Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:18 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Want me to RP Rey then? Also omg they're gonna have such great interactions)

It's like...every now and then, Abigail feels like someone is following her or watching her but there's no one there...Little did she know, while her parents were away, there was a brother somewhere too. Whether he cared about her though, she had no idea. As long as she didn't know he existed...it was probably for the best.

It was a particularly cooler day and Abigail had found lots of parts to trade. She had earned plenty of credit and had enough food to feed her for about a week. The girl was making her way home when she felt uneasy again. Like eyes were following her every move, ready to attack. She turned around and instantly threw her fist forward, to punch whoever was there but she just hit thin air. "I swear, someone knows I'm here...I wish they'd stop playing tricks and actually faced like a real person!" she mumbled angrily. Once she arrived at her home, a fallen AT-AT walker previously lived in by her mother Rey, she dropped her purchases on the sand and slumped into her bed. Abigail lay there for what seemed like hours just, closing her eyes and breathing. That whole time she saw nothing. Why is it always that I feel things when I don't want to, and when I'm ready, it doesn't come to me? frustrated, She reached under her bed and pulled out a little music box and turned it so it played a sweet little tune. Eventually, she started to hum along with it, feeling the sunlight warm her back and the breeze tickle her face. Then she felt it, stronger and clearer this time. It was defineatly a person. Nothing was said by either but the connection got stronger, and Abigail couldn't quite control it. The sun went behind a cloud. He face was covered by a shadow and her room fell into darkness. She shivered and opened her blue eyes. The music box stopped and the light came back again. I see now...
(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:23 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.
"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:34 AM
Idjit

Quote:
"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.
"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

()

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:53 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

()
(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:05 AM
Idjit

Quote:
(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.
"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)

Old January 21st, 2018, 10:18 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)
(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:54 AM
Idjit

Quote:
(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."
(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 21st, 2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:06 AM
Falling In

Quote:

(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:18 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.
(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM
Falling In

Quote:

(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)
"Did you know?" The girl said again then she turned to face the two. "So...you're...from the first order...no wonder you were spying on me!" She spat, angry and confused and afraid.
"Surely this is a trap! You brought an entire First order ship! None of you need to be here...it was nice while it lasted now go!" Rey stepped in defensively. She just didn't want to have to confront Kylo Ren. They were happy together once. Then Ben went back to his old ways and they just kind of...drifted apart.