Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:20 AM

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:18 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw remained standing staring into her fathers eyes," This isn't my home. It just happens to be where I was born, Shadowclan's my home." She replied with no emotion Why can't I just be happy to know he's alive? I do hope mother isn't angry with me, along with Lobsterpaw and Honeypaw, I know my littermates miss me, but I should feel guilty for not thinking of them at all...
"It was your first home, and it is still my home." He mewed, not surprised by Applepaw's reaction. The golden brown tom stood up, curling his tail behind him. "Well, it is going to be getting dark soon. Come to camp. So you can eat and rest along with the rest of Shadowclan." He mewed, looking at his daughter. Goldenstep was going to make sure his daughter entered the camp, even if he had to carry her like she was a kitten. He doubted it would get that far though. The rest of her clan was entering the camp, so his daughter would have to enter too.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"It was your first home, and it is still my home." He mewed, not surprised by Applepaw's reaction. The golden brown tom stood up, curling his tail behind him. "Well, it is going to be getting dark soon. Come to camp. So you can eat and rest along with the rest of Shadowclan." He mewed, looking at his daughter. Goldenstep was going to make sure his daughter entered the camp, even if he had to carry her like she was a kitten. He doubted it would get that far though. The rest of her clan was entering the camp, so his daughter would have to enter too.
Applepaw forced herself to glare at the ground so her father wouldn't notice as she nodded her head slowly acting as if she was pretty neutral," I suppose so....Father," she spat the last word out, she didn't know why she was mad, but she just felt happier when she didn't acnologe having any biological family, she never allowed herself to think of them or even remember them until now, how she wanted to throw a fit, How can I get out of this...maybe freak and say my mentor is still in Shadowclan Camp? No...he would never let me run, I might as well put up with this, though I must remain distance or he'll try to force me to stay in Riverclan...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:34 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Applepaw forced herself to glare at the ground so her father wouldn't notice as she nodded her head slowly acting as if she was pretty neutral," I suppose so....Father," she spat the last word out, she didn't know why she was mad, but she just felt happier when she didn't acnologe having any biological family, she never allowed herself to think of them or even remember them until now, how she wanted to throw a fit, How can I get out of this...maybe freak and say my mentor is still in Shadowclan Camp? No...he would never let me run, I might as well put up with this, though I must remain distance or he'll try to force me to stay in Riverclan...
"Come on then, dear" He mewed, having a feeling that his daughter wasn't as happy as he was to have her back in Riverclan. The warrior nudged her shoulder gently in the direction of camp, waiting for her to go first. I hope she gets over this kittish thing about wanting to be Shadowclan and stay home, he thought. He flicked his tail, waiting for his daughter to walk first and then he would follow closely behind. Making sure she went into camp and didn't run.

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Come on then, dear" He mewed, having a feeling that his daughter wasn't as happy as he was to have her back in Riverclan. The warrior nudged her shoulder gently in the direction of camp, waiting for her to go first. I hope she gets over this kittish thing about wanting to be Shadowclan and stay home, he thought. He flicked his tail, waiting for his daughter to walk first and then he would follow closely behind. Making sure she went into camp and didn't run.
She glared at him and trudged ahead of him dear, what kind of nickname is that? I hate fish and that's the only food I can eat, and because I'm from Riverclan I'm sure I'll be forced to swim...like I haven't had enough through kithood and the flood she sighed," Why are you making me come to camp again? I can hunt for myself in the territory and you can simply tell my family you didn't see me." She gave a huff of annoyance.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
She glared at him and trudged ahead of him dear, what kind of nickname is that? I hate fish and that's the only food I can eat, and because I'm from Riverclan I'm sure I'll be forced to swim...like I haven't had enough through kithood and the flood she sighed," Why are you making me come to camp again? I can hunt for myself in the territory and you can simply tell my family you didn't see me." She gave a huff of annoyance.
Goldenstep followed along behind his daughter, listening as she talked. "Well, for starters I wouldn't want to lie to your siblings or mother. And your leader and mentor would be wondering where you are. Would you like everyone to think you're dead because you don't enter camp?" He mewed, looking at her. The tom flicked his tail tip, narrowing his eyes slightly.

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Goldenstep followed along behind his daughter, listening as she talked. "Well, for starters I wouldn't want to lie to your siblings or mother. And your leader and mentor would be wondering where you are. Would you like everyone to think you're dead because you don't enter camp?" He mewed, looking at her. The tom flicked his tail tip, narrowing his eyes slightly.
Applepaw grunted," Fine. I'll enter then leave. Walking in saying hello to my mentor then I'll leave. You can tell my mother and siblings that you saw me and you won't be lying nor will I." She simply just didn't care about her family anymore. She knew her mother would be angry at her for leaving Riverclan, Lobsterkit- no Lobsterpaw now would probably lose control of his excitement as for shoot- I can't remember my other littermates name, wow that'll end up well if we run into eachother as for her she'll be angry...Either her names Honeypaw or Happypaw or Horsepaw or Harepaw or somethingg that starts with an H....

Last edited by Mango; July 31st, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Crowheart trotted out of the RiverClan camp angrily, his paws spraying up mud. He didn't know why StarClan had let the ShadowClan territory flood- now they had to stay in this stinking, muddy, nasty thing of a camp.
Some cat who he hoped didn't notice his sudden outburst came up behind him, and he recognized the scent immediately. Someone who also came from ShadowClan. Someone he'd known for a very long time.
Mousenose.
As she padded into the opening, Crowheart forced a smils onto his maw for his best friend and greeted the she-cat with a friendly wave of his tail. Even though he knew she was lesbian, and that he was supposed to be pretending to be her mate, there were no other cats around, so he could act like they used to, right?

@Doodle
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Applepaw grunted," Fine. I'll enter then leave. Walking in saying hello to my mentor then I'll leave. You can tell my mother and siblings that you saw me and you won't be lying nor will I." She simply just didn't care about her family anymore. She knew her mother would be angry at her for leaving Riverclan, Lobsterkit- no Lobsterpaw now would probably lose control of his excitement as for shoot- I can't remember my other littermates name, wow that'll end up well if we run into eachother as for her she'll be angry...
"You know that isn't good enough. For me or any of the warriors in your clan." He mewed, "Your mentor can't guarantee your safety if you aren't in camp. Do you really want them to tell Halestar that they can't find you and then they get in trouble?" Goldenstep smiled, he pulled up the 'but your leader will do this' thing. Now his daughter had to stay in camp, at least to sleep and eat.

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You know that isn't good enough. For me or any of the warriors in your clan." He mewed, "Your mentor can't guarantee your safety if you aren't in camp. Do you really want them to tell Halestar that they can't find you and then they get in trouble?" Goldenstep smiled, he pulled up the 'but your leader will do this' thing. Now his daughter had to stay in camp, at least to sleep and eat.
Applepaw scowled," I'll eat and spend the evening in camp then stay in the territory, besides my mentor barely pays attention to me when we aren't training let alone his mate and kits...he'd probably assume I went hunting and go mind his own business doing something else..." she didn't want him worried about her mentor so she didn't mention that he is flirting with other she-cats and missing training once and awhile...and that he abandoned her in the territory while they were escaping...Yes, Honeypaw that's my sister's name!

Last edited by Mango; July 31st, 2017 at 04:04 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Crowheart trotted out of the RiverClan camp angrily, his paws spraying up mud. He didn't know why StarClan had let the ShadowClan territory flood- now they had to stay in this stinking, muddy, nasty thing of a camp.
Some cat who he hoped didn't notice his sudden outburst came up behind him, and he recognized the scent immediately. Someone who also came from ShadowClan. Someone he'd known for a very long time.
Mousenose.
As she padded into the opening, Crowheart forced a smils onto his maw for his best friend and greeted the she-cat with a friendly wave of his tail. Even though he knew she was lesbian, and that he was supposed to be pretending to be her mate, there were no other cats around, so he could act like they used to, right?

@Doodle
Mousenose padded up to her best friend- and mate, as she claimed whenever any cat asked. She looked him over, well aware that while he was trying to be pleasant for her sake, Crowheart wasn't in the best mood. The molly wondered why he bothered trying to hide this; they knew each other very well, and could tell just from one look that something was off.

"Hello, Crowheart. What is it this time?" She teased, a small smile on her maw as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. The brown molly guessed that his foul mood had to do with their current situation, and she had to admit she wasn't the happiest right now either. She had been in camp when the flooding started, and it had simply been a mess. Mousenose tried to help everyone she could, but then she barely made it out of there herself. She tried not to think about the cats who were supposed to have headed out after her, hoping they made it alright. But the she-cat pushed those awful memories from her head, focusing instead on her best friend and what he had to say.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|