surgestorm and looked towards Featherlight. She twisted her neck towards her mate, opened her jaws, and bit down on her scruff, gently setting her down. "Please.. Surgestorm. Please, I'm begging you, help Featherlight first." Her eyes were filled with plead, exhaust, and sadness. She wasn't as worried about her own wounds, as she was Featherlight living to see another day. The gash on her back and seemed to swell, and dried blood stuck to her calico pelt. "I just want her to be safe."
Surgestorm jolted to attention as the pair walked into the den, the bright splatter of blood on their pelts making his eyes widen. The stench of fox seemed to follow them into the den, and it was the only clue needed for him to piece together what had happened. He took a quick look at each of their conditions, easily being able to spot which needed his attention first after all these moons as a medicine cat. "Leopardpaw," He moewed, his voice calm and steady; he knew that she wouldn't mind giving his some help with this. "Get some cobwebs and press them firmly onto Featherlight's wounds, keep your paws there and apply steady pressure." When he was finished with his instructions, he carefully persuaded the other she-cat to lay down. "Featherlight will be alright, I've got to see to your wounds first, they're more severe. Leopardpaw will get the bleeding to stop on her wound, and once I've got you I'll see to her. I promise you she'll be fine," He spoke slowly to the warrior, his voice as soothing as possible. The ability to clam and reassure patients was one of the first skills to being a medicine cat. He quickly took a wad of cobwebs and pressed them firmly onto the large gash, knowing that he had to get the wound to stop bleeding before she lost too much blood. "So, you must have run into quite the trouble out there," He noted, offering a smile to the warrior in an attempt to make her feel slightly better.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:16 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
The grey apprentice was at the fresh-kill pile having a conversation with her sister, Gleamkit, and her adoptive mother StormTail. She looked up from the pigeon she was eating and bounded over to Phantompaw. "Hi! Did you want to see me?" She tilted ger head curiously. Looking down, her heart skipped a beat as ShinePaw caught sight of the glistening blood on her friend's claws. What're you up to? she suspected. "Oh StarClan! Your claws! Did you get in a fight? Tell me all the details!" ShinePaw exclaimed.
Phantompaw raised a paw, rubbing it along her bleeding cheek. The young apprentice's eyes were bright with happiness, both at the fact that the bleeding seemed to have stopped, and that her mentor wasn't like a soft kittypet like her mother. She averted her gaze for a moment, embarrassed. “Yep! she said after a moment, looking back towards Shinepaw.“It's nothing, just a little combat training.” she said, giving her head a shake. She was quite proud of what had happened, but also embarrassed. “Have you done any training yet?” she asked, changing the subject. Her first day of combat training, and she'd already broken the warrior code. She was kind of proud of at accomplishment.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
She looked towards the ground for a moment but felt a sudden warmness to her cheek,her body all at once and much shouting. She closed her eyes for a moment as she knew the scent perfectly-Adderpaw. "My my daughter I-" her voice quivered as she purred loudly. She felt so much emotion run through her at once,she had not seen her daughter in awhile. No matter if she had not birthed Adderpaw herself,she loved her just as feircly. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry," her voice was sincere,filled with sorrow. She had missed her kits apprentice ceremony,she had missed when she had caught her first piece of prey,she had missed everything it had seemed like. She had felt regret not being there for her loved ones. Once the "Era" had started those moons ago she felt scared-terrified even to leave the safety of the nursery. Cats seemed to fight everywhere around her,loved ones had died and she had felt so alone. It was hard for her to step foot out of the nursery at that point,having other queens bring her prey and moss covered water. "There's no excuse why I hve been gone-none." her amber eyes showed fulfilled longing-she had such a strong bond with her kits and she felt she had broken it once she had became a hermit in her out nest. "I missed you becoming an apprentice-I missed everything I'm so sorry Adderpaw,I really love you please remember that-" her voice was caught off with the molly trying to catch her breath from the cracking in her tone and the rate on how fast she was talking. She took a breath,"I'm so glad to see you love."
{So sorry for how long this took!!}
Adderpaw, in her excitement didn't even hear her mothers voice, all she heard was the purr, but really, that's all the young she-cat needed to fill her with so much happiness it nearly made her jittery. It had been so long.. The apprentice felt like she hadn't seen her mother for an eternity and yet it had only been a few moons, truthfully though it was such a long time for a young cat like her to go without her mother. She has always looked up to and admired her mothers caring nature and her gentleness and has truthfully missed her mother always being there for her.
"It's okay mom.." Breathed the young yellow tabby, finally settling to burying her nose into her mothers side, closing her eyes and just bringing in that scent she had grown so fond of in the nursery, the scent that could ease any anxiety and any pain, the scent that brought her right back to her kit days. When Sunsong continued to go on with her apology, Adderpaw would pull her head away and just smile warmly, everything in those yellow eyes telling her mother that there was no reason to apologize, telling her that she didn't need to be reminded that her mother loved her.. Because she already knew it very well. Sunsong has always been a strong supporter for Adderpaw and the young cat has never forgotten that and never will, not even when she becomes a warrior.
"I'm so glad to see you too, I have so much to tell you! Are you busy? Because I'd love to tell you right now if you have the time!" Her speech seemed to speed up a bit as her excitement grew as well, growing with the thought of all the things she could tell her mother since there was indeed quite a bit of catching up to do.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread